Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

I really hate Ralphsters new website
    #10787960 - 08/02/09 07:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I don't like not being able to see all the strains at once, I tried just clicking "proceed directly to checkout" but it takes me to the exact same page it takes you to when you click "I am a new customer, create account", why the hell is that button there if it doesn't do anything different?

I can't get to the damn order form to just print off the form and mail it in, and not being able to get a price break if you get 4 different strains sucks now.

I used to love Ralphsters, but its just like he changed his site into the same shiny streamlined crap that the other vendors use.  I liked the old site ten times better.

--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: I really hate Ralphsters new website [Re: DragonChaser]
    #10790914 - 08/03/09 08:06 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DragonChaser said:

I don't like not being able to see all the strains at once.

I used to love Ralphsters, but its just like he changed his site into the same shiny streamlined crap that the other vendors use. 

I liked the old site ten times better.

I agree with you!~

It's too bad that alot of customers were giving Ralph crap for the looks of his old site...
which is probably why he went with the new look.

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

Re: I really hate Ralphsters new website [Re: Roadkill]
    #10791131 - 08/03/09 09:28 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

It used to be so simple before, and simplicity can be elegance. I loved going there, being able to view all the strains on one main page, not having to do anything complicated to order, just going straight to the order form. Now I have to flip through pages to find what I want, and it just lost its feeling of authenticity. Now it looks like another sporebank knockoff. He added five times the hassle and took away the perks. I went to place an order yesterday, and thought I entered the wrong url and got taken to a different site, like when you type in ralphsters.com and it takes you to spores101. I got so frustrated with the site I just decided not to order, I'm just going to use some of my year old syringes.

--------------------
My name is Mud

InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

#10793543 - 08/03/09 05:07 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I love it!! Now i can actually see any of the strains...

--------------------
TO ALL CULTIVATORS, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10899385
We need more member like mycochef, he is truly a kind giving person. Just ask Noobie, mycochef hooked him up big time!
Fastest Cultivation WINNER!!!! NoOneKnowsHowToAct won it twice, must be doing something right:super:

Shoot me a pm if you would like a powerful custom laser built. :smile: 4th pic is a 1.3W 445nm laser burning thru some plastic makeup containers. Yes I was wearing proper safety goggles, otherwise I would be blind right now.

Offlineradiantthought
Like a boss
Male

Loc: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
Re: I really hate Ralphsters new website [Re: TacoHerder]
    #10793644 - 08/03/09 05:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TacoHerder said:
I love it!! Now i can actually see any of the strains...

whuh? I have no clue what you just said there.

I'm with the other guys, I think a slightly modified version of the old site would have been better than the revamp. But maybe he'll find some way to allow viewing all of the strains at once or something since that seems to be one of the biggest complaints I'm hearing.

--------------------
I will use the search function before posting. I will use the search function before posting. I will use the search function before posting.

This is your new mantra, say it every day when you wake up for good health.

AlexP said: that's a good mantra for week one. The mantra for week two should be: "I will not improvise. I will not improvise. I will not improvise."

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

#10793699 - 08/03/09 05:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Is your english not so good? I can't understand your comment.

You could see all the strains before, all on the same page, and if you wanted pictures, you could just click on each one.

--------------------
My name is Mud

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

Re: I really hate Ralphsters new website [Re: radiantthought]
    #10793711 - 08/03/09 05:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I wish there was just a link that said "view old site".  I'd place a new order today if there was.

--------------------
My name is Mud

InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

#10793884 - 08/03/09 06:05 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

No i couldnt with the old site. Couldnt see a list of any of the strians. So now i can see ANY of the stains if i want too.

--------------------
TO ALL CULTIVATORS, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10899385
We need more member like mycochef, he is truly a kind giving person. Just ask Noobie, mycochef hooked him up big time!
Fastest Cultivation WINNER!!!! NoOneKnowsHowToAct won it twice, must be doing something right:super:

Shoot me a pm if you would like a powerful custom laser built. :smile: 4th pic is a 1.3W 445nm laser burning thru some plastic makeup containers. Yes I was wearing proper safety goggles, otherwise I would be blind right now.

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

#10794642 - 08/03/09 08:21 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Lol, epic fail if you couldn't see a list of the types, that's how the site is designed.

--------------------
My name is Mud

Invisiblecyb3rtr0n
searching for truth
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10794735 - 08/03/09 08:31 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

the new site looks like a blog.  I don't like it either.

--------------------
LAGM v.2.024 Grow log

InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

#10794917 - 08/03/09 08:56 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DragonChaser said:
Lol, epic fail if you couldn't see a list of the types, that's how the site is designed.

So they didnt want me to view their strain list before? but its ok now? No reason to act like a little bitch.

--------------------

InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

#10794956 - 08/03/09 09:01 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

that's why they changed the site, because people were complaining how they couldn't see anything. the old site sucked. Lets cry like a baby cause i cant view ALL the strains on 1 page. Even though all other spore sites are designed the same way.

--------------------

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

#10795573 - 08/03/09 10:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Who's the one acting like a whiny little bitch? If you couldn't see all the types on one page for the old site, you're just a moron. That's what the main page was, a list of ALL the strains on one single page.  You fail if you couldn't figure that out, and it makes me sad the site was changed to suit morons like yourself. Roadkill agrees the old site was better, and he's one of the most respected members here.  Its idiots like you why we have warning labels on everything, and instructions to take frozen dinners out of the box before cooking.

--------------------
My name is Mud

InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

#10795667 - 08/03/09 10:33 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Dude like i said before. the main page did not have a list of the strains, just the strain of the months. Your the moron, how the fuck do you know i couldnt see the list? Were you looking with me, no. Obviously it was a bigger deal since they DID change the site. I fail? How the fuck do i fail, cause the site didnt work with the software on my comp? Uh oh because on ONE person likes the old site it must be the shit, huh. Heis one person out of thousands. The site was changed so people like me could ACTUALLY SEE the strain list, and if your dumb ass didnt notice there are more options on the new site that wasnt on the old one. All i did is come in here and say why i like the new site, there was no reason for you to act like a bitch ass faggot. Looks like your the only idiot here, since i know for a FACT that the old site would not show me the strain list. IF your comp had certain software then it would, but mine and alot of others did not.

--------------------

Invisiblecyb3rtr0n
searching for truth
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10795689 - 08/03/09 10:38 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I'm going to get the garden hose out to separate you two..

:ghandi:

--------------------
LAGM v.2.024 Grow log

Offlineradiantthought
Like a boss
Male

#10795690 - 08/03/09 10:39 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

okay everyone just calm down, it's a fucking website...  :chillpill: 
Can't we all just get along?  :getstoned:

--------------------
I will use the search function before posting. I will use the search function before posting. I will use the search function before posting.

AlexP said: that's a good mantra for week one. The mantra for week two should be: "I will not improvise. I will not improvise. I will not improvise."

InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

#10795693 - 08/03/09 10:41 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

just dont like being called an "epic fail" and moron for an issue that many members had viewing strains. i could not see the list and now i can, so how does that make me a moron?

--------------------

Edited by TacoHerder (08/03/09 10:42 PM)

Offlineradiantthought
Like a boss
Male

#10795746 - 08/03/09 10:52 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Lets just let this thread die... it's not going anywhere constructive, don't feed the anger, anger leads to the dark side.  :yoda2:

--------------------

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

#10795754 - 08/03/09 10:53 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Oh you mean super advanced software like Fireox? Yeah, I'm lucky to have that. John Titor gave a copy to me on his most recent trip to our time period.

--------------------
My name is Mud

InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

#10795780 - 08/03/09 10:58 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ya sorry i cant d/l as this comp isnt mine douche..And honestly my work comp that is a brand new dell doesnt have it, nor does my friends, nor his pc at home, nor any of my other work comps...

--------------------

Edited by TacoHerder (08/03/09 11:00 PM)

Offlineradiantthought
Like a boss
Male

#10795806 - 08/03/09 11:04 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

*sigh* Well, I tried...

--------------------

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

#10797251 - 08/04/09 08:29 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

radiantthought said:

*sigh* Well, I tried...

yep you did.

I don't put up with that bs in here...

if they wanna run their mouths at each other, they need to go hang out in OTD!~

~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

#10797253 - 08/04/09 08:31 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
fighting and bickering!~

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale