Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Left Coast Kratom   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Kratom Extract   Amazon Kava Kava, Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMushroomMind
Mushroom Enthusiast
Male

Kratom Extract Question
    #10876501 - 08/17/09 05:10 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

This is an important question I need answered, so I thought I'd ask The Shroomery for advice.  Please let me know if I'm posting this topic in the wrong section. :confused:  If so, please move to the right section.  Thanks.

I am a long-time cannabis smoker and decided I would try some different herbs for a change.  I bought some dried Blue Lotus flower and some Kratom (15x extract) for the first time.  I am planning on making teas with them soon, but a friend of mine told me they could both be smoked, so I tried that method first as its a familiar to me.  On the first day, I smoked a couple bowls of blue lotus and it was very calming and sedating.  On the second day, I mixed the blue lotus with a lot of the kratom extract (as the kratom was powdery and could not be smoked alone) and smoked 2 bowls of this.  While nothing compared to cannabis, it gave me a strong head high and got me fucked up enough.

The next day, I felt wicked hungover (I usually never get bad hangovers from drinking or smoking) and my head was REALLY hurting all day long.  Two days later, I STILL feel somewhat hungover with headaches.  Now I find out you aren't even supposed to smoke kratom! (my friend is apparently a fool)  I hope I didn't cause any long-term brain damage by smoking kratom and was wondering if any of you more experienced people could give me some advice.  Thanks Shroomery!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMushroomMind
Mushroom Enthusiast
Male

Re: Kratom Extract Question [Re: MushroomMind]
    #10877265 - 08/17/09 07:25 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Bump.

OfflineMbuzz
Stranger
Re: Kratom Extract Question [Re: MushroomMind]
    #10877339 - 08/17/09 07:38 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Just registered to let you know your fine, I have a vaporizer and vaporize kratom once in a while. Although most do not prefer to smoke kratom it is not uncommon to do so as the effects can still be felt by smoking it. Seeing as it has a few addictive properties being from the opiate family and all you should try it only once in a while if you do continue smoking kratom. Although I do believe you have nothing to worry about, if you do continue to feel negative side effects I would consult a doctor and see whats up, but I'm sure you'll be fine real soon.

OfflineMbuzz
Stranger
Re: Kratom Extract Question [Re: Mbuzz]
    #10877367 - 08/17/09 07:42 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Oh and I have read about people noticing a more positive effect from the kratom extract when it is mixed with cannabis, it seems to compliment it very nicely. I have done so myself and can vouch that it indeed makes the smoke of the kratom much better and the effects ease its way in much smoother.

InvisibleMushroomMind
Mushroom Enthusiast
Male

Re: Kratom Extract Question [Re: Mbuzz]
    #10877401 - 08/17/09 07:48 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Alright, cool.  I wasn't too worried about it, but when I still felt hungover after TWO nights of sleep, it made me wonder.  Not to mention I have no prior experience using Kratom.  Thanks for the advice, man.

InvisibleFrenchMachine

. [Re: Mbuzz]
    #10877471 - 08/17/09 07:59 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by FrenchMachine (02/18/10 06:40 PM)

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

Loc: 805 Saint Cloud Road Mars
Re: Kratom Extract Question [Re: FrenchMachine]
    #10877548 - 08/17/09 08:14 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

my friends found that extracting kava and making a smoking resin can be  very enjoyable. were sure an extract with iso or something could get smokable kratom..

and we for blue lotus, def best saved for wine. lotus wine is great. throw in some kava and kratom that last few days and than strain those out (kava and kratom) , leave the petals and bulbs in wine.

--------------------

InvisibleMushroomMind
Mushroom Enthusiast
Male

Re: Kratom Extract Question [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #10877731 - 08/17/09 08:46 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Nice.  Really good ideas here.  I'm definitely lookin forward to trying blue lotus tea and blue lotus wine.  :grin:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Left Coast Kratom   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Kratom Extract   Amazon Kava Kava, Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience