Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
TRIP
    #10780494 - 08/01/09 04:38 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Well I decided to do a light trip last night.I had a chocolate prepared with 1.75g and a half a gram dry extra.I had been wanting to try some passionflower tea as a MAOI.I had 22 grams of dried passionflower(leaves,flowers,and stems)grown in the wild and harvested by me.I boiled some water and added a cap-full of real-lemon.

I also took the dried .5g of mushrooms and let them soak in the realemon while I made the tea.When the tea was ready I mixed it with the lemonshrooms and added a bag of berry delight tea from celestial seasonings.I figured the berry would mix well with the lemon and make like a berry/lemonade tea.I had been eating all day long but I had not eaten for the last 3 hours prior to this imbibing.

I started sipping the tea about 12:00 midnight.I still did not feel anything after an hour so I went to bed about 1-1:30.I figured the food that was consumed during the course of the day had hindered the ability of the mushrooms to work.

I woke up about 2 or so and upon awakening I felt the rush of a decent mushroom trip coming on! I was so tired that I just laid there and integrated the mandala patterns I was seeing (CEV)into my dreams.It was a really nice feeling and kind of weird to wake up tripping. I then had to wake up about 5 more times to pee.Each time I woke up to pee I was still tripping! This went on until about 9.

The passionflower seemed to make me pee more than usual and I was extremely tired feeling when I got up finally at about 2:30 this afternoon.I will try to get my trip on earlier next time.

Has anyone else gone to bed from being tired and thinking they are not going to trip,only to wake up tripping? I have done this with a small dose of pharmahuasca(rue/mhrb)extract also.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience