Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemama
Stranger
Female

Loc: The Earth
Re: WIll azurescens, cyanescen, colonize jars, grow like in the vids? [Re: nastos]
    #10868355 - 08/16/09 01:51 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

nastos said:
u have to hydrate the rye berries first before pressure cooking

thanks nastos
if  trying to grow psilo cyane and psilo azur, does it work like this?
so then after reading that i hope i say this right, take rye seeds in hydrated jars, tin foil, put in a pot steam them over the lids, then knock up with psilo. azur the other jars with psilo cy. once colonized white and complete break it up over alder woodchips in the spring plant it in the OREGON shade though with partial sunfor are least a day.  they like rhododendron and are companionship dependent and will fruit in the fall rainy season (your talking about the psilo az and psilo cy im talking about?) once near frost.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: WIll azurescens, cyanescen, colonize jars, grow like in the vids? [Re: nastos]
    #10868358 - 08/16/09 01:52 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/4576865#4576865

that is how u will want o soak simmer and prepare your rye berries skip the part about the syringes

--------------------
:shrug:

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10868368 - 08/16/09 01:54 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

you hydrate the berries then pressure cook

hydrating is a process of soaking and simmering when u are done u should be able to set them on a paper towel and not leave a wet spot then into the jars and pressure cook

--------------------

Offlinemama
Stranger
Female

#10868382 - 08/16/09 01:58 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

we dont soak anything when making the cakes for the cubes right?; this is just for the wood loving mush?

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10868394 - 08/16/09 02:00 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

u can basically use that tek but instead of coir you would be using the alder chips i think

--------------------

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: WIll azurescens, cyanescen, colonize jars, grow like in the vids? [Re: mama]
    #10868396 - 08/16/09 02:02 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mama said:
we dont soak anything when making the cakes for the cubes right?; this is just for the wood loving mush?

no no theres no soaking for pftek that soaking and simmering is just for grains rye, wbs ect.. in the pf tek jars the moisture is mixed right in and the flour allows it to be absorbed much better than whole grains

--------------------

Offlinemama
Stranger
Female

#10868399 - 08/16/09 02:04 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

im reading the steps though i skipped the ones about needles.  i go to a part that says incubator, ill need an incubator?  could i use the shot gun, or is that for cubes?

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10868412 - 08/16/09 02:08 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

what u will do is
1. rinse your rye berries off really wel on strainer
2. soak ryeberies in container of water for up to 24 hours.
3. boil the rye berries until u see just a few burst open (not more than 5% burst grains)
4. drain rberries until they are just dry enough to leave little to no wet spot on paper towel (dryer is better than wetter)
5.load ryeberries into your quart jars.
6.cover lids with foil and PC @ 15 psi for 90 mins
7.let them cool off in pc overnight
8.inoculate with said syringe
9.store jars in dark safe place.
10. wait

--------------------

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10868417 - 08/16/09 02:09 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

incubators arent necessary for cubes but im not sure about your species

--------------------

Offlinemama
Stranger
Female

#10868421 - 08/16/09 02:11 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

psilo cyane and psilo azur

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: WIll azurescens, cyanescen, colonize jars, grow like in the vids? [Re: mama]
    #10868432 - 08/16/09 02:17 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

im not sure what temperatures psilo cyane ore azurs need be incubated @ i only grow cubes so my knowledge is limited on it sry

--------------------

Offlinemama
Stranger
Female

#10868524 - 08/16/09 03:00 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

nastos said:
im not sure what temperatures psilo cyane ore azurs need be incubated @ i only grow cubes so my knowledge is limited on it sry

thats cool though cause at least ill be doin cubes and u can help me if i have questions, so this one is more like a bonus idea.  i can imagine beautiful native mush though one day as a project, but cubes no mater what u know about so im in good hands

Offlinemama
Stranger
Female

#10869070 - 08/16/09 07:24 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

going back to bed again

Edited by mama (08/16/09 07:25 AM)

Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: RL
Re: WIll azurescens, cyanescen, colonize jars, grow like in the vids? [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #10870091 - 08/16/09 12:33 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

RogerRabbit said:
Quote:

tektonic said:
lol, it grows in the same habitat as cyans, just cuz it's not native doesn't mean it won't grow :shrug:
cambos just happen to be the largest pan i could find

It doesn't grow in the same habitat.  Don't confuse Panaeolus cyanescens with Psilocybe cyanescens.  The former is a tropical species, the latter a temperate one.

You can grow the mycelium from your list on rye berries and then spawn it to an Alder woodchip bed in the spring.  Plant it in the shade, but with partial sun for at least part of the day. They like companion planting with landscape shrubs, especially Rhododendron.  They'll begin fruiting in the fall rainy season once there's been a near-frost.
RR

omg, i'm hella sorry guys, i thought i read Panaeolus in that list :confused: i had a few too many beers, i'll be more careful before giving advice next time

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

:peace: :heart: :earth:

"If triangles' had a God, he would have 3 sides."

Offlinemama
Stranger
Female

Re: WIll azurescens, cyanescen, colonize jars, grow like in the vids? [Re: tektonic]
    #10870807 - 08/16/09 02:38 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

tektonic said:
Quote:

RogerRabbit said:
Quote:

tektonic said:
lol, it grows in the same habitat as cyans, just cuz it's not native doesn't mean it won't grow :shrug:
cambos just happen to be the largest pan i could find

It doesn't grow in the same habitat.  Don't confuse Panaeolus cyanescens with Psilocybe cyanescens.  The former is a tropical species, the latter a temperate one.

You can grow the mycelium from your list on rye berries and then spawn it to an Alder woodchip bed in the spring.  Plant it in the shade, but with partial sun for at least part of the day. They like companion planting with landscape shrubs, especially Rhododendron.  They'll begin fruiting in the fall rainy season once there's been a near-frost.
RR

omg, i'm hella sorry guys, i thought i read Panaeolus in that list :confused: i had a few too many beers, i'll be more careful before giving advice next time

hey don't sweat it man
your cool
:stoned::blazed:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale