Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineblue.mean.yen
Tripper

Loc: vic, aus
Re: unwanted sub print [Re: nastos]
    #10926520 - 08/24/09 12:40 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

nastos said:
get 100 posts and stay for 3 months then post up in the market place.. if u are indeed not a cop

wish i was a cop, then i'd have the money to not be bothering with this thread!

AND i doubt a cop would ever get busted growing shrooms either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: unwanted sub print [Re: blue.mean.yen]
    #10926546 - 08/24/09 12:43 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

either way this thread is off topic in this forum and quite frankly you are just annoying

contibute to the community and then people will trust u and maybe want to trade as of now you are just a noob making a bad name for yourself here

--------------------
:shrug:

Offlineblue.mean.yen
Tripper

Re: unwanted sub print [Re: MJ_Harvester]
    #10926547 - 08/24/09 12:43 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MJ_Harvester said:
Quote:

blue.mean.yen said:
meh, you don't want it then move on

oh and to mj harvester, i'd say (what with the problem that mj draws as compared to something that NO ONE gives a shite about like shrooms) sounds like you'd have a coupl'a other things the feds might be banging your door down for.

GEEZ, last time i'll expect anyone in the northern hemisphere to be interested in some native culture from down here..

yeah im real worried there gunna come bust me for my 12 marijuana plants that i grow LEGALLY under the oregon medical marijuna laws.. so beofre you jump on me about what i do learn your facts buddy.. im good for 12 in bud and 28 in veg.. i have some growing directly in my back yard. oh and also i would be way more worried about the feds dealing with mushyd then wead.. weed is simply a slap on the hand in my state mushys are felony

hairy muff then. where i come from weed is a dick up the arse and mushrooms are a touch more, well almost encouraged!

congratulations on living somewhere that has some non backward laws though, at least concerning pot.

oh but i'm unsure how i was supposed to learn the fact that you lived in oregon, still under the impression weed had been marginally decriminalised in the US !!

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10926562 - 08/24/09 12:45 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

i live in the us and its not decriminilized here :frown:

--------------------

OfflineBrandNewbie
Captain
Male

Loc: U.S.A.
    #10926571 - 08/24/09 12:46 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

blue.mean.yen said:
meh, you don't want it then move on. GEEZ, last time i'll expect anyone in the northern hemisphere to be interested in some native culture from down here.

Bra, we live in AMERICA.  If we want native culture from "down there", we'll just go down there and take it. :shrug:

C'mon bruda, don't you think your starting off on the wrong foot? All we are telling you is the way it's done around here. No-one was rude to you until you started with the whole "meh" etc.

I don't know how it's done wherever you are, but we are civilized up here. We follow protocol and get things done.

Welcome to the community, stick around, you'll get what you are looking for. It just takes time. You can't bust into someones house and demand to use the phone! You knock on the door. Your invited in. You have tea and biscuits. You follow the rules...

--------------------
Question: Why do women wear make-up and perfume? 
Answer: Because they're ugly and they stink.

InvisibleEpilson Lyrae
Armed with hammers
Male User Gallery

Loc: Woody Creek
    #10926575 - 08/24/09 12:47 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Uh... Mods???

--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

OfflineMJ_Harvester
harvester
Male

#10926594 - 08/24/09 12:49 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

blue.mean.yen said:
Quote:

nastos said:
get 100 posts and stay for 3 months then post up in the market place.. if u are indeed not a cop

wish i was a cop, then i'd have the money to not be bothering with this thread!

AND i doubt a cop would ever get busted growing shrooms either.

Quote:

blue.mean.yen said:
Quote:

MJ_Harvester said:
Quote:

blue.mean.yen said:
meh, you don't want it then move on

oh and to mj harvester, i'd say (what with the problem that mj draws as compared to something that NO ONE gives a shite about like shrooms) sounds like you'd have a coupl'a other things the feds might be banging your door down for.

GEEZ, last time i'll expect anyone in the northern hemisphere to be interested in some native culture from down here..

yeah im real worried there gunna come bust me for my 12 marijuana plants that i grow LEGALLY under the oregon medical marijuna laws.. so beofre you jump on me about what i do learn your facts buddy.. im good for 12 in bud and 28 in veg.. i have some growing directly in my back yard. oh and also i would be way more worried about the feds dealing with mushyd then wead.. weed is simply a slap on the hand in my state mushys are felony

hairy muff then. where i come from weed is a dick up the arse and mushrooms are a touch more, well almost encouraged!

congratulations on living somewhere that has some non backward laws though, at least concerning pot.

oh but i'm unsure how i was supposed to learn the fact that you lived in oregon, still under the impression weed had been marginally decriminalised in the US !!

its not were i live its the fact you were sayin i have alot more to worry about for marijuana in just about all 50 states your gunna get in way more trouble cultivating mushy.. weed in most NOT all states has been decriminalized and is now a slap on the hand misdemeanor for small amounts usually under and ounce.. mushies on the other hand is gunna give you jail time in just about all states

--------------------
:eek:so dried mushrooms can be eaten too?
So its nice!, i will drie them all when i will harvest...

Offlineblue.mean.yen
Tripper

#10926599 - 08/24/09 12:49 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

that sucks bro but hey, i know how you feel. at least you could move somewhere (seemingly) progressive like oregon. US won't let me in. in fact to get into USA, the patriot act would need to be revoked :P. god bless amerika..

Offlineblue.mean.yen
Tripper

#10926618 - 08/24/09 12:53 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

man, i get it hey! and i got it before too. as i said i don't expect ANYBODY to understand where i'm coming from or why. not attacking you, or anyone, that's just how we roll down here and that's just how you roll up there.

man you guys are very serious about... everything by the look of things!

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: unwanted sub print [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #10926627 - 08/24/09 12:54 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

gngsteroflove said:
Uh... Mods???

my sentiments exactly

--------------------

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10926632 - 08/24/09 12:55 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

due to a strange court case in 1976 it is actually legal to possess fresh cubensis here but if they are dried then you get in trouble

--------------------

OfflineMJ_Harvester
harvester
Male

#10926654 - 08/24/09 12:57 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

blue.mean.yen said:
that sucks bro but hey, i know how you feel. at least you could move somewhere (seemingly) progressive like oregon. US won't let me in. in fact to get into USA, the patriot act would need to be revoked :P. god bless amerika..

were you at cuba????

--------------------

OfflineMJ_Harvester
harvester
Male

#10926664 - 08/24/09 12:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

nastos said:
due to a strange court case in 1976 it is actually legal to possess fresh cubensis here but if they are dried then you get in trouble

Quote:

nastos said:

yes but there ha been plenty of cases in court were that did not hold up at all

--------------------

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Trusted Cultivator
    #10926669 - 08/24/09 12:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

spore prints are legal guys, whats the big deal about trading?  yeah its not excatly the right forum but everybody starts somewhere right.  he just wanted to trade in the wrong forum    chillax.....

:getstoned:

to the OP.  if I wasnt a broke ass then I would send you a print but I couldnt cover shipping right now if I wanted to.:shrug: 

Quote:

in fact to get into USA, the patriot act would need to be revoked :P. god bless amerika..

Fuck the Patriot Act!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
Click here ^ for the AMU forum
VVV AMUs Free Active/Edible/Exotic Spore Print or Syringe or Edible Culture Trade Thread VVV
"Man is the sex organ of the machine world" ~  Marshall McLuhan

OfflineBrandNewbie
Captain
Male

Loc: U.S.A.
    #10926670 - 08/24/09 12:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

If you want to come to America without all the hassle, just come in through Mexico.  :goodluck:

LOL (an American joke) 

Bra, welcome to the forums. Get to know people. They want to know you to! It's kind of cool to learn about other nations/peoples through the forums.

Anyway this will be locked soon, we are WAY OT, (off topic). Peace.

--------------------
Question: Why do women wear make-up and perfume? 
Answer: Because they're ugly and they stink.

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10926679 - 08/24/09 01:01 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MJ_Harvester said:
Quote:

nastos said:

Quote:

nastos said:

yes but there ha been plenty of cases in court were that did not hold up at all

yeah.. but thats just our court system... and there are also cases of marijuana busts on medical marijuana facilities.. you know as well as i the legal system here is fucked....

--------------------

Offlineblue.mean.yen
Tripper

#10926682 - 08/24/09 01:01 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

now thats just retarded. ever read web of debt? a guy defaulted on a bank loan and took the debtor to court and proved that the $14,000 he had recieved was never printed instead given to him based on others credit. the courts ruled in his favour (as was their legal bind)but in sentencing the justice ruled that such a case could never be heard again, as it would mean that literally everyone could default on loans considering that none of the money is real and is all somewhat based on other peoples credit.

random, i know, but really just a discussion on the ridiculousness on laws. c'mon, i mean where i live it's been illegal to do a raindance since 1857. st-oo-pid.

OfflineMJ_Harvester
harvester
Male

Re: unwanted sub print [Re: 13shrooms]
    #10926696 - 08/24/09 01:04 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

13shrooms said:
spore prints are legal guys, whats the big deal about trading?  yeah its not excatly the right forum but everybody starts somewhere right.  he just wanted to trade in the wrong forum    chillax.....

:getstoned:

to the OP.  if I wasnt a broke ass then I would send you a print but I couldnt cover shipping right now if I wanted to.:shrug: 

Quote:

in fact to get into USA, the patriot act would need to be revoked :P. god bless amerika..

Fuck the Patriot Act!!!!!!!!!!!

well you are a good man riskin for a new member it doesnt matter if its legal costums find it report to fed anyways.. so if done put fake return address

--------------------

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Trusted Cultivator
    #10926745 - 08/24/09 01:12 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I neva put any return addy on prints I send, I use the PMs and encrypt my addy.:thumbup:

when I first became a member here some "random people" hooked me up with all kinds of shit and I'de like to do the same. 
it only costs me a stamp to send in the USA. 

Prints come easy when you have a monotub or 2 layin around.:rofl2:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
Click here ^ for the AMU forum
VVV AMUs Free Active/Edible/Exotic Spore Print or Syringe or Edible Culture Trade Thread VVV
"Man is the sex organ of the machine world" ~  Marshall McLuhan

OfflineMJ_Harvester
harvester
Male

Re: unwanted sub print [Re: 13shrooms]
    #10926764 - 08/24/09 01:15 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

13shrooms said:
I neva put any return addy on prints I send, I use the PMs and encrypt my addy.:thumbup:

when I first became a member here some "random people" hooked me up with all kinds of shit and I'de like to do the same. 
it only costs me a stamp to send in the USA. 

Prints come easy when you have a monotub or 2 layin around.:rofl2:

hes not is the USA and thats the easy part it doesnt go thrue costoms.. thats were problems come from thos god damned nosy costom agents

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom