Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
Re: Dreams: Lucid, Horrid, Vivid, Boringid [Re: Twiztidsage]
    #10537771 - 06/19/09 03:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Twiztidsage said:
Those are some cool and unusual dreams.....

yeah i have plenty of them..
just so happen to have a piece of paper and pen nearby this morning

i should write them down more often

--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

Loc: Seattle Flag
Re: Dreams: Lucid, Horrid, Vivid, Boringid [Re: shadyy]
    #10540766 - 06/20/09 12:54 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

The more you write them down, the easier it is to remember them, even without writing them down.

Simply thinking about your dreams more and telling yourself to remember them can work wonders. I have been writing my dreams down for years and now I usually don't even need to.

I still do of course, and now have a badass archive.

The more you think about your sub-conscious, the more you can link your waking brain to it.

OnlineNymphaea
Money-less Wanderer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten Flag
Re: Dreams: Lucid, Horrid, Vivid, Boringid [Re: filthee]
    #10540934 - 06/20/09 01:36 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

ive tried to lucid dream, its very difficult seeing how i can never tell if i am dreaming

--------------------
:huxleyfacepalm:

Plant Trees

OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

Re: Dreams: Lucid, Horrid, Vivid, Boringid [Re: Nymphaea]
    #10543687 - 06/20/09 04:42 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

ask yourself once every hour "Am I awake? Is this a dream"?

It sounds stupid but eventually once it is habitual, you will ask yourself the same questions in your dreams.

At first, you will usually wake up. Once you get used to it however, you MAY be able to control the dream.

OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

#10559263 - 06/23/09 12:57 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

05/11/07- All I remember was falling into or being attacked by a humongous pile of red ants. Thank the lord they didn't bite me, but it was still terrifying. I would grab a pile off of my head the size of a fucking basketball, and more and more would just pile on. Millions. Allover my entire body.

Then later I had a dream about getting into some sort of fist fight with BJ and Robby, but mostly BJ. Later when I apologized for being an unruly dick, a single tear rolled down his face like he was shattered by the fact that I was such a dick to him and his cousin. I dont even remeber what I did to start the fight.

5/15/07- A bunch of weirdness. First off I had some dream that I had some floating apparatus. It was a little remote that when you pushed the button, you hovered. I remember flying around and almost hitting power lines.

I was at Safeway on 175th and there were gangbangers everywhere. Shit started to pop off and then Kevin tackled me and told me to get down because of gunfire. A huge riot broke out and I ran into the safeway. Shit was crazy in there too. I got hit in the back of the head with a brick and actaully felt pain (which I usually dont in dreams).

I was terrified and ran outside to try to go home. When I got outside there were like 30 people sitting down outside as if they were detained or something. There were cops everwhere and I ran for my life. The people sitting were all like "look at him hustle, go go go" and shit. I ran across the parking lot and my pants were falling down. I ran up to a car and asked for a ride home and they sped off.

I ran down towards Bo's house and asked some chick that was walking for a ride home. I told her about the riot and she said "sure, my car is parked down the street". We were walking and we saw some dudes throwing molotov cocktails at a house. We kept walking and the chick was now Stephanie. Some asian dude walked up behind her and grabbed her tits. I punched him in the face. He went away. I then realized some other dude was with us. The chick (which was steph but wasn't) said it was her homie. He was some white dude. Another dude came up and started fucking with us. I was wrestling with him and punching his face when I relaized that he looked just like the chicks homie. The problem was now they were both black. I didn't know if I was even fighting the right dude. Cops kept driving by and I would scream for them to stop and they wouldn't. Eventually one did and told me that they dont stop because they dont know if its a setup to kill them or not.

6/04/07- All that I remember was Fearless being alive and me being astounded.

09/13/07- Asking Stephanie out and her saying no, then me kissing her anyway and her responding with "what time, again?". It was a great dream as well as a torturous one.

OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

#10955608 - 08/28/09 02:47 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

8/9/2009- Walking past Hamlin park and seeing some ten-foot tall man in a kilt hiding behind a tree going to the bathroom. The kilt had a plaid basketball hoop on the back, as if the poo would fall through the hoop before hitting the forest floor.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]