Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

if you dont jerk off for a while, do u cum way too soon during sex? * 1
    #10847493 - 08/12/09 05:03 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

honestly, i know its a wierd question, especialy considering im almost 28 years old i should know by now.  im sure its different for everybody.  ever since i started getting laid and or jerking off i havent went very long at all
i guess ive had quite a high libido for a while.  but, im in florida at the moment, and ive been a week without sex and i havent jerked it in that time.  proly the longest ive ever went
i like to hold off when i can because it increases sensuality.  but this is proly the longest.  even if i wait 2-3 days it just makes my drive, my game, and everything alot better than when im jerking off a few times a day or at least once a day
ive had my share of dry spells from sex, i think 3 months being the longest since ive started having sex when i was 13 but i would always clear the pipes fairly frequent.  anywho, ive been in florida with my family, so i dont know, i just held off.  ive had opportunities in the bathroom obviously, but i just havent.  this week my sister and gramma is with us, but they leavin friday so im gona have a lockoff unit at the resort im at with my parents after they leave for a week.  i definitly plan on getin some tail back here as there are mad girlies here and ive already met a couple potentials, see plenty more, and been chatin a lil bit with some local girl that lives here that i found on craigslist.  so, yea, long story short, i havent dropped a load in a week.  id almost like to continue this run, so i can save a nice one for a lucky ladie, lol, but, just wonderin if my shits gona dribble out once i get even a lil bit of feel on a girl.  not that i wont be able to go again, but still, u know, i dont wana be all american pie on her ass!  lol!
anyway, any of u guys have experience with abstaining and then getin some and how it works out. 
im thinkin maybe i should just get rid of a load and whatever
cause i mean, i could fuck plenty....i just like that heightened sensuality, but im thinkin this might be pushin it
advice appreciated

--------------------

Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDetrimental
Coaster is a faggot

Loc: Coaster is a faggot.
Re: if you dont jerk off for a while, do u cum way too soon during sex? [Re: DeadPhan] * 1
    #10847520 - 08/12/09 05:08 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

yes its called tolerance

--------------------
I am coasters lame puppet

butthurt meltdown, you tell me

puppet owned by OTD.

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
Re: if you dont jerk off for a while, do u cum way too soon during sex? [Re: DeadPhan] * 1
    #10847673 - 08/12/09 05:29 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

it goes both ways actually  :yesnod:

on the one hand:
if you jerk off constantly - you train yourself to clean the pipes as quickly as possible, and then simple move on
(i.e. you become so used to blowing your load in record time, that it becomes second nature for you to do so)

...BUT...

on the other hand though:
when you go a long time without splooging - you set yourself up for failure by just simply getting over excited about it
(i.e. the simple fact that this is something that doesn't happen for you very often, pretty much guarantees that you're gonna jump the gun)

so it becomes a sort of give-an-take really  :shrug:

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

#10847690 - 08/12/09 05:31 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, ever use the enter key?

i would assume that depends on the girl, i imagine you dont get a whole lot of ones that are actually that attractive, just less attractive girls who have to put out to be popular at all.

if you cum too soon, try stopping thrusting or whatever and then go again. this isnt that hard...

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Loc: P/N/W
Re: if you dont jerk off for a while, do u cum way too soon during sex? [Re: Muppet] * 1
    #10847699 - 08/12/09 05:33 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

give some,
take some,
get baked some.

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: if you dont jerk off for a while, do u cum way too soon during sex? [Re: upinthetrees] * 1
    #10847732 - 08/12/09 05:36 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Just take a few shots of liquor an hour beforehand... your bound to last longer and be a champion.

Invisibleseek
Pain never felt so wonderful.
Male

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Re: if you dont jerk off for a while, do u cum way too soon during sex? [Re: Detrimental] * 1
    #10847735 - 08/12/09 05:36 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Detrimental said:
yes its called tolerance

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
Re: if you dont jerk off for a while, do u cum way too soon during sex? [Re: Muppet] * 1
    #10847750 - 08/12/09 05:38 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I *think* the trick is to bring yourself to the brink of orgasm when you jerk off, but not actually seal the deal (at least, not initially anyway) and then to do this three or four times a spank session before you finally allow yourself to go all out...that way you're still releasing yourself often enough that you won't become over enthusiastic when the time comes, but you'll also be training yourself to stretch out the experience as you're going through the motions

I couldn't tell you for sure if that's how it actually works or not though (because, quite frankly, I don't ever get laid anyway)

but it sounds good in theory if nothing else  :shrug:

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #10849226 - 08/12/09 09:18 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Muppet said:
I *think* the trick is to bring yourself to the brink of orgasm when you jerk off, but not actually seal the deal (at least, not initially anyway) and then to do this three or four times a spank session before you finally allow yourself to go all out...that way you're still releasing yourself often enough that you won't become over enthusiastic when the time comes, but you'll also be training yourself to stretch out the experience as you're going through the motions

I couldn't tell you for sure if that's how it actually works or not though (because, quite frankly, I don't ever get laid anyway)

but it sounds good in theory if nothing else  :shrug:

Similar strategies have worked pretty good for me on dry spells :smile2:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #10849319 - 08/12/09 09:38 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Just rub one out real quick or ask for a bj, simple.  Don't be afraid to say "I need a bj real quick so I don't cum too soon."  If she's a noob and doesn't understand, she'll ask her whore friends who'll tell her it's normal.

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: if you dont jerk off for a while, do u cum way too soon during sex? [Re: Ferris] * 1
    #10849492 - 08/12/09 10:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

what you have to do is grow to hate humans and kind of vaguely organic life in general.  grow resentful towards sex in general.

stay up all night reading wikipedia.  do this every night.  sleep less.  seclude yourself.  focus on your own thoughts more and more.  realize that pretty much everyone around you is insane, you'll have to learn to speak in riddles if you want to communicate effectively.

you know all that human impulse is bullshit, just stop feeding into it.  resonate with the unknown black wildness outside the collective consciousness.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: if you dont jerk off for a while, do u cum way too soon during sex? [Re: truekimbo2] * 1
    #10849498 - 08/12/09 10:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

That works too

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Offlineweshroom
 User Gallery

Re: if you dont jerk off for a while, do u cum way too soon during sex? [Re: truekimbo2] * 1
    #10849564 - 08/12/09 10:16 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:
what you have to do is grow to hate humans and kind of vaguely organic life in general.  grow resentful towards sex in general.

stay up all night reading wikipedia.  do this every night.  sleep less.  seclude yourself.  focus on your own thoughts more and more.  realize that pretty much everyone around you is insane, you'll have to learn to speak in riddles if you want to communicate effectively.

you know all that human impulse is bullshit, just stop feeding into it.  resonate with the unknown black wildness outside the collective consciousness.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
Re: if you dont jerk off for a while, do u cum way too soon during sex? [Re: Ferris] * 1
    #10849612 - 08/12/09 10:27 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ferris said:
If she's a noob and doesn't understand, she'll ask her whore friends who'll tell her it's normal.

:lol: That's some nice & truthsome prose right there

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds