Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: My run in with the police last night, need advice. [Re: Green_T]
    #10904353 - 08/21/09 12:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I was in shock of what had happened for a good two hours.  I didn't feel like this was making the streets safer, I feel like I just got held up and robbed by a police officer for a gram of weed.

OHHH YEA! he asked me how much money I had on me I said about 40$, he said he only found 5.  I said huh? how is that possible?  He then jumped down my throat and said "Don't accuse me of things I didn't do"  I never accused him of shit.  My wallet he threw in my back seat with the other 35$.  this was the largest dick head I have ever crossed paths with in my life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleelementswrath
Finger' trippin good
Male User Gallery

Loc: suiciety Flag
Re: My run in with the police last night, need advice. [Re: PreparationH]
    #10904355 - 08/21/09 01:00 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PreparationH said:
yea he has this district I live in in my city,  I am 100% sure this retard is going to pull me over and try and get me on something so I'm done traveling with drugs like weed, time to cook up my 3 ozs into chocolate and break down my greenhouse I suppose.

i suppose, if he wanted your adress i assume he wants to try and get a search warrant.
but he has no valid reason to do so, but yeah i think you should pack up the green house and wait a month.

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Re: My run in with the police last night, need advice. [Re: elementswrath]
    #10904485 - 08/21/09 01:21 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I just left a message with the ACLU. message said they will call me back with in a week.

The tape recorder though, if I warn him of the recording, and he doesn't find anything on me,  he'll just lie on the report and say he pulled me over for a traffic violation.

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

#10904491 - 08/21/09 01:22 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

what if he just took the recorder and breaks it?

Invisibleelementswrath
Finger' trippin good
Male User Gallery

Loc: suiciety Flag
    #10904511 - 08/21/09 01:27 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PreparationH said:
what if he just took the recorder and breaks it?

if he pulls you over keep the recorder near your car door and as you pretend to open the door just flip it on and open your door and get out, also leave the window open so it will be able to hear the conversation.

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

#10904522 - 08/21/09 01:29 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

thanks for the info, time to go tape the recorder to my door.

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #10904528 - 08/21/09 01:31 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Even if you do record him illegally (im pretty sure thats not possible), your attorney could use the tape to show the judge if he makes false statements in court. Even if the jury doesn't hear it but he lies, as long as the judge hears it he can charge him with perjury i think.

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

#10904735 - 08/21/09 02:03 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Just got off the phone with norml,  one of their lawyers is going to also call me back.  I'm going to break down my grow and hopefully have this cop fuck with me while being recorded.  Thanks for the advice everyone.

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: PreparationH]
    #10904740 - 08/21/09 02:04 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Re: My run in with the police last night, need advice. [Re: dr_gonz]
    #10904807 - 08/21/09 02:15 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

it was the first time I had ever seen him anyway.  But I called my dealer and told him and he said that's the same pig(it must be he thiks) that harasses him all the time but can't pin shit on him so he said good luck with everything because he hasn't let up on him and it's been about 6 months since they had their first run in with one another.

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: PreparationH]
    #10904935 - 08/21/09 02:33 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Re: My run in with the police last night, need advice. [Re: dr_gonz]
    #10905006 - 08/21/09 02:44 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

na hairs at my ears.  school starts monday for me so I'll be traveling out of my city and his jurisdiction from 8 AM til 2 pm daily so that should keep me out of some trouble I hope, and the fact that that shit was a wake up call.  I had removed a half oz of mushrooms from my car about 45 minutes befor this went down so that had me briething a sigh of relief when I knew all I had was less then one gram of weed.  just pisses me off he acted like I raped his grandmother or somethin, w/e life goes on and he's a cop, maybe he'll get shot the fuck up one day.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #10905649 - 08/21/09 04:04 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PreparationH said:
He then handcuffed me and proceeded to shit talk me saying I was a low life (riiight, you're the pig and I'm in college yet I'm a lowlife lol)

Anyway, he starts going through my phone and saw a picture of edible mushrooms I had snapped a picture of and then says "Are you on shrooms son!?"

take 2 friends and a video camera to the police station, get the
paperwork to file a complaint against the officer, mail it back to them
via certified mail after you make a couple of copies for yourself,
mention that the cop treated you in a disrespectful manner, violated
your rights against illegal search and seizure and your right to privacy
threatened you with arrest and harassment in the future

record the visit to the police station, they may try to intimidate you
into not filing a complaint, dont give them any information other than
your request for a complaint form no matter what they say

carry a voice recorder at the minimum on your person, activate it
anytime a cop stops you and record the conversation, dont allow him to
intimidate you into giving it up or turning it off, of course check your
state laws... any time that cop pulls you over, file a complaint for
everything he says/does

state laws in recordings

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/states.html

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Re: My run in with the police last night, need advice. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10906352 - 08/21/09 05:45 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

how can I figure out this cops badge number?  I know he is undercover in a silver ford taurus, but I can't see the police at my district giving me his name. or will they?

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #10907818 - 08/21/09 09:02 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Those type of undercover cops arent the same as full time "deep cover" cops who assume an identity and infiltrate organizations.

They are regular cops who do mufti/plainclothes patrols on some days. Asking who the cop was wouldn't be "blowing their cover" or anything.

That being said, I dont see why you couldnt find out who it was if they identified themselves as a cop. Check with a lawyer and see if they can find out.

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: My run in with the police last night, need advice. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #10909482 - 08/22/09 01:23 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

supernovasky said:
Get rid of the cubes, and you DEFINITELY have a harassment case. I'm talking get the guy fired and possibly get some money sort of case. Claim damages from him not letting you walk that mile on the leg, emotional hardship... and a lawyer for this one shouldn't be all that expensive, considering it's a fairly clear cut case.

lol, what?

What would you sue for?

How would you defeat qualified immunity?

In my opinion, you can't- not even close.

OfflineDrShroomkenstein
Freelance Guy
Male User Gallery

Loc: The south, the deep south
    #10918810 - 08/23/09 10:18 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Now this is gonna sound kinda strange but let me tell you a story. A long time ago back in 92 I was caught up in meth real bad i got pulled over by this cop who just harassed the living hell outa me, scared the shit out of me, didn't want any info or anything just scared me, so I dried up and 6 months later I find out this cop knew my dad and was trying to make sure I didn't get caught up in the impending bust that happened two weeks later. I later found out they got busted for some really fucked up shit and I'm actually kinda thankful he did what he did. The moral of the story is don't always assume that the cops a dick cause he might just be trying to save your ass. On the other hand he could just be a complete fuckstick and you should nail his ass to the floor of a burning building. just use your best judgement if he harasses you then get em.

--------------------
Take two of these and call me in the morning, and GET OFF MY LAWN!!

Invisiblepo0dingles
0o0o0o0o0o0o0

#10929357 - 08/24/09 07:58 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I'm probably walking into a shit storm here but here's the reality and the view point of someone interested in law enforcement:

You're doing drugs on school property. And you think you're SMARTER than an officer who is upholding the law. I don't think HE personally gives a fuck if you're smoking weed or even where you smoke it. But the fact still remains that you're touting as this superior/smart kid in college, yet you fail to realize you have drugs in a school zone. You might as well bend over and spread your butt cheeks, homie. 3-5 Mile radius anywhere on school grounds = hot meat injection in jail. So take a step back and reflect; Who's the idiot here? BTW, cops undergo extensive training and most Dept's don't hire anyone without a college degree.

Also, he doesn't need permission to search you. He has probable cause. It sounds to me like you might have been a smart ass and not the poor, innocent victim you portray yourself to be. Perhaps if you were more respectful and said yes sir/no sir without copping a fuckin attitude he might have even let you go there. I know several cops who have ripped open whole BRICKS of weed and let the guy go after dumping it down a drain. The key is to play nice.

Did he issue you a summons or just entirely let you go?

Police are assholes to strike fear into people to control the situation and to intimidate any criminals so they're less likely to be violent and dishonest. Don't lie, you were scared. We all would be.

If he let you go, you should be kissing the floor. You don't need to get rid of your mushrooms since they don't have enough evidence to prove the picture was taken in your house to obtain a search warrant.

BUT considering on how dumb you've been acting, I would have already expected you to have kept your mushrooms regardless of them having enough probable cause to search your house.

Change the attitude, bro. As much as you hate pigs, you need them to prevent your little sister from being raped, crack/heroin being slung on the block, robbers from B&E your shit and much more. Yeah they're not fun to deal with when you're on the wrong side of the law, but then again Why the Fuck are YOU mad, YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW, DUMMY.

Smoke at your house, don't carry shit on your person. Make better decisions and you won't have anyone harrassing you. Myself included. You can go ahead and flame me if you can't bare to admit you made a few poor choices and need to be vindicated by slamming me back. But that won't change a thing and it definitely won't help you in the future. The only reason I wrote this shit is to open your eyes so you'll learn and you won't get fucked over later on down the road.

Moral of the story: don't be a fucking idiot and use that big, smart college brain of yours. :rolleyes:

Edited by po0dingles (08/24/09 08:09 PM)

Invisiblepo0dingles
0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Re: My run in with the police last night, need advice. [Re: po0dingles]
    #10929596 - 08/24/09 08:34 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

One more thing: Why do you have to go after him? For revenge? Would that make you feel like a big man? You're going to file a complaint for being LET GO? Do you even REALIZE WHAT YOU'RE DOING?! You're going to make a cop, who already has a wild hair up his ass, even LESS FORGIVING.

He should have arrested you right there on the spot. But despite the shit talking that he gave you and calling your shit as it is, you get mad and want to one up him. I'm sorry bro but that's straight up bitch on your part. He cut you a break, maybe you should cut your losses for being stupid and give him one, too.

Now because you can't take a little slap on the wrist and get a little roughed up, you're going to file a complaint so the next time he catches someone else (perhaps your drug dealer, or someone else who is doing something dumb) he's going to rip them apart and make sure the charges stick because he's pissed off that some little piss ant filed a complaint.

Man up and take your punishment as deserved. You got off easy.

Edited by po0dingles (08/24/09 09:42 PM)

Offlinedstark
Manifesting Minds
Male User Gallery

Re: My run in with the police last night, need advice. [Re: po0dingles]
    #10930055 - 08/24/09 09:33 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

He has smething in his words :rolleyes: ^

--------------------
What is a mind, if not something to be messed with? What is consciousness, if not a state to be altered?

~I Feel
:mushroom2:
at Home~

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom