Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

speaking of paradise
    #10870039 - 08/16/09 12:19 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Looking out of the airplane window one evening last week, over parts of New York State after a long day of meetings, the spiked visual mind (from a quarter tab of LSD) composed fantastical landscapes - leaf and branch like patterns of light miles below.

(I am not sure if the lights and ground patterns look like floral arrangements without LSD, since I rarely fly without the aid of this medicine.)

Afterimages compounded to create alien landscapes with pulsating life:
The view of entire hamlets were converted into huge structures with Asian or Egyptian filigree details, undulating hives of colored intelligence. Flat regiouns rear up with artificial dimension, altitudes, depths, ridges and gridworks.

These visions would fade back to reality when I diverted my attention, but when I would look again, the living patterns would reform, producing tremendous depth and fantasy richness.

Was I looking at the hobbit world, middle earth? Were we flying over a video game? Did the lights have viscous colored protoplasm connecting them?

I was looking a the night time residue of human mega-projects miles below, civic integrations without explanation transforming into my own dream stories the way the grain on a wooden table gains depth and draws out fascination to a psychonaut in a controlled environment at home.

It is one of my favorite things, coming home from work at great altitude, tired, and enriched by visions of life on the ground.

These elegant visions have been noticed over Europe, the Mid-East, as well as Canada and USA, and I am sure that anyone who flies will enjoy them if they enjoy a moderate dose prior to takeoff. I find it also helps with my ears.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLeadWrist
Stranger
Male

Re: speaking of paradise [Re: redgreenvines]
    #10870882 - 08/16/09 02:52 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I wish I could fly on an airplane, let alone on lsd, but I can almost imagine what you are saying.

Reminds me of when I am mowing the lawn really high, in slow gear. In over 4+ acres, there are so many different kinds of grasses and weeds, they are sectioned off into almost distinct territories, complete with deserts and springs, jungles, and mountain, and lakes, fields and forests. Not to mention the temples of the red fire ants are around everwhere. Riding past there on your mower, it feels like your traveling into different lands. From high above you can also see in them,  all of the different kinds of insects, flying, hopping, and crawling, all going about there normal routine. It feels like I am flying over many different little worlds.

Then I destroy them all with the lawn mower.

Nice story RedGreen!

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
Re: speaking of paradise [Re: LeadWrist]
    #10871620 - 08/16/09 05:52 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

My question is, how the hell did you trip off of a quarter of a tab??? :confused:

--------------------

i am caustic

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: speaking of paradise [Re: silosighbin]
    #10880233 - 08/18/09 01:22 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
My question is, how the hell did you trip off of a quarter of a tab??? :confused:

it is not the full on raging kind of trip

thanks for the reads & comments!

LeadWrist I think that is the same phenom

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies