Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblefiddle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
The night I ate a quarter ounce of mushrooms and lost a friend *DELETED*
    #10820067 - 08/07/09 09:33 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by maddlevi

Reason for deletion: don't wam't

--------------------
Tickle my bassline.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineForce Ten
Home Will Always Be Here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Elation Station Flag
Re: The night I ate a quarter ounce of mushrooms and lost a friend [Re: fiddle]
    #10820334 - 08/07/09 10:45 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, that was a great trip report man. Sounds like an amazing time. You articulated the experience very well. :mushroom2:

--------------------

So hear this please
And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly
And look for the stars as the sun goes down
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound
Everything, everything's magic

OfflineMacGruber
hehehehe
 User Gallery
Re: The night I ate a quarter ounce of mushrooms and lost a friend [Re: Force Ten]
    #10824076 - 08/08/09 05:55 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Damn, that trip sounds really awesome. Pretty much what I have always wanted to experience with psychedelics. When you say it was traumatic and damaging, do you mean that it was too stressful while it was happening, so that you weren't enjoying it? Or too stressful afterwards so that you wish you hadn't done it?

So far I have taken small doses of LSD and shrooms, just the sort of doses that you get high off of, and makes music sound awesome. I really want to get the full experience, but do you recommend this? I think I will like it, but I really don't know.

PS thanks for posting that amazingly detailed trip report!

Invisiblefiddle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
Re: The night I ate a quarter ounce of mushrooms and lost a friend [Re: MacGruber]
    #10828528 - 08/09/09 04:10 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MacGruber said:
When you say it was traumatic and damaging, do you mean that it was too stressful while it was happening, so that you weren't enjoying it? Or too stressful afterwards so that you wish you hadn't done it?

The trip itself was very stressful, and for the next week or so I felt a bit out of my head. Over the next month I resolved a lot of personal issues. Since then my general quality of life has improved greatly.
I don't regret it at all.

Quote:

MacGruber said:
So far I have taken small doses of LSD and shrooms, just the sort of doses that you get high off of, and makes music sound awesome. I really want to get the full experience, but do you recommend this? I think I will like it, but I really don't know.

I wouldn't advocate doing what I did, I wasn't nearly experienced enough to handle the trip, and it could have turned out much worse than it did. If you're really interested in experiencing a trip like this, slowly work your way up to a high dose and keep a sober sitter.

--------------------
Tickle my bassline.

OfflineWraistlingill
Student/Teacher of the Universe
 User Gallery

Re: The night I ate a quarter ounce of mushrooms and lost a friend [Re: fiddle]
    #10831722 - 08/10/09 05:13 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Nice to see a report that covers the pyschological evolution that can take place with pyschedelics. Well said in regards to you explaining that you feel like a more complete and mentally rounded person. Shrooms are nice.

--------------------
You CAN handle the truth.

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: The night I ate a quarter ounce of mushrooms and lost a friend [Re: Wraistlingill]
    #10831942 - 08/10/09 07:50 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

That was a good report..i have takin some heroic doses myself and found myself much like you did with friends. Not taking them for months or even 6 months at a time afterwards. But i would call your friend up and just hang out because...sometimes shrooms can make people feel awkward/uncomfortable. But no reason to lose a friendship.

I promise if you call him it won't be weird.

I do know what you mean...ive givin people shrooms and they went entirely straight edge after the trip. No drugs alcohol or anything. Still to this day..... changed there life forever.

Sometimes..... you have to remind yourself it is a drug and what happened was most likely caused by the drug.

p.s. tip from an experienced tripper

Do a day time trip.:grin: GREAT REPORT.... i felt like i was balled up behind the couch

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag