Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Looks like silymarin is insoluble in water and slightly soluble in methanol (toxic) which makes it somewhat impractical. Your better off buying the extract especially if its for combating the effects of an accidental death cap ingestion.
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, naum, Mostly_Harmless 470 topic views. 1 members, 6 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]