Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLangstroth
Student
 User Gallery

trippin on cannibus
    #10905968 - 08/21/09 04:44 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Hey people, I'm new here and realize there's already been a couple posts (which i have read) on this issue but I just wanted to bring up the idea of tripping on cannibus. I have had a few pretty extreme trips off of cannibus some of the times I've smoked. Granted, I have  smoked probably less than a dozen times over the course of 3 or so years and besides that have never tried any other psychedelics. When I told one of my more experienced friends about my experiences though he says that my trips were pretty similar in terms of intensity to what he experienced when tripping on shrooms. Anyways I find it interesting how some people do not believe you can trip on cannibus. Maybe someday I'll get a chance to try some other psychedelics for something to compare my experiences to. I do plan on posting my trips in the trip rating place, hopefully in the next few days.

--------------------
Everything I say is for my own entertainment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: trippin on cannibus [Re: Langstroth]
    #10906014 - 08/21/09 04:50 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I have been blasted from cannabis and have my logic/thinking really irrational.  But never to the point of "tripping" 

Getting that high off of weed is usually highly sedating, cloudy mind, and just altogether "oh man i am fuckkkkked up" feelings.

Psychedelic trips on the other hand have a very different presentation.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineERlfor5
Erock
Male

Re: trippin on cannibus [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10906125 - 08/21/09 05:09 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Hello, I have "tripped" before on weed alone and can relate to what you are referring to.  The first few times I smoked, I would have some mild visuals and audio hallucinations when smoking large amounts of cannabis.  These do not compare to those felt on shrooms or lsd but are still existent in some of those who only smoke occasionally. 
Could you describe the feelings you had when tripping??

--------------------
:mushroom2:Turn on, tune in, drop out:mushroom2:

Offline420psychonaut
altered states
Male

Re: trippin on cannibus [Re: ERlfor5]
    #10906147 - 08/21/09 05:13 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

weed for me is just be very introspective in that higher consciousness that cannabis puts me in,but i have never tripped on weed,but I'm a daily smoker.

--------------------
mind is all:mushroom2:

Offlinehuliganjetta
Strange
Male

Re: trippin on cannibus [Re: 420psychonaut]
    #10906368 - 08/21/09 05:47 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

On some weed forum i found a recipie for Weed Ramen Noodles.
i make it all the time, and only like .3 grams are needed to trip you off the earth.

its too intense at some points for me actually

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
Re: trippin on cannibus [Re: huliganjetta]
    #10906467 - 08/21/09 06:02 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

ITT: five different cops and two legit shroomerites lol

--------------------

i am caustic

InvisibleBruceJohnson
used car dealer

Re: trippin on cannibus [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10906477 - 08/21/09 06:03 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
I have been blasted from cannabis and have my logic/thinking really irrational.  But never to the point of "tripping" 

Getting that high off of weed is usually highly sedating, cloudy mind, and just altogether "oh man i am fuckkkkked up" feelings.

Psychedelic trips on the other hand have a very different presentation.

i agree it feels nothin like a psych. trip.

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Re: trippin on cannibus [Re: 420psychonaut]
    #10906546 - 08/21/09 06:12 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

The second time I got an actual high I would say I tripped. Things were not morphing or anything, but it seemed as though I were in a foreign land or something. I was a little bizerk. Hard to explain. If you smoke a lot you get used to the high, and although you still get great highs, you don't trip, as you put it.

Taking prolonged tolerance breaks can help you trip again.

I love tripping, and although I smoke a lot, if I choose one night where I get some pretty good weed, and just smoke an ungodly amount, particularly out of a bong or vaporizer, I will be fucked, without any tolerance break.

However, weed always makes me see the bueaty in things and can make me very introspective and creative. Weed, even when you trip, however, is nothing compared to a shroom or LSD trip, and that is why many experienced users will say it can't have that effect, because the difference is so great, and it is.

But if you're looking for a softcore psychedelic that will still do itself justice, marijuana is what you want.

Offlineovechkin57
Cozzin' Frenzies...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: trippin on cannibus [Re: emeraldlife88]
    #10907350 - 08/21/09 08:00 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I cant even come close to tripping from weed. I wish I could... any suggestions?
Ive smoked really good weed, a lot of weed, a lot of really good weed, vaped, etc... I havent really bonged a lot tho, maybe ill get on that...

It would be really cool to have more of a change from weed... one of my friends like full scale trips... the things he says... just makes me think of a trip... (he has never tripped before on other psychedelics).

Peace and Blessings.

--------------------
"Words are but symbols for the relations of things to one another and to us; nowhere do they touch upon absolute truth."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Everything in moderation... Including moderation...

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Re: trippin on cannibus [Re: ovechkin57]
    #10907767 - 08/21/09 08:55 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

you just have to be in the right mindset. weed is very placebo, i find. if you're expecting a huge trip just because you have good weed, you're very likely to be let down.

this is my advice for you...
tolerance break
bong or vap - you said you hadn't tried the bong yet, that always makes me trip. vaping gives me a good, clear high, but i don't compare it to the more crazy high i get from bongs
good weed - you mentioned it, but in conjunction, make sure you have good weed...some weed is truly shitty, and won't do much
smoke a lot - smoke as much good weed as you possibly can, and if you can, from a bong or vaporizer!

and don't expect too much, just let it take you where it wants

also, on the way of a tolerance break, i hate those, haha, but some people stop for months or even years! however, many official sites say all you need is about 4 days and your body will be pretty low of it...just as much as you gain tolerance easily, you can loose it

and don't expect anything!! just smoke the damn thing!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds