Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpaghettiMonster
Stranger
Other
My first harvest on my first cakes came in!
    #10929371 - 08/24/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I had 2 cakes make it out of a few, one Golden Teacher and one Alacabenzi.

GT on the left Ala on the right:

That huge Ala weight in at 34 grams the flash blocked the scaled but that's what it says:

Full harvest came in at 105 grams (bag is 12):

Not too bad for 2 cakes on the first go right? Hoping I get as good or better results with my second flush. My ala cake has a lot of pins that just recently started to grow halfway into this one I'm not sure if it's the second flush already but I'll let them grow. I'm letting it sit in a saucer of water over night per RR's forum advice.

Thanks to everyone here, if you're a regular you've probably helped me without even knowing. Going to split half of these with my friend tonight I think. Cheers!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: My first harvest on my first cakes came in! [Re: SpaghettiMonster]
    #10929413 - 08/24/09 08:10 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

pretty decent, but get those mushrooms oiut of that plastic bag. it will get nasty and slimey in there pretty quick

either stick them in a paper bag in the fridge, or dry them completly then store in an air tight container with some silica crystals.

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Invisibleprismism
 User Gallery

Re: My first harvest on my first cakes came in! [Re: SpaghettiMonster]
    #10929619 - 08/24/09 08:38 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

no shit dude you need to dry your mushrooms before you place them in a plastic bag.
not to mention your mushrooms look entirely too wet to begin with. you most likely over sprayed them. they dont look healthy.

--------------------
ephemeral anomalous

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale