Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinelogicalMADNESS
journeyman
What's going on here?
    #1076727 - 11/22/02 01:49 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i birthed my cakes a week ago and im seeing no signs what so ever of pinning. Before i birthed them i first dunked and fridged them for 12 hours. i thought that would help the pinning. by the way, my cakes were incubated at 85 degrees and the growth chamber stays at a nice 74 degrees with 100% humidity. and i have a florescent light on a 12/12 cycle. from what i've read, my cakes should be showing something, but they dont. do you know what could be the cause of this or what could i do to help initiate pinning. thanks

--------------------
"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music...I get most joy in life out of music."
-Albert Eistein

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: What's going on here? [Re: logicalMADNESS]
    #1076735 - 11/22/02 01:53 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

be patient.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflinelogicalMADNESS
journeyman
Re: What's going on here? [Re: Bilge]
    #1076768 - 11/22/02 02:04 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I am patient, but i was wondering if there coulda been a cause for this. I guess ill wait another week and if anything doesnt happen then ill start to worry. oh yeah they are PES Hawaiian, i dont know if that makes a difference or not. Does anyone on the boards have any experience with this strain. It doesnt seem to be too popular, and theres probably a reason why.

--------------------
"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music...I get most joy in life out of music."
-Albert Eistein

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #1076779 - 11/22/02 02:07 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

My guess as to what is wrong ............
The mycelium is not ready yet to support mature fruit , give it some more time . :wink: 

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

InvisibleFloydseamus
Fun Guy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Long Island
    #1076781 - 11/22/02 02:07 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like you've done everything right. Dont worry yet. Give it another week, and you'll surely see something. I'm guessing in a few days you'll have some pins. Good luck.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation