Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Re: Can't fart and get painfully bloated [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10832122 - 08/10/09 09:05 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

what kind of surgery was that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

Loc: anywhere but here
Re: Can't fart and get painfully bloated [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10837851 - 08/11/09 04:58 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

they cut off and cauterize them..

--------------------
=================================================
if you have any questions please feel free to pm me , thx :-)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#10839732 - 08/11/09 01:51 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

It sounds to me like you have stress or anxiety, and your sphincter is too tight because of it, preventing the usual noiseless evacuation and causing a gas buildup. Swallowing air might be a related problem adding to it.

If your poop logs are of the usual size (so theres no physical obstruction) then theres probably psychosomatic sphincter tensing.

Do you belch a lot, or does that take extra effort too?  these two often go hand in hand as its another sphincter subject to stress tensing.

Get it medically checked out of course, but I think its that.

If you often have the feeling you must fart badly, but there is no gas causing it, then immediately see a doctor as "fake gas" can be a symptom of colon cancer.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Anonymous #1

Re: Can't fart and get painfully bloated [Re: Asante]
    #10841339 - 08/11/09 06:26 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

No burping is not difficult. I'm not really that stressed and pretty sure the blockage is occurring higher up than at my sphincter. I'm pretty sure it's internal hemorrhoids.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#10841375 - 08/11/09 06:36 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Any gay and and anatomist can tell you the anus has two sphincters, the outer one which we have some degree of control over and the inner, which is far harder to control.

I dont think this is a matter of hemorroids. You'd generally be in a lot of pain using the toilet, and periodically shitting blood.

I'm still going with the sphincter.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Anonymous #1

#10842633 - 08/11/09 10:10 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Well I usually have a few light streaks of red on the toilet paper, if that counts for anything. It has been on my poop before too. I didn't know there were two sphincters though, and it does seem like stress could play a small role (but not the sole role). Maybe it's a combination.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#10844176 - 08/12/09 06:22 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Well I usually have a few light streaks of red on the toilet paper, if that counts for anything.

Usually? :sad:

I recommend you to see a doctor and mention this. Could be harmless, could be quite serious.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisiblesleepy
zZzZzZzZz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #10846625 - 08/12/09 03:01 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

could be anything.  i don't know what's causing your problem, but i had the same problem and it turns out i couldn't digest raw food.  cold and dry food cause gas too.  so now i don't eat raw, cold or dry food and i'm set!  my stomach used to be super bloated but now it's flat as can be.  this was taught to me by an ayurvedic doctor, i never woulda figured it out on my own

edit: oh, and dont hold in your farts, it isn't healthy.  if need be do the "fart and slowly walk away" maneuver

Edited by sleepy (08/12/09 03:03 PM)

InvisibleNeon
Stranger
Male
Re: Can't fart and get painfully bloated [Re: sleepy]
    #10851221 - 08/13/09 07:34 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sleepy said:
could be anything.  i don't know what's causing your problem, but i had the same problem and it turns out i couldn't digest raw food.  cold and dry food cause gas too.  so now i don't eat raw, cold or dry food and i'm set!  my stomach used to be super bloated but now it's flat as can be.  this was taught to me by an ayurvedic doctor, i never woulda figured it out on my own

I can eat raw foods, but cold foods and dry foods also gave me stomach problems, including gas.

Anonymous #1

#11856718 - 01/18/10 10:37 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Anon #3, read this:

Quote:

Based on their very low incidence in the underdeveloped world, where most people squat for bodily functions, hemorrhoids have been attributed to the use of the "sitting" toilet.[8][9] Dr. Berko Sikirov published a study in 1987 testing this hypothesis by having hemorrhoid sufferers convert to squat toilets.[10] Eighteen of the 20 patients were completely relieved of their symptoms (pain and bleeding) with no recurrence, even 30 months after completion of the study. This chart summarizes the results. This study was undertaken in a very small number of people, when compared to the numbers involved in recognized high-quality trials. Therefore, the results, while highly suggestive, cannot be assumed to provide a firm conclusion.

No follow-up studies have ever been published. The American Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons is silent regarding the therapeutic value of squatting.

All the people tested were internal 'roid sufferers, too.

http://naturesplatform.com/images/Sikirov_table.gif

Offlineseraphnz
Male User Gallery

Loc: vally of the real
    #11870537 - 01/21/10 05:34 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I have experienced symptoms like this before and it can occur for different reasons.

Smoke some weed.
Try relax yourself and do some stretches, that stimulate the abdominal area.

OfflineTao_of_the_cow
Stranger

Re: Can't fart and get painfully bloated [Re: seraphnz]
    #11877326 - 01/22/10 07:52 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I would see try eating a bowl of oatmeal on a daily basis.  One bowl every morning and you'll be doing better in a few days.  The diets that we have in today's world are not good for us at all.  I mean think about it, millions of years of evolution didn't lead to us eating cheeseburgers every damn day our biology didn't evolve over millenia by eating fast foods, for those million years we ate natural fresh foods daily because there was no way to preserve.  trust me start eating one bowl of oatmeal everyday and you'll be good by the end of the week.

Invisiblekoraks
    #11877364 - 01/22/10 08:07 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

Well I usually have a few light streaks of red on the toilet paper, if that counts for anything.

Usually? :sad:

I recommend you to see a doctor and mention this. Could be harmless, could be quite serious.

No need to panic. Judging by the symptoms mentioned, these are almost certainly hemorrhoids. They will never go away, but discomfort can be reduced drastically by reducing the causes for congestion.

- quit opiates if you do them.
- avoid excessive fat intake through your diet. You can eat loads of dietary fiber, but if your fat intake remains too high, the issue will persist.
- don't worry about farting a lot. Sneak out to the toilet/outside and fart all you like. Some people produce more gas than others; this has to do with the gut flora.
- fix stress issues. Wiccan is right about this one.
(- smoking helps getting things going, but of course I wouldn't recommend picking the habit up for this reason. )

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds