Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Mushrooms: More intense than LSD...your thoughts? [Re: klondike_bar]
    #10896725 - 08/20/09 10:57 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

It all depends on the quality of the blotter. If you use blotters. Here in Europe one good blotter can leave you feeling very raped. Forget about being in public with one blotter... LSD taken in a good amount doesn't let you control anything. To control you need to be there. Good LSD takes you to another world. While mushrooms in big quantities leave you where you are, although in another dimension. A good enough dose of LSD takes you to another world.

@tektonic... 3-5 grams of Panaeolus is way too much. Not sure if you know what you're talking about.

On blotters... about 3 years ago, there were some blotters here, the Rolling Stones, with the big red tongue. Some of my friends would only take one quart of the blotter and they'd be very fucked up. I'd take 1 but by myself. I couldn't be near people. Those blotters would last well over 12 hours. The peak lasted many hours. LSD is a very powerful drug if taken in good enough doses, not small doses...

--------------------
"To feel today what one felt yesterday isn't to feel - it's to remember today what was felt yesterday, to be today's living corpse of what yesterday was lived and lost." Fernando Pessoa

"When one creates phantoms for oneself, one puts vampires into the world, and one must nourish these children of a voluntary nightmare with one's blood, one's life, one's intelligence, and one's reason, without ever satisfying them." Eliphas Levi

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." Aleister Crowley

"The Universe is an artistic catharsis." Artifex Infinitum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineswitchy85
Man, somethin ain't right here.
Male

Re: Mushrooms: More intense than LSD...your thoughts? [Re: memory_nirvana]
    #10896977 - 08/20/09 11:39 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I wouldn't say one is really more intense than the other with a solid definition.  Mushrooms are definitely more emotional for me so it seems like a more fragile trip: it can go good or bad depending on a lot of factors; whereas acid seems more emotionally controlled but I kind of go secretly insane. Hard to explain but I guess shrooms take my emotions and can play a lot of tricks with them, but acid changes my emotions and personality completely (but it feels like I am more under control). Others have said it right, though: if you don't think shrooms are intense try taking 9 grams.

--------------------
Penguins are so cool... laid back and relaxed.
Really, when was the last time you seen a mad penguin?

Free Stuff Thread

Offlinehousecat
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Mushrooms: More intense than LSD...your thoughts? [Re: Nihlus]
    #10896988 - 08/20/09 11:41 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Nihlus said:
Things slowly start flowing beyond your control. Your brain starts developing that mindset that goes, "What have I done to myself!?!?"

Yeah, you'd have to see for yourself but I can definitely relate when someone says that comeups can be the most uncomfortable part.

Yeah for sure, I couldn't have said it better myself. I've had many trips that started out bad and got good. Even sometimes when it seems the whole thing is gonna be great, the come-up is scary somehow. However my very first time which was on a relatively high dose I was so stoked that when I even felt the slightest feeling of coming up I was so happy for it that I had a great trip :tongue2:

--------------------

My beautiful hookah

"in the 60's people took acid to make the world seem weird. Now the world is weird, and people take prozac to make it seem normal."

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Mushrooms: More intense than LSD...your thoughts? [Re: switchy85]
    #10896997 - 08/20/09 11:42 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Its easier to enter hyper dimensional mind fucks with high dose mushrooms.  Where high dose LSD i usually am just massively confused and just feel like "why did i do this?"

Apples and oranges in my book.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: RL
Re: Mushrooms: More intense than LSD...your thoughts? [Re: AlexP]
    #10897000 - 08/20/09 11:43 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

AlexP said:

@tektonic... 3-5 grams of Panaeolus is way too much. Not sure if you know what you're talking about.

:lol:

those bomb blotters maybe dox or some shit lol how do you know it's lsd

i know these are pans :lol:

Panaeolus Cambodginiensis

Quote:

The pan cams are by far the most potent panaeolus mushroom out there. Its a well known fact that panaeolus species are more potent then cubensis and deliver a very beautiful journey, but these pan cams take the cake. From what our friends in Amsterdam have noticed they are much stronger then other pan species. If you happen to be in Amsterdam or one of the many other countries its legal to eat them, go easy on them. A little pinch is all you need. Less then a 1/2 a gram is plenty for a very experienced psilonaut. Just a mere couple of "strands", mushrooms, is plenty for most woman and people who don't eat psilo mushrooms very often. These are very small and thin when dried, but pack a powerful punch. The vibe from these is very intense and last many hours. Usually one small dose is all you need for the whole night.

link

maybe you havn't done enough shroomz to go into another world :shrug:

edit: you're right that it is too much, and i would not recommend it to the faint of heart or those with altituded sickness :vaped:

but at this point i don't really dose cubes anymore :shrug:

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

:peace: :heart: :earth:

"If triangles' had a God, he would have 3 sides."

Edited by tektonic (08/20/09 04:26 PM)

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Mushrooms: More intense than LSD...your thoughts? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10897035 - 08/20/09 11:51 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Its easier to enter hyper dimensional mind fucks with high dose mushrooms.  Where high dose LSD i usually am just massively confused and just feel like "why did i do this?"

Apples and oranges in my book.

LSD just simply lasts too god damn long.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Mushrooms: More intense than LSD...your thoughts? [Re: pfxtc]
    #10897040 - 08/20/09 11:53 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Once the peak is down im all good.  Acid peaks just rip my soul out and drag it through the universe.  I like the still trippin of the after peak with LSD, i like how long it lasts.  I feel like with mushrooms i peak hard and then im basically sober a short time after.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Floating amidst nothing Flag
    #10897353 - 08/20/09 12:39 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

their intensity cant be compared because they are both "Intense" in their own way and they affects everybody differently :shrug:

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #10897384 - 08/20/09 12:43 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Once the peak is down im all good.  Acid peaks just rip my soul out and drag it through the universe.  I like the still trippin of the after peak with LSD, i like how long it lasts.  I feel like with mushrooms i peak hard and then im basically sober a short time after.

I love the peak and comedown of mushrooms - perfect length of time for me.

LSD is harder to work with I think.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: Mushrooms: More intense than LSD...your thoughts? [Re: tektonic]
    #10898086 - 08/20/09 02:33 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

tektonic said:
edit: everyone i talk to about it says they can do cid in public, and nobody can tell. they say they can function normal, but it's alot of fun.

being able to have conversations and act normal doesn't really cross the "intense" threshold for me. it maybe fun & exciting tho

Everyone you talk to, or personal experience? Because I've done LSD hundreds of times, and on a high enough dose... I can get overwhelmed and confused in my own house with nobody around but my girlfriend... let alone out in public. In public I won't eat more than 1 tab... well, I don't really like doing LSD in public, but if I were to it would only be a threshold dose- although LSD has the potential to take you MUCH MUCH further than that.

Keep in mind on LSD it is possible to "ego death" and get totally mindfucked, forget who you are, have overwhelming synthesia and seas of intense visuals pouring out of everything with a peak that can last 3-4 hours, sometimes more. I would NOT fuck around with that in public...

The people you talk to are either getting weak shit or dosing low...

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Floating amidst nothing Flag
Re: Mushrooms: More intense than LSD...your thoughts? [Re: Subconscious]
    #10898563 - 08/20/09 03:48 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Exactly!:thumbup: it all depends on the  dose, person, and setting

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

Invisiblebamba
get down
Male

Loc: Shady grove
Re: Mushrooms: More intense than LSD...your thoughts? [Re: yevonite]
    #10898699 - 08/20/09 04:08 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I've always felt shrooms were more intense too. LSD has such a clean quality to it. Its very easy to detach from the feeling of my body. Even at its most intense, I find it so gentle. The LSD trip for me is mostly of mental energy. Joy, fear, empathy, and my other emotions intensified accounting for a body high that is all over the place. But clean and reasonable. I couldn't be more clear or analytical. Mushrooms on the other hand have such an overwhelming presence, always dynamic. I never know what to expect. Its like I hand over myself to an outside observer as opposed to LSD where its like I am peeking at my subconscious. I could handle a several hits of L with more ease than an eighth of mushrooms

Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Mushrooms: More intense than LSD...your thoughts? [Re: Subconscious]
    #10898761 - 08/20/09 04:19 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Subconscious said:

The people you talk to are either getting weak shit or dosing low...

probly both, there isn't really any around here. i wish i could get my hands on some, it sounds amazing

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

Edited by tektonic (08/20/09 04:20 PM)

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms: More intense than LSD...your thoughts? [Re: tektonic]
    #10898779 - 08/20/09 04:22 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

tektonic said:
Quote:

AlexP said:

:lol:

i don't think you know what you are talking about. those bomb blotters maybe dox or some shit lol how the fuck do you know it's lsd

i know these are pans :lol:

Panaeolus Cambodginiensis

maybe you havn't done enough shroomz to go into another world bro, doesn't me i haven't

edit: you're right that it is too much, and i would not recommend it to the faint of heart or those with altituded sickness :vaped:

but at this point i don't really dose cubes anymore :shrug:

I love Pans. Yeah... 2 grams of good pans is a strong dose. I get to level 4 on 2 grams and my tolerance is very high. My normal dose of Cubes for a level 3/4 is 5 grams in tea. Try isolating for potency or something. Having to dose 5 grams of Pans doesn't make sense to me. Unless you do it everyday.

For a stronger trip, I dosed 8 grams in tea. Loved it!:wink:

As for LSD, I know it's LSD because I've taken it around 1000 times. I love LSD and sometimes I spend weeks taking it everyday. :smile:

:peace:

--------------------
"To feel today what one felt yesterday isn't to feel - it's to remember today what was felt yesterday, to be today's living corpse of what yesterday was lived and lost." Fernando Pessoa

"When one creates phantoms for oneself, one puts vampires into the world, and one must nourish these children of a voluntary nightmare with one's blood, one's life, one's intelligence, and one's reason, without ever satisfying them." Eliphas Levi

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." Aleister Crowley

Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
    #10898918 - 08/20/09 04:45 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

i wish i could get  hold of that much lucy! and these are potent as is, .5g is like 2-3g of cubes.. only time i do 3+g of pans is over a 4-6 hours period

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

Offlinepasucks
Stranger
Male

Loc: pennsyltuckey
Re: Mushrooms: More intense than LSD...your thoughts? [Re: tokingnome]
    #10925078 - 08/24/09 07:56 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

tokingnome said:
Quote:

echoes_ said:
Quote:

tokingnome said:
What is so different about these Alaskan mushrooms...? Maybe you're not talking bout cubes.

I'm jealous you can have a level 4 trip on 3g's. You must have an extremely low tolerance.l

Honestly, I'm beginning to wonder if they are cubes...but they look like cubes, smell like cubes, and taste like cubes :confused:

And I doubt its because of low tolerance...I started shrooming intentionally last November, and did it 24 times between then and June. the first 10 trips or so I would eat a bag to a bag and a half, but then I got a new dealer and WOW:eek: they were strong. I'd consider myself pretty comfortable tripping, as I reached level 5 my first dose (which was 2 bags on accident), but nothing prepared me for these. I took 3 stems each about an inch long and smoked 2 blunts at an outdoor party, with the intention of having a body high. Well, as soon as they kicked in, the house would expand 50 stories high and hundres of meters wide, then shrink, then repeat, as if breathing. All whilst flashing every neon color I could fathom. I don't know about you, but I've never found any other shrooms that made me trip that hard off of so little...

so yeah...if you want good shrooms, come to Alaska :mushroom2:

Could be penis envys? I've heard numerous reports about them being more potent, but everyone I know, including myself, doesn't get much visuals on 3.5 g's. Mostly just breathing walls and more vivid colors.

I doubt it has anything to do with specific Alaskan shrooms, but who knows.

I used to live in AK, so I visit regularly, and it would be nice to know somebody up there that has got connections to my mushy friends.

That's fucking insane I've tripped well over 500 hard trips probably more.  I'll trip for 6 months quit for a year and so on, right now I'm getting lever 3+  4- trips on 3.5 grams dried of home grown cubes every time and I've been tripping twice a week for the last month.  for me at 28 years old eating 9 grams I'm sure would give me a anxiety attack leading to a heart attack and at least a definite trip to the hospital lol.

Offlinepasucks
Stranger
Male

Loc: pennsyltuckey
Re: Mushrooms: More intense than LSD...your thoughts? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #10925126 - 08/24/09 08:15 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
obviously nobody in this thread has ever had ego death on very potent LSD?....you cant compare which one is stronger and which ones not, they are two different tools..... they could both take your mind and easily put it in a blender and melt away your reality with no problem....it just depends on the dose, the person, and the setting....if you dont believe acid could rape your mind like shrooms, then you are simply not dosing high enough or it is weak.....

You are 100% correct my hardest trip ever was on 1 and 1/2 doses of Jerry Garcia watercolors not to be confused with Jerry prints I've ate well over 20 doses of good clean liquid in a sitting many, many times and was not half as spun as on that shit, the paper was so thick and soaked in acid that it was crunchy and would snap.  I peaked twice and tripped my face off for over 18 hours, 8 hours after ingestion my mom was sleeping on the couch (11 years ago lol) and she was changing colors and floating while lamps and shit were floating all over the room in the clearest hallucinations EVER.  Huge doses of Pure LSD 25 is truly amazing.  Whilst listening to the Dead floating in a euphoric heaven.

Edited by pasucks (08/24/09 08:18 AM)

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms: More intense than LSD...your thoughts? [Re: pasucks]
    #10925361 - 08/24/09 09:27 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I peaked twice and tripped my face off

Multiple orgasms eh?...

--------------------

OfflineInvision
Enlightened
Male

Loc: PNW, oregon
    #10925845 - 08/24/09 11:01 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

if you truly want to know the facts read about LSD and magic mushrooms they are different, they affect different parts of the brain they literally are different kinds of trips. but for most people it seems they can be very similar, but really read into it people. peace.:peace:

OfflinePicker4Life
Peanut Gallery
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: Mushrooms: More intense than LSD...your thoughts? [Re: Invision]
    #10926560 - 08/24/09 12:44 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I'de have to say they are both intense in different ways. I have experienced ego death on both, and each one has taught me different things. Acid definately last much longer, especially the peak of high doses. Even when i took an eight of azurescans i was still only high for like seven hours. And the peak, well I was just too fucked up to really even comprehend what was happening. I couldn't tell where i was because everything was so blurry and had like 50 multicolored copies of itself fanning out everywhere. I couldn't even tell my friends what i was seeing because it was too blurry and happening faster than i could comprehend. 1000 mics of acid i felt like i had more control, but like has been said here, I secretly felt crazy! Plus the visuals were fucking insane, but they were clear and vivid. easy to see and describe. But damn was high for like 20 hours. still high when i drank myself to sleep.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order