Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

ayahuasca vs smoked dmt
    #10882170 - 08/18/09 11:45 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

so pretty much a constant question today is the similarities and such and a constant prevalent misconception is that smoked DMT is a similar experience and just as pure and whole as ayahuasca. early on i was deluded in a sense into thinking that but at that time i had only had ayahuasca then smoked dmt my smoked DMT experience was founded on ayahuasca use of course it will mimic due to my understanding of what ayahuasca is, which now brings me to other peoples expereince if they have never really had ayahuasca or anything like that their view of dmt is pretty much what people told them, what they read + their own minds veiw of it this can explain alot of the smoked dmt effects that + the raw intestity of it = easy to grab delusions of what ayahuasca is and the spiritual experience under the precept of if its that intense then it must be cause its that intense and profound which isnt true. all and all tho it is a spiritual experience on its own tho everything , all is sacred while at the same time not cause all is made of the soul and universe.

any who upon trying other peoples DMT i clearly learned how drastically different the experience was and that it really had nothing to do with the spirit of ayahuasca let alone held the healing properties. when it comes down to it used that was is just like any other drug unless under the guidance of a ayahuasca healer while at the same time under that principal it really takes away cause its not the ayahuasca experience and any true healer with it will tell you that your not gona archive much from smoking it. basically smoked DMT is a bunch of smoke mirrors and shiny lights and is about as sacred as going to a rave rolling or kandi flipping face dancing to happy hardcore, cause come on both are really intense sensational experiences but nothing more and are life changing in their own way.

to go further into it when ayahuasca is used right people are pretty much on the same page theres not hallucination but a shared vision marked with clarity and understanding which ill say smoked DMT is a hallucinatory experience rather then a vision going back to who ever posted about how there are  visions and hallucinations and they are not to be confused as the same.

now the key point of ayahuasca tho is the soul purge unless your getting a soul purge and using caapi your not really in the grounds of ayahuasca let alone proper use of it. as well as if the spirit isnt summoned ma ma hausca is a very real being wether or not she exists as a person on the physical plane is a question but she sure exists and takes many forms.

i really regret that yageman isnt here still cause hes one of the few people on this site atleast that i could talk to about it and knew exactly what i was talking about in fine rich detail cause he knew that strongly in the same way my people i brewed for and the people truly devoted to it were.

any who going back to the purge this doesnt always imply vomiting by the way its very much true trips with vomiting are different then ones with out it shouldnt be regarded as anything less just different sides of a infinity sided gem.

aside from all i have said i will always as i have been with an open mind to understand other peoples view on this and experiences others worlds and mind states.

what was fun was learning about a group of DMT smoking people and their DMT state of mind they would go in i only went their twice cause i know that it wasnt my place to be and what it was. i brought one of them to that same place with DXM then shattered what what place was and took it to a ayahuasca realm basically its alot to do with places that exist beyond this world. i can totally agree the experience from ayahuasca can be used and taken to other substances namely amanita, psilocybin mushrooms and cacti as well as other things naturally occur and man made, but to make the transference one must really learn how.

its also to be reminded do your research tribes back in the day used to war with each other both being ayahuasca brewing tribes some claiming the virdis is the admixture others that chaliponga was each claiming their brew was the one true brewing style.

quiet frankly my veiw isnt that any specific combination is the one and all combination that all combination each on their own are a part of the one bigger message that they all transcend to.

quiet frankly my ayhuasca with caapi vine and burgmansia is true while smoking dmt isnt so shrug.

any who thats my 2 cents or what ever peace

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: ayahuasca vs smoked dmt [Re: thedudenj]
    #10882175 - 08/18/09 11:46 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Kinda off topic, but how does Mimohuasca compare to authentic Caapi/Chacruna Ayahuasca? Which do you prefer or recommend?

Also - is Ayahuasca illegal, I've never noticed it as being scheduled or not.

Edited by pfxtc (08/18/09 11:47 AM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: ayahuasca vs smoked dmt [Re: pfxtc]
    #10882205 - 08/18/09 11:51 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

caapi vine is legal cappi vine tea is legal a tea containing dmt plants,mushrooms,or cactus or anything else illegal to consume is illegal cause its clearly attempting to consume illegal substances.

but who the hell gets their brew taken and tasted for DMT or any of those things in the first place. someone would have to narc them out for it. cause they dont normally test stuff for those other drugs.

mimosa is just different its hard to explain other then experience but its similar to using a sledge hammer to bang in a small nail something a little off but if you do it carefully you can totally bang that nail in same as a normal hammer with out breaking anything but it takes way more effort on your part to hold everything still and only tap with it

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#10882235 - 08/18/09 11:56 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Would you say I should try traditional Ayahuasca first? I have the means to make both, just wondering which to try first.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#10882276 - 08/18/09 12:03 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

well quiet frankly you not really getting the traditional experience unless you have a really experienced brewer im not gona claim that im as experienced as the people in the amazon but i can say im more experienced them alot of them at use in environments around here and in conjunction with things that they havent combined it with and at the things im experienced it thats how experience works. i will say tho virdis really has its own edge the first 3 or 4 brews i made were with out it and the moment it was added it was like adding an extract colour like if you couldnt see blue then could see blue and in the past just always saw it as green but a wierd green

--------------------

OfflineBilly1111
I Don't Know
 User Gallery

Loc: In That Place
    #10882425 - 08/18/09 12:23 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

so were did u go that u did this under a healer's supervision?

--------------------
"to be free of the opinion of others......to be free of the opinion of yourself............"

I have schizophrenia.All my post are lies written by one of my alter egos.Help search for a cure.

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: ayahuasca vs smoked dmt [Re: Billy1111]
    #10882733 - 08/18/09 01:10 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite."

William Blake

Personally i respect the ways of the indians that used ayahausca. Mainly because they laid the road for us to explore. But i am not of there tribe or people so it would be hard for my mind/soul to understand the path.

Smoked dmt is one of my new favorites, takes me to the world i so adore and i still have my day.
Oral dmt/maoi is my next step on the journey. I will let you know how it goes but the only thing entering this body is pure products.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: ayahuasca vs smoked dmt [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #10883036 - 08/18/09 02:07 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

As i said oral dmt+maoi isnt the same either. if thats your veiw you need to take straight caapi vine enough on its own to fully understand and grasp whats the deal.

as for me it kinda just came. the proof of my work and grasp of healing is in the pudding as in the people i have worked with and how i have changed their lives and how i opened their eyes to things

--------------------

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #10883163 - 08/18/09 02:28 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Dude you gotta try Changa.
  I like Aya
  smoked DMT is too much for me
  but Changa  RULES :rockon:

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: ayahuasca vs smoked dmt [Re: cpw1971]
    #10883381 - 08/18/09 03:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
As i said oral dmt maoi isnt the same either. if thats your veiw you need to take straight caapi vine enough on its own to fully understand and grasp whats the deal.

as for me it kinda just came. the proof of my work and grasp of healing is in the pudding as in the people i have worked with and how i have changed their lives and how i opened their eyes to things

Its not the same :evilpuke: personally im more of a scientific person than spiritual...ofcourse there could be different alkaloids in the vine that would drop out in traditional acid base extraction.Which in a water extration your going toget everything....including the ones that your will not digest...making you purge....in some cases magnifying the trip or destroying it

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #10883402 - 08/18/09 03:10 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

upon trying other peoples DMT i clearly learned how drastically different the experience was and that it really had nothing to do with the spirit of ayahuasca let alone held the healing properties. when it comes down to it used that was is just like any other drug unless under the guidance of a ayahuasca healer while at the same time under that principal it really takes away cause its not the ayahuasca experience and any true healer with it will tell you that your not gona archive much from smoking it. basically smoked DMT is a bunch of smoke mirrors and shiny lights and is about as sacred as going to a rave rolling or kandi flipping face dancing to happy hardcore, cause come on both are really intense sensational experiences but nothing more and are life changing in their own way.

I totally agree with what you are saying. The smoked DMT experience is flashy and captures the senses but thats about it. I have tried both DMT and caapi/chapilonga ayahuasca. The ayahuasca was in a ceremony in Texas with a person who knew icaros and some healing from a couple years of dieting plants in peru. He did not call himself a shaman or a huascero though just a student. It was really more life changing for me than any DMT experience i had previously. Not only in the ceremony itself but in the strict diet beforehand, the purge, and the severe emotional and mental restructuring afterwards. simply put it was a wake up call. And i feel like my journey is just beginning and i am seeking out answers more than ever. i hope someday to go to peru and partake in one of the ayahuasceros' brew. i want to work with someone in the genuine traditions before they  disappear. they are disappearing so rapidly!

I think it takes more than just brewing to be a healer though.even if you go down to the amazon to diet with the plants for a little while you are still not even really a healer. These people that are teaching in the older traditions are natives who have been dieting with plants for like 20 or 40 years in the jungle drinking ayahuasca every week.

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: ayahuasca vs smoked dmt [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #10883447 - 08/18/09 03:16 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

What is Changa? Is that where you chew the Caapi or something? Enlighten me, I wanna try it.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (08/18/09 03:17 PM)

OfflineBilly1111
I Don't Know
 User Gallery

Loc: In That Place
    #10883450 - 08/18/09 03:17 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
"to be free of the opinion of others......to be free of the opinion of yourself............"

I have schizophrenia.All my post are lies written by one of my alter egos.Help search for a cure.

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: ayahuasca vs smoked dmt [Re: Billy1111]
    #10883778 - 08/18/09 04:07 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Billy1111 said:
changa

im sold ....thanks :slash:

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: ayahuasca vs smoked dmt [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #10883846 - 08/18/09 04:16 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Changa sounds great, I'll definitely add that to my list.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #10884513 - 08/18/09 05:51 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

DMT hurts my spinal arthritis on the comeup and makes it not enjoyable.
  Changa was very very different and awesome.
  a few of my friends tried it and loved it too.

edit: just smoked some now. it is phenomenal
  I was laying back with my eyes closed and all the sudden I saw like a laser light beam so I opened my eyes and my woman was about to use the tv remote right at the spot I saw the laser come from.  it was like I could see the IR beam through my eyelids before it was even used.  wierd

Edited by cpw1971 (08/18/09 06:14 PM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: ayahuasca vs smoked dmt [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #10885126 - 08/18/09 07:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomDoom said:
Quote:

upon trying other peoples DMT i clearly learned how drastically different the experience was and that it really had nothing to do with the spirit of ayahuasca let alone held the healing properties. when it comes down to it used that was is just like any other drug unless under the guidance of a ayahuasca healer while at the same time under that principal it really takes away cause its not the ayahuasca experience and any true healer with it will tell you that your not gona archive much from smoking it. basically smoked DMT is a bunch of smoke mirrors and shiny lights and is about as sacred as going to a rave rolling or kandi flipping face dancing to happy hardcore, cause come on both are really intense sensational experiences but nothing more and are life changing in their own way.

I totally agree with what you are saying. The smoked DMT experience is flashy and captures the senses but thats about it. I have tried both DMT and caapi/chapilonga ayahuasca. The ayahuasca was in a ceremony in Texas with a person who knew icaros and some healing from a couple years of dieting plants in peru. He did not call himself a shaman or a huascero though just a student. It was really more life changing for me than any DMT experience i had previously. Not only in the ceremony itself but in the strict diet beforehand, the purge, and the severe emotional and mental restructuring afterwards. simply put it was a wake up call. And i feel like my journey is just beginning and i am seeking out answers more than ever. i hope someday to go to peru and partake in one of the ayahuasceros' brew. i want to work with someone in the genuine traditions before they  disappear. they are disappearing so rapidly!

I think it takes more than just brewing to be a healer though.even if you go down to the amazon to diet with the plants for a little while you are still not even really a healer. These people that are teaching in the older traditions are natives who have been dieting with plants for like 20 or 40 years in the jungle drinking ayahuasca every week.

as i said tho different cultures have different perceptions of personally i lean more toward indian diet and ayruveda but diet is diet, different areas require different things and i can assure you that living if you were living in swedish mountains a jungle diet isnt gona be the best for you or if you were living in the desert while at the same time tho im not one of those raw food vegan people but i agree that theres lessons to be learned in it.

going back to what you said about being a healer as i said earlier different cultures have their own things i can say its not about what food you eat or drugs you take per say its about wholesomeness and promotion of wholesomeness in other people and seeking people to be whole and well while also maintaining that in your life. i think especially in the world we live in people need to be adaptive to change and in touch with their environment. i dont think the super old traditional ways are the one and only true way of the world or it would be all over the world like that i will agree thats  a way that works in the area they are tho that has survived that long

--------------------

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

#10885147 - 08/18/09 07:10 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
  I like Aya

I'm surprised to hear that.  I know you've told me about how easy it was for you to have a full blown experience with salvia.  I wouldn't think that would be the case for you with DMT.  I find smoking DMT to be a much more pleasant feeling.  I can actually smoke it and just lay there.  With salvia, I always want to get up and try to run away from it.

I have a lot of mental stuff going on usually even with smoked DMT.  But yeah, there's a lot of validity in this thread.  You might actually learn things smoking spice but there's not gonna be any healing going on whatsoever (not physical anyway).

Even on a fairly low dose experience with aya, I once felt a pretty strong male presence in the room with me.  But I'm sure it varies and you can feel a female presence sometimes too (or more than just feel it :shrug:).  Makes me wonder if you're coming in contact with all the people who really knew how to work this stuff and moved on from here.

I'm probably not very good yet with the idea of traveling to different realms/worlds and trance states.  But oral DMT always seems to provide something amazing that not many other drugs can hold a candle to.  I've had plates on the wall shake as if a spirit did it (they never shake any other time).  I had my head turn into a UFO once and levitate.  Another time I started to dematerialize or blow away like dust in the wind.  In any case, it makes me feel like there's no limit to where someone can go with this.

I can't say much on the difference between traditional aya and mimohuasca.  I've only used mimosa once but I found that it brought the purge on pretty quickly.  Don't know if I can stomach mimosa very well.  But I've had a couple viridis plants for the last couple years now and I'll be making a brew soon with some foliage from one of those.  Very much looking forward to that.  I expect it to be rewarding in the same way people say it's nicer to eat homegrown shrooms.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: ayahuasca vs smoked dmt [Re: truffleupagus]
    #10885176 - 08/18/09 07:14 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Really though, the people on here should do a little research themselves before making 1000 threads asking the difference between these things.

There's worlds of difference.

I like the idea that the person brewing the brew or extracting the spice puts the biggest spin on it though.

Edited by SilentGym (08/19/09 05:22 PM)

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: ayahuasca vs smoked dmt [Re: truffleupagus]
    #10885266 - 08/18/09 07:28 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SilentGym said:
Quote:

cpw1971 said:
  I like Aya

I'm surprised to hear that.  I know you've told me about how easy it was for you to have a full blown experience with salvia.  I wouldn't think that would be the case for you with DMT.  I find smoking DMT to be a much more pleasant feeling.  I can actually smoke it and just lay there.  With salvia, I always want to get up and try to run away from it.

I have a lot of mental stuff going on usually even with smoked DMT.  But yeah, there's a lot of validity in this thread.  You might actually learn things smoking spice but there's not gonna be any healing going on whatsoever (not physical anyway).

Even on a fairly low dose experience with aya, I once felt a pretty strong male presence in the room with me.  But I'm sure it varies and you can feel a female presence sometimes too (or more than just feel it :shrug:).  Makes me wonder if you're coming in contact with all the people who really knew how to work this stuff and moved on from here.

I'm probably not very good yet with the idea of traveling to different realms/worlds and trance states.  But oral DMT always seems to provide something amazing that not many other drugs can hold a candle to.  I've had plates on the wall shake as if a spirit did it (they never shake any other time).  I had my head turn into a UFO once and levitate.  Another time I started to dematerialize or blow away like dust in the wind.  In any case, it makes me feel like there's no limit to where someone can go with this.

I can't say much on the difference between traditional aya and mimohuasca.  I've only used mimosa once but I found that it brought the purge on pretty quickly.  Don't know if I can stomach mimosa very well.  But I've had a couple viridis plants for the last couple years now and I'll be making a brew soon with some foliage from one of those.  Very much looking forward to that.  I expect it to be rewarding in the same way people say it's nicer to eat homegrown shrooms.

Yeah I have a Psychotria plant I have had a few years also. I also had a bunch of Mimosas I grew in pots for 3 years. I chopped them because they were getting too big to bring indoors. I still have the roots though.
  But back to the DMT vs Salvia thing....
    DMT freebase hurt my spinal arthritis coming up. I though I was gonna pop a brain blood vessel.
  Salvia doesn't do that to me.
  However Changa though was smoother and enjoyable. 
I tried Rue/ Chali Aya once and that was great but intense  But yeah you are right there seems to be no limit to where DMT could take you. 
  also
  low doses of DMT feels like my whole body is getting tickled. It feels great but intense and I just need to lay back lol.  The visuals are great.
I used to prefer Salvia but now I like Changa more :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag