Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Something strange is going on :|
    #10797225 - 08/04/09 08:15 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

""There's a beach, you understand? A beach.It's too beautiful, too much input, too much sensation, I tried to keep it under control but it just kept spillin' out and spillin' out and spillin' out.. You see em, she's on an island, and the island is perfect I mean real perfection here I'm not just talking about "Oh thats nice"..It's the real fuckin' deal okay! Perfect. She sits like a, a lagoon, ya know a tidal, lagoon, sealed in by cliffs, totally fuckin' secret, totally fuckin'..forbidden..."

Tiz when the lights go out u begin u happen to .. notice, the unusual..... something moving in the corner of your vision, a foul smell, some sparks in the air, sensation of being touched by soemthing, a mystical expereince! You wont see shit in inner city, everythings dead... everythings been destroyed. Head out into the country, into the wild. Outdoor section in the pub will offer some gudenance...

And when you there, seez the moment, realise this is jusst the beginning, humankind is too good, we are not jsut children of middle history, we have a purpse. Dont look for heaven out in the world, for it is within you.

Share your paranormal expereinces......

"do you have anything to smoke?"
"no i dont have anything to smmoke"
"thats no problem, cos i got loads of the fuckin stuff"

And so it begins... it was 2003 when i first found out about zis neew NRG. It was during a mushroom trip when i saw how all living creatures will be ... bended energeticaly to produce... loosh.

This loosh is everything. Theres over 10 types of it in a single stream, and it will originate from people after 2012. In my mind i can clearly see how it all plays out, but describing it is a bit of a problem. The thing is you can do unlimited number of things with this NRG :|.
Shift - Planetary Ascension
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (08/04/09 08:15 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10797241 - 08/04/09 08:24 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I'm sorry to say it but the way you said that reminded me of the time when I was psychotic.

It doesnt have to be that, I just got reminded.

Anonymous #1

#10797245 - 08/04/09 08:26 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread434505/pg1

watch some open minded videos...

"I'm sorry to say it but the way you said that reminded me of the time when I was psychotic."

Psychotic, no. Creative, mysterious and enlightened, yes :yesnod:. I can see your a slave for the "greater" leaders of the society, never mind...

Anonymous #2

#10797257 - 08/04/09 08:33 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I wasn't trying to insult you or discredit you.

Quote:

I can see your a slave for the "greater" leaders of the society

Wow I say 20 words and you got me all figured out.

Anonymous #1

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10797264 - 08/04/09 08:36 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe you shuld contribute to this thread rather then spread assumptions on whether anon # 1 is psychotic or not :mad:

Anonymous #3

#10797267 - 08/04/09 08:36 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

i truly believe time is speeding up and our impending doom lies at 2012 and if not at the predicted date in december then close after. i have meditated upon this topic many times whilst high on the sacred shroom and have asked it to guide me. my friends too believe the world is going to end soon. they have seen the same truths as i. everything is pointing towards the end, but this is not a bad thing. this is truly good news. as terrance mckenna said our consciousness is evolving, soon we will be one with the energy that permeates the universe. according to my mushroom trips this end is inevitable and if it does not come soon enough my friends and i have made a pact to make an entrance into the consciousness on our own, FUCK society, i know i am not alone, i am a martyr and i have to end this life in order to reach the next plane in order to begin this shift in consciousness then so be it. i will not die as a slave and sheep to this twisted society. who the fuck is with me, WHO IS WITH ME...SUICIDE IS THE FUCKING ANSWER.

Edited by Anonymous (08/04/09 08:36 AM)

Anonymous #1

Re: Something strange is going on :| [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10797271 - 08/04/09 08:38 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
i truly believe time is speeding up and our impending doom lies at 2012 and if not at the predicted date in december then close after. i have meditated upon this topic many times whilst high on the sacred shroom and have asked it to guide me. my friends too believe the world is going to end soon. they have seen the same truths as i. everything is pointing towards the end, but this is not a bad thing. this is truly good news. as terrance mckenna said our consciousness is evolving, soon we will be one with the energy that permeates the universe. according to my mushroom trips this end is inevitable and if it does not come soon enough my friends and i have made a pact to make an entrance into the consciousness on our own, FUCK society, i know i am not alone, i am a martyr and i have to end this life in order to reach the next plane in order to begin this shift in consciousness then so be it. i will not die as a slave and sheep to this twisted society. who the fuck is with me, WHO IS WITH ME...SUICIDE IS THE FUCKING ANSWER.

Now THAT ^^^^ .. IS psychotic :stoned:

Anonymous #3

#10797281 - 08/04/09 08:42 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

another doubter. you will be thanking me once all duality is resolved. listen to what the shroom intelligence is telling you. no one is crazy. everyone is insane. see what i'm saying? do you SEE what i'm saying?

Anonymous #2

#10797287 - 08/04/09 08:44 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not assuming you are on that road, and I really hope you aren't.

But what I see, the particular kind of abstract flow of metaphors, the way of thinking that seems to underlie it, reminded me vividly of the prodromal stage of several of the psychoses I had in my teenage years.

The prodromal stage was very exciting and spiritual and whatnot, but when the psychoses really took hold all those wonderful insights and even the core of my personality came apart.

Just be careful OK, and should you fall off the far end of the rainbow get help.

Anonymous #1

#10797290 - 08/04/09 08:44 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

:rofl:  @  anon 3

dudes, just watch the god dam Kymatica episodes :crazy2:

(links above)

Anonymous #1

#10797297 - 08/04/09 08:47 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Anon 2, no u got me worng, my "abstract flow of metaphors" is exactly opposite of psychosis, as i said its coming from "in the know" state of mind, rather than delusions

Anonymous #3

#10797303 - 08/04/09 08:49 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

The way i see it, anything anyone does to drop out of society is transmitting the message of universal consciousness. the message is simple. People are sheep. they like to sit at their electronic mind massage boxes, getting their minds jerked off, blown all over their faces. The path to enlightenment is through death. Seriously, Jim Morrison was a great man. I see faces in the clouds but only black people when it's going to rain. you might think I'm racist but the ebb and flow of consiousness travels a strange and beautiful path. Through me, into you and back around again. To harness the energy, become a mirror. Let it build up. When someone looks at you shoot it into their eyes. Let them feel you. Deep inside of them. This is how you jerk someone's mind off. Not through a fucking TV screen. Fuck society is so dumb.

Anonymous #1

#10797310 - 08/04/09 08:51 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

Anonymous #3

#10797318 - 08/04/09 08:53 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

All good men have to do to Overpower the forces of evil is nothing.

Anonymous #3

#10797331 - 08/04/09 08:57 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Seriously, can we change the subject to something better. I don't think this topic anymore.

Anonymous #1

#10797342 - 08/04/09 09:01 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Anonymous #3

#10797377 - 08/04/09 09:12 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

You know those threads about where to squirt your load on a chick? Or like, when's the best time to ask your girl for but sex? I like those! Seriously, this topic fucking blows and if this is the shit you want to talk about in the Anonymous forum #1 you need take my advice on suicide. Let the mushroom guide you to eternal life. Bye for now, you new aged queer bait.

Anonymous #1

#10797394 - 08/04/09 09:16 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
You know those threads about where to squirt your load on a chick? Or like, when's the best time to ask your girl for but sex? I like those! Seriously, this topic fucking blows and if this is the shit you want to talk about in the Anonymous forum #1 you need take my advice on suicide. Let the mushroom guide you to eternal life. Bye for now, you new aged queer bait.

:haha:

Anonymous #3

#10797399 - 08/04/09 09:17 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Man i gotta say I just read that.
I sincerely apologize for hurting your feelings.
Can I be allowed back in the thread? We can talk about whatever you want.

Anonymous #1

#10797524 - 08/04/09 09:53 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

And what do you people make of sceptics??

They seem to have a fetish on downsizing everything mysterious:

Like there they say japanese atlantis is of natural origin.

It seem scpetics GET OFF on trying to prove that there is nothing mysterious in this world and everything is fine, in a brain-dead sort of way...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies