Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

Loc: PNW
There is no doubt in my mind that you can trip from simply touching fresh psilocybin mushrooms.
    #10952899 - 08/28/09 01:26 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Wow what can I say. I totally didn't see it coming. Recently I was handling a lot of fresh mushrooms. After spending about 20-30 minutes fiddling around with them in my hands, I started feeling very minor effects of psilocybin but dismissed it as placebo. I soon became swept into a weird "holy" mood and put my hand over a bowl of them and said something to the liking of, "Please don't let my human side get in the way. Show me your will." And somehow I felt them saying to me, "We are not to be used for your greed."

30 minutes later I am walking around my place holding a 4 foot mirror talking to myself. It was such a bizarre experience. It was literally watching myself walking around talking to me from 3rd person view. Flushing red like a demon, smiling back in such a sinister way at me. Telling me how my self image is completely distorted and so is my view of other people. Telling me that my life is rotting away from me right before my very eyes and I'm not doing anything with it to make it meaningful. It got even more introspective than that but I don't really feel like sharing much beyond that point because it's pretty sensitive and personal.

I couldn't believe I was tripping so hard just from touching them. My pupils were dilated to the max and things were slightly bending. The focus of the trip was very introspective. I could not stop telling myself how shallow I was. I found the trip to be disturbing/scary yet very much needed. I didn't even know I was in for a psychedelic experience. Really weird. I still feel out of it right now.

A few years ago this kid told me that one time he tripped from simply spending a long time picking mushrooms in the forest and handling them a lot. I didn't believe him. Now I do.

Edited by Nihlus (08/28/09 01:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: There is no doubt in my mind that you can trip from simply touching fresh psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: Nihlus]
    #10952924 - 08/28/09 01:31 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I've had it happen to me

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Offlinepjoe08
Techno Junkie
Female User Gallery

Loc: a
Re: There is no doubt in my mind that you can trip from simply touching fresh psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: the bizzle]
    #10952930 - 08/28/09 01:32 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

crazy! that is so insane! i love this story! awesome mannn! :smile:

Invisibleelementswrath
Finger' trippin good
Male User Gallery

Loc: suiciety Flag
Re: There is no doubt in my mind that you can trip from simply touching fresh psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: pjoe08]
    #10952966 - 08/28/09 01:42 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

yes, i sometimes think mushrooms are worth worshiping.
i mean, they exist and it's proven, unlike god.
they teach you and you have to respect them, or else they will make you.

so now i am going to dress up like toad in the mario games and start :bow2:

Offlinesnowglobe
\(^o^)/

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: There is no doubt in my mind that you can trip from simply touching fresh psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: elementswrath]
    #10953131 - 08/28/09 02:31 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, well that's pretty cool.
Suppose it shows psilocybin can potentially be absorbed through the skin?

OfflineLinus
Chief Bromden
 User Gallery

Loc: Cripple Creek
Re: There is no doubt in my mind that you can trip from simply touching fresh psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: snowglobe]
    #10953149 - 08/28/09 02:36 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Very interesting, I hope one day I handle enough mushrooms to have a trip through absorption.

--------------------
I've done a lot of drugs in the past, I still do.

Abracadabra

OfflineMoronicus
smokehousebacon.
Male

Re: There is no doubt in my mind that you can trip from simply touching fresh psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: Linus]
    #10953169 - 08/28/09 02:41 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

so does acid, but you don't see anyone posting threads about it. :carl:

--------------------

BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH

A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Invisibleelementswrath
Finger' trippin good
Male User Gallery

Re: There is no doubt in my mind that you can trip from simply touching fresh psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: Moronicus]
    #10953173 - 08/28/09 02:43 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Moronicus said:
so does acid, but you don't see anyone posting threads about it. :carl:

well, almost every one here knows acid can be absorbed through skin, but almost no one new that mushrooms can

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: There is no doubt in my mind that you can trip from simply touching fresh psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: elementswrath]
    #10953203 - 08/28/09 02:50 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

BULL, ive handled thousands of cyanescens and that is simply not true.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Re: There is no doubt in my mind that you can trip from simply touching fresh psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: sui]
    #10953206 - 08/28/09 02:51 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

ive half a mind to delete this....

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

#10953226 - 08/28/09 02:55 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not lying I swear. I have no intentions to bring false information to the shroomery. FYI I was handling cubies. Next time you get your hands on some fresh mushrooms do an experiment and rub them all over your skin and see what happens.

I didn't get any super intense visuals (very slight bending when reading text or staring at certain things) but I was definitely tripping and my eyes were dilated all the way. I know where you're coming from 100% because I thought it was complete bullshit too.

edit --

Oh and I've handled a lot of Cyanascens too and I didn't ever trip on them from skin contact. :shrug: I will say though that I was definitely touching these ones a lot more and they were very moist from humidity... don't know if that's a factor.

Edited by Nihlus (08/28/09 02:59 AM)

Invisibleelementswrath
Finger' trippin good
Male User Gallery

Re: There is no doubt in my mind that you can trip from simply touching fresh psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: Nihlus]
    #10953234 - 08/28/09 02:58 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

ill just try it for myself and see results.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

#10953236 - 08/28/09 02:58 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

i handle mushrooms 2x as potent and thats bull.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

#10953239 - 08/28/09 02:59 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

elementswrath said:

NO dont waste the shrooms.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: There is no doubt in my mind that you can trip from simply touching fresh psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: sui]
    #10953243 - 08/28/09 03:02 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I have definitely gotten effects simply from handling mushrooms. Never a full-on trip, but noticeable effects for sure. but I'm pretty sensitive :shrug:

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

#10953244 - 08/28/09 03:02 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

It's not a waste of shrooms really (well maybe a tiny tiny bit because you're obviously using some psilocybin and you're not tripping as hard as you would if you ate them). You can eat the ones you rubbed on yourself some other time...

Invisibleelementswrath
Finger' trippin good
Male User Gallery

#10953247 - 08/28/09 03:03 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

suimush said:
Quote:

elementswrath said:

NO dont waste the shrooms.

ah, still better eating them in my books.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

#10953252 - 08/28/09 03:05 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

no youz guys are crazy, ive handled ALOT of fucking shrooms. if this happened id be confirming it.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

#10953283 - 08/28/09 03:17 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I don't doubt that you've handled a lot of mushrooms. I'm just saying that I'm not making this up. I was definitely tripping. Obviously not tripping balls but still tripping. I don't know what else to tell you.

I was playing with them for about 30 minutes, started feeling slight effects but thought my mind was just playing games, pressed my hand down into the bowl for 10 more minutes while "praying" to them... then a while later it happened...

I wouldn't come on here and make this up just for kicks.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

#10953294 - 08/28/09 03:25 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

so your the first person to figure this out, out of everyone that has ever handled psilocybe mushrooms, you figure it out. really?

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale