Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinenIkkNAME
This is my Title.
Male

Loc: Tacoma WA
First Dramamine/DXM Trip
    #10792555 - 08/03/09 02:28 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yea, so I was really bored and was reading around the internet. Long story short, I found lots of info on DXM and Dramamine.

I went out and got some of both. I still have more which im planning to do in the next few days.

Anyway, at about 2pm, i took 300ml of DXM. and after an hour or so, I started to feel the effects and i was feeling good.

I helped my sister clean her room because I felt that it would be a good thing to do(i never do good things like that o.0).

While i was helping her clean her room, i stood up and accidentally touched the wall with my arm and i turned around so fast because i thought it was a spider. IT scared me half to death.

It was a good feeling though. throughout the trip i was really calm, my parents didnt even realize anything which surprised me.

Sometimes i would just stare at something for the longest time(30 seconds) and everything would just go dark and i would see nothing until i changed what i was looking at. I liked that feeling.

After a few hours, it was about 7pm and the effects had just about worn off.

I don't remember how much Dramamine i took but i know i took some. I knew it would make me hallucinate some so i was ready for it.

After an hour i started hearing things, seeing things, and feeling random crap touch me that wasnt there.

I went to the bathroom and went pee, walked out of the bathroom and turned the light off, and it was pitch black. I was deathly afraid of the dark so i ran back in the bathroom and turned on the light as fast as i could.

My mom was standing there like.. "What is wrong with you?"

i said "I didn't know that was you in the dark."

Hehh, anyway, so i went outside and it was pretty dark but i could still see outside. I sat on the doghouse.

I was looking around wanting to see stuff. And i got my wish. I saw a bird fly super fast through the air.  saw little kids jumping through my fence, and i saw a few people hiding behind some trees. I kept seeing quick flashes of light and that was weird.

It wore off after awhile but it was still pretty fun.

DXM is awesome. I loved the feeling and no one knew i was on it except my sister because i told her.

Dramamine was just plain weird. You kinda turn into a Skitzo for a few hours.  But if you just relax, you'll know whats real and whats not.
=]

--------------------
I had something in mind to place here.
Too bad i forgot what it was.

Edited by nIkkNAME (08/03/09 02:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomMan420
91' Til Infinity....
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: First DMT/DMX Trip [Re: nIkkNAME]
    #10792614 - 08/03/09 02:35 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Where mah d0gz at

--------------------
I am excited for my thoughts to become positive and of lifeful things instead of negative and suicidal things - Oceanshore23Forest :feelsoldman:

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: First DMT/DMX Trip [Re: ShroomMan420]
    #10792654 - 08/03/09 02:42 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

It's DXM yo.

And you sure that was actually DMT that you had?  I don't find it particularly easy to come by if you're just looking to buy it from someone.  You'll usually want to extract it yourself.

Plus, it doesn't turn you into a schizo for a few hours.  More like it enlightens you in regards to another dimension you had no idea existed for a few minutes.  Stop making it sound bad. :crankey:

OfflinenIkkNAME
This is my Title.
Male

Loc: Tacoma WA
Re: First DMT/DMX Trip [Re: truffleupagus]
    #10792662 - 08/03/09 02:43 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

x_X maybe i used the wronf algorithms.. hrm.. ima rename that reaaallll quick.
my bad.

--------------------
I had something in mind to place here.
Too bad i forgot what it was.

OfflineMalfoy
Stranger

Re: First Dramamine/DXM Trip [Re: nIkkNAME]
    #10793327 - 08/03/09 04:34 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dramamine was just plain weird. You kinda turn into a Skitzo for a few hours.

Salvia is way better at making you crazy than Dramamine is, minute for minute. I definitely dislike Dramamine more though. It's good to hear that you didn't have a bad trip, as is so common with Dramamine. Be careful though, tripping on OTC medicines are often significantly more dangerous and damaging to your body than tripping on illegal substances. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: First Dramamine/DXM Trip [Re: Malfoy]
    #10793454 - 08/03/09 04:55 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Malfoy said:
Be careful though, tripping on OTC medicines are often significantly more dangerous and damaging to your body than tripping on illegal substances. Funny how that works, isn't it?

So funny I could cry, yeah. :sad:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder