Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hemp   eBay Lighters

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

spores
    #1090199 - 11/27/02 07:09 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

before i get into this i want it understood i believe the laws written regarding active mushrooms are way out of line.... that said.....

could police agencies ever assume a law has been broken if someone is able to provide others with spore samples? logic would say spore prints and spore syringes are the result of mushrooms cultivation, unless of course u pick. is this the legal angle... that we "picked" the mushroom, therefore no real law has been broken? if that were the case, then anyone growing should make sure what they grow is indigenous to the area they live in... can we use as a defense the fact that spores from an azure were carried across the US and settled in the woods down the end of ur street and began to establish themselves? even if that were so, possession is still a crime...

recently i've been reading that it's not the possession of the mushroom that is illegal, but the substance that is in them...

pardon me, but this sounds so out in left field it baffles me. this information is very misleading and would lead someone to believe that no laws are being broken...

that is similar to a little child holding their hands over their eyes. since they can't see u, ur not there... something is wrong with this logic.. i'm not posting to rip anyone. but i do believe that the wrong information is being taken as the truth...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: ]
    #1090218 - 11/27/02 07:15 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleMr Wobblehead
WizardExtraordinary &Absolute CocoaSlut

Loc: They tell me it's a hospi...
Re: spores [Re: Anonymous]
    #1090385 - 11/27/02 08:47 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

What are Bics?

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Mr Wobblehead]
    #1090419 - 11/27/02 09:02 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleMr Wobblehead
WizardExtraordinary &Absolute CocoaSlut

Loc: They tell me it's a hospi...
Re: spores [Re: Anonymous]
    #1090460 - 11/27/02 09:55 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

We use Zippos not bics.

Zippos are much cooler because they have the dibber thing to fix roaches with.

So are you a pyromaniac arsonist?

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: spores [Re: ]
    #1090623 - 11/27/02 11:40 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

products made from hemp are legal. if you have a hemp necklace, they can't bust you for growing marijuana. poppy seeds are legal. if you have a poppy-seed bagel in your hand they can't arrest you for growing opium poppies. spores are the same way (in most states).

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Anonymous

Re: spores [Re: Bilge]
    #1090960 - 11/27/02 02:04 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

i think everyone is missing the point though... including the bic lighter crew.... how can anyone have prints and syringes to sell without cultivating.... i would steer someone to the original posts' issues... i am not trying to rattle anyones cage. i'm just trying to understand all the implications of taking up this hobby.

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: spores [Re: ]
    #1090982 - 11/27/02 02:13 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

cool, i understand.

but how can anyone have hemp thread or poppy seeds without cultivating? why wouldn't the same rule apply to spores?

i don't know what the actual letter of the law is, but the fact remains that possession of spores is not a crime (in most states). since it is not illegal to have the spores, there is no crime if you have them. therefore, while there may be suspicion that someone who owns spores may have cultivated them, that almost certainly isn't enough to get a search warrant which means it is unlikely to be enough to start an investigation on the path to eventually obtainin a warrant.

if the opposite were true, then possession of a poppy-seed bagel would be reason to suspect the owner of the bagel is growing opium poppies. likewise, if someone were found in possession of hemp thread, it would still imply that the owner of the thread grew the hemp. i'll try to talk to my lawyer to get some insight on how this all works exactly since my non-lawyer reasoning may or may not be correct.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hemp   eBay Lighters

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience