Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

I am too big a pussy to break up with my girlfriend
    #10899894 - 08/20/09 07:40 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I guess its time for another one of these posts, as they happen every few years for me.

I tried breaking up with my girlfriend about a month ago, but couldnt go through with it. I ended up telling her I didn't want to get married and did not want to have kids since she always pushes that shit on me so hard, and she said she doesn't care about all that. She is just so fucking annoying, I am tired of her. I know the only reason I push her away so much, and despise her is because she is so clingy and all over me. I feel lucky to have her most times, but at the same time I do not feel like I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her. I also feel like I am wasting her time, especially as a young attractive woman.

I picked her up from her house today by surprise because I was let off work early. We went to lunch, and I told her we had some stuff to do today and that I would bring her home tonight. Well its tonight and she is freaking out because she cannot sleep at my house, complaining that she never gets her way and that I don't care, blah blah blah. She may be right, but if I don't care the worst thing to do is yell at me.

I always have a hard time breaking up with a chick, as I've only been in a few relationships all years at a time. I need to just do it and get it over with, because I am too young to have this sort of stress in my life. I am a little scared of being alone. Also scared of not finding anyone as attractive or faithful as her... but I need to stop letting my fears drive my unhappiness.

Sigh....

Edited by Anonymous (08/20/09 07:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #1

Re: I am too big a pussy to break up with my girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10899932 - 08/20/09 07:46 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I am her first real boyfriend, and almost 2 years ago I broke up with my ex that I was with for 4+ years. I have been in a relationship for 6+ years without a break. I told her up front I needed some space to do some things I've wanted to do my life, etc. She had always been cool for a while, but last 6 months or so she has become extremely needy and dependent on me. This only pushes me away even further. I am not too worried, but at the same time I know that I am pretty fucked in the head myself. Some days I consider breaking up with her, while others I consider marrying her. This has been going on for a while, and I know its nor healthy for anyone. Two years is easier than 6 im sure, and all things die eventually.

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
    #10899969 - 08/20/09 07:51 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

:haha:

--------------------

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: I am too big a pussy to break up with my girlfriend [Re: Coaster]
    #10901687 - 08/20/09 11:46 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Well what's going on in her life?

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: I am too big a pussy to break up with my girlfriend [Re: Society]
    #10902570 - 08/21/09 04:22 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

divorce will be harder, think about that.

Just man up. I did the same pussy footing around in my last relationship (3+ years + first serious relationship)

I tried breaking up, but it never happened and basically lived unhappy for upwards of a year until i just had enough and did it, and it was hard and i was unsure and went through a whole range of emotions, but in the long run, i am glad i "took the plunge" - if that helps you at all?

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Anonymous #1

#10903130 - 08/21/09 08:06 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SocietyRejects said:
Well what's going on in her life?

She is actually here from europe and was planning on only staying 2 years until she met me. Her father is considering going home, and she was going to stay. I think it might be best for her to go home. I feel bad though because she was here making money and on track big time, since we've met its been a lot of partying, going out, etc. She was supposed to be buying a house back home with her money, but has nothing to show for her two years. I guess I dont have shit to show for anything either though, thats pretty much america.

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #10903571 - 08/21/09 10:17 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Well, from your description, it sounds like she's not an evil bitch, but she has some potentially fatal flaws.  I'd say you should basically tell her exactly what you've told us, only you'll know how to approach the situation better as you've been with her a while.

Personally, if she offered to work on things to improve the relationship, I'd give her a chance.  If she flipped shit and blamed everything on you, I'd use that as a chance to let her go.

Or if you don't even want to stay with her even if she offers to improve.. that's another thing.  Just remember that the majority relationship problems are bad communication, but some can be because people truly are not compatible.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflinePossibleBitch
MotherBitch

#10903610 - 08/21/09 10:28 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Well why don't you just tell her that you need some space. If you want to work it out then sit down with her and tell her how you feel.

If you don't then tell her you don't want to be with her anymore and explain to her why.

If you don't love her and she is crazy in love with you then I suggest braking it off now because its just gonna get worse.

Well there's my advice. Take it or leave it.

Jump to top Pages: 1