Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #4

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10797811 - 08/04/09 01:00 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

heavens gate mother fuckers yea!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #1

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10809913 - 08/06/09 07:51 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Before we begin discussing some seriouss shit i would like to get few things out of the  way.

First of all, i havent met any people - any REAL TIME real life friends who would confirm my sighting... iactually i am lyin.. there were few people in  the past who... sosmewhat vaguely confirmed findings. But no more. Either everyone i survey is bat shit scared or i donno what, all liers?? This is cause for daubt - i am alone in this. Upon further research, it appears there is some kind of energy or a metaphysical law at play - which somehow shields itself... very complicated to expalin - but recall how G Man from half life always show up at a scene, but when you actually get there he is GONE :|

2. There is a ... BEING, of unknown origin and type, someone defienetly high up in the hierarchy of power who is constantly hoovering around. To say that hes simply eveil is wrong, it is much more... cant really explain it either who it is and what he wants from me but hes here alright... i suspect it is some kind of SUB - dimensional being...

3 My parents... more on it later.. im going out be back in an hour

Anonymous #1

#10810166 - 08/06/09 10:33 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Let me tell you a bit about tyler durden….

Let me tell you a bit about my parents:

My step dad: he is middle class, yet he drives a new , what I call “executive level” car every week. Wears expensive suite to work, dines at the best restaurant in town. Yet he refused to give me any money for school… :|

Never mind that, im sure underneath it all he is a nice guy…

My mother on the other hand is something else…

Ive had serious emotional hick ups about her for as long as I can remember… few years ago discovered that it’s a fact – my psyche has been broken into and butchered  when I was just under 1 years old…

I don’t know by who tho… it could be something totally unrelated… but then there is evidence my mother and I have our secrets – when I tripped few times I noticed very nasty emotional blockages -something to do with my mother, in my subconscious mind :frown: Something is there, I don’t  know what :|

Whatever it is I am certain that it contributed to a whole ARRAY of social, mental and emotional anomalies. Starting from DNA mutation and damage going to being extremely shy with girls and all kinds of other shit.

I don’t know what the hell is going on but I suspect my parents might be illuminati sleeper agents. Who traced my soul too my parents', were approached when I was born and vandalised my psyche and inserted implants which now come useful…

If you have any other explanation I would like to hear it. For one I am certain I was abused as fuck but by who… BY WHOOO

Of course my parents deny ALL involvement. Ive  been told to slip on it. I would happily do that if it wasn’t for all the things ive seen here on earth – all history is covered with wars and suffering being led by the rich and powerful. So in a way I guess I could wipe it off my mind and live a happy but brain dead sort of life :shrug: what do you think?

Edited by Anonymous (08/29/09 09:13 AM)

Anonymous #1

#10810193 - 08/06/09 10:43 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

"To be honest i am completely disgusted by a notion that my own parents might be against me

yet what one can do,"

I must say Harry Potter gives me courage :smile:

A painting i found:

Anonymous #1

#10810224 - 08/06/09 10:58 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

By the way, i have A LOT of implants in my etehric / energy body

One of the biggest is on my crown chakra - an implant  which  resonates guess who? with my mother.

It could be anything i know but it is a stong implant - 1 month ago i smoked a J and few minutes later .. it moved.. and it sent my mental state to shit and i had a bad experience.

It does this time to time when im sober, especially strong if i smoke tho... cant even smoke a doobie anymore! :sad:

Anonymous #1

#10810322 - 08/06/09 11:33 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Anyway, these 3 things:

1. Being alone, un tended and abused
2. Mysterious evil entities
3 and the notion that my mother is against me

is what i cant digest or accept

And just a moment ago i had a thought: i should forget that my mother might be against me and even if she was in that case i should forgive her and work on how to improve the situation for all of us ...:mushroom2:

Anonymous #5

#10810350 - 08/06/09 11:41 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

TL'DR

Anonymous #6

#10810372 - 08/06/09 11:45 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

you're all fucking crazy
wasn't the world supposed to end in 2000 or some shit according to you freaks?

Anonymous #1

#10810394 - 08/06/09 11:51 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

As i look into the souls and heart of the elite i cant help but think - this isnt real, NOBODY can be so narrow minded, selfish and arrogant. Yet all one has to do is shift vision towards nazi germany and it doesnt sound as crazy :sad: these things do happen :mad2:

Anonymous #6

#10810406 - 08/06/09 11:53 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

stop talking to yourself loser

Anonymous #1

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10810426 - 08/06/09 11:59 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

hello anon 6

have i got news for you. if all this shit i was talking about is real, then kiss this reality goodbye in 2012, when rapture comes your not invited! :crazy2:

Anonymous #6

#10810435 - 08/06/09 12:00 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

key word if

Anonymous #1

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10960075 - 08/29/09 09:29 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

So we come to conclusion that there can be 2 realities here: 1 where my parents are genuine and i have been misled by all this and 2 where my parents are sleeper agents and there is a lot of shit happening...

Everyone seen Matrix 2?? Well remember the time in the restaurant this boss sent a virtual/energy *kiss" to this hot chick across the table and it made her orgasm?

Well, aparently, what i discovered is that when you reach certain level of psychic and mataphysical development you open up all kinds of new skills and GIFTS ! :wink:

And, 1 of such gifts is ability to send sexually stimulating energy at distance!

I have seen how it works and it is bad ass. It is delivered by a stand alone metaphysical "engine" in your energy body, and each person has a different "engine", its cool...

Edited by Anonymous (08/29/09 10:35 AM)

Anonymous #7

#10960823 - 08/29/09 01:31 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

OP sounds like a thousand other socially akward, alienated teenagers who have issues with their parents. They've watched a few mind-blowing movies and done a few psychedelic drugs. The only difference is that this one's fucking crazy.

Anonymous #8

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10962591 - 08/29/09 07:50 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Either this is a joke or your fucking BAT SHIT CRAZY!

Anonymous #9

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10963122 - 08/29/09 09:46 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Tell me more.

Anonymous #10

#10963146 - 08/29/09 09:49 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Most of y'all are totally nuts. :nut:

Anonymous #1

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11008794 - 09/06/09 01:15 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I look at info i recieved over the years.... and it is just sooo thick and dark that i cant help but question it over and over agin. How can  this be real? I ask it over and over again. But then i look at history and it is filled with wars, atrocities and madness and stupidity...

I ask how can my own mother, my parents can be set against me? Am i going mad? But then all i have too do is look at the news- stories like about Baby P 2 months ago - who was found dead with 30 bones broken, tortured. Were his parents mad? Far from it, there is a reasoon behind everything...

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
Tell me more.

"Do you know how Orcs came into being? They were Elves once. Taken by the dark power, tortured and mutilated..."

Do you know full history of our planet? Even the wisest can not tell much further than 5,000 - 10,000 BC.

And what about story, history of our universe??

Some say, dark powers gathered many aeons ago and white light workers were also invited. Both, dark and white beings in the universe have reached enormous strenngth, they were very advanced technologicaly and methaphysicly. For they evolved for a very long period...

They gathered and deviced a model of evolution and future existance. Each side constructed a "triangle" with demands/properties they would wish to see in the new world. And two triangles formed a hexagram, with two triangles' settings not contradicting with each other.

And our planet Earth is the central laboroatory of this expereiment. 2012 is when we will delliver the answer to this riddle, thro Illuminati.

Anonymous #1

#11008854 - 09/06/09 01:31 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Am i going mad?

Not at all...

Yet i keep questioning this info i recieve from aliens and angels and demons...

I try to work out a solution with them because i am a part of the logoriphm, believe me its a full time job, especially in these last years before 2012. yet i pray that this is all NOT real and just a big prank on me by some subconsious past karmic energies :shrug:

Anonymous #11

#11012917 - 09/07/09 04:27 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry man, but you're completely out to lunch. Now either lay off the drugs or go get some help before you start getting important personal messages from your television.

Do you know about the Air Loom?

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous