Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Holy Fucking Shit. I Don't Know What To Believe
    #10929115 - 08/24/09 07:27 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I took ayahuasca with my Dad yesterday. I broke through. I wrote about it in a thread.

The more I've taken drugs the more I've seen this one mind, ego concept come to understanding. I have begun to see many synchronicities in my life. This one takes the fucking cake.

Today, I went to barnes and noble alone. I picked up a book by Timothy Leary called "Timothy Leary on drugs." I read it and went home.

My Dad, who took ayahausca with me yesterday, asks me where I went today, I say barnes and noble. He goes, really, I was there earlier! I was at the gym when he was there apprently. Weird, but not big deal.

However, he just calls me right now. Randomly. Asks, what are you doing? Then he says to me, hey I read this book by Timothy Leary today at Barnes and noble, it was all his letters and what he says about alcohol is so true.

I go. stop. are you fucking with me? Were you there when I was there? he goes, no I swear to god. I go was the book called Timothy Leary on drugs? He goes yeah. I have a picture of it on my phone.

He hasn't come home yet but when he does I'm going to talk to him about this.

Not to mention, I saw some stuff on my second wave of Ayahuasca that really bothers me about this.

I don't know what to believe.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: Holy Fucking Shit. I Don't Know What To Believe [Re: JackofSpades]
    #10929253 - 08/24/09 07:42 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Am I crazy or not?

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

OfflineBudley
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #10929254 - 08/24/09 07:42 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

So... We can assume that interest in Timothy Leary may be affected by ayahuasca or genetics... maybe a combination of both.

My dearest friend... good luck in your adventures. Tell your father I said "hello."

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: Holy Fucking Shit. I Don't Know What To Believe [Re: Budley]
    #10929362 - 08/24/09 08:00 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

You are not fucking crazy, not in the least bit. The collective consciousness is REAL, and the more you become one with it, the more these types of synchronicities pop up. My G/F and I had a "shared" psychosis and telepathic, as well as empathic transfer on one of our shroom trips a few months ago where we were accutely aware of what the other person was thinking and feeling, and I can tell you right now these things happen WITHOUT the journeying tools as well. For instance, I can concentrate on a particular person I have not heard from in months, and all of the sudden, we will pull up besides each other at a light, or they will just randomly call me and say, "I don't know what's going on, but I just started thinking about you alot and felt the need to contact you. The sacraments seem to amplify this effect, as well as our taking notice of it.

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: Holy Fucking Shit. I Don't Know What To Believe [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #10929394 - 08/24/09 08:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I suppose the internet helps too.

Man. This ayahuasca experience has blown everything out of proportion. I've smoked DMT once before, and I had some crazy synchronicities occur, same on Acid. Like bizzare.

But for some reason the Brew just connects everything--however it blows smoked DMT and acid out of the water.

The message I'm getting is. I need to change my behavior and help spread truth--not to force, but just leave remnants of it for people to follow.. Its more complex than that but yeah.

This is kind of fun. Its like a big puzzle. And in some way or another I can see my place in it. I haven't quite gotten to that yet, but its becoming relatively evident.

With 6 degrees of separation, every thing you say, do and experience has a damn big consequence...Even if you don't want to believe in supernatural experiences.

and like I said, with the internet, think of how easy it now is to spread these messages.

--------------------

Edited by JackofSpades (08/24/09 08:07 PM)

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: Holy Fucking Shit. I Don't Know What To Believe [Re: JackofSpades] * 1
    #10929423 - 08/24/09 08:11 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Just a fun thought:

DMT is naturally produced in the brain. When people die--they are buried in the ground.

DMT is found in plants. Plants grow from the ground.

Draw your own conclusions.

DMT is re-released when you die into the Gainan Mind. The Souls/minds of people are DMT.

I mean, Descartes said the Pineal Gland (where DMT is produced) is the Seat of the Soul.

It really isn't that bizarre to think about actually, it sounds pretty rational haha

I am you as you are me and we are all together.

Forgive yourself. Forgive the world. Learn to Love.

We're all in this shit together.

--------------------

Edited by JackofSpades (08/24/09 08:12 PM)

InvisibleDickhead
2 Times
Female User Gallery
Loc: groin
    #10930148 - 08/24/09 09:45 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I am a skeptic who holds onto the belief that there are reasonable explanations for things.

But the role of Psychedelics in my life have challenged that tremendously.  Such strange coincidences are seemingly abundant. 

A rational consideration is that the sub-conscious works to create these situations.

Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: RL
    #10930426 - 08/24/09 10:30 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

That's amazing jack, i'm gonna be trying aya next week for the first time. that's awesome that you trip with your dad

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

:peace: :heart: :earth:

"If triangles' had a God, he would have 3 sides."

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: Holy Fucking Shit. I Don't Know What To Believe [Re: tektonic]
    #10930525 - 08/24/09 10:44 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

It took a lot of convincing. He's a recovered alcoholic and I was able to show him how psychedelics can really aid in the road to recovery--just as a human being. Ayahuasca specifically has this potential.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10930553 - 08/24/09 10:48 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

The longer you stay alive the trippier it gets.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineHopanDubMan
Jelly bomb ass shit....
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #10930598 - 08/24/09 10:54 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I am really liking this thread, a lot.

--------------------

WakaWaka

OfflineOutThisLife
Male

Loc: 127.0.0.1
Re: Holy Fucking Shit. I Don't Know What To Believe [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10930662 - 08/24/09 11:02 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
The longer you stay alive the trippier it gets.

Do you have AIM? =]

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: Holy Fucking Shit. I Don't Know What To Believe [Re: Cognitive_Shift] * 1
    #10930758 - 08/24/09 11:15 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I feel like it never ends.

Awesome. Infinite Rabbit Hole.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10930787 - 08/24/09 11:19 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

JackofSpades said:
Awesome. Infinite Rabbit Hole.

I get this on high dose mushrooms and LSD.  Everything, when i mean everything i mean everything fuckin' thing.  It all just goes for ever and everrrrr...  Its like im stuck in infinity.  Im usually so fucked up at this point i can't stand or sit up.  Just lay there and get my mind obliterated.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: Holy Fucking Shit. I Don't Know What To Believe [Re: Cognitive_Shift] * 1
    #10930795 - 08/24/09 11:21 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, thats what I like about DMT though, it takes you to that next level, beyond that.

Where the ego is obliterated and you enter into the new realm.

--------------------

Offlineplayapez
Strangest

#10931307 - 08/25/09 12:36 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

JackofSpades said:
I suppose the internet helps too.

Man. This ayahuasca experience has blown everything out of proportion. I've smoked DMT once before, and I had some crazy synchronicities occur, same on Acid. Like bizzare.

But for some reason the Brew just connects everything--however it blows smoked DMT and acid out of the water.

The message I'm getting is. I need to change my behavior and help spread truth--not to force, but just leave remnants of it for people to follow.. Its more complex than that but yeah.

This is kind of fun. Its like a big puzzle. And in some way or another I can see my place in it. I haven't quite gotten to that yet, but its becoming relatively evident.

With 6 degrees of separation, every thing you say, do and experience has a damn big consequence...Even if you don't want to believe in supernatural experiences.

and like I said, with the internet, think of how easy it now is to spread these messages.

Your words only fuel my desire to take ayahuasca.

I totally understand you when you say, "I need to change my behavior and help spread truth--not to force, but just leave remnants of it for people to follow.. "

It reminds me of my thoughts on religion - PRACTICE IT!  That's the only religion.  There is no soapbox to get on, there is nothing to bow down to, there is only the practice of truth.  Through practice, those who are seeking wisdom will receive it.  One cannot force the truth on another, one can only practice the truth and be an example.

OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Re: Holy Fucking Shit. I Don't Know What To Believe [Re: playapez]
    #10931335 - 08/25/09 12:39 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

That's a pretty interesting story dude... I've had similar experiences, but not that coincidental. Or is it really coincident...

--------------------

:mushroom2:    That's why I always recommend a psychedelic experience because it makes you realize that all you've learned is in fact just learned and not necessarily the truth. - Bill Hicks    :mushroom2:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Holy Fucking Shit. I Don't Know What To Believe [Re: AdrianPsy]
    #10933722 - 08/25/09 11:52 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

yeah as i had already made the post about ayahuasca vs smoked dmt which you should add a tid bit to now lol. 

its not really the DMT that makes the brew the brew its the ayahuasca aka the ayahuasca vine. any who how come you dont go on about the plants that contain serotonin chemicals are chemicals all is one each piece of a puzzle is just as important or the puzzle wouldnt be complete.

whats freakier then what you experienced tho is when you read stuff and then its stuck in someone else head and they keep asking you why that keeps popping in their head cause they dont know what it is. theres alot of telepathic and synchronicity wierd shit in the world

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: Holy Fucking Shit. I Don't Know What To Believe [Re: thedudenj]
    #10933770 - 08/25/09 11:56 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

You know, I'm watching a Terrence Mckenna video right now. "The Language of Psilocybin" and I realized something of interest.

For Instance, I posed this thread a few months ago about my experience with DMT:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10505978#10505978

The most bizarre thing about was how language seemed to be a code. I've only just now noticed that Terrence Mckenna says the same thing (more or less)...

Its like DMT and Language...I don't really understand but there is some sort of filling into the puzzle there when it comes to verbal communication..I think I know what I mean, but its hard to convey through language. Maybe someone else wants to try?

Its like talking about this stuff spreads it through the overmind and filters into our own egotistical consciousness...Its a strange world.

--------------------

Edited by JackofSpades (08/25/09 12:01 PM)

InvisiblethatiAM
Stranger

#10934158 - 08/25/09 12:49 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

JackofSpades said:
I don't know what to believe.

don't believe.

there is no such thing as a true belief.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder