Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Fellow tokers worst nightmare [Re: Nifflerz]
    #10863676 - 08/15/09 05:03 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Good thing it was just chronic. If he wigged the fuck out on that...imagine if he had munched some cubes or blotter with you.

Would've been game over.

I can get WAY over the top in uncomfortability with potent ganja, whilst with Shroomies, it is just different, so I can get WAY more high, and handle myself quite well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebcboy
30% larger in real life

Re: Fellow tokers worst nightmare [Re: Innoculus]
    #10864056 - 08/15/09 09:29 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

"What, you think my kids have diseases because I like to partake in something that grows out of the ground?  I guess you're too damn holy to let our kids play together?"

I dunno how well I'd cope with that.  It'd probably be cut short by a "Get the fuck out NOW."

That is almost what went down and I was thinking what you said. But I was around 5 kids, 4 other adults and I think doing so would have made things even worse. I love my sister in-law and her kids and would not want to make waves because of her douche of a husband.

And he was leaving the next morning.

Good thing is he only visits once every 5 years or so "due to distance"

I told my wife after he left what went down. She started laughing so hard at the poor situation I was in. "laughing with me in a oh god I feel sorry for you" kind of way.

All is good in paradise again...

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: Fellow tokers worst nightmare [Re: bcboy]
    #10864114 - 08/15/09 09:53 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Hey man, as long as you had the balls to take it and not explode and start spewing anti-propaganda shit at him, more power to you.  You've got my respect, bro.

It is funny in the "Hah... Not my fault you can't handle your shit after taking a hit of a little green plant." kind of way, but what a buzzkill...

Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

#10864160 - 08/15/09 10:14 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

He was probably trying to fight the buzz from one hit, and it came out as an attack against "THE WORLD OF POT".  Another hit probably would have broken him and had him crying.  Drugs can make people's brains do weird things.

--------------------
HCL x 1.63 = M.C.
H2SO4 x 1.3 = M.C.
H2SO4 x .80 = HCL
M.C. x .61 = HCL
M.C. x .77 = H2SO4
HCL x 1.25 = H2SO4

Invisiblebobbyjames
superfast jellyfish
 User Gallery

Re: Fellow tokers worst nightmare [Re: 04281969]
    #10864514 - 08/15/09 12:23 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Stupid people shouldn't use drugs

--------------------

Aser said:

I think the value of psychedelics isn't in concrete knowledge but rather creativity and non linear thinking.

OfflineProject
Ride the Spiral

#10864533 - 08/15/09 12:27 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, what a loser

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

Loc: PNW
    #10864981 - 08/15/09 02:16 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Wow I feel bad for you. What a shitty thing to happen. Must have been a serious buzz kill when he started acting like a complete ass.

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

Loc: Silly Cunt Valley
Re: Fellow tokers worst nightmare [Re: Nihlus]
    #10865375 - 08/15/09 04:04 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry for you man, but there's positivity in everything uh?

I wonder what the other people there thought of his behavior when he separated his kids from yours? I guess he didn't want to explain what happened to them in order to avoid looking absolutely ridiculous. Even non-potheads could agree on how stupid his behavior was.

--------------------
Man woke up in a world he did not understand and that is why he tries to interpret it - Carl Jung

InvisibleMileHiMycophiles
Stranger

Re: Fellow tokers worst nightmare [Re: Nihlus]
    #10865383 - 08/15/09 04:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

come on now, i've heard the sacred herb called a drug so many times in this... drugs are chemicals right? plants may contain 'em, but the plant it's self isnt pure chemical. it's more like medicine. that guy needs medicine, he probably was quoting his father or a teacher or coach who had a huge influence on him when he was younger.
at first, he wanted to be cool, and he'd never really done it but didn't want to say so... then (is he bi polar or anything?) when he got high for the first time ever, he felt all the things he'd ever been told by his "parson brown" when he was younger come crashing in on him, and lo! suddenly he's not as open minded as he thinks. big confusion, that situation. and when machismo guy get confused and scared, they balk somethin fierce. he's still an asshole for not riding it out calmly. the first high can be like a first trip. and if he's insecure and in a strange place with a guy he never see's that's gonna suck.
also my wife, when i first met her, drank every day, and she HATED smoking pot. people who drink EVERY day rarely are fond of the way pot makes them feel. sure, the two can go well together, but if you never toke and always drink, it's not quite the same (in my opinion, in most cases). but at least understand he was being a scared little stubborn dick. he probably felt he was wrong later, but didn't want to admit it, so went even farther to prove he was "right" by grabbing his kids.
as mushroom takers, we have the opportunity to see the whole world connected and understand things better than people like him. pity him, don't hate him. send him vibes when you trip, and, one day, he might try again in comfort and like it.... and call you and say, "dude, i'm sorry."

but he is an asshole

--------------------

Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Re: Fellow tokers worst nightmare [Re: MileHiMycophiles]
    #10865637 - 08/15/09 05:01 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Really strong sativa from the local smoking lounge is a drug. 
A really strong one.

--------------------
HCL x 1.63 = M.C.
H2SO4 x 1.3 = M.C.
H2SO4 x .80 = HCL
M.C. x .61 = HCL
M.C. x .77 = H2SO4
HCL x 1.25 = H2SO4

InvisibleSRHooM
Stranger
Male

#10865667 - 08/15/09 05:07 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

He sounds like a pussy.. who gets sick off one hit...

Stranger

Re: Fellow tokers worst nightmare [Re: 04281969]
    #10865718 - 08/15/09 05:21 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

okay buddy. if you feel that way i respect it. it must just be your deffinition of the word "drug" seeing as i feel a drug is a manmade compound which usually has damaging physical or phsycological effects or after affects, including addiction (which is usually just ones body hating the come down so much they want more to avoid the pain) and is sold out of rx "drug" stores or is being researched by maps... pot however, was found petrified in a shamans bag from china 8,000 years ago. it's more like food, tea, air, fire, the wheel. it's been around longer than most human traditions and probably inspired many more.
BUT if you feel a drug is anyting that gets you "fucked up" than by all means, feel that way, it is your respected right brutha!
i don't though. not being addictive physically and causing no social damage except because of the stigma (such as this situation shows) on it leads to mis understanding.
aspirins a drug and has killed people.
coffee is a drug and has killed people.
alcohol is a drug and has killed people.

pot never has. never anywhere ever is there one recorded report of one dieing from the affects of POT ALONE at all. in fact, most of the "myths" and "rumors" about it causing psycosis and schizophrenia and permanent memory loss and low sperm count have very soundly, again and again been refuted. in fact, schools and scientist around the globe (besides our crappy dictatorship, america) are finding it to lengthen life span, increase health in many ways, and even when you smoke it, it does minimal damage to the hairs in your through alone, and can be recovered from in a matter of days to weeks.

just my opinion (and the opinion of test results and doctors.)
but you are free to beleive anything you want (not really, rastas can't smoke, and non natives can't use peyote for religion) but in theory, you're free to beleive what you want.
i give you that respect personally though.

you should find the time to watch "super high me" and the union underground's, "the business of getting high, both availble on netflix and possibly, you tube. thought it may be chopped into segments.

--------------------

Offlinebcboy
30% larger in real life

#10867181 - 08/15/09 09:38 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I Can not stop thinking about this... fuck so much left unfinished and he is gone.

My Theory

1. He said he smoked before and was stoked to do with me, "But he has NEVER tasted the local BC fare"

2. We vaporized, which IMO is way more of an experience than just 
taking a rip from a J "and I did warn him, hence the 1 small hit".

3. He had a total breakthrough because of 1 & 2 and wigged the fuck out.

I can't stop thinking the first 2 are my fault and wish I had never brought him.

As far as the Vapor Lounge, he ran out of there like the devil had him. I know the people who work there well and they all were like "oh uh dude, is he ok?" But we were out of there in a split second so nothing other than him running out happened. I mean, I don't think he touched the last 5 stairs going down.

The Situation at home was tense but everyone else was so busy packing they did not catch any of what went down. I was keeping the kids out of the way while the packing was going on. 

Fuck... The only thing I want to do right now is give him a call and chew his ass right out for making me feel like this.

For sure things will never be the same with him and I.

The guilt I feel right now... damn...

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

#10867237 - 08/15/09 09:45 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

dude fuck that, he got what he asked for, couldn't handle it, and now it's your problem?

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

Stranger

Re: Fellow tokers worst nightmare [Re: dummy]
    #10867302 - 08/15/09 09:55 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

don't feel guilt brutha. really. you have no control over him and his choices and emotions, and a mind changed against its will is of the same opinion still.

you can control you, and life is like trippen in slow motion, think bad thoughts and you're fucked. just let it float downstream man. time can heal all wounds, just let it go. one of you has too, and he may not, but then, like i said earlier, maybe you should send him vibes when you trip? testing indicates we're much more telepathic on shrooms and pot. you are the open minded one, view him as a kids that doesn't get it cause he can't get it. he hasn't done what you have done, and is not as open and therefore, mature.

maybe he lied about smoking pot?

--------------------

OfflineMushr00m_Man
ganja lover!!

Loc: The end of the road
    #10867406 - 08/15/09 10:15 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

man that blows but you handled that situation like a champ. i have a friend who sometimes buggs out on the sativas  and i can feel your pain. but one thing thats different is that my friend never becomess an asshole he just freaks a little but when he smokes. but when there are nno problems its great, like when we camp. but when we are at his house he buggs out about neighbors, cops and everything else but it differs. i never let him smoke my sativas always indicas. he is a nooob and getting better.

anyone got tips for calming someone freaking out down?

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

Offlinequiksilver98
PsychedelicInsighter
Male

Loc: BC, Canada
    #10867432 - 08/15/09 10:21 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Okay, come on, you never, I REPEAT NEVER, smoke a sativa with a newb! Especially a good one, sativas are known to provoke anxiety, panic attacks and paranoia due to the high concentrations of THC and CBN and with the low concentrations of CBD(an anti-psychotic). In my opinion, the herb was trying to teach him something, about himself.

--------------------
To open your mind you must close your eyes--->Perception is key<---Reality is not Actualality

OfflineMushr00m_Man
ganja lover!!

Loc: The end of the road
Re: Fellow tokers worst nightmare [Re: quiksilver98]
    #10867522 - 08/15/09 10:43 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

ya newbs bug on sativa but some newbs love that shit people differ just cus sativa is a little trippier doesnt mean noobs wont like it. my first experience was AK a sativa dom. and it opend my eyes to how amazing this plant is

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

Offlinehousecat
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #10868097 - 08/16/09 12:52 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Well your brother in law just ruined a nice fucking high. I'm sorry this happened to you, and I'm also sorry for your brother in law as it sounds like he had a shitty SHITTY ass time.

--------------------

My beautiful hookah

"in the 60's people took acid to make the world seem weird. Now the world is weird, and people take prozac to make it seem normal."

Offlinewowwtf
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #10868983 - 08/16/09 05:34 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

sounds like he was frontin before he smoked and when he smoked his true nature revealed itself. Douchebag for sure

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds