Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >
OfflineSoftteddybear
Stranger

You should all develop your psychic ability.
    #10883841 - 08/18/09 04:15 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I started to develop my psychic ability and I now dont know how I ever lived without it.

It is so natural and beautifull.
I just set my intent and now I can feel my energy body/see others energy body as well as see telepathic connections.
I used to be able to see auras also.

Being psychic I beleive is pinnacle in human development.
In a way I actually feel more comfortable and safe than without it.

Think about it it is like having another sense. Actually it opens up a barrage of multisensory stuff which in turn helps you other senses and stuff as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMushouse
Mycomancer

Re: You should all develop your psychic ability. [Re: Softteddybear]
    #10883913 - 08/18/09 04:24 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

How can I get started with this?

OfflineSoftteddybear
Stranger

Re: You should all develop your psychic ability. [Re: Mushouse]
    #10884090 - 08/18/09 04:53 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

You basically just set your intent, maybe write it down. Possibly do some meditation. Even just some relaxation should be fine. Then you will just start seeing stuff out of the blue that you didnt recognize before, or sensing, feeling, hearing, knowing, etc.

Keep a journal of the stuff that happens. Just keep your mind focused on the task and your unconcious should start the process for you.

Maybe read a book on it. This will help your mind become more comfortable with the idea.

It is absolutely wonderfull and very natural feeling. When it starts happening you feel more comfortable with it than without it.
With me there is a soft feeling accompanied by it which is so amazing.

Offlineastralexplosion
mastermind
Male
Loc: CO
    #10884366 - 08/18/09 05:31 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

so meditate, read a book and set my intent? how do you meditate?

InvisibleTheWolf
Antechamber Of Mystery

#10884397 - 08/18/09 05:36 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Though not directly related to training or tuning the psychic abilities, meditation and chakra exercises are an easy way to begin to raise one's awareness of auras, energy, and many other things.  There are multiple ways as well to develop psychic awareness and abilities, an in depth search from google should turn up more than enough sources.

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
    #10884873 - 08/18/09 06:34 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Why can't you see auras anymore?

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
    #10884931 - 08/18/09 06:41 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

What can one do with psychic powers that one can't do without them?

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
Re: You should all develop your psychic ability. [Re: Poid]
    #10885489 - 08/18/09 08:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

What is the state of being psychic? You can hear people's thoughts?

--------------------

OfflineSpectralShaman
Stranger
Female

Re: You should all develop your psychic ability. [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #10885581 - 08/18/09 08:19 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

this is a joke right?

OfflineSoftteddybear
Stranger

#10885599 - 08/18/09 08:21 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I havent been seeing auras because I stopped practicing it. If you practice it you see them all the time. I didnt want to at the time so I ignored them untill they went away.

You can do lots of stuff with psychic power.
I particularly like the peace of mind I get from being in my energy/emotional body as well as seeing psy stuff which is basically metaphysical stuff going on all around ie. telepathic bubbles that connect people if they have that connection as well as auric connections. For instance you could tell if they were in a relationship or not by looking at it.

I also have more sense of telekenetic ability.
Being in the emotional body you get a sense of your spirit which is a source of love and compassion as well. It is like drinking sweet emotion into your heart. It is very therapudic.

I beleive psychic development is the best metaphysical technique I have found.

OfflineTeamAmerica
 User Gallery

#10886018 - 08/18/09 09:32 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

EternalCowabunga said:
What is the state of being psychic? You can hear people's thoughts?

You have to understand the nature of thoughts, and the nature of human feeling beyond LANGUAGE. Language was a CREATION an invention by human society, we have other ways of COMMUNICATION, of transference than Symbols or words. Do you think we were created without the ability to communicate?

I can feel and insert feeling into other people, as well as read and insert thoughts(which are really images) from and into peoples consciousness.

It really is natural, its all collective.

Edited by TeamAmerica (08/18/09 09:42 PM)

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

#10886051 - 08/18/09 09:36 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I've been meditating for about a year now on and off and I've managed to stimulate my third eye enough that I can feel pressure in that area almost 50% of the time. I started to open that chakra first because it seemed like an important one to open.

But now I'm hearing that I should start from the base up. I'm having trouble stimulating my other chakras. Every time I try and concentrate on a certain chakra my third eye starts acting up and it steals all my attention.

I'm also don't know how to close it. Any time I try and close it I only open it more because I am giving it attention.

But I am starting to see and understand things that most people don't. Meditation is wonderful.

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Loc: The Pharm
    #10886177 - 08/18/09 09:54 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

The odd time I hear peoples thoughts and I see things in dreams before they happen. Never had to develop anything just comes naturally to me. I dunno how much of it I can trust though because I do have regular dreams and I hear voices which are a construct of my imagination. So far I haven't been able to get any use out of this mild psychic ability I have. I've noticed that psychic stuff tends to come through as flashes just as your falling asleep. I'll get this emotion filled flash of someone telling me something then in the near future that same person tells me that exact same thing. I'm not very emotional but I get surges of emotion in these flashes I wonder if they're other peoples emotions I'm feeling. Unfortunately there are lots of drama queens in our midst so its probably rough being a psychic.

--------------------
Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

Edited by jonnyjonjonjon (08/18/09 10:06 PM)

Invisiblestereolab
Wizard
Male

Loc: NY
    #10886287 - 08/18/09 10:09 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

You can make anything
what you want, with your head.

but I am a bit skeptical about some psychics.  You can change your perception, of course, and can then, consequentially, see the world differently, but I don't believe that people can literally control things just by thinking about them.  Some psychics are legit, like the ones just aware of subtle energies and mysticism/tarot cards/astrology/stuff like that.

--------------------
Space is
the Place
:aum:

Edited by stereolab (08/19/09 12:03 PM)

InvisibleTheWolf
Antechamber Of Mystery

Re: You should all develop your psychic ability. [Re: stereolab]
    #10886851 - 08/18/09 11:42 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

stereolab said:
You can make anything
with you want, in your head.

but I am a bit skeptical about some psychics.  You can change your perception, of course, and can then, consequentially, see the world differently, but I don't believe that people can literally control things just by thinking about them.  Some psychics are legit, like the ones just aware of subtle energies and mysticism/tarot cards/astrology/stuff like that.

That's exactly my view.  I believe often people will make things sound extreme because either from a lack of knowledge of what they're really doing or other reasons.  There is something legit about the human psychic ability, but it's not the ideas that people naturally inherit from the media they view.  Comics, shows, etc.  Simply raising your awareness of such things is even an "ability" in itself.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: You should all develop your psychic ability. [Re: TheWolf]
    #10888353 - 08/19/09 08:16 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

every one is ... its a matter of time before everyone is forced to acknowledge it

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10889406 - 08/19/09 12:35 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Softteddybear said:
I havent been seeing auras because I stopped practicing it. If you practice it you see them all the time. I didnt want to at the time so I ignored them untill they went away.

You can do lots of stuff with psychic power.
I particularly like the peace of mind I get from being in my energy/emotional body as well as seeing psy stuff which is basically metaphysical stuff going on all around ie. telepathic bubbles that connect people if they have that connection as well as auric connections. For instance you could tell if they were in a relationship or not by looking at it.

I also have more sense of telekenetic ability.
Being in the emotional body you get a sense of your spirit which is a source of love and compassion as well. It is like drinking sweet emotion into your heart. It is very therapudic.

I beleive psychic development is the best metaphysical technique I have found.

So if you stare at people long enough, you will see auras surrounding their bodies?

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#10889519 - 08/19/09 12:57 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

eh seeing auras isnt that important at all

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: You should all develop your psychic ability. [Re: thedudenj]
    #10889616 - 08/19/09 01:12 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I don't care about it's importance, I just care about whether or not it's even real...:glittershitz:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#10895650 - 08/20/09 05:45 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Sigmund poid
hahahahaah

:rofl:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order