Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePooGrower
Mr. Hanky

Loc: East Side
Its Been 15 days is this gonna work?
    #1081916 - 11/24/02 02:14 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

First Time BRF VERMICULATE PF TEK. MY STRAIN IS Mazatapec from sporeworks.com 1 cc per jar 4 injection sites. Its been 80 to 87 degrees where i have them 3 have small orange specks in them 1 with some yellow stuff growing now. 2 i beleive have been took over by that cobweb mold the others just arnt showing any sign of growth. i thought maybe i didnt have enough water so i injected 3 ccs of water per jar in the ones that wernt contaminated 2 days ago and still no sign. THE ONLY sign of growth is under one of the injection sites in the shape of a circle in the last 3 days it has doubled in size almost going from half a dime to a dime size. I keep them in a 2 ft tall by 3 ft wide drawer made of wood with a stove top style GE plug in heater (one that you would use to cook eggs on).
the vermiculate isnt all the way to the top its about a quarter inch thick which i dont think is thick enough. the first week it was at temps of 65. All this has pissed me off so i ordered 8 different species off the lilguy spores. and am going to put 2 to 3 cc in the new jars im gonna make included 1 cc in the center. im also going to pack dry verm on top of the new cakes. AM I DOOMED WITH MY CURRENT JARS?
IS THERE A CHANCE THEY COULD PICK IT UP IN A WEEK AND START GROWING FUNGUS? ANY COMMENTS OR THOUGHTS ON ANY OF THIS IS GOOD TO ME.

--------------------
"I WONT STOP TILL I HAVE A LIFE TIME SUPPLY" "dont be offended by anything i say, its in a joking manner"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Its Been 15 days is this gonna work? [Re: PooGrower]
    #1082055 - 11/24/02 03:31 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

dont expose them to light, hence dont check on them everyday. i learned this sadly the hard way. i think it kills the networking mycelium but i may be wrong. or stops there growth. if you messed up your mix, that could be a problem. maybe you used dry measuring cups in place of liquid measuring cups or vice versa. maybe keep your heat at 83. keep them close together. you have to take in whether you left your jars holes covered or not. you might try flipping them, its a miniscule air exchange but from my experience and from what ive heard from others is a way to stir up some growth. if the yellow and orange spots keep going there fucked unless the mycelium completely take over, in the event they do colonize, post a question about contamination in the contamination forum where someone can help you there. well thats about my experience i hope it helps some.

--------------------
What?

Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
Re: Its Been 15 days is this gonna work? [Re: PooGrower]
    #1082060 - 11/24/02 03:35 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Quintuple post! Get a god damn picture. they sound like contams, your wasting your fucking time, restart your jars you fucking moron.

InvisibleShaw

Re: Its Been 15 days is this gonna work? [Re: daussaulit]
    #1082270 - 11/24/02 05:13 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Agreed. he is a moron

--------------------

Edited by Shaw (11/24/02 05:13 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract