Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethedubbler
Stranger
Male User Gallery

first trip mushroom chocolate..
    #10820964 - 08/08/09 01:08 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

i jsut felt like i had to document this..
it started at about 6:00 i found this chocolate in my friends freezer and later i found out the amount that i ate would have been used to get 3-4 people to a level 4-5 trip.. anyways

i cooked up this steak and ate the chocolate with my meal, before ingesting i didn't know that the chocolate had any psychoactive effects.
6:00 ate food and chocolate
6:30 started freaking the fuck out thought i was poisoned or somehting since i didn't know the chocolate i ate was mushroom chocolate
7:00 called my friend freaking out and they told me it was going to be alright and good vibes and to go sit in their room,, i also threw up 4-5 times during this
7:30 i dont remember when my friend got home this is where time really seemed to dissapear... my friend came up and we jumped in their pool and i was still freaking out; i realy couldn't comprehend what was happening then somewhere in between we drove to this spot in nature by this creek and meadow.. intense visuals: all i saw were geometric patterns and dieties, i literally could not see anything that was normal everything was as if i were looking through a kaleidoscope i some how ended up at the beach and i layed down on the sand and chilled for a while.. i remember feeling small and i was thinking of my relative reality to the entire reality of the human race phew
10:00 i arrive back home that entire time is just a blur to me now.. i remember thinking through all the philosophies and i could understand how the entire world worked.. but now i can't remember

when i was peaking i had complete loss of vision all i could see ( eyes open or closed) were geometric shapes and colors.. i felt my ego and my entire self fade away and come back.. im still just realizing what happened.. thank you for reading i just felt that i needed to document this goodnight :mushroom2:

edit: i just wanted to add that this was my first ever psychedelic experience

--------------------
whats really

Edited by thedubbler (08/08/09 01:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Floating amidst nothing Flag
Re: first trip mushroom chocolate.. [Re: thedubbler]
    #10821737 - 08/08/09 09:12 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

wow....at least it was all worth it in the end..... do you think youll be going on more experiences anytime soon?......and before you tripped did you want to try it eventually, or were you against it?

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

InvisibleAcidDropper420
I'm from Canada,eh?

Loc: British Columbia Flag
Re: first trip mushroom chocolate.. [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #10823243 - 08/08/09 02:52 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

one chocolate to bring 3-4 people to a level 4-5 trip?

expand please, because its sounds like bullshit to me:shrug:

--------------------

Offlinethedubbler
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: first trip mushroom chocolate.. [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #10824339 - 08/08/09 07:14 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

its a 2-3 in square of chocolate..? pretty self explanatory

my friend had told me that him and 2 of his friends split the chocolate and had a 4-5 level trip.. i also threw up 5 times so..

--------------------
whats really

Offlineduster
psychadelicgardener
Male User Gallery

Loc: ARIZONA,TRANSLVANIAA,ETC....
Re: first trip mushroom chocolate.. [Re: thedubbler]
    #10864011 - 08/15/09 09:11 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Wow man sorry that you thought you were poisoned at first but that has got to be a pretty amazing first time experience from what it sounds like. I'm glad your friends took care of you during the trip it sounds like so all things went well :laugh:

--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder