Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleP-O
#AnyoneButHarper
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
$1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine
    #10955472 - 08/28/09 02:26 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by P-O (08/28/09 02:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemilkman
DeliveringWorldWide
Male User Gallery

Loc: tha FLA
Re: $1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine [Re: P-O]
    #10955494 - 08/28/09 02:29 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

i don't believe that for a second

Offlinecitricacidx
FunGuy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: GA
Re: $1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine [Re: milkman]
    #10955508 - 08/28/09 02:31 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

wtf is up with your link? http://http//?????

It just keep redirecting me to : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertext_Transfer_Protocol

[EDIT] fixed... still ridiculous

Quote:

http://www.mass.gov/legis/bills/senate/186/st02/st02028.htm

Section 2A. (a) Upon declaration by the governor that an emergency exists which is detrimental to the public health or upon declaration of a state of emergency under chapter 639 of the acts of 1950, as amended,  the commissioner may, during such period of emergency, take such action and incur such liabilities as he or she may consider necessary to assure the maintenance of public health and the prevention of disease.  The commissioner may establish procedures to be followed during such emergency to ensure the continuation of essential public health services and the enforcement of the same.

A person who knowingly violates any other order issued under this subsection may be subject to a civil fine of not more than one thousand dollars per day that the violation continues. Any fine collected for any violation of this section shall be credited fifty percent to the courts and fifty percent to the health care safety net trust fund.

Any person who knowingly violates an order of the commissioner or his or her designee, or of a local public health authority or its designee, given to effectuate the purposes of this subsection shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 6 months, or by a fine of note more than one thousand dollars, or both.

(e) Any person who knowingly violates an order for isolation or quarantine shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 30 days and may be subject to a civil fine of not more than one thousand dollars per day that the violation continues.

InvisibleP-O
#AnyoneButHarper
 User Gallery

Re: $1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine [Re: milkman]
    #10955514 - 08/28/09 02:32 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Offlinesnowglobe
\(^o^)/

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: $1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine *DELETED* [Re: citricacidx]
    #10955524 - 08/28/09 02:33 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by snowglobe

Reason for deletion: personal reasons

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: $1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine [Re: snowglobe]
    #10955534 - 08/28/09 02:34 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: $1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine [Re: P-O]
    #10955563 - 08/28/09 02:40 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

That website is retarded. There is no mandatory flu vaccine.

--------------------
This space for rent

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #10955578 - 08/28/09 02:42 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: $1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine [Re: dr_gonz]
    #10955666 - 08/28/09 02:58 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

there are people who enjoy spreading bs here with no evidence, getting an immense kick out of it etc. in the end you become immune to it. bs is like the swine flu, fuck all you alex jones worshiping dildos :mad2:

--------------------

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

Re: $1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine [Re: dr_gonz]
    #10955670 - 08/28/09 02:58 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

do you recommend, as a doctor, that people get vaccinated against everything they can for a more disease free society?

i know i do. most people arent even aware there are hep a and b vaccines, and although rare, we could make it rarer.

i think requiring shots before entering school like they do is a good plan. i really dont feel it infringes on anyone liberties its sorta like asking the males in a dojo to wear a cup for obvious reasons.

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

InvisibleSimplepowa
In Pursuit of Knowledge

#10955697 - 08/28/09 03:02 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dr_gonz said:
yet

I agree with this. Read a little bit on the subject. Everywhere in the world, place start to put new laws concerning the vaccine, mandatory vaccination if you like.

Also, the component of the vaccine are not the best for the health of human people. And why do you want to vaccine all the people for something that kill less than the winter flu? all of this is a big non-sens to my eyes. The vaccine is not known for is side effect and all, and we see the government of every rich nation buying millions of dose to put in their people. There is something wack behind this.

Eeeeh, I got lost in my Idea, anyway, search a littl ebit (google is your friend, you know) and you will probably find a lot of source concerning plan to kill 80% of the population and thing like that to start a new world because we are starting to lack ressources. I dont know yet if I have to believe it, but here in quebec a new law is there, just like that one for the massachusset.

You do not have the right to refuse the vaccine, and if you refuse, 30 days prisons + mandatory vaccine. they will FORCE you to have it, no matter what here. Human right, where are you? It freak me a little, I must say that I do not agree with the concept of vaccine first. Anyway.

Some source:

French article, but very well made for people who can read it
http://www.lepost.fr/article/2009/08/25/1669213_vaccin-h1n1-contient-du-mercure-et-du-squalene-danger.html

Another, for the law that just come in Quebec.
http://espace.canoe.ca/lawgri2/blog/view/396512

And random just pick up from google
http://eldib.wordpress.com/2009/07/25/list-of-components-of-glaxo-h1n1-vaccine/
http://www.dazibaoueb.fr/article.php?art=5664

sorry for the english, trying to do my best but not my primary language. And I still dont know yet what to think about these things, but it make me shiver a little for the future of humanity, if I can say it that way.

--------------------
Carl Sagan - "Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people."

---

Robert Pirsig - "When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."

---

Brian Cox - "[One] problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it. The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense."

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #10955716 - 08/28/09 03:04 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PostiveOutlook said:
http://thebirdflupandemic.com/archives/1000-per-day-fine-and-30-days-in-jail-for-refusing-the-swine-flu-vaccine-in-massachusetts
Thats retarded!

Can I interest you in some lucrative business opportunities?

--------------------

Discuss Politics

OfflineNeuron
Tek Savant
Male

Loc: @meriKa
Re: $1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #10955754 - 08/28/09 03:11 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I see this as a preventive measure against outbreaks...

--------------------

Offlineyabbahabba
Stranger
Re: $1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #10956044 - 08/28/09 03:50 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

There's mercury in damn near every vaccination (changed the name so people don't say, "HEY! Don't put mercury directly into my bloodstream!")  Go buy the book, "Medisyn".

>>i think requiring shots before entering school like they do is a good plan.<<

I don't want to sound like a whacko, or rather, I shouldn't be afraid to say what I think and what I've learned and risk being discredited as whacko.  You know, like those people who claim that the american government would never commit atrocities to fellow man, let alone fellow AMERICANS!  We're WAY more human than rag-headed and chingy-chongy talkin' crazies.

>>http://www.infowars.com/madsen-on-rt-vaccine-creators-refuse-to-take-h1n1-vaccine/

And to the guy that called people who give alex jones the time of day to present his evidence, "alex jones worshipping dildoes", HOW DARE YOU!! I do not worship alex jones but I am a dildo. 

Gosh, I can't find this article that quoted MASSES of official documents and quotes from UN health officials, American politicians, but it was a very, very long list that doesn't just suggest, but shows concrete, irrefutable evidence that measures have been taken for a LONG time and are still going strong that there is a global elite agenda to drastically reduce the population to make the world more manageable.  Remember one of the first things Obama did was fund some other country for abortions?  What's that about? Eugenics. As is this whole H1N1 bullshit.  Lots of credible people have studied this virus and have stated publicly that there is no way this virus could have been transferred from the animals they claimed it hopped around on to become a new form of swine flu. This is a designer virus, and to protect us from it, they're going to line us up and shoot us up with the H1N1 virus along with mercury and other god-knows-what shit(and that part you CANNOT call bullshit on. That is absolutely true.  People are going to be dropping left and right, the media is going to report that people didn't take the vaccine soon enough or only took it once or not at all.  Then people are going to think, "oh no, better go get fixed. twice" Lots of people will go on living because they're healthy as hell, but otherwise, all hell'll break loose.  Obama is the slickest fuckin eugenecist since hitler.  GODDAMN the Germans were SOOOO happy when hitler was elected, he was BAD ASS. He was on THEIR side for once! Finally, some CHANGE!

Ok, here come the you're an idiot comments. Stop watching CNN and ABC news.

By the way, I voted for Obama and was excited as hell when he won the election.  Go to Youtube and type in "Alex Jones Endgame"  And if you're hungry for more (probably not, quite a buzzkill) type in "The Obama Deception" If you want to be able to claim he's full of shit, at least give a long good whiff and judge the odor for yourself. Why would a "fear profiteer"  tell everyone to download his films, or buy them, and burn a million copies and hand them out?  You can buy burnt versions on eBay and it doesn't violate policy because the copyright owner authorizes piracy. And look into Ron Paul. Groovy dude.

I thought people like me were crazy dipshits, too, until I opened my ears and added 2&2.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: $1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine [Re: yabbahabba]
    #10956050 - 08/28/09 03:51 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not getting no fucking Swine Flu vaccination.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

InvisibleSimplepowa
In Pursuit of Knowledge

Re: $1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine [Re: yabbahabba]
    #10956084 - 08/28/09 03:56 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:

Quote:

yabbahabba said:
There's mercury in damn near every vaccination (changed the name so people don't say, "HEY! Don't put mercury directly into my bloodstream!")  Go buy the book, "Medisyn".

>>i think requiring shots before entering school like they do is a good plan.<<

I don't want to sound like a whacko, or rather, I shouldn't be afraid to say what I think and what I've learned and risk being discredited as whacko.  You know, like those people who claim that the american government would never commit atrocities to fellow man, let alone fellow AMERICANS!  We're WAY more human than rag-headed and chingy-chongy talkin' crazies.

>>http://www.infowars.com/madsen-on-rt-vaccine-creators-refuse-to-take-h1n1-vaccine/

And to the guy that called people who give alex jones the time of day to present his evidence, "alex jones worshipping dildoes", HOW DARE YOU!! I do not worship alex jones but I am a dildo. 

Gosh, I can't find this article that quoted MASSES of official documents and quotes from UN health officials, American politicians, but it was a very, very long list that doesn't just suggest, but shows concrete, irrefutable evidence that measures have been taken for a LONG time and are still going strong that there is a global elite agenda to drastically reduce the population to make the world more manageable.  Remember one of the first things Obama did was fund some other country for abortions?  What's that about? Eugenics. As is this whole H1N1 bullshit.  Lots of credible people have studied this virus and have stated publicly that there is no way this virus could have been transferred from the animals they claimed it hopped around on to become a new form of swine flu. This is a designer virus, and to protect us from it, they're going to line us up and shoot us up with the H1N1 virus along with mercury and other god-knows-what shit(and that part you CANNOT call bullshit on. That is absolutely true.  People are going to be dropping left and right, the media is going to report that people didn't take the vaccine soon enough or only took it once or not at all.  Then people are going to think, "oh no, better go get fixed. twice" Lots of people will go on living because they're healthy as hell, but otherwise, all hell'll break loose.  Obama is the slickest fuckin eugenecist since hitler.  GODDAMN the Germans were SOOOO happy when hitler was elected, he was BAD ASS. He was on THEIR side for once! Finally, some CHANGE!

Ok, here come the you're an idiot comments. Stop watching CNN and ABC news.

By the way, I voted for Obama and was excited as hell when he won the election.  Go to Youtube and type in "Alex Jones Endgame"  And if you're hungry for more (probably not, quite a buzzkill) type in "The Obama Deception" If you want to be able to claim he's full of shit, at least give a long good whiff and judge the odor for yourself. Why would a "fear profiteer"  tell everyone to download his films, or buy them, and burn a million copies and hand them out?  You can buy burnt versions on eBay and it doesn't violate policy because the copyright owner authorizes piracy. And look into Ron Paul. Groovy dude.

I thought people like me were crazy dipshits, too, until I opened my ears and added 2&2.

lol. agreed. Do not want the vaccine too.

EDIT: just find this site. Pretty interresting

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ickeswineflushot30jul09.shtml

--------------------
Carl Sagan - "Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people."

---

Robert Pirsig - "When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."

---

Brian Cox - "[One] problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it. The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense."

Edited by Simplepowa (08/28/09 03:57 PM)

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: $1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine [Re: pfxtc]
    #10956100 - 08/28/09 03:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:

You're last on the list to get one even if you wanted it, so who the fuck cares...

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Offlineyabbahabba
Stranger
Re: $1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #10956147 - 08/28/09 04:05 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Here's that link I was looking for:

http://www.infowars.com/the-move-to-depopulate-the-planet/

Yes, aldous huxley mr. psyechedelic (quoted in this) is a hero to a lot of people, and things would probably be easier to manage worldwide if there weren't so many of us, but THAT IS IMMORAL, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! There are swastikas all around us. And most politicians (legal global mafia) think it's a good idea.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: $1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine [Re: Ferris]
    #10956151 - 08/28/09 04:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ferris said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:

You're last on the list to get one even if you wanted it, so who the fuck cares...

There's a list that has my name on it?

Ohh shit.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#10956165 - 08/28/09 04:08 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

yabbahabba said:
Here's that link I was looking for:

http://www.infowars.com/the-move-to-depopulate-the-planet/

Yes, aldous huxley mr. psyechedelic (quoted in this) is a hero to a lot of people, and things would probably be easier to manage worldwide if there weren't so many of us, but THAT IS IMMORAL, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! There are swastikas all around us. And most politicians (legal global mafia) think it's a good idea.

Huxley's the man.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale