Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: mushroom kit help [Re: blinkinlights]
    #10801359 - 08/04/09 08:38 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I don't understand why are you so blatantly dismissing everyone's advice. Do as you please and tell us the results.

--------------------
"To feel today what one felt yesterday isn't to feel - it's to remember today what was felt yesterday, to be today's living corpse of what yesterday was lived and lost." Fernando Pessoa

"When one creates phantoms for oneself, one puts vampires into the world, and one must nourish these children of a voluntary nightmare with one's blood, one's life, one's intelligence, and one's reason, without ever satisfying them." Eliphas Levi

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." Aleister Crowley

"The Universe is an artistic catharsis." Artifex Infinitum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineblinkinlights
superman
Male User Gallery

Re: mushroom kit help [Re: AlexP]
    #10801406 - 08/04/09 08:47 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

AlexP said:
I don't understand why are you so blatantly dismissing everyone's advice. Do as you please and tell us the results.

im not dismissing anything i know it would be way better but im compleatly broke and the nearest hardware store is a 45 minuit drive away and i dont have a car plus im on a time limit agenst the mould i just need 2 mushrooms to grow so i can restart properly for the next cycle

Edited by blinkinlights (08/04/09 08:50 PM)

OfflinewickerbasketBomB
granola munchin' tree hugger
Male

Loc: Tierra Azul
    #10801418 - 08/04/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

AlexP said:

:shrug:  how bad you want the babies to grow?

--------------------
***Brown    =]

"The world is only in the mind of its maker. Do not believe it is outside of yourself." - ACIM

"A new consciousness is developing that sees the earth as a single organism...and recognizes that an organism at war with itself is doomed." - Carl Sagan

"As long as people continue to see themselves as being seperate from everything else, they lend themselves to being completely enslaved."
- Peter Joseph

"WE ARE POWERFUL...BEAUTIFUL...EXTRAORDINARY!"

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #10801429 - 08/04/09 08:49 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Use the sun then, every living organism needs it. That light will give you poor results. Use it if you must but don't expect anything good from it. Cubes need bright light.

--------------------
"To feel today what one felt yesterday isn't to feel - it's to remember today what was felt yesterday, to be today's living corpse of what yesterday was lived and lost." Fernando Pessoa

"When one creates phantoms for oneself, one puts vampires into the world, and one must nourish these children of a voluntary nightmare with one's blood, one's life, one's intelligence, and one's reason, without ever satisfying them." Eliphas Levi

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." Aleister Crowley

"The Universe is an artistic catharsis." Artifex Infinitum

InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

#10801462 - 08/04/09 08:53 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

After reading some of your prev post, i think you would get a better form of income before you start. i mean if you have to pay a crackhead 10 bucks to take you somewhere, i would wait. Save up my money and order as much online as possible. That way you can get everything you need w/o disturbing the crackhead. You got plenty of sponsors you can order from, just gotta pay more for the shipping. Which you would be giving to the crackhead anyways...

--------------------
TO ALL CULTIVATORS, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10899385
We need more member like mycochef, he is truly a kind giving person. Just ask Noobie, mycochef hooked him up big time!
Fastest Cultivation WINNER!!!! NoOneKnowsHowToAct won it twice, must be doing something right:super:

Shoot me a pm if you would like a powerful custom laser built. :smile: 4th pic is a 1.3W 445nm laser burning thru some plastic makeup containers. Yes I was wearing proper safety goggles, otherwise I would be blind right now.

Offlineblinkinlights
superman
Male User Gallery

#10801464 - 08/04/09 08:53 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

well i cant really keep them in the open for everyone to see or they'll get stolen or trashed but on the other hand i found another lightbulb in my laundry room

better?

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
    #10801496 - 08/04/09 08:57 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Daylight flourescent!  :crankey:

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

OfflinewickerbasketBomB
Male

#10801510 - 08/04/09 08:58 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

does it say daylight on it?  i didn't see it anywhere....or 6500K...that is a regular bulb i assume...incandescent will not really do much....like alex said  just use the sunlight until u get to the store for a proper bulb.....  =]

--------------------
***Brown    =]

"The world is only in the mind of its maker. Do not believe it is outside of yourself." - ACIM

"A new consciousness is developing that sees the earth as a single organism...and recognizes that an organism at war with itself is doomed." - Carl Sagan

"As long as people continue to see themselves as being seperate from everything else, they lend themselves to being completely enslaved."
- Peter Joseph

Offlineblinkinlights
superman
Male User Gallery

Re: mushroom kit help [Re: Doc_T]
    #10801534 - 08/04/09 09:01 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

id like to, but its not avaliable as soon as i can get it ill get it but for now i need help to know what is the best out of whats avalable for me at the moment

InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

Re: mushroom kit help [Re: wickerbasketBomB]
    #10801538 - 08/04/09 09:01 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

"Soft white" regular bulbs used to do fine by me probably not optimal but always worked

OfflinewickerbasketBomB
Male

Re: mushroom kit help [Re: Blutjager]
    #10801546 - 08/04/09 09:03 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

sunlight buddy.....SUNLIGHT

--------------------
***Brown    =]

- Peter Joseph

Offlineblinkinlights
superman
Male User Gallery

Re: mushroom kit help [Re: wickerbasketBomB]
    #10801555 - 08/04/09 09:04 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

fuck fuck fuck i just found one of those 6500k lights but its broken FUCK

InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

#10801601 - 08/04/09 09:12 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

take it back next week...

--------------------
TO ALL CULTIVATORS, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10899385
We need more member like mycochef, he is truly a kind giving person. Just ask Noobie, mycochef hooked him up big time!
Fastest Cultivation WINNER!!!! NoOneKnowsHowToAct won it twice, must be doing something right:super:

Shoot me a pm if you would like a powerful custom laser built. :smile: 4th pic is a 1.3W 445nm laser burning thru some plastic makeup containers. Yes I was wearing proper safety goggles, otherwise I would be blind right now.

Offlineblinkinlights
superman
Male User Gallery

Re: mushroom kit help [Re: TacoHerder]
    #10802252 - 08/04/09 11:07 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

its all good ... except 4 mould but i might be able to get a new bulb tomorrow im using the bulb i found 4 tonight and tomorrow im getting a new bulb if i can find enough money

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds