Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedarshan
perennial autodidact
 User Gallery

help me talk a friend out of disaster
    #1084776 - 11/25/02 03:23 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

My friend has plans to use LSD, mescaline, and mushrooms all in conjunction this thanksgiving. i'm trying to help him avoid a psychological break, so I was wondering if you could help me supply some factual basis to help coerce him. thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: help me talk a friend out of disaster [Re: darshan]
    #1084990 - 11/25/02 04:53 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

lsd and mescaline synergise perfectly, just be prepared for ego death
i do this combo every year at christmas
i have only added shrooms to the mix once and it was to wierd it was like the three were having a psychedelic battle in my head. just to much

mushrooms are better done alone at high doses or with rue or dmt

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1085062 - 11/25/02 05:22 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Just keep telling him he's going to have a terrible time - you spoke to people online and they all said they've done it and it fucked them up good for at least a couple months.

Tell them I did it and I haven't been the same since - the trip was the most horrifying experience of my life, tell 'im. It was so frightening I freaked out and puked up a bunch of turkey ;-)

none of that happened, but tell 'im that and maybe his trip won't be so swell - people have to learn these things on their own - the more you tell him NOT to, the more he's going to want to do it to show you how much of a badass he is, so simply tell him its going to be horrifying and terrible and maybe it will be and he won't do it again ;P

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
You could always stop hanging out with the guy :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineFcuerkt
insane visionary

Loc: the center of a xenon ato...
Re: help me talk a friend out of disaster [Re: Strumpling]
    #1085218 - 11/25/02 06:23 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

have YOU ever combined this substances, Jai? If not, perhaps you should stfu and let your friend explore. It might be rough, but he'll at least learn something from it. Tell him to stagger the doses so he doesn't spend the whole night booming.

I plan on combining lsd and shrooms this thanksgiving.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: help me talk a friend out of disaster [Re: Fcuerkt]
    #1085457 - 11/25/02 07:55 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

lsd and shrooms is a fun one :smile:

THAT I've done

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
    #1087218 - 11/26/02 09:10 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Dont ever say that shit to someone especially b4 they trip. Jus keep remindin him how everythings goin good, and smoke some weed with him or somthin. Dont ask him ne questions about wat hes goin through or you will become extreamly annoying to him. Dont wave ur hands in front of his face or go "Look at that over there" and dont fuck with him.

Basically just act like hes not even on ne thing, jus smoke with him and kick it and talk and make sure no one comes along and becomes an annoying bitch to him or fucks with him, if u guys see ne one while hes trippin then dont tell the people you see that hes trippin.

No one knows ur trippin unless u say "hey im trippin".

Jus play the situation down and itll b all good.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

OfflinePrince Caspian
Stranger
Re: help me talk a friend out of disaster [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1087489 - 11/26/02 11:34 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

if youre really concerned about him, let him know that. Tell him that you think that that's too much to do at once (kinda like an overload). Maybe suggest starting off with one or two at most, then see how he feels about things.
but overall, just let him know how concerned you are about him

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #1087624 - 11/26/02 12:32 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

yes, lsd + shrooms is funkadeliciarious.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Re: help me talk a friend out of disaster [Re: Prince Caspian]
    #1087626 - 11/26/02 12:33 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Naw, if you let him now that your concerned then hes gonna be thinkin that while hes trippin and then hes gonan have a bad trip cuz of u makin him think that theres something to be concerned about. Hes not gona fukin die or ne thing, u dont need to be his mom. Let him do that shit and jus keep him calm the whole time and talk about good things are going.

Basically never say ne thing negative b4 or during the trip or gonna fuck it up for him and itll b YOUR fault not his.

--------------------

-Too Short

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1087852 - 11/26/02 02:06 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

well the reason i said that is because it sounded like Jai didn't want his friend to enjoy the experience and didn't want him doing so many wild drugs at once.

since he asked the question (i'm not a moral teacher man..... i'd let me friends trip on whatever they wanted, but he asked how he could stop the madness) i answered. Thats how you would prevent repeat occurances to the best of your ability if one were so inclined.

--------------------

Offlinehuboldium
    #1088841 - 11/26/02 08:45 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

as long as they are goign to do no harm or permanent physical damage dont talk them out of it, its their choice, if they want to do them together then maybe thats what their lesson is in this life, i know people that never trip unless there are 3 different drugs present, peple are different and you dont know how he will react or how it will affect him, that he has to learn for himself, it will be hard if he is your clsoe friend but you are doing good, if the 3 dont combine well then the only way he will learn is from experience, not from you telling him, and please dont feed him lies, there is enough propaganda and misinformation that we have to clear up, please dont start and spread more, telling him bad things will also probably make his trip bad, so dont, if you are concerned about him then offer to be a trip sitter so you can keep an eye on him

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Re: help me talk a friend out of disaster [Re: huboldium]
    #1089292 - 11/26/02 10:53 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I dont think this guy is ready to be a sitter. I dont think he should be ne where near his friend b4 or during the trip. I think hes a hater looking to spread government propaganda.

--------------------

-Too Short

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1089530 - 11/27/02 12:36 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

being a sitter isn't tough at all - you jsut sit there with a book or some magazines and make sure you don't say anything or move much unless they start talking to you or want you to get something

--------------------

OfflineNatas
Natas
Re: help me talk a friend out of disaster [Re: huboldium]
    #1089849 - 11/27/02 02:44 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

as long as they are goign to do no harm or permanent physical damage dont talk them out of it, its their choice, if they want to do them together then maybe thats what their lesson is in this life, i know people that never trip unless there are 3 different drugs present, peple are different and you dont know how he will react or how it will affect him, that he has to learn for himself, it will be hard if he is your clsoe friend but you are doing good, if the 3 dont combine well then the only way he will learn is from experience, not from you telling him, and please dont feed him lies, there is enough propaganda and misinformation that we have to clear up, please dont start and spread more, telling him bad things will also probably make his trip bad, so dont, if you are concerned about him then offer to be a trip sitter so you can keep an eye on him

What about mental and psycological damage from combining the three drugs at once ?? If this guy is not a seriously experienced tripster I would not recommend that he tries these drugs in combination with eachother, tell him to take it slow and do one drug at a time and if he likes all three of them and has really good trips off of all three drugs then he should go ahead and combine them but untill he is experienced with how the drugs interact with his mind he should not be doing them at the same time....

Offlinehuboldium
Re: help me talk a friend out of disaster [Re: Natas]
    #1092899 - 11/28/02 12:20 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

we are here to learn lessons, by talking people out of doing things we may cause them to miss their intended lesson for this lifetime, forcing them to repeat it untill they learn, the combonation of those drugs is extremly powerful and can be life altering, but who is to say thta that is wrong or that he is not supposed to do this

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1093314 - 11/28/02 05:42 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

just as he`s gettin ready to dose grab his shit and munch it all down yourself(hahaha)
you can express your concerns to him but this isn`t life threating(unless he try`s to drive). he is going to do what he want`s. mabey just keep an eye on him and make sure he stays safe. hell this could turn out great for him,or not
it`s his path and he chose it

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineTempanensis
journeyman
Male
Loc: Canada
    #1093427 - 11/28/02 09:29 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I know that mushrooms and LSD mix well together.

You usually take the shrooms after taking the LSD... not at the same time.

I've never taken mescaline so I can't comment on that aspect.

Anonymous

#1094114 - 11/28/02 02:21 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

what the fuck is your deal
fill his head with bad thoughts so he has a bad trip and won't do it again!
i really dont see where you're coming from

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: help me talk a friend out of disaster [Re: ]
    #1094129 - 11/28/02 02:30 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

the guy didn't want his friend doing so many drugs...

Since I don't want to give moral teachings I was telling him what may be the best way to go about doing so.

I let my friends do whatever they want.. but if this guy is asking how to stop the madness, I'll give him an answer.

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
You don't see how that wouldn't work?

--------------------

Anonymous

#1096434 - 11/29/02 04:05 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

>>>My friend has plans to use LSD, mescaline, and mushrooms all in conjunction this thanksgiving. i'm trying to help him avoid a psychological break, so I was wondering if you could help me supply some factual basis to help coerce him. thanks.

I don't see how making the experience as miserable as possible for them is any help in avoiding trouble. And that says nothing about "doing so many drugs."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag