Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Few questions regarding N2O
    #10949197 - 08/27/09 03:47 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

• How Psychedelic is it by itself?
  • How safe is it
  • How long does it last / would you recommend it?
  • Is it better to mix with other things, if so, what?

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: Few questions regarding N2O [Re: pfxtc]
    #10949219 - 08/27/09 03:51 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

• It can be very psychedelic by itself depending on how much you take. I usually like to have two balloons and hold in as long as I can. It is however a dissociative and not a psychedelic, so it does take you to different realms not categorized as psychedelic. Check out some experience reports on www.erowid.org
  • Nitrous is fairly safe as long as you remember to breathe and take in oxygen with your nitrous. Excessive use can cause depletion in B vitamins. Many people who use nitrous heavily take B12 vitamins to supplement.
  • It is a very short lived high lasting a couple minutes with a couple minutes afterglow
  • It can get very interesting/deep/crazy with psychedelics. I commonly use it with marijuana and alcohol too though. 

Offline420_psychonaut
altered states
Male User Gallery

Loc: San antonio TX
    #10949239 - 08/27/09 03:54 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

-not psychedelic
-very carcinogenic but overall,safe
-last like 1-2 min tops each cartridge
-goes good with psychedelics and ketamine

--------------------
:vaped::jointsmile::bongload::ganja::jah:im what u might call a "pothead":potleaf::getstoned::gethigh:

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: Few questions regarding N2O [Re: Rebirtha]
    #10949248 - 08/27/09 03:56 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for the good response - I take a b12 supplement any way so I think I'll be good when it comes to that, if I were to order the whip cream canister (the nice ones), do I just inhale directly from the canister?

And you would say it's more dissociative then psychedelic? Is it dissociative like DXM or K or dissociative in it's own way?

Erowid lacks the ability to ask questions, thanks for your help :smile:

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: Few questions regarding N2O [Re: 420_psychonaut]
    #10949253 - 08/27/09 03:58 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

420_psychonaut said:
-not psychedelic
-very carcinogenic but overall,safe
-last like 1-2 min tops each cartridge
-goes good with psychedelics and ketamine

What do you mean when you say "very carcinogenic".

Is that with extended use?

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10949261 - 08/27/09 04:00 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah you can just inhale directly from the whip cream canister. It's a dissociative of it's own as well. I've never heard anything about it being carcinogenic like 420_psychonaut said, and I would seriously doubt that given it's frequent use in the dental fields.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#10949288 - 08/27/09 04:04 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah that's what I thought as well.

Thanks for the info :thumbup:

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

OfflineX.Particle.X
The Dude Abides
 User Gallery

#10949298 - 08/27/09 04:05 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Rebirtha said:

• It can be very psychedelic by itself depending on how much you take. I usually like to have two balloons and hold in as long as I can. It is however a dissociative and not a psychedelic, so it does take you to different realms not categorized as psychedelic. Check out some experience reports on www.erowid.org
  • Nitrous is fairly safe as long as you remember to breathe and take in oxygen with your nitrous. Excessive use can cause depletion in B vitamins. Many people who use nitrous heavily take B12 vitamins to supplement.
  • It is a very short lived high lasting a couple minutes with a couple minutes afterglow
  • It can get very interesting/deep/crazy with psychedelics. I commonly use it with marijuana and alcohol too though. 

Offline420_psychonaut
altered states
Male User Gallery

#10949308 - 08/27/09 04:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

google it.

--------------------
:vaped::jointsmile::bongload::ganja::jah:im what u might call a "pothead":potleaf::getstoned::gethigh:

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10949313 - 08/27/09 04:07 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

-  Not psychedelic at all.  Its dissociative.  High dose is VERY dissociative, ego death can and has been achieved.

-  Safe, but always be careful.

-  It last by its self anywhere from 30-45 seconds.  I feel like weed makes it last longer / intensifies the effects.  Especially the auditory hallucinations.  To me it sounds like time is being stretched apart.

-  I only mix it with other things.  I have mixed N2O it with:

Weed - Done this too many times to count, the combo is fun and cool.
Amphetamine - Basically the same as by its self.
LSD - Woah.  LSD + nitrous combo will blow your door off its hinges.
Salvia extract - This combo will also blow your door off its hinges (funny experience with this one)
Alcohol -  Pretty good, fuck you up much.
Weed+Alcohol - FUCKS YOU UP!  Not like woah fucked up.  Just visibly fucked up, you know your fucked up.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: Few questions regarding N2O [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10949370 - 08/27/09 04:17 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Lol, sounds good, I'm planning on trying it with K and DMT if I can manage too, lol.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10949402 - 08/27/09 04:22 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I think you might be lucky that it doesn't last very long... cuz K + N2O would be A LOT.  You'll know what i mean when you get there.

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#10949421 - 08/27/09 04:25 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Haha, the worst part for me is the anxiety beforehand, once I'm actually under the influence I'm fine, usually :tongue:

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10949423 - 08/27/09 04:25 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah seriously, overlapping dissociatives could be quite dissociating!

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#10949431 - 08/27/09 04:26 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Now the real question is do I want to try and Khole or just have a few small lines, once I'm out - I'm out.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Offline420_psychonaut
altered states
Male User Gallery

#10949451 - 08/27/09 04:30 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

i k-holed after i did 100mg IM,and a whip,its pretty crazy,but ive been too better places on mushrooms.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10949456 - 08/27/09 04:30 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
Haha, the worst part for me is the anxiety beforehand, once I'm actually under the influence I'm fine, usually :tongue:

I'm pretty sure its impossible to have a bad experience.  My first time i was with another shroomerite and his friends.  I was kinda scared thinking "Inhalent, why, should i do this?... i'll do a little"  I was really really fucking stoned off pot too.  I took a giant inhale, held for a bit, thought it wasn't working then woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooah. It felt like my vision was a computer screen and everything became pixelated, then the sound of time streching out raped my mind.  Came down and was laughing thinking "holy fuck!  Where is the next cartridge?!?!?!"

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#10949480 - 08/27/09 04:35 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I've heard it's very cartoony, one of my dream "mixtures" would be Pot,K,Mushrooms topped off with N2O, and I'd be in the Simpsons :smile:

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10949495 - 08/27/09 04:36 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Pot + N2O is pretty fun.  ^^^That combo would just fuck you side ways.  Can you say mind fuck:lol:

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#10949583 - 08/27/09 04:48 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Pot + N2O is pretty fun.  ^^^That combo would just fuck you side ways.  Can you say mind fuck:lol:

Lol, I swear you would be in an animated TV show for a good few minutes. Unfortunately pot is out of the question these days :frown:

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom