Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Why do we have a FAQ?
    #1087253 - 11/26/02 09:23 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

when no one reads it?

Personally I do, and I try to ask very few questions. When I do its usually preference ,or (what type of birdseed/finch seed can be used, can blends be used) (whats the best type of pressure cooker) etc.

But I see questions like "how long do I boil my jars for" or "was I sterile enough" stuff like that.

come on guys, read the faq, it wont kill you, ive read it atleast twice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFred Garvin
Male Prostitute
Loc: The northern part of sout...
Re: Why do we have a FAQ? [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1087287 - 11/26/02 09:36 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I read them myself, and also search the forums for info.

I think some people are so eager to start, they don't take the time to read and research before beginning, which is a huge mistake, IMO.

Then there are those that are just too intellectually lazy to do their own research and want to mooch even the basics off of someone more experienced. These are the ones that bug me. If you can't find the time or drive for a few hundred keystrokes to get what you want, how the hell are ya going to find the time to successfully grow shrooms? I don't get it.
Jeez, when you're a noob, your first five posts are directed to the search pages before you can post. Personally, I think that should be increased to twenty-five or so, to drive the point home a little better. But who am I kidding?, nothings gonna work.

Ah well, no worries :cool:

--------------------

The above statements are just the incoherent babblings of your friendly neighborhood Cracker!

Shur drinkin kils brane sells--but only the week ones!!

OfflineDERRAYLD
Constructus
Male User Gallery
Loc: South Africa
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Why do we have a FAQ? [Re: Fred Garvin]
    #1087343 - 11/26/02 10:15 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Aren`t you to just regular boy scouts, snigger :laugh:

OfflineFred Garvin
Male Prostitute
Loc: The northern part of sout...
Re: Why do we have a FAQ? [Re: DERRAYLD]
    #1087356 - 11/26/02 10:24 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

There's no need to get racial here. :grin:

--------------------

The above statements are just the incoherent babblings of your friendly neighborhood Cracker!

Shur drinkin kils brane sells--but only the week ones!!

Offlineabraham
journeyman
Re: Why do we have a FAQ? [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1087371 - 11/26/02 10:32 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I've read it a million times and still have questions where people spend more time telling me to read the faq then they could have answering my question. One should definitly read them though at least twice. Some people are less confident or ignorant and still feel they have to ask their own form of the question to understand, these are also the same people who will probably be less successful in growing. Some of the questions are pretty bad though!
I dont know, just my 2 cents worth.

Edited by abraham (11/26/02 10:32 AM)

OfflineRabbitt
Fucktard=k3y
 User Gallery

Re: Why do we have a FAQ? [Re: abraham]
    #1087390 - 11/26/02 10:49 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I have read the FAQ more then twice for what i am doing .I havent read it for grains and stuff because that has no relivancy to what i am doing at this moment in time
Yet i do ask questions that can be answered by it but the reason i ask these is for other peoples prefrences as for looking for easier(which is doubtful) or more productive way to cultivate or fruit.
I also ask some questions to try different things so maybe i can figure out a totally different tek for some people to use...(Im still thinking of that )
I am also making a easy and cheap household set up to have for people to use or try out
I would just like to try to give back to the many that have given to me.

--------------------
[NubS]

Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

Loc: in your house :)
Re: Why do we have a FAQ? [Re: Rabbitt]
    #1087560 - 11/26/02 12:04 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

I am also making a easy and cheap household set up to have for people to use or try out

Some companies have these kits already out.

But also newbies need reassurance of there methods thats usually why they post and ask. But all the info is there in FAQ.

--------------------
Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.
- Abraham Lincoln: Speech in the Illinois House of Representatives, Dec 18, 1840.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder