Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Something strange is going on :|
    #10797225 - 08/04/09 08:15 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

""There's a beach, you understand? A beach.It's too beautiful, too much input, too much sensation, I tried to keep it under control but it just kept spillin' out and spillin' out and spillin' out.. You see em, she's on an island, and the island is perfect I mean real perfection here I'm not just talking about "Oh thats nice"..It's the real fuckin' deal okay! Perfect. She sits like a, a lagoon, ya know a tidal, lagoon, sealed in by cliffs, totally fuckin' secret, totally fuckin'..forbidden..."

Tiz when the lights go out u begin u happen to .. notice, the unusual..... something moving in the corner of your vision, a foul smell, some sparks in the air, sensation of being touched by soemthing, a mystical expereince! You wont see shit in inner city, everythings dead... everythings been destroyed. Head out into the country, into the wild. Outdoor section in the pub will offer some gudenance...

And when you there, seez the moment, realise this is jusst the beginning, humankind is too good, we are not jsut children of middle history, we have a purpse. Dont look for heaven out in the world, for it is within you.

Share your paranormal expereinces......

"do you have anything to smoke?"
"no i dont have anything to smmoke"
"thats no problem, cos i got loads of the fuckin stuff"

And so it begins... it was 2003 when i first found out about zis neew NRG. It was during a mushroom trip when i saw how all living creatures will be ... bended energeticaly to produce... loosh.

This loosh is everything. Theres over 10 types of it in a single stream, and it will originate from people after 2012. In my mind i can clearly see how it all plays out, but describing it is a bit of a problem. The thing is you can do unlimited number of things with this NRG :|.
Shift - Planetary Ascension
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (08/04/09 08:15 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10797241 - 08/04/09 08:24 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I'm sorry to say it but the way you said that reminded me of the time when I was psychotic.

It doesnt have to be that, I just got reminded.

Anonymous #1

#10797245 - 08/04/09 08:26 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread434505/pg1

watch some open minded videos...

"I'm sorry to say it but the way you said that reminded me of the time when I was psychotic."

Psychotic, no. Creative, mysterious and enlightened, yes :yesnod:. I can see your a slave for the "greater" leaders of the society, never mind...

Anonymous #2

#10797257 - 08/04/09 08:33 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I wasn't trying to insult you or discredit you.

Quote:

I can see your a slave for the "greater" leaders of the society

Wow I say 20 words and you got me all figured out.

Anonymous #1

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10797264 - 08/04/09 08:36 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe you shuld contribute to this thread rather then spread assumptions on whether anon # 1 is psychotic or not :mad:

Anonymous #3

#10797267 - 08/04/09 08:36 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i truly believe time is speeding up and our impending doom lies at 2012 and if not at the predicted date in december then close after. i have meditated upon this topic many times whilst high on the sacred shroom and have asked it to guide me. my friends too believe the world is going to end soon. they have seen the same truths as i. everything is pointing towards the end, but this is not a bad thing. this is truly good news. as terrance mckenna said our consciousness is evolving, soon we will be one with the energy that permeates the universe. according to my mushroom trips this end is inevitable and if it does not come soon enough my friends and i have made a pact to make an entrance into the consciousness on our own, FUCK society, i know i am not alone, i am a martyr and i have to end this life in order to reach the next plane in order to begin this shift in consciousness then so be it. i will not die as a slave and sheep to this twisted society. who the fuck is with me, WHO IS WITH ME...SUICIDE IS THE FUCKING ANSWER.

Edited by Anonymous (08/04/09 08:36 AM)

Anonymous #1

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10797271 - 08/04/09 08:38 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
i truly believe time is speeding up and our impending doom lies at 2012 and if not at the predicted date in december then close after. i have meditated upon this topic many times whilst high on the sacred shroom and have asked it to guide me. my friends too believe the world is going to end soon. they have seen the same truths as i. everything is pointing towards the end, but this is not a bad thing. this is truly good news. as terrance mckenna said our consciousness is evolving, soon we will be one with the energy that permeates the universe. according to my mushroom trips this end is inevitable and if it does not come soon enough my friends and i have made a pact to make an entrance into the consciousness on our own, FUCK society, i know i am not alone, i am a martyr and i have to end this life in order to reach the next plane in order to begin this shift in consciousness then so be it. i will not die as a slave and sheep to this twisted society. who the fuck is with me, WHO IS WITH ME...SUICIDE IS THE FUCKING ANSWER.

Now THAT ^^^^ .. IS psychotic :stoned:

Anonymous #3

#10797281 - 08/04/09 08:42 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

another doubter. you will be thanking me once all duality is resolved. listen to what the shroom intelligence is telling you. no one is crazy. everyone is insane. see what i'm saying? do you SEE what i'm saying?

Anonymous #2

#10797287 - 08/04/09 08:44 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not assuming you are on that road, and I really hope you aren't.

But what I see, the particular kind of abstract flow of metaphors, the way of thinking that seems to underlie it, reminded me vividly of the prodromal stage of several of the psychoses I had in my teenage years.

The prodromal stage was very exciting and spiritual and whatnot, but when the psychoses really took hold all those wonderful insights and even the core of my personality came apart.

Just be careful OK, and should you fall off the far end of the rainbow get help.

Anonymous #1

#10797290 - 08/04/09 08:44 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:rofl:  @  anon 3

dudes, just watch the god dam Kymatica episodes :crazy2:

(links above)

Anonymous #1

#10797297 - 08/04/09 08:47 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Anon 2, no u got me worng, my "abstract flow of metaphors" is exactly opposite of psychosis, as i said its coming from "in the know" state of mind, rather than delusions

Anonymous #3

#10797303 - 08/04/09 08:49 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

The way i see it, anything anyone does to drop out of society is transmitting the message of universal consciousness. the message is simple. People are sheep. they like to sit at their electronic mind massage boxes, getting their minds jerked off, blown all over their faces. The path to enlightenment is through death. Seriously, Jim Morrison was a great man. I see faces in the clouds but only black people when it's going to rain. you might think I'm racist but the ebb and flow of consiousness travels a strange and beautiful path. Through me, into you and back around again. To harness the energy, become a mirror. Let it build up. When someone looks at you shoot it into their eyes. Let them feel you. Deep inside of them. This is how you jerk someone's mind off. Not through a fucking TV screen. Fuck society is so dumb.

Anonymous #1

#10797310 - 08/04/09 08:51 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

Anonymous #3

#10797318 - 08/04/09 08:53 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

All good men have to do to Overpower the forces of evil is nothing.

Anonymous #3

#10797331 - 08/04/09 08:57 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Seriously, can we change the subject to something better. I don't think this topic anymore.

Anonymous #1

#10797342 - 08/04/09 09:01 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Anonymous #3

#10797377 - 08/04/09 09:12 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

You know those threads about where to squirt your load on a chick? Or like, when's the best time to ask your girl for but sex? I like those! Seriously, this topic fucking blows and if this is the shit you want to talk about in the Anonymous forum #1 you need take my advice on suicide. Let the mushroom guide you to eternal life. Bye for now, you new aged queer bait.

Anonymous #1

#10797394 - 08/04/09 09:16 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
You know those threads about where to squirt your load on a chick? Or like, when's the best time to ask your girl for but sex? I like those! Seriously, this topic fucking blows and if this is the shit you want to talk about in the Anonymous forum #1 you need take my advice on suicide. Let the mushroom guide you to eternal life. Bye for now, you new aged queer bait.

:haha:

Anonymous #3

#10797399 - 08/04/09 09:17 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Man i gotta say I just read that.
I sincerely apologize for hurting your feelings.
Can I be allowed back in the thread? We can talk about whatever you want.

Anonymous #1

#10797524 - 08/04/09 09:53 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

And what do you people make of sceptics??

They seem to have a fetish on downsizing everything mysterious:

Like there they say japanese atlantis is of natural origin.

It seem scpetics GET OFF on trying to prove that there is nothing mysterious in this world and everything is fine, in a brain-dead sort of way...

Anonymous #4

#10797811 - 08/04/09 11:00 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

heavens gate mother fuckers yea!

Anonymous #1

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10809913 - 08/06/09 05:51 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Before we begin discussing some seriouss shit i would like to get few things out of the  way.

First of all, i havent met any people - any REAL TIME real life friends who would confirm my sighting... iactually i am lyin.. there were few people in  the past who... sosmewhat vaguely confirmed findings. But no more. Either everyone i survey is bat shit scared or i donno what, all liers?? This is cause for daubt - i am alone in this. Upon further research, it appears there is some kind of energy or a metaphysical law at play - which somehow shields itself... very complicated to expalin - but recall how G Man from half life always show up at a scene, but when you actually get there he is GONE :|

2. There is a ... BEING, of unknown origin and type, someone defienetly high up in the hierarchy of power who is constantly hoovering around. To say that hes simply eveil is wrong, it is much more... cant really explain it either who it is and what he wants from me but hes here alright... i suspect it is some kind of SUB - dimensional being...

3 My parents... more on it later.. im going out be back in an hour

Anonymous #1

#10810166 - 08/06/09 08:33 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Let me tell you a bit about tyler durden….

Let me tell you a bit about my parents:

My step dad: he is middle class, yet he drives a new , what I call “executive level” car every week. Wears expensive suite to work, dines at the best restaurant in town. Yet he refused to give me any money for school… :|

Never mind that, im sure underneath it all he is a nice guy…

My mother on the other hand is something else…

Ive had serious emotional hick ups about her for as long as I can remember… few years ago discovered that it’s a fact – my psyche has been broken into and butchered  when I was just under 1 years old…

I don’t know by who tho… it could be something totally unrelated… but then there is evidence my mother and I have our secrets – when I tripped few times I noticed very nasty emotional blockages -something to do with my mother, in my subconscious mind :frown: Something is there, I don’t  know what :|

Whatever it is I am certain that it contributed to a whole ARRAY of social, mental and emotional anomalies. Starting from DNA mutation and damage going to being extremely shy with girls and all kinds of other shit.

I don’t know what the hell is going on but I suspect my parents might be illuminati sleeper agents. Who traced my soul too my parents', were approached when I was born and vandalised my psyche and inserted implants which now come useful…

If you have any other explanation I would like to hear it. For one I am certain I was abused as fuck but by who… BY WHOOO

Of course my parents deny ALL involvement. Ive  been told to slip on it. I would happily do that if it wasn’t for all the things ive seen here on earth – all history is covered with wars and suffering being led by the rich and powerful. So in a way I guess I could wipe it off my mind and live a happy but brain dead sort of life :shrug: what do you think?

Edited by Anonymous (08/29/09 07:13 AM)

Anonymous #1

#10810193 - 08/06/09 08:43 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

"To be honest i am completely disgusted by a notion that my own parents might be against me

yet what one can do,"

I must say Harry Potter gives me courage :smile:

A painting i found:

Anonymous #1

#10810224 - 08/06/09 08:58 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

By the way, i have A LOT of implants in my etehric / energy body

One of the biggest is on my crown chakra - an implant  which  resonates guess who? with my mother.

It could be anything i know but it is a stong implant - 1 month ago i smoked a J and few minutes later .. it moved.. and it sent my mental state to shit and i had a bad experience.

It does this time to time when im sober, especially strong if i smoke tho... cant even smoke a doobie anymore! :sad:

Anonymous #1

#10810322 - 08/06/09 09:33 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Anyway, these 3 things:

1. Being alone, un tended and abused
2. Mysterious evil entities
3 and the notion that my mother is against me

is what i cant digest or accept

And just a moment ago i had a thought: i should forget that my mother might be against me and even if she was in that case i should forgive her and work on how to improve the situation for all of us ...:mushroom2:

Anonymous #5

#10810350 - 08/06/09 09:41 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

TL'DR

Anonymous #6

#10810372 - 08/06/09 09:45 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

you're all fucking crazy
wasn't the world supposed to end in 2000 or some shit according to you freaks?

Anonymous #1

#10810394 - 08/06/09 09:51 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

As i look into the souls and heart of the elite i cant help but think - this isnt real, NOBODY can be so narrow minded, selfish and arrogant. Yet all one has to do is shift vision towards nazi germany and it doesnt sound as crazy :sad: these things do happen :mad2:

Anonymous #6

#10810406 - 08/06/09 09:53 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

stop talking to yourself loser

Anonymous #1

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10810426 - 08/06/09 09:59 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

hello anon 6

have i got news for you. if all this shit i was talking about is real, then kiss this reality goodbye in 2012, when rapture comes your not invited! :crazy2:

Anonymous #6

#10810435 - 08/06/09 10:00 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

key word if

Anonymous #1

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10960075 - 08/29/09 07:29 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

So we come to conclusion that there can be 2 realities here: 1 where my parents are genuine and i have been misled by all this and 2 where my parents are sleeper agents and there is a lot of shit happening...

Everyone seen Matrix 2?? Well remember the time in the restaurant this boss sent a virtual/energy *kiss" to this hot chick across the table and it made her orgasm?

Well, aparently, what i discovered is that when you reach certain level of psychic and mataphysical development you open up all kinds of new skills and GIFTS ! :wink:

And, 1 of such gifts is ability to send sexually stimulating energy at distance!

I have seen how it works and it is bad ass. It is delivered by a stand alone metaphysical "engine" in your energy body, and each person has a different "engine", its cool...

Edited by Anonymous (08/29/09 08:35 AM)

Anonymous #7

#10960823 - 08/29/09 11:31 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

OP sounds like a thousand other socially akward, alienated teenagers who have issues with their parents. They've watched a few mind-blowing movies and done a few psychedelic drugs. The only difference is that this one's fucking crazy.

Anonymous #8

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10962591 - 08/29/09 05:50 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Either this is a joke or your fucking BAT SHIT CRAZY!

Anonymous #9

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10963122 - 08/29/09 07:46 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Tell me more.

Anonymous #10

#10963146 - 08/29/09 07:49 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Most of y'all are totally nuts. :nut:

Anonymous #1

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11008794 - 09/06/09 11:15 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I look at info i recieved over the years.... and it is just sooo thick and dark that i cant help but question it over and over agin. How can  this be real? I ask it over and over again. But then i look at history and it is filled with wars, atrocities and madness and stupidity...

I ask how can my own mother, my parents can be set against me? Am i going mad? But then all i have too do is look at the news- stories like about Baby P 2 months ago - who was found dead with 30 bones broken, tortured. Were his parents mad? Far from it, there is a reasoon behind everything...

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
Tell me more.

"Do you know how Orcs came into being? They were Elves once. Taken by the dark power, tortured and mutilated..."

Do you know full history of our planet? Even the wisest can not tell much further than 5,000 - 10,000 BC.

And what about story, history of our universe??

Some say, dark powers gathered many aeons ago and white light workers were also invited. Both, dark and white beings in the universe have reached enormous strenngth, they were very advanced technologicaly and methaphysicly. For they evolved for a very long period...

They gathered and deviced a model of evolution and future existance. Each side constructed a "triangle" with demands/properties they would wish to see in the new world. And two triangles formed a hexagram, with two triangles' settings not contradicting with each other.

And our planet Earth is the central laboroatory of this expereiment. 2012 is when we will delliver the answer to this riddle, thro Illuminati.

Anonymous #1

#11008854 - 09/06/09 11:31 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Am i going mad?

Not at all...

Yet i keep questioning this info i recieve from aliens and angels and demons...

I try to work out a solution with them because i am a part of the logoriphm, believe me its a full time job, especially in these last years before 2012. yet i pray that this is all NOT real and just a big prank on me by some subconsious past karmic energies :shrug:

Anonymous #11

#11012917 - 09/07/09 02:27 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry man, but you're completely out to lunch. Now either lay off the drugs or go get some help before you start getting important personal messages from your television.

Do you know about the Air Loom?

Anonymous #1

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11013106 - 09/07/09 04:38 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
Sorry man, but you're completely out to lunch. Now either lay off the drugs or go get some help before you start getting important personal messages from your television.

Haha

Actually now that your said that i DO remember soomething some kind of "TV message"

It was in summer of 2003. I was very depressed... sitting in the living room all of a sudden i hear woman speak on  TV she said  something like this: "you have a lot of love waiting/pending for you and you will recieve it when you ready"

:haha:

Anonymous #1

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11013108 - 09/07/09 04:42 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
Tell me more.

Can anyone care to explain the very intense level of psychic attacks i have been getting over the last 6 years

I was already in pretty bad state in 2004, but i could still smoke and roll and what not...

Now days i have so many energy "leaks" in me that i afraid to go to a nighclub or even public place like cinema!

I suspect it is roughly 50% to blame for abuse i recieved as a kid. It was dormant in 2003 but in 2009 i seen NEW devilry - soome very horrendous attachments to my heart and crown charas. So powerful that 3 month ago i smoked a doobie, and i remember this "mass" on my crown chakra shifted and ...... it PULLED me, so hard, like a gast of wind, and it ensured bad trip - i had to sit and recite mantras and take some benzos. Shit is nansty, i havent smoked any more after that. These astral paraisets taken everything i have - including weed / shroom experiences.

Also, not only do they make you trip shit, they have skills to dumper any psychic activities - i had been getting some positive/healing trip expereinces with salvia, they got on to it - now when i smoke sally i feel this .. almost METALIC crown/device holding on to my crown chakra - and it stops from percieving/expereincing.tripping any psychedelic! It just feels sober!

Edited by Anonymous (09/07/09 04:59 AM)

Anonymous #1

#11013188 - 09/07/09 05:48 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
Tell me more.

I ama telling you, alll the demons and aliens and other dimensional beings have gathered around earth!! In prep for 2012!!!

They are gatheriing the army to vage this war the last war to engulf earth and the universe!!

Scary shit. Little do they know that ascension is coming...

nevertheless this war is ONGOING, it started in 2005 and its been 4 years. Not exactly physical warfare but PSYCHIC!! ALL PSYCHIC.

now ive been keeping log of all psychic attacks over the laast few years. Take a look. For i am at the very front of this clash!

Extensive damages were done to my psyche when I was 1 – 3 years old by 9th dimensional lloigor. Crossing large portions of water supposedly can help but I haven’t done it yet.

Throat and chest implant. Very nasty. Dont wannt to give out more info.

A curse between me and my mother.

Gods and demons broke the following:

Base chakra (heavy damages - mkes me fart really bad!),
Second chakra damages
De massed heart
Heart chakra diffuser damaged
Second heart chakra akka neo - off
Right heart power up – completely obliterated
Eye – right eye was badly hurt this year, stripped off a layer;
3rd eye damaged with heavy implants
Brain hemispheres damaged after a strike :S
Upper extraterrestrial chakras damaged
Past life terrain damaged
Morphogenetic fields damaged
Other dimensional administrative positions damaged
"Slide" immunitet switched off
Step fathers “Sphere” is damaged;
Other dimensional soul double is "pinned" from 08/2007 to present
double CONSTANTLY gets hurt by other dimensional bosses
XXXXX chakras are disabled by Zaporojets
No healing is taking place on the damaged areas for some mysterious reason; Christ crown disabled
Spider Grandmother disabled my TITAN power up
Left heart chakra is carrying “fork” which catches peoples energies when they communicate telepathically with me
Ninas creation has been taken off
Ninas sphere of me in yin yang is damaged
Zaporojets is shielding my telepathic communication
XXXX psychic security device disabled by spider grandmother
Candle type power up disabled and damaged
Needles in my jaw by Jesus
“Old man hotabuch” got me in a transdimensional lock and my “logotip” power up is off
XXXXX ET chakra is broken
Left heart chakra adulterated
K telluric snakes – damage attempt.
Predisposition bubbles damaged.
Greeny Pred. damaged;
Piston Power disabled
Right brain damaged by off shot Sphinx projectile
Step fathers “spider” is on to me and produces foul smell
“Babka Spider” broke doradic and teuric kundalini currents;
“Lion” demoness is on to my right heart chakra, Babka Spider (9and probably my mother) is on to my crown chakra with “barbed wire” implant – psychedelics do not work.
Hopper look is popped
Babka nearly fucked my heart cross now.
Whoever fucked up my crown chakra is responsible for : throwing, bad dancing, “gay kundalini” where I feel realy dodgy, sexual social problems…  and few other things…
MASSIVE implant in heart by friggin spiders.
Spiders just attempted to damage my heart chakra.
Mary and spiders destroyed activation of heart chakra; throat chakra; third eye. “Check for 3rd eye elevator”.
2 Pleiadean presents: anti grav, Artificial Intel and propulsion are gone.
Heavens above look is gone
"Drug heaven"  power up is gone.
No my crown is fucked
DNA expansion de activated

And many more...

As you can see these demons and aliens are masters of black magick and witch craft...

What can i say...

"The Dude abides.

I don't know about you but I take comfort in that.

It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude.

Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners."

Anonymous #1

#11013204 - 09/07/09 05:57 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:

Yeah, that is what they also said about nazi concedntration camps trains which were rolling acros europe in 40s. They read the reports but decided it was too unrealistic or unbelivable and stuck their heads back in the sand, yet the trains kept on coming and coming...

But seriosly dude, like i said, i hope you are right

Operator? WHat is going on???

I dont know what the hell is going on, all i have is bits and pieces of info, these powers know very  well how to stay covert...

"I believe it was Nietzsche who claimed music describes what is really happening... the undercurrent of life, more or less."

Music confirms my findings.

Also i believe i did comeinto contact with a other dimensional Entity called Salvia. She communicated with me tho synch of events:

One time she said "you hold the key to the other side" , not that i heard HER actually saying those words, no, it was LYRICS from this psy trance song, and the words - you hold the key played at the exact moment we were communicating...

Few days ago i had another such episode:

She said, via music:

"while you watch me dance with the enemy
i hold the remedy..."

She said it not to me, but to others who are telepathicly connected to me in order to extract on going debate between demons and aliens ...

Demons, they call me many different names... if you think ur sure im the same as everyone else, think again. Call me "walk in" ... if you think that Jesus and Buddha are the only extrordinary beings who visited this planet think again, they are simply tho most famous once... yet, there are DOZENS if not hundreds of spiritually "enachnced" and different beings who either incarnated in the past or live here now in prep for ascension...

Its' been a long time since I've seen your face
But I want you to know, no one ever took your place
And the dream is here but I don't know where
I'm runnin' around, no time to spare

Hey you look like me but you talk like a stranger
It's all goin' deep, deeper than a razor
Closer, out of control
Comin' from a deeper love

It's been a long time since I felt I know you
And all of my words, they just seem too wrong, to you
You're killin' my dream but I don't know why
I'm runnin' around, no time to die

Closer, out of control
My hearts goin' deeper now

It's been a long trip and I'm willin' to show you
Hey that life it can change, but I'll always know you
You're holdin' the key to the other side
And believe if I was risen, the eyes of a child

mmmm...

Closer, out of control

Closer, out of control
My hearts goin' deeper now

Edited by Anonymous (09/07/09 06:23 AM)

Anonymous #12

#11040923 - 09/11/09 02:16 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

You need to define loosh better.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract