Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
This is why they are pissed
    #1077507 - 11/22/02 05:28 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

A friend of mine is a Palestinian who is now US citizen. He has a very interesting story of how this came to be. In 1948, Israel got "independence". People from other lands came to one of his grandfathers who was a farmer. They confiscated the land, his assets and kicked him the fuck out of the country. His other grandfather was a doctor. His practice was seized, his assets seized, his home seized and the practice was given to a brand new Jewish doctor. He was then kicked out of the country. Luckily both of these men had relatives in other countries who were able to help them out. NOw after going from place to place trying to find a "homeland" they settled here in the 80's. What a great story. Maybe reasons like this is why they are so angry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHuxley
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: This is why they are pissed [Re: Buddha5254]
    #1077798 - 11/22/02 07:37 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Much of what you said is true but I'm not shedding any tears over the Palestinians.
This is a people that thrives on their own Martyrdom. Arafat has taken them for a ride--stealing millions upon millions of dollars that we send to those idiots in the ghettos. The Arab countries don't give them shit, yet they act like they are so concerned about these people. There is no hope for a people that glorifies death to the extent that they do. If there were no Jews, what they hell would the do? The Jews give them something to live for.

I just wish that I did not have to hear about this situation because it will never get resolved. These people hate each other and they will always hate each other. I could care less what happens over there, but I have to hear about it because we have so many Jews in this country.

What do we get for our friendship with Isreal? How does Isreal help the USA? Do we get anything for our 3 billion every year? This friendship is entirely a one way street.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1077828 - 11/22/02 07:54 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

We should kick everybody out of Florida, and let all the Palestinians live there.

--------------------
This space for rent

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: This is why they are pissed [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1077873 - 11/22/02 08:14 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Killing people like that is not the way to go. If my contry had been screwed over a while ago, I would accept the change and try to make the best of it or try to change things without killing people.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: This is why they are pissed [Re: Murex]
    #1077928 - 11/22/02 08:47 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

How many texans would leave Texas and live in Oklahoma instead if Canada decided to give it back to Mexico?

What gets me is they were driven from their homes, and not given any compensation for their loss of property.

--------------------
This space for rent

OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Loc: Florida, USA
    #1077939 - 11/22/02 08:52 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Well look at arafat.....he's almost 70 years old, he's overweight, injured from the plane crash, rumors of Parkinson's disease...there is definitely post arafat politics going on right now, but of course he is going to punish anyone who stands up to that. I think arafat knows that him living too much longer is not a great probability and he is going to do anything and everything he can right now to go down in history as a hero or a leader...whatever that whacko has in his head.
he's been in power for 30 years, and i think he has come accross as a pretty weak leader. he is far from a dicatator, he's always so unsure looking yet he is shaking his fist....but whoever is going to be the new leader is most definitely going to be a fighter and i bet its going to be somebody with a hatred for the US. But it always shows through history how a great a nation is during election time....we can only wait and see.........

Anonymous

Re: This is why they are pissed [Re: MsPacMan]
    #1077953 - 11/22/02 08:57 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

You're forgetting that when Jewish immigrants started to settle in Palestein after WWI, the Palestians harassed them, flogged them, and even killed some. These immigrants were doing nothing but sucessfully cultivating the land. Instead of adopting the farming techniques used by the Jews, the Palestinians decided to persecute them.

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: This is why they are pissed [Re: Anonymous]
    #1078095 - 11/22/02 09:30 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Stoned fish can you back that up? I heard that everyone pretty much got along until the area was declared a Jewish state. Arafat blows just as much as Sharon

OfflineHuxley
    #1078111 - 11/22/02 09:34 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The horrible thing is that as bad as Arab citizens are treated in Isreal, they are still treated better there than in any Arab country.

It was a big mistake to make an Ethnic State in the first place. Now we want to create another Ethnic State for the Palestinians. Isreal is the most openly racist country this side of Japan. If we were as overt about our racism here as they are in Isreal, the trial lawyers would be making billions more from all the extra suits they would file.

I agree with the Florida thing. We have more Jews than Isreal, and since Europe slaughtered all their Jews, and the ones that didn't die came here, we may as well bring the rest of the Jews here. Compensate all the Gentiles in Florida and move them to other states. Bring all the Isrealis to Florida and before you know it, the entire state will be one big Miami Beach.

I think we can talk sense to the Jews. Tell them who cares what the Bible says, you can make more money in Florida. Isreal is a worthless desert; give it back to the Arabs if they want it so bad. For the settlers who will not move, Fuck 'em; let the Muslims deal with them.

For all the Psilocybe Psychos who refuse to move from such choice land, both organically and legally, they will just have to convert.

Edited by Huxley (11/22/02 09:40 PM)

OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

#1078140 - 11/22/02 09:47 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

stonedfish-- im not tryin gto sound insincere to the jews, i know they had their shit with the halocaust and had nowhere to go, but if a bunch of people invaded your land to escape, you would be a little pissed off too. im not sure if you are from america, but think of if all the muslims, thousands of them just jumped on boats and rode over here.....i know i wouldn't like that very much. not because of any racial aspects, but that fucks with economy, resources...blah blah blah....
de.

OfflineHuxley
    #1078299 - 11/22/02 11:11 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Well...I don't think there was any economy to fuck with in Palestine before the Jews came. We are the ones that know all about people hopping on boats or across the border. Thousands of people come here illegally every day: Mexicans, Chinese, Cubans, Haitians...etc.

As far as economic impact, I think it cuts both ways. They do jobs that Americans won't do, but it also costs billions of dollars to provide social services for them. I don't buy the 'they pay for this with their taxes' argument because many, if not most, get paid under the table in cash.

Besides, we need to cut the political crap and accept the immigrants who have some skills to offer. Everyone seems to be complaining about the way that Haitians are treated, but many of these Haitians are illiterate and they can't even speak English. What are they going to do once they're here? These are not exactly attributes that make employers jump for joy.

OfflineHuxley
Re: This is why they are pissed [Re: Huxley]
    #1080557 - 11/23/02 10:49 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hey, maybe we should let Canada help us out on our immigration issues. Instead of sending the Haitians back to Haiti, why don't we send them to Quebec? They already speak French, and they can make Canada a much more diverse nation. Canada is actively looking for immigrants, that huge country is vastly underpopulated.

Anonymous

#1080656 - 11/23/02 11:47 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"A friend of mine is a Palestinian who is now US citizen. He has a very interesting story of how this came to be. In 1948, Israel got "independence". People from other lands came to one of his grandfathers who was a farmer. They confiscated the land, his assets and kicked him the fuck out of the country. His other grandfather was a doctor. His practice was seized, his assets seized, his home seized and the practice was given to a brand new Jewish doctor. He was then kicked out of the country. Luckily both of these men had relatives in other countries who were able to help them out. NOw after going from place to place trying to find a "homeland" they settled here in the 80's. What a great story. Maybe reasons like this is why they are so angry "

Reminds me of Natives.  I wonder why? :confused:

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1080745 - 11/24/02 12:30 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Simple enough solution. The americans love Israel so much - situate it in a place were the Israel's can live in peace. Like a state in America.

Of course that would mean the americans would have a lot less influence in the middle east...

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Re: This is why they are pissed [Re: Xlea321]
    #1082976 - 11/24/02 10:24 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

america has enough problems as it is, there is no way we can hanle making a new state for a bunch of refugees.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1083216 - 11/24/02 11:28 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The arabs could say the same thing.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: This is why they are pissed [Re: Xlea321]
    #1083963 - 11/25/02 09:00 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I still say we give `em Florida.

--------------------
This space for rent

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1084087 - 11/25/02 10:50 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Definately make a change for the Americans to do something constructive instead of expecting the palestinians to bear the heavy load.

I wonder what the florida population would do when they were kicked out of their homes and the Israeli's moved in. Think there might be a little terrorism?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
Loc: Middle America
    #1084585 - 11/25/02 02:09 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

We should kick everybody out of Florida, and let all the Palestinians live there. 

Good mushrooms grow down there, im thinking more along the lines of Arkansas :grin: 

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: This is why they are pissed [Re: ehud]
    #1084930 - 11/25/02 04:29 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, some place with alotta desert, maybe Utah.

Then we'll have Mormon terrirists. "Missionary" will take on a whole new meaning, and skinny white kids with white shirts and black ties riding bikes will be blowing themselves up in front of the Mormon tabernacle.

--------------------
This space for rent

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies