Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblekoppie
astral projectile
Male

Loc: cloud hidden
Re: My fellow Americans... [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10941052 - 08/26/09 11:57 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

If circumcision is really effective against HIV transmission, then why is the percentage of people infected in the US (majority of men circumcised) twice that of Europe Canada and Australia (low percentage of men circumcised)?

I'm guessing that the effect is marginal at best.

(source: wikimedia)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: My fellow Americans... [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #10941057 - 08/26/09 11:58 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomerRoss said:
theres many things that we need a foreskin for. i can make fart noises with mine :thumbup:

i want video. thats talent sir.

(i dont really want a video)

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: My fellow Americans... [Re: koppie]
    #10941058 - 08/26/09 11:58 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

More gay people in America

:shrug:

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: My fellow Americans... [Re: fungusfeller]
    #10941060 - 08/26/09 11:58 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

fungusfeller said:
Quote:

blewmeanie said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

esyflyr said:
I think it is ok for doctors to offer this procedure to full grown men, but circumcision for anyone under 18 should be illegal. When performed on newborns it is sexual mutilation of a helpless child with no choice in the matter.

There's literally nothing good about not being circumsized :shrug:

You've got it a little backwards there, there's actually NO medical reason whatsoever for anyone to be circumcised. It offers no benefit of any kind.

It's understandable though, you're an american, and they've been shoving this bullshit down our throats for the past 100 years.

dick cheese is one reason, smegma bacteria yuk

And here I was thinking that we were actually living in a time period where people take showers or baths more than once a fucking week.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
Re: My fellow Americans... [Re: pfxtc]
    #10941063 - 08/26/09 11:59 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I'm fine with my circumsision. Glad I didn't have to go through with it later on in life either.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

OfflineAarika_Jewel
Stranger

#10941068 - 08/26/09 11:59 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

esyflyr said:
I think it is ok for doctors to offer this procedure to full grown men, but circumcision for anyone under 18 should be illegal. When performed on newborns it is sexual mutilation of a helpless child with no choice in the matter.

You've got it a little backwards there, there's actually NO medical reason whatsoever for anyone to be circumcised. It offers no benefit of any kind.

It's understandable though, you're an american, and they've been shoving this bullshit down our throats for the past 100 years.

uummm.WRONG!!! one of the main reasons besides religion doctors and parents circumsize is to prevent infection. under the foreskin is a perfect breeding ground for fungus, infection and many other things. if you dont clean your foreskin every single day you will most likely get some nasty shit going on down there. research the topic...you just made a fool of yourself.
now, im not saying it should be done to everyone and im not saying it should be the parents choice. i dont really care who decides.

OfflineTranquil Toad
A.I. Living Inside the Internet

Re: My fellow Americans... [Re: Aarika_Jewel]
    #10941166 - 08/26/09 12:09 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Aarika_Jewel said:
Quote:

blewmeanie said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

esyflyr said:

uummm.WRONG!!! one of the main reasons besides religion doctors and parents circumsize is to prevent infection. under the foreskin is a perfect breeding ground for fungus, infection and many other things. if you dont clean your foreskin every single day you will most likely get some nasty shit going on down there. research the topic...you just made a fool of yourself.
now, im not saying it should be done to everyone and im not saying it should be the parents choice. i dont really care who decides.

lol obviously your circumsized. There is no real need to clean it and worry about infection, as the foreskin comes back over the head so easily just showering as usual is enough to do the job. Its not like it is always over the head, giving bacteria lots of opportunity to grow in there.

No need for lube with masturbation/handjobs is another plus.

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My fellow Americans... [Re: Aarika_Jewel]
    #10941184 - 08/26/09 12:10 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

The same could be said of your ass crack.

You do realize that circumcision was not a common practice until very recently right?

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My fellow Americans... [Re: koppie]
    #10941224 - 08/26/09 12:14 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

koppie said:
If circumcision is really effective against HIV transmission, then why is the percentage of people infected in the US (majority of men circumcised) twice that of Europe Canada and Australia (low percentage of men circumcised)?

Yep, circumcision has nothing to do with it. We have more black people, thus we have more aids.:lol: They make up 12 percent of the US population, and at least 50 percent of all hiv cases.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#10941242 - 08/26/09 12:17 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:
Quote:

koppie said:

Yep, circumcision has nothing to do with it. We have more black people, thus we have more aids.:lol: They make up 12 percent of the US population, and at least 50 percent of all hiv cases.

That's rrrrrrrrrrRacist :lol:

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflineSolemente
Male

Re: My fellow Americans... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #10941248 - 08/26/09 12:17 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Burke Dennings said:
I like being circumsized,

Offlinefungusfeller
TIMMY
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Park
    #10941265 - 08/26/09 12:19 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

not having a foreskin toughens the skin on the shaft so you can last longer in bed and not be a two pump chump :drysmash:

--------------------

TIMMY PUKESPLASH

OfflineAarika_Jewel
Stranger

#10941296 - 08/26/09 12:24 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

im a woman.and again wrong.

Offlinelaserpig
Weedmaster_P

#10941316 - 08/26/09 12:26 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

jesus christ YOU DO NOT GET AIDS FROM HAVING A FORESKIN YOU GET AIDS FROM GETTING AIDS

I got a foreskin and it's rad. If someone tried to cut it off I'd slit their fuckin' throat.
Don't cut on babies dicks! It's fucked up! This is not a complicated issue!

Foreskins are not meant to be removed, and we know this because our species has had them for as long as it's been a species! They are not a problem!

--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Offlinelaserpig
Weedmaster_P

Re: My fellow Americans... [Re: laserpig]
    #10941319 - 08/26/09 12:26 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

btw WASH YOUR DICKS YOU DISGUSTING UNHYGIENIC FUCKS

--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

OfflineLicHmicrO
Simply Scrumptious
Male

Loc: Ky, USA
Re: My fellow Americans... [Re: laserpig]
    #10941392 - 08/26/09 12:40 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tranquil Toad said:
No need for lube with masturbation/handjobs is another plus.

:thumbup:

Quote:

fungusfeller said:
not having a foreskin toughens the skin on the shaft so you can last longer in bed and not be a two pump chump :drysmash:

Never had a problem with premature ejaculation

Quote:

laserpig said:
btw WASH YOUR DICKS YOU DISGUSTING UNHYGIENIC FUCKS

It frustrates me that theres this big stigma about uncircumcised penises being unclean..  The whole stigma about uncircumcised penises in general frustrates the shit out of me.. ignorance if you ask me

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom