Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineFloridaMushroom
The Florida NooB

Re: Proof that the Christian "God" is evil. [Re: Silversoul]
    #10859776 - 08/14/09 02:31 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

People we need to hate is the health care people in america!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #10859920 - 08/14/09 02:52 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Silversoul said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
Most of the huge scale wars in the old days were waged because god "ordered" them to do so. Like I said, it almost always goes hand in hand.

No.  They were waged because the enemy had something they wanted.  Try to understand the difference between a motive and a rallying cry.

But would they still have done it (whatever it is) if they didn't think God was on their side?

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Proof that the Christian "God" is evil. [Re: pfxtc]
    #10859962 - 08/14/09 02:56 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

Silversoul said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
Most of the huge scale wars in the old days were waged because god "ordered" them to do so. Like I said, it almost always goes hand in hand.

No.  They were waged because the enemy had something they wanted.  Try to understand the difference between a motive and a rallying cry.

But would they still have done it (whatever it is) if they didn't think God was on their side?

If they thought God was against them, they might think twice about it.  But to suggest that religion motivated them to do something they wouldn't have done otherwise is rather silly in such cases.  They wanted to do it, so they said God was on their side.

--------------------

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

#10860006 - 08/14/09 03:02 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
ants have no souls

And you know that how?

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: Proof that the Christian "God" is evil. [Re: The Centre]
    #10860027 - 08/14/09 03:04 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

he weighed one and then killed it and it still weighed the same

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

#10860207 - 08/14/09 03:26 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Silversoul said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
killng in the name of religion has killed more then anything else.. by far.

No, I believe killing for power under the mask of religion has killed more than anything else.

Fixed.

Money and wealth: Just a tool made by those who wish to gain power.
Resources: Way more than enough of it out there for everyone to live like the president. (If we run it right.) And before someone protests, go work it out: If you took all the people in this world, that is every woman, every man, and every child, individually, and you gave each a 1/4 acre block of land, they will all fit into a area the size of Australia, and you will still have half of Queensland uninhabited. They will be able to grow there own food, have a decent house (I live in a really big house by todays standards and have an amazing garden, and I am not even on a total 1/4 acre! More like 1/5th.) and there roofs can be tiled with solar panels and they will be fully self sufficient. Not to mention, every house will have a reverse osmosis machine (I have one, it is like $400 or something, if that, and uses very little resources, just a bit of plastic and a lot of very tiny rocks.) and people can use seawater!
There is no food shortage.
There is no water shortage.
There is no reason to burn fossil fuels.
There is no Jesus. (This, in my opinion, is a ploy to keep people from revolting when they see the New World Order coming into form, in the classic depiction of the Apocalypse, as "Jesus will come back and save us." Huh, it's been 2000 years, the dude's not coming back! If he can create the universe in 6 days then it can't take him that long to prepare heaven for us as he said he will! Or he was lying about why he left... Or he didn't exist at all retard!)
There is no terrorism.
There is just a government trying to fool his people.
Well in the immortal words of Bob Marley (who died because of his religion, ironically.): You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time!

Now to get the rest of the world to wake up and smell the shit that they are cooking.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #10860250 - 08/14/09 03:31 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Centre said:
Quote:

Silversoul said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:

No, I believe killing for power under the mask of religion has killed more than anything else.

Fixed.

Even then, I'm not so sure that's quite true.  The main way wars are justified is through fear.  Bush may have said that God was on our side in Iraq, but the main way he tried to convince the public to go to war was by saying Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.  The way you convince people to go to war is to make them afraid of the consequences of not going to war.

--------------------

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

#10860526 - 08/14/09 04:16 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Centre said:
Quote:

Silversoul said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:

Fixed.

Resources: Way more than enough of it out there for everyone to live like the president. (If we run it right.) And before someone protests, go work it out: If you took all the people in this world, that is every woman, every man, and every child, individually, and you gave each a 1/4 acre block of land, they will all fit into a area the size of Australia, and you will still have half of Queensland uninhabited. They will be able to grow there own food, have a decent house (I live in a really big house by todays standards and have an amazing garden, and I am not even on a total 1/4 acre! More like 1/5th.) and there roofs can be tiled with solar panels and they will be fully self sufficient. Not to mention, every house will have a reverse osmosis machine (I have one, it is like $400 or something, if that, and uses very little resources, just a bit of plastic and a lot of very tiny rocks.) and people can use seawater!
There is no Jesus. (This, in my opinion, is a ploy to keep people from revolting when they see the New World Order coming into form, in the classic depiction of the Apocalypse, as "Jesus will come back and save us." Huh, it's been 2000 years, the dude's not coming back! If he can create the universe in 6 days then it can't take him that long to prepare heaven for us as he said he will! Or he was lying about why he left... Or he didn't exist at all retard!)
There is no terrorism.
Well in the immortal words of Bob Marley (who died because of his religion, ironically.): You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time!

Now to get the rest of the world to wake up and smell the shit that they are cooking.

OfflineUpSwell
Stranger
 User Gallery

#10860633 - 08/14/09 04:31 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Centre said:
Quote:

Silversoul said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:

Fixed.

There is no terrorism.

So your solution to the world's problems is that everyone be a subsistence farmer?  That's no solution, as soon as people could get off of subsitence farms, they did, even to go work in shitty factories for terrible wages to live in terrible conditions.

It would take way more than 1/5th of an acre to feed one person, even with the best soil using the latest (chemically-based) agricultural techniques.

Solar power panels require petroleum to make (plastics) and need some external power source.  They are energy-negative, meaning they require more energy to produce than they produce themselves.  Which is why they are not everywhere (not because of a conspiracy theory.)

If all people lived in areas that could utilize solar power, they wouldn't get enough rain to make farming worthwhile.

RO, or any desalinizatoin method, are very energy intensive and even the most energy rich countries in the world (the arab world) have a hard time making fresh water from sea water feasible.  It just takes a ton of energy to get it done.  The only solution to produce that much energy to make sea water conversion feasible is nuclear power.

Bob Marley took that line from Abraham Lincoln.

Tell people who lost relatives in 9/11, Oklahoma City, or a thousand cafe bombings in Israel that there is no terrorism (or that it's some conspiracy theory.)

There is more than enough food donated to poor countries to feed the starving people there.  Unfortunately you are right about one thing, the governments there prevent or screw up the distribution of food.  The only solution to this is to remove the dictators, by using an army and military power.  Which itself requires a government.  The last war America was involved in to improve the living conditions of another people was Iraq.

Just pointing some stuff out.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
    #10860685 - 08/14/09 04:41 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Way more than enough of it out there for everyone to live like the president

Maybe in Fantasyland. 6+ BILLION people cannot be supported to live large by the resources of this planet. I don't give a shit about the math and all of us living together with a private acre each and all that bullshit. Here's some real simple math for you. A billion is a thousand millions. Six billion is six thousand million. That means that six billion people equals SIX THOUSAND cities of 1,000,000 people each. No matter how you slice it that equals huge fights over the world's resources.

1) There's only so much processed water. A lot of people think oh water is totally recycled and ready to go. Sure if you like the shit of 6,000,000,000 people in your water. 

2) The oceans are being depleted. Fish populations are being depleted way faster than they're being renewed.

3) We have not come up with any kind of workable alternative to nuclear and fossil fuels. That means tons of deadly pollution.

Quote:

Sure. If you want to starve and have no medicine. What do you think farm machinery runs on? How do you think hospitals are powered. Schools. Your computer. Coal. Oil. Fission.

http://www.nwf.org/popandenvironment/index.cfm

http://www.cosmosmith.com/human_population_crisis.htm

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Proof that the Christian "God" is evil. [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #10860785 - 08/14/09 05:01 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
2) The oceans are being depleted.

lol... according to some the oceans are rising

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Proof that the Christian "God" is evil. [Re: UpSwell]
    #10860788 - 08/14/09 05:02 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

UpSwell said:
Quote:

The Centre said:
Quote:

Silversoul said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:

Fixed.

There is no terrorism.

So your solution to the world's problems is that everyone be a subsistence farmer?  That's no solution, as soon as people could get off of subsitence farms, they did, even to go work in shitty factories for terrible wages to live in terrible conditions.

It would take way more than 1/5th of an acre to feed one person, even with the best soil using the latest (chemically-based) agricultural techniques.

Solar power panels require petroleum to make (plastics) and need some external power source.  They are energy-negative, meaning they require more energy to produce than they produce themselves.  Which is why they are not everywhere (not because of a conspiracy theory.)

If all people lived in areas that could utilize solar power, they wouldn't get enough rain to make farming worthwhile.

RO, or any desalinizatoin method, are very energy intensive and even the most energy rich countries in the world (the arab world) have a hard time making fresh water from sea water feasible.  It just takes a ton of energy to get it done.  The only solution to produce that much energy to make sea water conversion feasible is nuclear power.

Tell people who lost relatives in 9/11, Oklahoma City, or a thousand cafe bombings in Israel that there is no terrorism (or that it's some conspiracy theory.)

There is more than enough food donated to poor countries to feed the starving people there.  Unfortunately you are right about one thing, the governments there prevent or screw up the distribution of food.  The only solution to this is to remove the dictators, by using an army and military power.  Which itself requires a government.  The last war America was involved in to improve the living conditions of another people was Iraq.

Oh please, that is my solution if the world was the size of Australia/We destroy the whole world except for a peace the size of Australia.

Government is the problem. I can promise you communism would have worked if it wasn't for the government it supported. Governments fuck everything up!

Improve? :rofl: What  :poop:  have you been  :smoker:  ?

Improve, ha! That is so wrong in so many ways I want to laugh but it is just to much.

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Proof that the Christian "God" is evil. [Re: UpSwell]
    #10863695 - 08/15/09 05:25 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

UpSwell said:
Quote:

The Centre said:
Quote:

Silversoul said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:

Fixed.

There is no terrorism.

Inside job. There is no way that the plane crash made a building that was designed to be able to take MULTIPLE hits and still stand, will fall at free fall speed and look just like a demolition. Furthermore, how can a passport be found, after the whole building became dust. And then the guy who is supposed to be a terrorist turns up alive...

The CIA is the terrorists. Long story, not going further into it now.
Anyway, solar panels are just a example. Fuck all that, geothermal ftw!

I was giving a very simplified version as an example. Check out the Venus Project.

Edited by The Centre (08/15/09 05:33 AM)

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
    #10863770 - 08/15/09 06:36 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Christians are those kids your mom warned you about that took Dungeons and Dragons WAY, WAY, WAY too far.

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
    #10863797 - 08/15/09 06:57 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
ants have no souls

neither do gingers

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Proof that the Christian "God" is evil. [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10863848 - 08/15/09 07:38 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Overpopulation will be the biggest issue facing the world in years to come.
oh, and:

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

Edited by Green_T (08/15/09 07:48 AM)

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: Proof that the Christian "God" is evil. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10863852 - 08/15/09 07:42 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
2) The oceans are being depleted.

lol... according to some the oceans are rising

cheap laugh there no. 1. --which is ok cause i'm broke today.

--------------------

Edited by novum (08/15/09 07:43 AM)

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
    #10863853 - 08/15/09 07:44 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

i've always felt satan/lucifer was the hero of the bible.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale