Home | Community | Message Board

MycologyNow.com Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Union Chief: Obama Should Apologize To Cambridge Police [Re: zouden]
    #10784486 - 08/02/09 10:44 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

OMG!!!

Isnt the Gates thing over yet?!

Wait...

Damn...

It SURE is..... They are all happy friends now! Beer solves the worlds racial problems AGAIN!

See..... The cop did the right thing...... Some fool is in my house and the neighbors call the cops.... erm.... I dont want the cop to let the 'negro' just -SAY- he lives there and then leave.
  Even if that means ONCE and awhile someone is going to have to deal with finding their drivers liscence and presenting it to the officer.

Lets just hope it isnt African-Americans this happens too....

You would think arabs would be being more harrassed by the police, I mean.... if your going to pick on ANY other inferior race.... why not the towelheads?

AND the sum of it ALL..............

Is a few pages about wether the word "niggardly" is racist or not.

Words arent racist. People are.

And sometimes I wonder if there are more Minorities who have RACIST mindsets, than there are Whites.

Bleeding heart liberals...... here to save the world, and all they do is carry the hatred of the past into the future.

There cant be reconcilliation until.... you forgive us.

Look to Jesus.

I am way to high.

--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.

[quote]sploogepanz55 said:
^^^ haha what a bummer, shad0w. All this talk about dying. :smile:
[/quote]

[quote]psychoanomaly said:
And so, I feel your intolerance and phobia towards rectal administration of psychedelics is a violation of the music of the spheres :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote]shroom_sandwich said:
I could have sworn I seen a thread about a guy saying his dog killed the neighbors chickens earlier....[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

Re: Obama: Police who arrested professor 'acted stupidly' [Re: lonestar2004]
    #10784933 - 08/02/09 12:35 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

lonestar2004 said:

The report said Gates initially refused to show the officer identification, but eventually produced a Harvard identification card, prompting Crowley to radio for Harvard University Police.

While I was led to believe that Gates was lawfully in the residence, I was quite surprised and confused with the behavior he exhibited toward me," Crowley said, according to the report.

Gates was arrested for "loud and tumultuous behavior in a public space" and was released from police custody after spending four hours at the police station.

Jesus fucking christ, when did this site get infested with neo-liberal pig fuckers?  The man initially refused to show I.D. then SHOWED ID at which point the officer called in more police.  !!!The officer also said he believed the man was lawfully in the residence!!!, but was "suprised" with the behavior of the man. 

Do you guys seriously think is OK to arrest someone because they have a fucking attitude with a police officer?  Every encounter I have ever had with a police officer, they have had an attitude towards me.  Even if I figuratively "suck their dicks" they still have an attitude with me.  IT IS PART OF THEIR PERSONA.  Yet you justify this man being arrested because he "had an attitude". 

Its also funny how to guys try to distort OBVIOUS FACTS like "The man did not show ID..."  It says in the original post he showed ID. 

Jesus Christ. GTFO

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Obama: Police who arrested professor 'acted stupidly' [Re: BuddahKillah]
    #10784978 - 08/02/09 12:43 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

lonestar2004 said:

The report said Gates initially refused to show the officer identification, but eventually produced a Harvard identification card, prompting Crowley to radio for Harvard University Police.

What makes you think his Harvard ID has his address on it?
Quote:

While I was led to believe that Gates was lawfully in the residence, I was quite surprised and confused with the behavior he exhibited toward me," Crowley said, according to the report.

He was "led to believe".  I suspect Gates never did produce an ID with the Ware St. address on it.  How come none of the neighbors knew who he was?

Quote:

BuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?

Give me a fucking break.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

Re: Obama: Police who arrested professor 'acted stupidly' [Re: zappaisgod]
    #10785010 - 08/02/09 12:49 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

If the officer did not believe the man lived at the house, why was he not arrested for burglary?

The officer obliviously KNEW the man was telling the truth and arrested him for "Having an attitude".

ZAPPAISGOD, Its a disgrace you use the name of such a influential anti-authoritarian.

InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

#10785037 - 08/02/09 12:53 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
  I suspect Gates never did produce an ID with the Ware St. address on it.  How come none of the neighbors knew who he was?

How does this assumption even make any sense?  How does the fact that he never produced an ID with an address (not true) have any connection with the fact that "None" (it only take ONE person to call the cops) of the "neighbors" (as if multiple people called the cops)  knew who he was?

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#10785339 - 08/02/09 01:58 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Zappa had no use for fools of any kind and Gates' punk act definitely indicates that he is a fool.  Pointless anti-authoritarianism is stupid.  He pulled similar shit years ago when he got a speeding ticket.  The bitch obviously thinks that any incident of DWB towards anyone ever gives him carte blanche to declare it for himself no matter what the circumstances. 

Th officer arrested him for causing a public disturbance.  There is a wide range of behavior between having an attitude and screaming like a lunatic in public.

Second post:

He produced a Harvard ID.  That establishes his identity.  That's why they asked a Harvard security guy to come to the scene.  I don't think he ever produced an ID that showed he belonged in the house.  If you have somthing that proves that link it.  I don't think they arrested him for burglary because they knew who he was, after, and where to find him.  But the asshole kept screaming and causing a public nuisance.  And how come none of the neighbors in the crowd, and there was a crowd eventually, knew who the fuck he was.  There were also two people involved in calling the cops initially.

Quote:

BuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

--------------------

InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

#10785632 - 08/02/09 02:47 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Th officer arrested him for causing a public disturbance.  There is a wide range of behavior between having an attitude and screaming like a lunatic in public.

Second post:

He produced a Harvard ID.  That establishes his identity.  That's why they asked a Harvard security guy to come to the scene.  I don't think he ever produced an ID that showed he belonged in the house.  If you have somthing that proves that link it.  I don't think they arrested him for burglary because they knew who he was, after, and where to find him.  But the asshole kept screaming and causing a public nuisance.  And how come none of the neighbors in the crowd, and there was a crowd eventually, knew who the fuck he was.  There were also two people involved in calling the cops initially.

Quote:

BuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey buddy, how about we stick to the facts and stop quoting a signature I have had on my avatar since '05 that was an inside joke between a few forum members that you obviously don't know about/remember. 

Is that fair?

Now, back to the facts.  Give me a link saying that 2 people called the police.  Here is my link stating that he showed ID. http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=8131953&page=2

"When the officer told him that he was responding to a report of a breaking and entering in progress at the house, Gates told him that he lived there and was a faculty member at Harvard, the lawyer said. Rather than denying or ignoring the officer's request to prove what he said, according to Ogletree, Gates said he could and went to get his wallet, which he had left in the kitchen.

Once there, he handed the officer his Harvard University identification and his valid Massachusetts driver's license, both of which include Gates' photograph"

Also, give me a linking stating that "no one in the crowd identified him".

Regardless, here is the BOTTOM LINE.

I don't know if the police officer arrested Gates because of the Harvard professor's race. A lot of white people would say that if they mouthed off to a cop, they too would be arrested. Does this make the action in itself OK?  NO! 

One thing is clear: Gates did not violate any law. Under Massachusetts law, which the police officer was supposedly enforcing, yelling at a police officer is not illegal. There are clear decisions of the Massachusetts courts holding that a person who berates an officer, even during an arrest, is not guilty of disorderly conduct. And yet that is exactly what Gates was arrested for.

In several cases, the courts in Massachusetts have considered whether a person is guilty of disorderly conduct for verbally abusing a police officer. In Commonwealth v. Lopiano, a 2004 decision, an appeals court held it was not disorderly conduct for a person who angrily yelled at an officer that his civil rights were being violated. In Commonwealth v. Mallahan, a decision rendered last year, an appeals court held that a person who launched into an angry, profanity-laced tirade against a police officer in front of spectators could not be convicted of disorderly conduct.

So Massachusetts law clearly provides that Gates did not commit disorderly conduct.

The Cambridge Police should be training their officers to know the difference between legal and illegal conduct. What Gates did was probably not so smart -- in general, be nice to people carrying guns -- but it wasn't disorderly conduct. At least not in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

That explains why the charges against Gates were dropped. It wasn't because the police were trying to defuse the situation.

Its very clear now to me, that the REAL reason you have a problem with this guy is because he screamed "racist".  Is that alone enough reason for a man to be detained and taken to jail?  If so, what does that really say about you?

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#10785838 - 08/02/09 03:34 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BuddahKillah said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Second post:

Quote:

BuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey buddy, how about we stick to the facts and stop quoting a signature I have had on my avatar since '05 that was an inside joke between a few forum members that you obviously don't know about/remember. 

Is that fair?

Now, back to the facts.  Give me a link saying that 2 people called the police.

OK.
http://news.aol.com/article/911-caller-lucia-whalen-in-gates-case/589497

Quote:

With a trembling voice, Lucia Whalen, 40, said she was out walking to lunch in Gates' Cambridge neighborhood near Harvard University when an elderly woman without a cell phone stopped her because she was concerned there was a possible burglary in progress.

Quote:

Here is my link stating that he showed ID. http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=8131953&page=2

"When the officer told him that he was responding to a report of a breaking and entering in progress at the house, Gates told him that he lived there and was a faculty member at Harvard, the lawyer said. Rather than denying or ignoring the officer's request to prove what he said, according to Ogletree, Gates said he could and went to get his wallet, which he had left in the kitchen.

Once there, he handed the officer his Harvard University identification and his valid Massachusetts driver's license, both of which include Gates' photograph"

Like I said, I don't think any of his ID showed his address as being Ware St.  They just showed who he was.  The Harvard ID wouldn't have an address and the Mass one would, but I bet it lists the other address he uses as his residence since he included that address (Quincy St.) on a residence document with Harvard.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2009/07/a-gatesgate-at-henry-gates-bogus-charity.html

Quote:

Corporate Filing

Business Information
    Filing Number: 000908494
    Name: INKWELL FOUNDATION, INC.
    Name Type: LEGAL
    principal corporate address: 17 WARE ST
    CAMBRIDGE, MA 02138-4004
    Business Type: NONPROFIT CORPORATION
    Reference Number: 000908494
    Place Incorporated: MASSACHUSETTS
    Date Incorporated: 10/27/2005
    For Profit: YES
    Additional Information: Annual Report Required: YES

Officers - As Of - 07/14/2009
    Name  Standardized Address Original Address
    GATES JR, HENRY LOUIS
    Title: PRESIDENT
      12 QUINCY ST
    CAMBRIDGE, MA 02138-3804 12 QUINCY ST.
    CAMBRIDGE MA

Like I said, There is no indication that Gates' drivers license or Harvard ID has the Ware St. address on it.  Ogletree, Gates' lawyer, avoids that by confining his sattement to "it has his picture on it."  Further, is it common practice for you to accept someone's lawyer's version of events as gospel truth?  Because that's just fucking dumb.
Quote:

Also, give me a linking stating that "no one in the crowd identified him".

I would imagine we would have had a report that somebody in the crowd did say they knew him by now, wouldn't you?  The absence of that report, though not conclusive evidence, certainly supports my contention.
Quote:

Regardless, here is the BOTTOM LINE.

I don't know if the police officer arrested Gates because of the Harvard professor's race. A lot of white people would say that if they mouthed off to a cop, they too would be arrested. Does this make the action in itself OK?  NO! 

One thing is clear: Gates did not violate any law. Under Massachusetts law, which the police officer was supposedly enforcing, yelling at a police officer is not illegal. There are clear decisions of the Massachusetts courts holding that a person who berates an officer, even during an arrest, is not guilty of disorderly conduct. And yet that is exactly what Gates was arrested for.

In several cases, the courts in Massachusetts have considered whether a person is guilty of disorderly conduct for verbally abusing a police officer. In Commonwealth v. Lopiano, a 2004 decision, an appeals court held it was not disorderly conduct for a person who angrily yelled at an officer that his civil rights were being violated. In Commonwealth v. Mallahan, a decision rendered last year, an appeals court held that a person who launched into an angry, profanity-laced tirade against a police officer in front of spectators could not be convicted of disorderly conduct.

So Massachusetts law clearly provides that Gates did not commit disorderly conduct.

The Cambridge Police should be training their officers to know the difference between legal and illegal conduct. What Gates did was probably not so smart -- in general, be nice to people carrying guns -- but it wasn't disorderly conduct. At least not in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

That explains why the charges against Gates were dropped. It wasn't because the police were trying to defuse the situation.

Its very clear now to me, that the REAL reason you have a problem with this guy is because he screamed "racist".  Is that alone enough reason for a man to be detained and taken to jail?  If so, what does that really say about you?

Well, no.  The first thing the asshole did was try to proclaim some classist priveledge.  "Don't you know who I am?  I'm a fucking Hahvuhd professor you policeman prole!"  "Well, no, I have no idea who you are otherwise I wouldn't be asking you for ID, you fucking idiot."  I don't care much for that either.  I also know that he did the same thing over a speeding ticket and I am aware that he is a professional racebaiter from his writings.  This is not the first time I've heard of Henry. 

If the law says he wasn't disorderly, and I do not for the least bit accept you assertion that it is clear, then he would have charges dropped or be cleared in a trial.  Sometimes charges get dropped just because it isn't worth the time and money to pursue a minor violation, especially when there is a gang of media assholes and a retarded President with a big fucking stupid mouth.

What does that say about me?  It says I appreciate the police's efforts to safeguard my home and family and that their job is difficult.  Asshole's like Gates make their job harder.  What would I have done in Gates' place?  Realized why the cop was there (someone who doesn't know me saw me forcing the door open), thanked him for his prompt response to a reported burglary at my house and  provided proof that I lived there cordially and respectfully.  I also would not have expected him to believe that my imperial Hahvuhdness elevated me above suspicion and produced that to prove my residence..

--------------------

InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

#10785943 - 08/02/09 03:51 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The charges WERE dropped, jesus.  This just shows that you are debating about something you have not even clearly looked into. 

Am I saying the professor is not retarded for screaming RACIST? 

The fucker should not have been arrested. Period.

You really cant see why the guy would be pissed off?  He was getting fucked with for breaking into his own house!  You seriously think the cop was completely calm with him, and he was just some crazy fucker who went off the handle?  He seems like a man who does not take shit from someone just because they have a uniform on, and gets the race issue involved out of ignorance.

Anyway, your debate is pointless.  Look up the law for yourself.  The man should not have been arrested.

Edited by BuddahKillah (08/02/09 03:51 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#10785948 - 08/02/09 03:52 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The opinion of two other Cambridge cops

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation/AP/story/1164886.html

Quote:

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- A black sergeant who was at the home of Harvard scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. when he was arrested says he's been maligned as an "Uncle Tom" for supporting the actions of the white arresting officer.

Cambridge Sgt. Leon Lashley gave a letter to Sgt. James Crowley to give to President Barack Obama during their so-called beer summit with Gates on Thursday night at the White House.

In the letter, which was also sent to CNN, Lashley says Gates "may have caused grave and potentially irreparable harm to the struggle for racial harmony."

Lashley says he has become known as a traitor to his heritage by some because he "spoke the truth" about the arrest.

Gates was charged with disorderly conduct by police investigating a burglary. The charge was later dropped.

And

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/07/27/must-see-cambridge-cop-says-she-wont-vote-for-obama-again-after-gatesgate/
Quote:

Must see: Cambridge cop says she won’t vote for Obama again after Gatesgate
posted at 7:48 pm on July 27, 2009 by Allahpundit

An amazing clip via Verum Serum. God only knows how much heat she and Sgt. Lashley will take from the “authenticity” police for this; Crowley’s a spectacularly lucky guy to have friends like them. In fact, I’m thinking that beer date at the White House to discuss “tolerance” might not be such a bad idea if Crowley gets to bring Kelly King along. Skip Gates and The One might just learn something.

If you’re looking for postracial America, you’ve found it.

Not so racialist as you'd like and not so clear cut as you say.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#10785969 - 08/02/09 03:55 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BuddahKillah said:

Anyway, your debate is pointless.  Look up the law for yourself.  The man should not have been arrested.

Apparently there are cops who disagree with you.  Some of them Negro cops. The charges were dropped because it was minor, a nuisance, expensive, wasteful, way overblown in publicity.  The dropping of the charges is in no way a judgment on their merits.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

#10786019 - 08/02/09 04:03 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Like I said, There is no indication that Gates' drivers license or Harvard ID has the Ware St. address on it.  Ogletree, Gates' lawyer, avoids that by confining his sattement to "it has his picture on it."  Further, is it common practice for you to accept someone's lawyer's version of events as gospel truth?  Because that's just fucking dum

Is it common practice for you to accept that a police officers version of events as as gospel truth?  Because thats just fucking dumb.

The only reason you are saying the charges where dropped because it was a minor incident is because it fits in with your viewpoint while completely ignoring the law books AND OTHER CASES LIKE THIS THAT WENT TO TRIAL. 

You did not even KNOW the charges had been dropped until I told you.

Quote:

zappaisgod said: "The dropping of the charges is in no way a judgment on their merits."

Are you fucking kidding me? IN NO WAY?  Haha, talk about being obnoxiously one sided (and border line conspiracy theorist).)

Edited by BuddahKillah (08/02/09 04:05 PM)

InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

#10786076 - 08/02/09 04:14 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Apparently there are cops who disagree with you.  Some of them Negro cops.

Wait wait wait, you mean other pigs stuck up for a pig?!?!?  No way!

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#10786216 - 08/02/09 04:46 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BuddahKillah said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Like I said, There is no indication that Gates' drivers license or Harvard ID has the Ware St. address on it.  Ogletree, Gates' lawyer, avoids that by confining his sattement to "it has his picture on it."  Further, is it common practice for you to accept someone's lawyer's version of events as gospel truth?  Because that's just fucking dum

Is it common practice for you to accept that a police officers version of events as as gospel truth?  Because thats just fucking dumb.

A police officer's account is open to scrutiny and question.  They have to back their shit up.  Lawyers, on the other hand, do not have to support any of their public statements and are never open to question for them.  They hide behind a cloud of atty/client privilege and are notorious liars.  There were several people at the scene.  The only ones trained in the law were the cops.  Unlike yourself.  It has been several days now and I have not seen one significant dispute of the officer's report.  Which, by the way, includes Ogletree's evasion of whether the ID produced showed Ware St as Gates' address.  I produced a document that shows Gates' address, as recently stated by Gates, as somewhere else.  I'm getting a real clear picture here that you see black is right and that's it.
Quote:

The only reason you are saying the charges where dropped because it was a minor incident is because it fits in with your viewpoint while completely ignoring the law books AND OTHER CASES LIKE THIS THAT WENT TO TRIAL. 

You did not even KNOW the charges had been dropped until I told you.

That is incorrect.  I knew the charges were dropped when I first heard of this or very shortly thereafter.  Whichever is true, I have known for quite some time that the charges were dropped.  And you continue to misunderstand what I said to be the rationale for dropping the charges.  They were dropped because THEY WERE TOO MUCH TROUBLE TO PURSUE.  That does not by any stretch amount to saying they were dropped solely because they were minor nor does it amount to a concession that they were not prosecutable.  Big mouths with friends and money don't get prosecuted for minor shit and make no mistake, that is what the decision to drop was all about.  You would still be on the docket and so would I.
Quote:

Quote:

zappaisgod said: "The dropping of the charges is in no way a judgment on their merits."

Are you fucking kidding me? IN NO WAY?  Haha, talk about being obnoxiously one sided (and border line conspiracy theorist).)

When the President of the United States says you were stupid, the guy is his crony, and the charge is so minor as to be borderline ludicrous what kind of fucking idiot would proceed?

I'm getting a pretty clear picture that if you were an OJ juror you would have voted to acquit.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

#10787038 - 08/02/09 07:08 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:It has been several days now and I have not seen one significant dispute of the officer's report.

Really, no dispute?  How about the one between the person who called the cops and was there as a eye witness and the arriving police officer?  http://news.aol.com/article/911-caller-lucia-whalen-in-gates-case/589497

"Tapes of the call released earlier this week revealed that Whalen did not mention race. When pressed by a dispatcher on whether the men were white, black or Hispanic, she said one of them might have been Hispanic.
"Now that the tapes are out, I hope people can see that I tried to be careful and honest with my words," Whalen said. "It never occurred to me that the way I reported what I saw be analyzed by an entire nation."
Cambridge police Commissioner Robert Haas acknowledged that the police report contains a reference to race, but said the report is merely a summary of events. The arresting officer, Sgt. James Crowley, has said his information on the race of the suspects came during a brief encounter with Whalen outside Gates' house; she contradicted that Thursday, saying she made no such description."

Quote:

zappaisgod said:That is incorrect.  I knew the charges were dropped when I first heard of this or very shortly thereafter. They were dropped because THEY WERE TOO MUCH TROUBLE TO PURSUE.  That does not by any stretch amount to saying they were dropped solely because they were minor nor does it amount to a concession that they were not prosecutable.  Big mouths with friends and money don't get prosecuted for minor shit and make no mistake, that is what the decision to drop was all about.  You would still be on the docket and so would I.

You knew? Then why would you say something like this just a few posts ago?

Quote:

zappaisgod said:the law says he wasn't disorderly, and I do not for the least bit accept you assertion that it is clear, then he would have charges dropped or be cleared in a trial.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:I'm getting a pretty clear picture that if you were an OJ juror you would have voted to acquit.

Wow, and you accuse THIS guy of pulling the race card?

Edited by BuddahKillah (08/02/09 07:15 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#10787153 - 08/02/09 07:24 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BuddahKillah said:
"It has been several days now and I have not seen one significant dispute of the officer's report."

Really, no dispute?  How about the one between the person who called the cops and was there as a eye witness and the arriving police officer?  http://news.aol.com/article/911-caller-lucia-whalen-in-gates-case/589497

"Tapes of the call released earlier this week revealed that Whalen did not mention race. When pressed by a dispatcher on whether the men were white, black or Hispanic, she said one of them might have been Hispanic.
"Now that the tapes are out, I hope people can see that I tried to be careful and honest with my words," Whalen said. "It never occurred to me that the way I reported what I saw be analyzed by an entire nation."
Cambridge police Commissioner Robert Haas acknowledged that the police report contains a reference to race, but said the report is merely a summary of events. The arresting officer, Sgt. James Crowley, has said his information on the race of the suspects came during a brief encounter with Whalen outside Gates' house; she contradicted that Thursday, saying she made no such description."

On the tape she says, after being questioned, that one might be Hispanic.  After several days of being called a racist she says she never told Crowley that they were black in a completely untaped conversation.  Let's look at this again.  Suburban do gooder calls the cops when she and a neighbor see somebody breaking in.  Cop shows up and they talk briefly before cop goes up to the door.  Cop files report.  Dogooder gets beaten up for days by a racialist bunch of assholes for accurately describing black people breaking into house.  For some reason a whole nation of retards thinks it is racist to describe black suspects as black.  Moonbat dogooder spins story to say she never mentioned race, when in fact she did on a tape.  Fucking spare me.  It isn't even significant if I thought it was true.
Quote:

"That is incorrect.  I knew the charges were dropped when I first heard of this or very shortly thereafter. They were dropped because THEY WERE TOO MUCH TROUBLE TO PURSUE.  That does not by any stretch amount to saying they were dropped solely because they were minor nor does it amount to a concession that they were not prosecutable.  Big mouths with friends and money don't get prosecuted for minor shit and make no mistake, that is what the decision to drop was all about.  You would still be on the docket and so would I."
Quote:

You knew? Then why would you say something like this just a few posts ago?

Quote:

zappaisgod said:If the law says he wasn't disorderly, and I do not for the least bit accept you assertion that it is clear, then he would have charges dropped or be cleared in a trial.

The full quote you chopped was this:

Quote:

If the law says he wasn't disorderly, and I do not for the least bit accept you assertion that it is clear, then he would have charges dropped or be cleared in a trial.  Sometimes charges get dropped just because it isn't worth the time and money to pursue a minor violation, especially when there is a gang of media assholes and a retarded President with a big fucking stupid mouth.

Don't be a liar.
Quote:

"I'm getting a pretty clear picture that if you were an OJ juror you would have voted to acquit."

Wow, and you accuse THIS guy of pulling the race card?

That isn't the "race" card, it's the "stupid" card.  I think you are blinded by race and cop hatred.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

#10787179 - 08/02/09 07:28 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Ok, so your saying this guy deserved to go to jail, even if the law says otherwise?

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#10787259 - 08/02/09 07:44 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I don't think that is a typical result of a disorderly conduct arrest and I don't think you, more than the several officers at the scene all of whom back the arresting officer, have any credibility about what the law says.

--------------------

OfflineTGRR
Horrible Bastard

#10788269 - 08/02/09 10:28 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I don't think that is a typical result of a disorderly conduct arrest and I don't think you, more than the several officers at the scene all of whom back the arresting officer, have any credibility about what the law says.

So your argument is that nobody besides cops should question the behavior of cops?

--------------------
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Official Mr Shoebat lackey.

InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

#10788429 - 08/02/09 10:54 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Lets use a little of your unquestionable reasoning Zappa. 

Do you honestly think that the other officers INVOLVED in the arrest, are going to say it was wrong?  They are watching their own backs, just like anyone in that situation would. 

You can scream all day that the guy was pulling the race card,(for a lack of better understanding of the situation)  and I will agree with you.

Was his arrest OK?

No.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom