Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedendritic44
Stranger
Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: dendritic44]
    #825687 - 08/18/02 12:48 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

come to think of it, the best of all is a good 'delic, smoothed and mellowed by the appropriate med of your choice, with a slithery greasy wanton massage to bring it all together... for this you want primo luv lube... baby oil won't cut it... you need silicone.... get Wet Platinum...dense, smooth, silky... and best of all, condom safe !
(p.s. Japansese condoms rule in this department)...after a nice warmup with 2-ct2 Miss Lovebody seemed like she was glowing blue and we got into a crazy YabYum co-tripping energy loop... YES this is it ! Sex and Drugs in perfect proportion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#834683 - 08/21/02 09:53 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Nitrous Oxide at the dentist?!

Shid, wish MY dentist would consider that, me having to get drilled & filled in a few hours from now

Quaaludes & Trips?
Methaqualone kind of matches Barbiturates in alot of it's effects, and is WAY stronger then Benzostuff. It's very good at removing inhibitions. Don't want to do that on a Bad one. But on a good trip...? Might be interesting...
But as you said: be VERY careful with quaaludes, and NO ALCOHOL
Tragic to lose a friend that way, man...

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinedrow
Shroom lover
Male

Loc: Olympia, WA
Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: Asante]
    #834796 - 08/21/02 11:49 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I love reading the trip reports, but I sure do hate it when people tell us so much of the prelude. Does everybody feel this way ? How people do all sorts of things and what not before they start to tell us about the trip. I have like zero care for that part. ANd a pain in the ass to skip ahead, because then you are not sure if you m issed anything important. I say, "people, please keep your reports to the trips themselves."
thank you

--------------------
"It is a fool who looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart"

Offlinedendritic44
Stranger
Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: drow]
    #839842 - 08/24/02 05:04 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

what is "trip" and what is "not trip" depends so much on what information
has value and how much is personal reality tv that nobody acres about. A psychologist friend of mine said that he couldn't believe how much boring pointless
stuff filled up so many people's brains, but seemed important to the people thinking it. His big insight was how small minded and petty such a majority of are, but they would come to him for magical relief from their problems. They wanted to have a problem with a significant name. The one thing they could not accept was the straight answer that they were actually miserable because of their itty bitty little souls with their itty bitty little issues that ran their lives from sunrise to sunset.

Offlineevl
Guy
Male User Gallery

#10626655 - 07/05/09 07:48 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

so this will make for a more visual trip then a thinking one?

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#10627066 - 07/05/09 09:19 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

What an awesome ressurect! :cool:

Is this really your first post wiccan_seeker?

Very informative.

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's *DELETED* [Re: Shad0w]
    #10630233 - 07/06/09 01:20 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Lion

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Invisiblebamba
get down
Male

Loc: Shady grove
Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: Lion]
    #10631109 - 07/06/09 04:16 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I'll do the same

last year I took 1 mg of xanax with 200 mics of LSD and fell asleep four hours in, I was laying down enjoying myself and relaxing and I decided to ease into my chair and next thing I knew it was morning. The trip before that was still enjoyable but I knew early in I had overdone in on the benzos as I was too drowsy to enjoy any of it.

recently I tried .5 mg with two hits of blotter and it was very easy to explore the trip but there was still a significant xanax body buzz that overrode the energetic feeling of LSD. On the plus side though, perfect for concert. I was able to function and talk regularly amidst the thought patterns and visuals which weren't really dampened it seemed. I wouldnt combine the two unless you either had anxiety or wanted to trip in public.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo' [Re: Asante]
    #10806276 - 08/05/09 04:21 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

:facepalm:

Wow, I came a long way since then, sheesh :heart:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo' [Re: Asante]
    #10807764 - 08/05/09 08:24 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

What do you mean W_S?  Do you disapprove of the recreational use of benzos now?  They are pretty dangerous drugs but they seem pretty beneficial when used with psychedelics.

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo' [Re: Lion]
    #10809901 - 08/06/09 05:43 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I think its worth trying for shrooms.. when you take higher doses like 5 to 7 grams it can ease you into the trip much better than without. Shrooms tend to be so INTENSE... taking a football with a beer and ur shrooms can make the trip sooo much better.

I would also recommend doing one at the very end of the trip right when ur wanting to sleep.

Offlinetrebor
Stranger

#10821199 - 08/08/09 02:58 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

As an old traveler of my inner space,( since 1966) I would not enter a trip without out benzos( clonazepam)in my pocket.

Will one 2 mg colnazepam( equal to 10Mgs Valium) taken 1 hour before shield me form the outer hell and terror and total loss of ID( for three minutes) that Salvia has caused me the three time I tried it?

I would like to find the kind side of Lady Salvia if I can, but it can an did cause me physical harm in my terror

Thank you!

Trebor...aka BOB-NM

OfflineLuckeyMA
I catapult downtown...
 User Gallery

#10896839 - 08/20/09 11:15 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

if the H is pure its not "toxic", I to the point that it is a safe enough drug.  Water can be toxic...  Just as long as you are given a safe dose, hell even if your not narcan can be administered and will rip thoughs h molecules off the mu receptors with ease

--------------------
"Consciousness survives the death of the body on which it rides"...

*Disclaimer*

Everything written from this account are meant for amusement purposes ONLY.  Everything written or posted from this account are NOT TRUE.

OfflineLuckeyMA
I catapult downtown...
 User Gallery

#10896897 - 08/20/09 11:24 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

if the H is pure its not "toxic", I to the point that it is a safe enough drug.  Water can be toxic...  Just as long as you are given a safe dose, hell even if your not narcan can be administered and will rip thoughs h molecules off the mu receptors with ease

--------------------
"Consciousness survives the death of the body on which it rides"...

*Disclaimer*

Everything written from this account are meant for amusement purposes ONLY.  Everything written or posted from this account are NOT TRUE.

Offlineloner
Stranger
Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: LuckeyMA]
    #10913605 - 08/22/09 04:28 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I wonder if taking a benzo daily (klonopin) has that much of an effect on the trip. IME, when I've been on klonopin I've taken acid twice and shrooms once and they didn't seem like "shielded" trips but who knows.

--------------------

OfflineB0XCUTTA STYLE
Massive Lyrical Conducta
Male

Loc: Denver, CO
    #10914857 - 08/22/09 07:40 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dendritic44 said:
has  value and how much is personal reality tv that nobody acres about. A psychologist friend of mine said that he couldn't believe how much boring pointless
stuff filled up so many people's brains, but seemed important to the people thinking it. His big insight was how small minded and petty such a majority of are, but they would come to him for magical relief from their problems. They wanted to have a problem with a significant name. The one thing they could not accept was the straight answer that they were actually miserable because of their itty bitty little souls with their itty bitty little issues that ran their lives from sunrise to sunset. 

I really enjoyed reading this post.
that is all

--------------------

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: B0XCUTTA STYLE]
    #10920277 - 08/23/09 02:35 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

B0XCUTTA STYLE said:
Quote:

dendritic44 said:
has  value and how much is personal reality tv that nobody acres about. A psychologist friend of mine said that he couldn't believe how much boring pointless

I really enjoyed reading this post.
that is all

i don't see whats so enjoyable about that...the guy is just obviously tired of his job...those issues are meaningful to that person...and not to him...thats why they are so itty bitty.... speculating from a distance is not the same.

Offlinetiresias
shroomed
Male

Loc: france Flag
    #18728006 - 08/19/13 02:50 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Just to add my contrib.

Every year i make a mushroom trip with benzo.

empty stomach
Dosage: 6mg bromazepam and 2h later 5g dry cubs reduced in powder and enclosed in capsules (the capsule is just a tip to avoid the horrible taste :smile: ).

The trip does takes control more hardly and you have to make it raise if you want to get very high (for me it's a good techno set in my mp3 and looking stars)

The good point is that you are not dissociated and can easily calm down if it goes in the wrong way.

It's just my experience. I like it.

With LSD i had experiences without benzo, but the end of the trip was horrible (impossible to sleep, anxiety, headache etc). The first time i tried benzo it was to end a LSD trip. Then i tried before a trip in order to bee less dissociated (in don't like it), and it works fine for me.

Edited by tiresias (08/19/13 02:51 PM)

InvisibleChampion des Champignons
long standing member;)

Loc: Alba
Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: tiresias]
    #18728993 - 08/19/13 06:24 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

I remember reading the OP 11.5 years ago and thinking cool beans, must try that, now where can I get some benzos...?

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
hmmm........

Offlinetiresias
shroomed
Male

Loc: france Flag
Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: Champion des Champignons]
    #18730732 - 08/20/13 02:08 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

In France you must be insomniac or depressive or have a friend who is... impossible to obtain benzo without a doctor prescription.

Edited by tiresias (08/20/13 02:22 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale