Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]
Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
Loc: Middle America
Fuck Palastine
    #1076532 - 11/22/02 10:21 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

this recent bombing has struck me hard. I am so fucking mad at the musslims for doing this. two of the eleven people that were killed were an 87yr old grandmother and her 8 yr old grand son. These were inocent people. I think america should rid the middle east of any culture that practices suicide bombing. I am so angry, this is not the way to peace. You people who side with these murderous palastinians should be ashamed of your-selves. I'm almost glad that Isreal is there so that the rest of the world can truly see what musslim warfare is all about. America needs to back the Isreal army 100% to help them accomplish what they need to do.
Shit im talking about ethnic cleansing. We need to rid the world of this culture that would commit such an act.
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/11/21/otsc.kessel/index.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: ehud]
    #1076540 - 11/22/02 10:24 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

That was a speech by ehud brought to you live from the Bedlam home for the criminally insane.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1076571 - 11/22/02 10:35 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

We need to rid the world of this culture that would commit such an act.

Might as well start with the U.S....

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1076575 - 11/22/02 10:35 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

You're right Palestinian suicide bombers are much worse than the Israeli bombers who aren't willing to die to kill Palestinians.

I can see where you find your moral high ground.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1076589 - 11/22/02 10:41 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

palastien is basicaly stating that there is no way for peace. They dont even care about thier own lives and are willing to sacrafice them selves just to kill the inocent. It's not about moral high ground. there is no way you can justify killing the innocent.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1076596 - 11/22/02 10:44 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

There are inocent Palestinians too bub.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1076603 - 11/22/02 10:47 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

These Palestinians that are bombing dont represent the majority fool. You are a genocidal moron. NObody likes the suicide bombings, but killing a whole people is not going to solve the problem you fucking idiot.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#1076605 - 11/22/02 10:47 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I don't support what Palestine is doing, but you need to understand that they have nothing left to lose...The Palestinians don't have gunships, and tanks and massive amounts of weapons, so they are responding with the only thing they do have...themselves. They are a desperate people that have been backed into a corner, and have been given no other options. The fact that they are willing to resort to such drastic measures should maybe give you an idea how desperate they are...perhaps it's time to listen to them, before you condemn them.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Buddha5254]
    #1076629 - 11/22/02 10:54 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Learn to reply to the person you're talking to Buddha5254.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Rono]
    #1076630 - 11/22/02 10:54 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

exactamundo Rono.

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
    #1076632 - 11/22/02 10:55 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"There are inocent Palestinians too bub. "

by the looks of things there doesn't seem to be too many. The bombings are being commited by average citizens; people that the government does not even suspect to be members of extremist groups. I would have to say that there are not very many innocent palestinians. and it is just a matter of time before another "innocent" palestinian straps some c4 to her chest and murders abunch of school kids. Isreal needs to go into these arab neighborhoods and eliminate the threat before more of thier children are slaughtered.

OfflineBowlKiller
----
    #1076636 - 11/22/02 10:57 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Palestine will be removed from the earth, but not now. One MAJOR thing you have to remember about all this is that Isreal is not like any other country in the world. These are God's chose people. Plain and simple. Now who is God's enemy? Satan. So there is a conflict between Isreal and Palestine right? so really its a war of Satan vs. God. Do you know how that race of people started? Well what happened was that a long time ago there was a man Named Abraham and he knew God and worshipped him. So God made a choice, and selected Abraham to continue his (God's) line of people and told Abraham that his wife Sarah would have a child. Now at the time these two people are quite old and did not think it possible for Sarah to have a child. So the man Abraham became anxious and decided that he would have a child with his concubine (maid servant) in order to fulfill God's word. Now that was a mistake, and the childs name was Ishmael. So because it was from Abraham and not from God, that child and the maid servant were rejected and cast away from the camp (basically thrown out). Then later Sarah does have a child named Isacc. So the Palestinians are from Ishmeal's line, and the Jews are from Isacc.

So you can see why these 2 sets of people hate each other. Its more than just politics, its in thier blood. There is NO WAY these 2 people can live together in peace.

Now I know I mentioned Satan and God and that bit is pretty spiritual so maybe that will not be accepted even though it is truly the reality behind the scenes. But besides that you have to know that it is true where these 2 sets of people come from. And that is why they have to fight each other.

Now the real interesting thing about this is that people dont really know what I have just shared with you. And so many people dont understand why they are fighting. All over the world people do not understand. But because that land (Isreal) is central to the course of human history it is no wonder that the whole world watches it. Its always in the news and everything. This is good.

Now I want you to also know that people like peace and dont like to see little kids being blown up for what to them seems like no reason. I dont either. So you know many people WILL blame Isreal eventually. Notice how other muslims around the world support Palestine. Who supports Isreal, think about it really mainly the USA. Just look at history this information is there. Isreal has been protected by the USA for a while now.

What we have brewing is the last and greatest world war which will be in the Land of Isreal. The jist of it is that the USA will pull away from protecting Isreal and pull away from all its involvement in various conflicts around the world. Because people will be tired of it and demand it. The fighting will and if you think about it, has to escalate. I mean just accept that these two people CAN NOT live in peace. Once you understand that its impossible for them, you can see more. Well Russia, and China are currently teaming up. I say this because of thier economic and infrastructue needs. Currently there is being build a huge express way linking China with Russia and India to Europe and to the Middle East. Yes, they are building huge roadways right now to help economic needs across Asia.

Why am I mentioning this? Because when the USA pulls away from all this and leaves Isreal, there will not be much holding the Arabs back from all out attacking her. This will be backed by china and russia who will using this great expressway send Mass troops to the Middle east. I mean really just look at china they have something like 1 bil pop with 70 million men who can not currently find a wife because they kill off all the girls. As we know the industry there is huge. Thier abaility to mass tanks, etc. is great, and thier army is supreme.

Yes China will mass against Isreal with the Arabs. Everyone is going to have to go fight there. That is the center of the conflict.

So I mean the main thing to do is try to get on the right side and avoid the destruction of your soul.

I for one can't believe this is all happening in my lifetime. Its all right here. Its just amazing.

please forgive any spelling mistakes.

--------------------
----

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1076638 - 11/22/02 10:57 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think anybody is siding with the murderous Palestinians, but alot of people side with the murderous Israelites.

I'd like to see the peacefull ones separated from the ones who want to kill, kill, kill, and let them fight it out with sharp sticks.

--------------------

InvisibleFrog31337
Stranger

Loc: Midwest, US
    #1076647 - 11/22/02 11:00 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

I think america should rid the middle east of any culture that practices suicide bombing. I am so angry, this is not the way to peace. You people who side with these murderous palastinians should be ashamed of your-selves.

Funny, you don't like suicide bombers because they kill innocents, then you want to kill all people of Muslim heritage. Who is the real monster here?

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
    #1076648 - 11/22/02 11:00 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

you are the "fucking idiot."

you sit and watch from you comfy couch and think that all we need is peace and peopl eshould just get along. well here's a news flash "innocent" Palestinians are going to continue to use suicde bombing tactics untill every single Isreali is dead. Do you think all these "innocent" Palestinians are at home thinking what a terrible thing these bombings are, or "good let those murderous jews get what they deserve"?

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1076657 - 11/22/02 11:04 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

WHo ever said Israel was for the Jews anyway? God? THat seems to be about teh only thing in the bible they go by judging by their actions. Israel was stolen from the Palestinians. Bringing biblical rhetoric into this argument is worthless. Plain and simple, Israel is wrong, and they have been bad enough to cause people to strap bombs to themselves and think that killing innocents is ok. Israel is Satan. Why do you have such a apocalyptic view of that region, I mean with China and RUssia invading. You are a ploitical moron, just like Bush. You seem like a fanatical christian. Let the Israelis defend "their" land by their damn selves. I am sick of paying tax money to blockade Palestine and cause needless deaths and suffering at the hands of people who experienced one of the worst genocides mankind has ever seen. They are hypocrites.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: BowlKiller]
    #1076662 - 11/22/02 11:06 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

First of all the Jews are NOT God's chosen people, they just think they are. The Jews and palestinians were at peace and had been for a long time untill they (we) stole their country away from them, that's when the conflict started.

If you are right, and all that shit hits the fan, then who do we have to blame? The Christians and the Jews, that's who, the dumbasses who actually believe the Jews are God's chosen people, and they have some divine right to that piece of real estate.

What this is all about is simple. The Jews took their shit, and they want their shit back. It's as simple as that.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1076663 - 11/22/02 11:06 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

you are a genocidal maniac. Shut the fuck up and get the fuck off of this board. THis kind of intolerance cannot be accepted. You advocate exterminating an entire people, with the hands of a people who were almost exterminated. What fucking sense does that make. Give the Palestinians some of their land, take the settlers out and we will see how long the bombings continue.

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
    #1076673 - 11/22/02 11:12 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

***Let the Israelis defend "their" land by their damn selves.***

how does a country fight against people who dont even care about life or death? There is no stereotypical bomber it is just somthing in thier make up that makes them hate so much they are willing to kill themselves. Somebody told them it was honorable to commit a suicide bombing. They dont even care who they kill because they are not alive to see the victims faces. To see families devastated because thier son or daughter (who was born in that land) killed while going to school.

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
    #1076679 - 11/22/02 11:15 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

***Give the Palestinians some of their land, take the settlers out and we will see how long the bombings continue. ***

yea thats how we should deal with terrorists

p.s. read the thread in this board about stupid posts it will apply to you directly.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1076680 - 11/22/02 11:16 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

you'll have to excuse Budda, he's a libbie having a temper-tantrum.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1076687 - 11/22/02 11:24 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I don't agree with your feelings entirely, but honestly, as a people, they deserve each other.

All the Palestiniand today should be living happy little lives in Jordan instead of fighting over the 20% of their country they lost to Israel.

http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/

A.D. Ruler *
1273 BCE Israel Conquest of Canaan ** under Joshua,
423 BCE Iranian Babylon invades and destroys First Temple [Persian empire was based in modern day Iran]
371 BCE Israel
Iranian King Cyrus issued decree to restore Jewish Nation
312 BCE Israel
Greek Battle of Gaza; Seleucus controls Syria and Babylonia [Seleucid empire was based in Macedonia, northern Greece]
285-246 BCE Israel
Egyptian Rule of Ptolemy II
199 BCE Israel
Greek Seleucid monarchy occupies Judea **
175 BCE Israel
Greek-Syrian Antiochus Epiphanes came to throne in Syria
168 BCE Israel
Greek-Syrian Pagan idol set up in Temple
165 BCE Israel
Greek-Syrian Macabean Revolt, beginning of Hasmonean dynasty
142 BCE Israel Shimon rules and gains Judean indepence
135-104 BCE Israel Rule of Yochanan Hyrkanus
104-103 BCE Israel Rule of Yehudah Aristobulus
103-76 BCE Israel Rule of Alexander Yannai
76-66 BCE Israel Rule of Salome Alexandra
63 BCE Israel
Roman Civil War: Hyrkanus vs. Aristobulus. Pompey intervenes, Conquest of Jerusalem by Pompey, Judea becomes Roman Vassal.
47 BCE Israel
Roman Caesar appoints Antipater ruler of Judea
70 Roman The Romans conquer Jerusalem
132-136 Roman Jewish revolt under Bar Kochba; final defeat of Judah and loss of political sovereignty, rename area to "Palestine" **
351 Roman Jewish revolt to end foreign rule; Roman Empire adopts Christianity.
395 Turkish Palestine part of the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire, still called Judea or Judah.
438 Turkish Empress Eudocia allows Jews back to Temple site, misinterpreted by Jews as return to nationhood.
614 Iran Persian conquest under Chosroes (with the support of a Jewish army).
628 Turkish "Palestine" reconquered by the Byzantines
633-637 Syrian Arab conquest; shortly afterward, attempt by Jews to restore their nation.
639 Syrian Muawiyah Arab governor.
660 Syrian Muawiyah is made the first Omayyad Caliph of Damascus.
661 Syrian Murder of Ali; Omayyad Dynasty begins.
750 Iraq Last Omayyad Caliph defeated; reign of the Abbassid Caliphs of Baghdad (Persian, Turk, Circassian, Kurd).
878 Egyptian Ahmad, b. Tulun, a Turkish general and governor of Egypt, conquers Palestine; reign of the Tulunides (Turks).
904 Iraq The Abbassids of Baghdad reconquer Palestine.
906 Carmathians Inroads of the Carmathians.
934 Egyptian The Egyptian lkhshidi princes conquer Palestine; their reign begins.
969 Egyptian The Fatimid Caliphs of Cairo conquer Palestine.
969-971 Carmathians War with the Carmathians.
970-976 Turkish Byzantine invasion.
1070-1080 Turkish Seljuq Turks conquer Palestine.
1099 Crusaders The Crusaders conquer Jerusalem, massacre the Jewish and Muslim populations; reign in parts of Palestine until 1291.
1187 Crusaders Saladin of Damascus, a Kurd, captures Jerusalem and the greater part of Palestine.
1244 Mongolian The Kharezmians, instigated by Genghis Khan, invade Palestine; Jerusalem's population is slaughtered, the city sacked.
1260 Egyptian Mameluk Sultans of Egypt defeat Mongols at Ain Jalut, in Palestine; their reign begins.
1260 Egyptian Mongol invasion; Jerusalem sacked.
1291 Egyptian End of the Latin (Crusaders) Kingdom.
1299-1303 Mongolian Mongol invasion.
1516-1517 Turkish The Ottomans conquer Palestine.
1799 French Napoleon conquers Palestine, but is defeated at Acre.
1831 Egyptian Ibrahim Pasha, adopted son of Egypt's Viceroy, occupies Palestine.
1840 Turkish Ibrahim Pasha compelled by the Powers to leave Palestine; Turkish rule restored.
1840 Turkish English writers and statesmen begin to discuss the possibility of a Jewish restoration.
1871-1882 Turkish First Jewish agricultural settlements.
1909 Turkish Foundation of the all-Jewish city of Tel Aviv.
1917-1918 British Allies occupy the whole of Palestine, east and west of the Jordan River; British military administration, end of Ottoman reign.
1917-1918 British Balfour Declaration granting "Jewish Homeland" internationally approved.
1920 British British (pre-Mandate) civil administration; Turkish sovereignty renounced, treaty includes Balfour Declaration
1922 British Palestine Mandate; Jewish National Home confirmed.
1923 British Palestine Mandate comes into operation.
1923 British Seventy-five percent of Palestine is set aside as an independent Arab "Palestinian" state, Transiordan.
1925 British Hebrew University of Jerusalem opened.
1927 British High Commissioners receive Commission for Transjordan.
1929 British Arab revolt.
1936-1939 British Arab revolt and civil war.
1946 British Establishment of Arab state of Transiordan.
1948 Israel End of Mandate for Palestine; establishment of State of Israel; Arab-Jewish war.
1948 Israel Eastern Palestine-Transjordan-.occupies the West Bank area of Western Palestine, becomes "Jordan," constituting over eighty percent of Palestine.

* For familiarity we cite the closest modern country which contained the seat of power at the time.

** Canaan, Judea and "Palestine" refers to both the East and West banks of the Jordan river, what is Israel and Jordan today..

Source: Joan Peter's "From Time Immemorial" Harper & Row Publishers
(with over 150 pages of well sourced footnotes) and
"History of the Jewish People - The Second Temple Era" by Mesorah Publications

--------------------

OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

#1076688 - 11/22/02 11:26 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

it didn't go down like that. The god damn palestinians attacked the jews, then the jews kicked their ass and took their land. Why should the jews give the land back? the won it in war. that's like us giving california back to mexico. It's just recockulous.

--------------------
Think for yourself; Question Authority

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: TeRzMaStA]
    #1076697 - 11/22/02 11:29 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

****it didn't go down like that. The god damn palestinians attacked the jews, then the jews kicked their ass and took their land*****

they always forget about that small point, from the " smartest " of middle-eastern affairs to the numbnut that follows the crowd.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Edited by Innvertigo (11/22/02 11:30 AM)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1076700 - 11/22/02 11:30 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Thad be like me breaking into your house and stealing your stereo, and then giving it back.

I got it fair and square, so get over it.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1076702 - 11/22/02 11:31 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

terrible analogy...not even in the same ball park

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1076704 - 11/22/02 11:33 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

exactly what I was thinking

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1076709 - 11/22/02 11:36 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The Jews/Brits evacuated people from their homes and gave their property away to someone that it did not belong to.

What sort of compensation did these people recieve anyway. There's a concept called "Eminent Domain" that means if the government takes something away from someone, they pay them fair market price for it.

It's the 14th Ammendment, which doesn't apply to foreign countries, but it's still the right thing to do.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1076715 - 11/22/02 11:41 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

so are you saying they were never invaded my the arab counties?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Edited by Innvertigo (11/22/02 11:53 AM)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1076790 - 11/22/02 12:11 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I'm saying everybody has invaded everybody else by now.

It's 2000 year old invasion orgy over there. In the last century The Israelites invaded Palestine and took all their shit, they tried to take it back and lost.

The Palestinians are, however, still owed Eminenent Domain. They should be living in Jordan on land bought by the U.S., Britain, and Israel.

I figure the amount of land that was taken from them would be worth close to a trillion dollars today.

I'm also saying there is no good guy / bad guy situation over there, pretty much everybody is in the wrong.

Germany should have to cough up a good sized portion of the Eminent Domain settlement as well.

If everybody had "done the right thing" then "Palestine" would have been the other Japan instead of the shit heap it is today.

--------------------

OfflineBowlKiller
----
    #1076805 - 11/22/02 12:16 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yes God gave the land of Isreal to the jews. I dont know what you all are talking about when you say that Isreal belongs to the Palestinians. It was the Jews first. I mean thats just a fact. And the Jews ARE God's chosen people. They really are. Palestinians are from the line of Ishmeal, a person rejected. I told you the reason why and that is true.

As for you saying your tired of paying taxes to protect Isreal, thats exactly what I said. Eventually USA will pull away from Isreal because of the very way that you feel. Because no one (hardly anyone) really understands the battle, more and more people will demand that we get out of the area.

Anyway Mark my words about the China and Russia thing, its not so easy to understand that part unless you really closely look at what Russia and China are curently doing, and how they feel about Isreal. I mean for them its just a build up at this point.

But really do not expect peace. I will not come. Actually in a way it will come and I ask you to mark my words again. This fighting will more and more come to the forefront of the worlds attention. I am sure you can see that because more and more people learn about and take about the Mideast crisis. Ok so the whole world is going to be watching this thing and a man will come up and solve the problem. Yes just watch a man will come into play and this man will be very charasmatic and renowned. And everyone will be like "oh this man is a great man who solved the problems and brought in peace" Many Many people will be amazed and the word will spread about how great this guy is. Even to the point that people will think the man I Jesus Christ come back to the earth. Its going to be very wierd just let me assure you. Anyway I'm not really telling you anything that is not already there. Everything is pretty much in place. It is amazing.

Anyway the only problem with this guy is that it is NOT going to be Jesus and after a short time this person is going to rise up and break the peace. Then all hell is going to break loose, mass mass armies are going to go to Isreal to fight.

Anyway all I can say is take a little bit of what I have said really look at the situation. Remember my words and see for yourself.

Isreal will be vindicated in the very end I assure you. No one can stop Isreal. In the end they will have the victory.

--------------------
----

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#1076821 - 11/22/02 12:20 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I assume you are referring to the 3rd anti-christ...and as much as I would love to talk about it, I don't think this is the forum for it.

--------------------

OfflineBowlKiller
----
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Rono]
    #1076845 - 11/22/02 12:26 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

yea I guess I went to far, sorry. Anyway its all good let the fighting go on, dont get mad about it. There will be more and more killing and fighting. Then the man I mention with a little peace, and then MASS fighting, then thats it, world government is all over.

--------------------
----

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1076879 - 11/22/02 12:41 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Israel does have some legitimat claim to the region, but it doesn't have anything to do with anyone's "big invisible old man in the sky" theories.

That is the definition of retardation. It's hairbrained thinking like that that's caused most of the suffering in the world.

If anyone needs to be ethically cleansed, it's people like that.

--------------------

InvisibleFrog31337
Stranger

Loc: Midwest, US
    #1076957 - 11/22/02 01:16 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I respect your views on God and his "chosen" people but in this debate the only way to solve this in a civilized manner is to leave religion at the door. Since you are ready for Armageddon now, you are no use in helping solve the middle-east crisis.

Edit: My view on this is that the occupied territories should become part of Israel, and that a similar area on the EDGE of Israel exchanged. Having a country within a country is ridiculous!

Edited by Frog31337 (11/22/02 01:22 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1077158 - 11/22/02 02:38 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

Thad be like me breaking into your house and stealing your stereo, and then giving it back.

No. It would be as if you broke into my house. I kick your ass and take your wallet. I keep it.

They started the war. They lost. Israel won the land. Now the Palestinians won't stop whining about it.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineBowlKiller
----
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Frog31337]
    #1077170 - 11/22/02 02:43 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I dont see how religion is not a part of it when in reality religion is what is driving the entire conflict. But ok lets leave an indespensible part of the equation out of it.

And I am pretty sure that I have been what you call civilized, I dont see why we cant have discussion with that element intact.

Anyway, you say I am of no help to solving the problem. Well thats just the thing about my position. I know that there is not going to be any solution or end to the violence. And so for many people they will get upset or you know generally not understand what is really going on over there.

Land exchange is just not an option. You have to understand how important the land is. Its like neighbors in Texas. If there is any problem with even an inch of the property line, you better believe there will be unrest untill the problem is resolved. Anyway of course its not exactly the same because the people we speak of view that land as HOLY land. Ooops I guess im bringing religion back into it. But hey that is they way the people think on both sides. When the land is holy to them that means they want it all and feel in the core of thier being that every inch belongs to them.

I guess my main point is: Look at the situation from the perspective of two seperate peoples, who have it ingrained in thier blood to be against each other. And know that there will be not even a shred of peace untill a man comes along and makes a covenant. This will be broken however and then I guarentee you, you are going to see mass killing, probably the Dome of the Rock will be destroyed and the Temple rebuilt. ( I cant talk about this temple or Dome and how it is important since I dont want to seem religious even though this area of Jerusalem is what its all about) When this takes place Armageddon will happen.

That is what I think there is to it. Its pretty simple really.

--------------------
----

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1077175 - 11/22/02 02:47 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Is Israeli army has also killed innocent children. Both sides are retarded dogmatic fools.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1077180 - 11/22/02 02:48 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

****They lost. Israel won the land. Now the Palestinians won't stop whining about it. ****

That reminds me of a group of other people....i just can't put my finger on who it is....hmmmmm :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1077187 - 11/22/02 02:52 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Gosh.... now who could you possibly be refering to?
:grin: :grin: :grin:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

#1077342 - 11/22/02 04:02 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

BULLSHIT. The other japan my ass. It'd still be a shit heap, and as far as paying them back for the shit they gave away FUCK THAT! They attacked, lost, and thier shit got taken away. They deserve that. Fuck em. They're in the wrong.
That's just like america helping to rebuild germany after the war. Why the fuck did we do that? That's just dumb. Why waste our money and man power on that. FUCK IT! It just doesn't make sense in my eye's it war. War. You see what I'm sayin WAR. It's not like oh well we lost now pay for the shit you destroyed. FUCK THAT! You tried to fuck with us. we kicked your ass. Deal with it

--------------------

Edited by TeRzMaStA (11/22/02 04:04 PM)

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1077478 - 11/22/02 05:13 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The people on this board scare me. I would expect this kind of talk on welovebush.com, but here? what the hell happened. People on here actually advocate erasing an entire people. Answer that! How is that beneficial? So to all you pro-Israeli's. What if a big group of well-armed, well funded group of Native Americans came, drove you from your homes, killed a few of you and then confined you to small areas and told you to deal with it, and then continued to slowly kill you through TOTAL economic blockade because a few of your brethren decided to fight back? So they come and blow up your whole community because 5 or 6 guys were there building bombs and shit.

Why do the Jews get such special priveleges? Because they are chosen? They needed their own place but the plan got all fucked up. What about the other victims of genocide all across the world? What do they get? Not a god damn thing.

And I want an answer to this question "Why do you think they should all be killed?" Answer that!

OfflineHuxley
Loc: Las Vegas
    #1077614 - 11/22/02 06:18 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

It's all Hitler's fault. If there was no Holocaust, there would be no way that the Jews could have had the world's sympathy to remove the Palestinians from their country and put them in ghettos on the basis some fable book saying that this land is for them.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1077623 - 11/22/02 06:21 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

No, it goes like this... I walk into your house one day and say "This is my house now." then you say "fuck you get out of my house", then I say "No." then you take a swing at me, and I kick your ass.

Now it's my house, the neighbors are pissed, and every now and then you through a rock through my (your) window, and I come out to the cardboard box you're living in in my (your) back yard and kick your ass again, Oh, I also occasionaly come out and make you give me head just because I feel like it because you're a stupid bitch who's living in a cardboard box in my (your) back yard.

Then you say "IT"S MY DAMN HOUSE", and I say "Hey I lived here back in the eighties, so fuck off and move back in with your parents." and like a dumbass you stay in the cardboard box.

Now where's the hole in that analogy?

--------------------

OfflineHuxley
    #1077636 - 11/22/02 06:26 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Baby Hitler you are pretty intelligent but I can't believe you actually think that Palestine would be another Japan. How can you become economically dominant by following a religion as antithetical to economic development as Islam? The Arab world is in the state it's in because of its religion that enslaves half the population and views scientific progress as evil.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Huxley]
    #1077667 - 11/22/02 06:39 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I said "If everybody had "done the right thing" then "Palestine" would have been the other Japan instead of the shit heap it is today. "

"Everyone" includes the Palestinians. I realize that if we just cave them the money we owe them, that they would take the money, buy a bunch of bombs with it, and try to take back their homes anyway.

I never said it was a good plan, just that it was what should have happened. Dumbasses tend to screw up ideal plans very efectively.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1077692 - 11/22/02 06:54 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

how long did it take you to come up with that analogy?..i don't agree with it in the slightest, but i'm impressed by how much effort you put into it. :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1077713 - 11/22/02 07:01 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Wow! Aren't you just the cutest little fella!

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1078151 - 11/22/02 09:52 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Palestinians just need to run when they see Israeli soldiers, instead they just stand and throw rocks. Israelis just go about their bussiness and then some faggot palestinian thinks he will get a ticket into heaven and blows up a bus without givin the people a chance to save themselves. Those bitch ass arabs are terrorists. The west needs to wipe them out.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (11/22/02 09:53 PM)

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #1078268 - 11/22/02 11:00 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

>>>Shit im talking about ethnic cleansing. We need to rid the world of this culture that would commit such an act.

This is not right. Genocide is an evil offence and crime against all of mankind. It destroys cultures, sometimes forever.

Some people might say that your statement was also a tad hypicritical. What you're talking about is Hitler bad. It's evil.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #1078490 - 11/23/02 12:53 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, for once I agree with Rail Gun. It looks like everybody is against genocide, except for Ehud.

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1078510 - 11/23/02 01:03 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Ehud, I demand that you apologize for your genocidal comments.

Offlineshogun221
God in the Wired

#1078556 - 11/23/02 01:31 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Careful evaluation of this thread had led me to believe that there is not, in fact, a such thing as a soul. As least, not in the case of certain people. I hoped man had evolved a bit, but it seems things move along as always...with a few enlightened people dragging the stupid, apathetic, ape-men along with them.

Hope you guys have fun slugging each other and eating raw meat.

--------------------
"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward. ~FDR"

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: shogun221]
    #1078611 - 11/23/02 02:07 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Evolution is a lie.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: ehud]
    #1078931 - 11/23/02 06:49 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Macey Howard]
    #1078987 - 11/23/02 07:52 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

We can make it out job :smile:

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: downforpot]
    #1078994 - 11/23/02 08:03 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe America could stop installing fucking maniacs like Saddam and arming and funding him for decades first tho! That sure doesn't help.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1079015 - 11/23/02 08:37 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

If evolution is a lie, it's a better one than creationism.

They have much better evidence to back up their lie.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1079042 - 11/23/02 09:05 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

American gov't. is really stupid, they helped the taliban, iraq, all of em. Now they gotta kill em.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1079071 - 11/23/02 09:29 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Just like Israel.  :tongue:

They're next.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1079194 - 11/23/02 11:17 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

israel loves america. the arabs fuckin hate this place. why dont u kill all the jews in america, the economy will collapse.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
    #1081258 - 11/24/02 06:46 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

Genocide is an evil offence and crime against all of mankind.

Genocides are usually based on statements that some land was given to a nation by their god. I thought that you think genocide is good!?

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
    #1084547 - 11/25/02 01:58 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hey Buddha5254 you demands don't scare me.
I not going to apologize because I used those words on purpose. I am sick and tired of people standing up for terrorists and victimizing them. Suicide bombings should be punishable like a war crime. Any person that thinks that these bombers had good reason to commit these acts is insane. Israel is using military and political methods to fight, while their foes are using terrorism and targeting the innocent. I mention "genocide" because it makes a point of illustrating how it is not simply a bunch of crazy people strapping bombs to their chest, but instead an entire culture that sympathizes with these terrorist and actually believe that they are committing noble spiritual acts.
So who is making the Muslims support these bombings?
Is it their hatred of America? Is it their hatred of Israel? Is it simply something within their everyday lives that tells them this is righteous? Or maybe just a culmination of all three. Which ever reason does not justify what they are doing to this world.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1084732 - 11/25/02 02:56 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Is it their hatred of America? Is it their hatred of Israel?

Nah it's more about getting kicked out of your home and country by a bunch of strangers and then persecuted and humilated for 50 years. As I've said - you kick the population of Florida out of their homes, put them in refugee camps and humiliate and starve them for 50 years and you'll have americans walking in with bombs strapped to them. It's pretty simple to understand.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1084763 - 11/25/02 03:14 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Ehud when you talk about who is comitting genocide, who is comitting it? The Palestinians? huh? You think that is wrong, but in this thread you have advocated genocide against the Palestinians. I still demand an apology to this entire board. Not even Invertigo would call for genocide. You are an embarrasment to humanity.

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
    #1084996 - 11/25/02 04:55 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

You are an embarrasment to humanity.

whatever.... Where do you get off making demands of people? You think we should all follow right behind you and not get out of line. I demand you apologize for calling me a fucking idiot. All you do is go around making lousy points and calling people names.
I think alex said that if Florida was force populated then you would see Americans doing the same thing as Arabs. I would have to say I totally disagree with that. Americans would form an organized militia and fight back as groups not as individuals. Americans have never used or at least relied on suicide tatics Ever, in any of the many wars we fought even the Civil war where Union soldiers marched through the south. No, Americans would not strap bombs to their chest and kill school kids. That is not how our culture fights.
And even if Americans started to do that (see above) that would not make it right. And the rest of the world should look into the reasons that suicide bombing happens.
The Palestinians are not alone with injustice in the world. You think they are the only people who had their land stolen from them and got an unfair deal from political rhetoric? If I must I will find for you another group of people that have suffered similar to Palestine but are not using suicide tactics to get their way.

Offlineshogun221
God in the Wired

#1085119 - 11/25/02 05:39 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Certain people need to gain some respect for life, and not generalize an entire population based on the actions of a few.

I love it. Ehud blames all Palestinians for the actions of a few terrorists, then advocates murdering them all because of it. Of course, Palestine couldn't possibly have any 87-year old grandmothers right? And if they do, it's their own damn fault they were born into the wrong religion.(even if they don't support terrorism themselves) Let's ignore that women and children get killed by the Israeli army all the time. Hell, they probably deserved it right?

Ehud, you fucking waste of life, the only difference between you and Hitler, is that Hitler had an army.

--------------------
"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward. ~FDR"

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: shogun221]
    #1085171 - 11/25/02 05:59 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

....how do you know I dont have an army....  :cool:

genocide is "The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group." ouch that is harsh nobody wants that.... wel howabout we knock it down a notch for the slow ones

genocide is "The systematic and planned extermination of [a group of people that think and feel the same way]."

and then make that group of people everybody who thinks that suicde bombings is noble. 

genocide is "The systematic and planned extermination of [everybody who thinks that suicde bombings is noble].'

I guess genocide is a pretty harsh word to use, but it works for the circumstances.  suicide bombings are not committed by just individuals, they are also committed by the people who support them and make otheres feel that if they were to be a suicide bomber they will go straigh to heaven. (im still waiting to see where in the koran it says that).

Offlineshogun221
God in the Wired

#1085349 - 11/25/02 07:10 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"I am so fucking mad at the musslims for doing this.

"Shit im talking about ethnic cleansing. We need to rid the world of this culture that would commit such an act."

Note the use of the word "Muslim", no distinction given between the violent and nonviolent Muslims. And the use of the word 'ethnic'? Gee, I didn't know people who "think and feel the same way" are naturally part of the same ethnic group. Face it, you wanted them all dead, regardless of if they were involved with terrorism or not.

As for this "winner takes the spoils" bs floating around, guess the "muslims" really kicked our ass on 9/11. But hey," might makes right", so we have no right to complain.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1087058 - 11/26/02 08:08 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

sadly you seem to think that dressing up murder in various names i.e suicide bombing, Military campaign etc gives it some degree of legitimacy or not. This is not the case, murder is murder however you dress it up.

You like to make out that Israel is fighting a war against terror but If you seriously think that bulldozing down innocent peoples homes is not terror tactics then there is obviously no hope for you. Please explain to me why during the latest intifada that Palestinian deaths outnumber Israeli deaths 3 to 1? The Israelis arent merely protecting themselves and stamping out terror they are engaging in their own terrorist war against innocent palestinians. You have bought the media smokescreen hook, line and sinker havent you? Do you not realise that suicide bombers are in the minority and that while they may still be respected by their peers based on religous reasons it does not mean that all palestinians agree or think this is the best action to take. By focusing on these bombers, the media are able to manipulate individuals such as yourself, who have not yet learnt to think freely or see through media bias, into believing that these people represent the majority of all Palestinians and therefore justifying Israels further incursions and atrocities which, inicidentally, do not receive nearly the same amount of hysterical coverage as each suicide bombing does.

There are fanatics on both sides fuelled by hate, there are moderates on both sides fuelled by a desire fo peace and understanding . I dont see how people such as ourselves, who are not directly involved, offer anything by taking sides with either the Israelis or the palestinians. As someone who is more interested in peace than conflict, in understanding over confusion I choose to side with the moderates on both sides, those who are honestly seeking a peaceful resolution to this problem.

Any serious talk of genocide is coming from the detritus of the gene pool and im sure mother nature will find away of making these people infertile.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1087073 - 11/26/02 08:16 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

The Palestinians are not alone with injustice in the world. You think they are the only people who had their land stolen from them and got an unfair deal from political rhetoric? If I must I will find for you another group of people that have suffered similar to Palestine but are not using suicide tactics to get their way.

Id like to see this evidence. The only one I can think of is Ireland. Doesnt really fit your bill does it? Going by your logic all Irish are terrorists who plant car bombs and blow up shopping centres and they all deserve to die. Or is it differnet because they are the same colour as us and follow the same religion that is prevalent throughout the west, namely christinsanity.

Im sure you have plenty of examples to regale us with though ehud.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: GazzBut]
    #1087245 - 11/26/02 09:19 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, Ehud name some other people that share in the Palestinians misfortune. I will not apologize to a genocidal maniac for anything. I do more on this board than call people names, I bring up valid points quite often as other people will agree. You on the other hand advocate genocide. Enough said.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1087273 - 11/26/02 09:32 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

****I do more on this board than call people names, I bring up valid points quite often as other people will agree****

now that my friend is comedy..ha :smirk:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1087336 - 11/26/02 10:09 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Buddha's sure brung a few more points to the table than you dearest inny...

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Xlea321]
    #1088974 - 11/26/02 09:20 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Invert, you should be supporting me on this one. I know that you are anti-genocide. Help me out.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1090215 - 11/27/02 05:15 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

why?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineHuxley
    #1095098 - 11/28/02 11:53 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The Palestinians are multiplying like rabbits. The women stay home and pop out child after child. This is the only way that they can prove their worth in their culture. So it would behoove Isreal to find some way to live with them. If they try to kill them all there will be a lot of dead Jews as well.

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
    #1102334 - 12/01/02 10:48 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I was home the past week.

I will look for some example where people fought with non suicidal methods. Right now I can think of South Africa, Taiwan, Philippines. All three of these countries do not have Muslim influence but got screwed from either America or some other political power. Yet they did not see suicide bombings as the method of battle hmmmm. Maybe there is a link between suicidal maniacs and the Muslim religion?

The recent suicidal bombings in Africa this past weekend were also committed by muslim extremists. I don't think there are any Israelis in Kenya taking over land there...
In reply to:

Going by your logic all Irish are terrorists who plant car bombs and blow up shopping centres and they all deserve to die.

well I was talking about suicidal bombings a little different, but yes the IRA bombings are terrorist acts too. I don't think the Christian religion says that you go straight to heaven by killing yourself and your foe at the same time. Don't get me wrong! I don't want to see the killing of Arabs, but i do want to see an elimination of this idea that suicidal bombings get a person straight to Al ah.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1103250 - 12/02/02 05:32 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

If you want that shit gone, kill Islam, we need to make a time machine, go back in time, kill muhamad, the fucker fucked every1 over.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #1103394 - 12/02/02 08:23 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Ehud, any killing is wrong,whether it's rifle fire,a cluster bomb dropped from an airplane,or suicide bombers.You are just contributing to the circle of violence. I wish everyone like you (sorry for the generalization) were dosed with acid or given a pill of MDMA.I'm tired of all the us vs. them bullshit.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: monoamine]
    #1103444 - 12/02/02 08:55 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Well said, Its the people who want peace on both sides we should support. Not those on both sides who perpetuate these struggles for their own selfish agendas.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1103557 - 12/02/02 10:07 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The Phillipines dont have a muslim influence? Right.

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #1103668 - 12/02/02 11:03 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

I don't think the Christian religion says that you go straight to heaven by killing yourself and your foe at the same time

The Kohran(sp?) and the Bible could probably be interpreted as justifying almost anything.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1105261 - 12/02/02 08:23 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Look, we can't have peace, its either live or die. We either kill them or they kill us.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
    #1105773 - 12/02/02 10:38 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

The Kohran(sp?) and the Bible could probably be interpreted as justifying almost anything.

almost anything...? yea thats a strong argument. that is like saying less than infinity.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1106280 - 12/03/02 02:55 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The christian religion has been responsible for more wars and murders than any of the other religions.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1106630 - 12/03/02 09:23 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Hey Ehud, Im not letting anyone forget that you are an advocate of genocide. What is really sad is that only a few people spoke up with me against what you were saying against genocide. Sadly, Invert did not support me in the fight against genocide. I am disappointed. Once again I demand you apologize to this board and retract your genocidal comments.

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
"Your" demands? vs. My "Opinion" [Re: Buddha5254]
    #1107839 - 12/03/02 05:29 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Dude what kind of Facist life style are you used to? Why do I have to meet your demands? Are you so used to getting your way that if someone chooses to think differently it really gets under you skin. I'll tell you what. I will apologize for making you so irritated, but I am also going to suggest that you stop using message boards until you are ready for freedom of speech. I can say anything I damn well please and should not have to retract any of my comments if I don't want to. If you don't like what somebody has to say then just ignore them. I was not talking to you directly, I was simply voicing my emotions how I wanted to. That is why I frequent a message board system. I would like to think that anybody no matter what their opinion should be able to do so also and not have to meet you demands. Maybe you should create your own bulletin board system so that you can edit and censor those people who don't live up to your demands.
How about you give us your knowledgeable opinion on the topic instead of expecting everybody to simply do what you say.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1107860 - 12/03/02 05:37 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I find it sad that you think he should apologize for his opinion and/or statement. Now if he attempted genocide that would be another matter.

Grow up.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: "Your" demands? vs. My "Opinion" [Re: ehud]
    #1108293 - 12/03/02 09:17 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Im just asking you to think about what you have said and apologize for advocating genocide. It is interesting that you call me a fascist. Dont apologize for irritating me, apologize for advocating the extermination of an entire people. You can say whatever the fuck you want but when you unintelligently advocate genocide, dont come down on me buddy. Its just really hard for me to ignore someone who believes that genocide is a good idea.

OfflineEchoVortex
(hard) member
    #1108793 - 12/04/02 12:16 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Dear Ehud,

You're Jewish aren't you? I mean, with a screen name like ehud it's kind of a dead giveaway. Might as well have an avatar of picture with a guy wearing a yarmulke (notice how I took care to spell "yarmulke" correctly--even though you can't even bother to spell "Palestine" correctly--or many other words, for that matter).

Anyway, I can understand your getting all emotional about the Palestinian suicide bombers. That kind of behavior is not excusable under any circumstances, and those people who DO make excuses for it on the basis of Israel's equally evil actions (Israel soldiers shooting unarmed kids--it's all documented, dude. Try to deny it all you want, but the facts are the facts) are rather misguided. But the fact of the matter is that calling for "ethnic cleansing" discredits you completely. I mean, it makes you look like a complete nutwhack, except in the eyes of the few far-rightwing kooks who frequent these boards.

Now, I'm sure you're SO emotional at this point that you don't damn well care whether you look like a nutwhack or not. But the deeper point to made is this: there is a difference between REVENGE and JUSTICE. Revenge simply begets more revenge. It creates an endless spiral that never really bottoms out until everyone is dead. I suppose you think that if Israel eliminates the Palestinians, the cycle will end. Wrong, my friend. It will simply inspire the Muslim world to launch one last suicidal assault on Israel, using Pakistani nukes if possible. Of course Israel has nukes of its own to fight back, but the only sensible conclusion is that this would be a lose-lose situation for everybody involved. Once again, the key distinction: REVENGE/JUSTICE. Unfortunately, neither the Israelis nor the Arabs have a highly evolved sense of JUSTICE. They both have a highly evolved sense of REVENGE however, hence the perpetual mess. Most of us who don't have a stake either way feel that the two of them deserve each other.

And by the way: if you ARE in fact a Jew, and you DO in fact feel so emotional about this, why not enlist in the Israeli army? Why not go there and taste the reality for yourself, instead of just lobbing cybergrenades from the safety of your computer terminal? That just makes you seem like a nutwhack AND a pantywaist to boot. You have called for the extermination of every last Palestinian man, woman, and child. This, in my eyes, makes you no better than the suicide bombers. Worse, in fact, because unlike them you don't even have the courage of your convictions.

Edited by EchoVortex (12/04/02 12:17 AM)

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: "Your" demands? vs. My "Opinion" [Re: EchoVortex]
    #1109212 - 12/04/02 05:03 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

nice post!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1109228 - 12/04/02 05:39 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

what difference does it make if he's jewish or not?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: "Your" demands? vs. My "Opinion" [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1109297 - 12/04/02 07:05 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

1 word, 4 letters - BIAS

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: "Your" demands? vs. My "Opinion" [Re: GazzBut]
    #1109521 - 12/04/02 09:19 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

so other races can comment on the murdering cowards but the jews can't?

wow that sounds fair...must be a libbie thing

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1109549 - 12/04/02 09:45 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Invert, just curious, are you anti genocide or not?

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
sorry not jewish [Re: EchoVortex]
    #1109629 - 12/04/02 10:31 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Nope not Jewish.  Not a nutwack either.  Call me insane (oh wait you guys already did that  :tongue:) but I can see Israel stopping the vilolence but not the Muslims.  It doesn't matter what the rest of the world does, the Muslim extremist are going to have the last laugh.  That is because they don't even care about life or death anymore, all they care about is killing Jews.  I don't think the Jews really want to have all the Muslims killed instead  I think they just want land and protection and they are going to do what they need to get it.  Yes killing is killing, but realistically Jewish killing will eventually stop.  Muslim killing is probly never going to stop until Armageddon.  It seems that the Muslims are the ones going around the world terrorizing whoever they please.  The Jews are keeping their activities located to their own land.  By the way I would really like to hear your justification of Sept 11.  It seems that your arguments are implying that the Muslims are acting out of revenge.  I totally disagree the Muslims are the agressors in this world.

P.S. Mi speling iz fyne 

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: "Your" demands? vs. My "Opinion" [Re: Buddha5254]
    #1109819 - 12/04/02 12:14 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

that's a stupid question that doesn't even deserve a response...if you don't know my views by now that is your poblem....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1110056 - 12/04/02 01:38 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

So are you for or against genocide. Answer the question

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1110220 - 12/04/02 02:36 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

your question is ignorant.

Read my above post, i'll let you assume what you want to....always leave them guessing i always say.

what do YOU think my position on this topic is?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1110374 - 12/04/02 03:14 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Muslims start shit with every1 and they don't care about dying, they teach their little kids, since they are born to kill. goody, fuckin faggots need to be wipped out, elimated, erased.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineEchoVortex
(hard) member
Re: sorry not jewish [Re: ehud]
    #1111657 - 12/04/02 09:19 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Ehud writes:
"I don't think the Jews really want to have all the Muslims killed "

Did I ever say they did? The issue I was addressing was YOUR blather about "ethnic cleansing" of the Palestinians. Or have you changed your mind about that?

"Muslim killing is probly never going to stop until Armageddon"

I think we can safely say that killing, in general, will not stop until Armageddon.

"By the way I would really like to hear your justification of Sept 11. "

Huh? What do the Palestinians have to do with 9/11? That was carried out by Saudi Arabians, led by a Saudi construction fortune heir, funded by Saudi money. As for "justifications," there IS no justification for that kind of atrocity. I never said or implied that there was. I live in New York. I have a lot more to lose from potential terrorist attacks on this country than you do down there in State College.

"It seems that your arguments are implying that the Muslims are acting out of revenge."

In the case of the Palestinians, they ARE acting out of revenge for a very long list of criminal and murderous acts committed against them by the Israeli government and the Israeli military and security forces. The FIRST acts of terrorism that the PLO carried out, way back in the 60s, were considered some kind of revenge for the fact that Palestine was summarily taken away from them by Western imperialist fiat. And why was Israel created? Because Europeans felt guilty about the Holocaust. Now, if you had read my post carefully you would have seen that I in no way endorse what Palestinian terrorists are doing. What they're doing is quite stupid, actually. If they had taken the path of the civil disobedience and media manipulation practiced by figures such as Gandhi and Nelson Mandela, they would have built up a huge fund of world sympathy and goodwill by now, and the pressure on Israel would have been enormous. Unfortunately for common Palestinians, extremist elements came to dominate the agenda.

"I totally disagree the Muslims are the agressors in this world."

The Muslims? The world situation is a good deal more complex and nuanced than to cleaved down to Christians, Jews, Muslims. That's like saying World Wars One and Two (the second and first most deadly wars, respectively, in human history) were caused by the Christians. Well, yeah, the Austro-Hungarian Empire was Christian. So was Nazi Germany. So was Mussolini's Italy. So, according to your logic, Christianity is to blame for the 50 million human beings killed in World War II and the 20 million humans killed in World War I. 70 million people killed in wars that were essentially begun and perpetuated by Christian Europe. Muslim terrorists would have a long hard slog of it before they could ever reach that figure.

This is not about religion. This is about power. Powerful countries don't need to practice terrorism because their military might gives them all of the safety, power, and access to economic resources that they need. Terrorism is the weapon of the relatively powerless. Does that justify its use? No, because all terrorism is essentially a species of revenge, not justice. But it does go some way towards explaining why those who don't have power will make recourse to terrorism.

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1113540 - 12/05/02 11:32 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

So I guess you are against Palestinian statehood and for their extermination. Bravo

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1113888 - 12/05/02 01:09 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

believe what you will......i can't sway you.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGunboat
At the bottom ofJudecca

Loc: Toronto, Canada
    #1120928 - 12/07/02 11:21 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Lemme take some time out to point out that Ehud does not represent us... i.e. if we were at a party and he spilled the bong water, we'd all say 'No, we don't know that guy. Never heard of him'

The only Jews I know that are genocidal and speak of mass murdering Arabs are fools. And they're unrealistic fools, at that. During the Second World War, Adolf Hitler controlled the lion's share of Europe, and he was trying to eliminate a race of no more than a dozen million. And he failed!

So how, short of using Weapons of Mass Destruction, are we going to purge Islam off the Earth? It's completely unrealistic. It's unfeasible to try to wipe out a race...

Not that I support purging Islam, either. I wouldn't mind seeing a few smart bombs hitting Wahabist demagogue's houses, but the vast majority of Arabs (and other Muslims) whose minds haven't been adulterated by propaganda are definitely not evil people. Even those who are propagandized are just ignorant, not evil.

There's a fine line between ignorance and evil when dealing with Islam. George W. Bush knows this line, which is probably why Afghanistan isn't a smoking crater. But now I'm just getting plain OT, so I'll close in saying fuck off to genocidal maniacs. And that includes Yasser Arafat.

EDIT: I thought I'd take out my flame against Dubya. I'm awfully hard on the poor guy :smile: 

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people."
- J. Danforth Quayle

Edited by Gunboat (12/07/02 11:23 PM)

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: "Your" demands? vs. My "Opinion" [Re: Gunboat]
    #1122095 - 12/08/02 12:56 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The Muslims are never going to give up. The only way is for all the non muslim countries to start killing them.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: "Your" demands? vs. My "Opinion" [Re: downforpot]
    #1123589 - 12/09/02 12:03 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Do you actually believe that? Are you that disturbed? Are you a member of the Jewish Defense League?

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: "Your" demands? vs. My "Opinion" [Re: Zahid]
    #1124046 - 12/09/02 05:19 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I agree, that the only way this war between Isreal and the muslims to end is if one side destroys the other...i don't think i'd shed a tear either way.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Edited by Innvertigo (12/09/02 05:19 AM)

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: "Your" demands? vs. My "Opinion" [Re: Zahid]
    #1125655 - 12/09/02 04:38 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Zahid, just try to realize that they know not what they are saying, and dont know the true implications of what they believe. Ehud even advocated genocide on this thread. EHUD IS AN ADVOCATE OF GENOCIDE!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1127972 - 12/10/02 05:22 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

give it a rest. Unless you have something else to add?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1128003 - 12/10/02 05:55 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

What a tragic mindset you have.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: "Your" demands? vs. My "Opinion" [Re: GazzBut]
    #1128359 - 12/10/02 10:01 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you Gazzbutt
Invertigo, do you have any compassion for any human whatsoever? DO you really believe what you say or do you just think its fun to get under the "libbies skin"?

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1128791 - 12/10/02 12:05 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

****Invertigo, do you have any compassion for any human whatsoever? ****

What kind of human?

****DO you really believe what you say or do you just think its fun to get under the "libbies skin"? *****

What did i say? All i wanted was your whinning to stop, you sound like a 4 year old trying to get his/her point across. As far as what i believe you have no idea what i believe because your ignorant.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
    #1128825 - 12/10/02 12:16 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Buddha is an advocate Isolationism (crawling in cave and running away from our problems).  BUDDHA IS AN ADVOCATE OF KILLING ISRAELIS BY TERRORISTIC METHODS. :tongue:
Or maybe he just doesn't understand the implications of what he says.  If america stopped helping Isreal they would be killed isn't that a form of genocide? 

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1128833 - 12/10/02 12:18 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

he hates jews as well...  :shocked:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Edited by Innvertigo (12/10/02 12:19 PM)

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1129199 - 12/10/02 02:12 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I hate Jews? I hate the Israeli government. I have best friends that are Jewish and share my opinions. I do not advocate suicide bombing, as Ehud would like everyone to think. I simply realize that they have their reasons. Invert, to say I hate Jews actually made me upset. Next semester I am even taking a class on the Holocaust. You two (Ehud and Invert) are taking my statements totally out of context. But, Ehud, you have actually come out and said on this board that Palestinians should be done away with! It is funny that when someone takes up for an underdog and criticizes Israeli and American policies, they are suddenly anti-Semite. I am disgusted and embarrased that I even debate with the two of you. If I was out in public at many of the places that I frequent, and encountered people like you I wouldnt even give you the time of day. I will no longer interact with either of you because it is simply pointless, and your comments towards me are baseless and slanderous. Many of the horrible things you accuse me of, you are in fact admittedly guilty of.

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: "Your" demands? vs. My "Opinion" [Re: Gunboat]
    #1129211 - 12/10/02 02:14 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for saying that Ehud does not represent you guys and girls that lean more towards the right. Its good to know.

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1129218 - 12/10/02 02:17 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I never said I was isolationist either. We just need to reevaluate where our military is and why.

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
    #1129235 - 12/10/02 02:22 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

I simply realize that they have their reasons.

what reasons to murder Irealis? I dont care if you like Jews or not, you still hate Ireali's amd think that they deserve what they get.

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1129238 - 12/10/02 02:24 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I said the Israeli government. It all stops here.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1129327 - 12/10/02 02:54 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

****I hate Jews? I hate the Israeli government. ****

I'm using your logic, therefore since you try to justify the killing of innocent people it is only fitting that you hate those that are murdered ie: Jews.

****I have best friends that are Jewish and share my opinions. ****

that's like saying i'm not racist i know a black guy....

****I do not advocate suicide bombing, as Ehud would like everyone to think. I simply realize that they have their reasons****

therefore you are a homocide sympathizer. You try to justify what they are doing which means that you support them in most peoples minds.

****Invert, to say I hate Jews actually made me upset. ****

i can't control your emotions, only you can, so i have no time to really care.

****You two (Ehud and Invert) are taking my statements totally out of context. ****

that's the pot calling the kettle black. Seems to be a trend of yours.

****It is funny that when someone takes up for an underdog and criticizes Israeli and American policies, they are suddenly anti-Semite. ****

It's also funny that when someone talks against the palastinians they are considered oppressors and sheep of the jews.

****I am disgusted and embarrased that I even debate with the two of you. ****

I don't take you seriously therefore my responses to you will be just as you see, obsurd.

****If I was out in public at many of the places that I frequent, and encountered people like you I wouldnt even give you the time of day****

oh lord, there goes my "i want to meet buhda" dream...trust me, we would never be at the same place.

****I will no longer interact with either of you because it is simply pointless, and your comments towards me are baseless and slanderous. ****

I demonstrate obsurdity with the obsurd...quit yer whining. A majority of your post consist of the same personal attacks as does mine, you must have been talking to phluck because you're strating to sound a bit self-rightious.

****Many of the horrible things you accuse me of, you are in fact admittedly guilty of. ****

list them.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1129342 - 12/10/02 02:58 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

If america stopped helping Isreal they would be killed isn't that a form of genocide?

More likely they would have to stop stealing land, give back the land they have already stolen and recognise the right of the palestinian people to have their own state.

god bless america.

Hes the only dude who will.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
    #1129460 - 12/10/02 03:30 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

wow.... holy shit... i certainly wouldnt think people at the shroomery could talk such shit. Not everybody, and not just ehud. Baby Hitler: Your analogies are a complete failure. Invertigo and Buddha seem to be making the most sense.

My god, some of you are ready to wage a holy war just because you feel its right. Have any of you even tried to think from the other side? Man.... People are blind.

I'm jewish. I don't think what Israel is doing is always right. But they've been taking shit for a while. I feel bad for the innocent Palistinians, butcha know what? Its either a couple of them that have to die, or even more innocent israelies. Justice is NOT being served. Nothing is right. But you can try to get as close to justice as possible by ensuring the lowest number of casualties.
None of these shallow cunts deserve to live, but none of them deserve to die either. It isnt right if even one person dies, so they all deserve to live. But at the same time, they're made of the same bullshit that rapes the planet and causes so much damage, and so they deserve to die.

But thats okay. Because none of this bullshit matters. None of the racist genocidal (prolly not a word, but i dont care) fucks posting here will ever be leaders of anything special.

Roar. Wow. That was a long rant.
Love you all :-)

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

#1129487 - 12/10/02 03:38 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Nevermind, Buddha trying to control other peoples opinions lost my good opinion of him.
But EchoVortex says some very nifty things. Woohoo for intelligent thought :-)

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: SnuffelzFurever]
    #1129623 - 12/10/02 04:22 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I still think we should give Florida to the Palestinians, and not compensate the Floridians for it in any way.

Other than to give them free a free ride in the back of a truck, and drop them off at the state line.

--------------------

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

#1129629 - 12/10/02 04:26 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

no. we should send you to israel, see if those palestinians give a fuck what your opinion on the current situation is. we should also let the Natives run the damn country, and decide what happens.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1129646 - 12/10/02 04:35 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Conversely, you could send me to Palestine, and see if Israel cares whether or not I am a terrorist when they blow me up.

For the record, Arafat should have taken the deal Barok offered him.

And as a group, the Israeli, and the Palestinians deserve each other.

I don't think most people realize that Jordan IS a Palestinian state.

--------------------

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

#1129677 - 12/10/02 04:51 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i never justified israel's actions. but at least its not palestine. thank god we dont have 2 palestines... this world would be in experiencing really bad nuclear war... not that there is such thing as good nuclear war

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1129686 - 12/10/02 04:55 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

We do (kind of) have two Palestines, the Palestinian territories, and Jordan.

--------------------

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

#1129690 - 12/10/02 04:58 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

good point, heh

--------------------

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Loc: Valhalla
    #1129772 - 12/10/02 05:35 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

ok...
1) FUCK YOU! (TO THE POSTER OF THIS THREAD)
2) ITS PALESTINE, NOT PALASTINE.
3) YOU HAVE NO CLUE WUT U ARE TALKING ABOUT.
4) MANY INNOCENT PALESTINIANS HAVE DIED AS WELL. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE ISRAELIS DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO DIE FOR WUT THEY BELIEVE IN.
5) IT WAS OUR LAND IN THE FIRST PLACE
6) ITS NOT ABOUT RELIGION WE DONT HATE JEWS, WE JUS HATE THOSE JEWS.
7) WHY DO WE SUICIDE BOMB? HERES WHY- WE HAVE NO MONEY NO ALLIES AND NO ARMY, ALL THEY CAN AFFORD IS A FEW BLOCKS OF PLASTIC EXPLOSIVES.
8) WHY DONT THE ISRAELIS SUICIDE BOMB? HERES WHY- THEY HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF ALLIES, A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY, A GIANT AND POWERFUL ARMY, AND LOVE THEMSELVES TOO MUCH FOR ANY OF THAT BULLSHIT
9) A PROUD PALESTINIAN BOY ONCE CAME HOME FROM SCHOOL AND SAW AN ISRAELI TANK PARKED ON HIS STREET, HE BEGAN TO THROW ROCKS HE WOULD STAND THERE UNTIL THE ONE MEAL THAT HIS MOTHER MADE HIM ALL DAY (BECAUSE HE WAS TOO POOR TO GO TO A CAFE AND SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON SHIT THAT EVERY HUMAN SHUD BE ENTITLED TO-FOOD UNLIKE THE ISRAELIS) HE WOULD GO HOME EAT THEN GO BACK OUTSIDE AND HURL ROCKS AGAIN UNTIL IT WAS TIME FOR HIM TO SLEEP. THIS HAPPENED FOR ONE WEEK. THE NEXT MONDAY THE BOY WENT TO CONTINUE THROWING ROCKS AT THE TANK, THE GUN ON THE TANK TURNED TOWARDS HIM, THE BOY HESITATED AND CONTINUE TO THROW ROCKS, THE GUNNER OF THE TANK FOLLOWING AN ORDER SHOT THE BOY, IN FRONT OF HIS MOTHERS HOME. IS THIS MORAL?
10) WHY DO U ONLY SEE THE SUFFERING OF THE JEWS OR ISRAELIS OR WUTEVER U WANNA CALL EM? ILL TELL U WHY- THE MEDIA REGARDLESS OF BIGOTRY TRULY IS RUN BY JEWS AND THEY DONT WANT U TO SEE WUT IS HAPPENING TO THE "ENEMY"
11) I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT FOR EVERY ISRAELI DEAD THERE HAVE BEEN 10 TO MATCH THEIR LIVES IN PALESTINIANS DEAD.
12) IM NOT TRYING TO FLAME U JUST TO EDUCATE U ON A SUBJECT WHICH BY THE WAY ISNT YOUR FAULT THAT U KNO NOTHING ABOUT JUST THAT U KNO WUT THE MEDIA IS FEEDING U.
13) I AM OF PALESTINIAN DECENT AND THE TURMOIL IN THE LAND OF MY ROOTS I CAN ASSURE U WILL NEVER CEASE UNTIL WE EITHER ARE ALL DECIMATED OR UNTIL WE HAVE CONTROL OF WUT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS.

-Vision

ps-sorry fer the caps needed to stress that.

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1129780 - 12/10/02 05:37 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Control other people's opinions? huh?

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: _VisioN_]
    #1129800 - 12/10/02 05:44 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

im going to assume either you forgot to reply to ehud, or that you dont understand by position on the issue. i completely agree with you. COMPLETELY. Suicide bombing is much cheaper than other war tactics. Doesnt make it any worse than other war tactics tho.

--------------------

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

#1129816 - 12/10/02 05:50 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i agreed with what you were saying.... until you told ehud to take back what he said, and that you didnt accept it. everything else was nifty tho. but you cant expect people to change their opinions because you dont like them. i still agree with most of what you said tho

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1129817 - 12/10/02 05:50 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

A PROUD PALESTINIAN BOY

The correct sentence would be .... A stupid Palestinian boy.

--------------------

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
Was that story true? Im sorry to hear that happend [Re: _VisioN_]
    #1129924 - 12/10/02 06:26 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

. will hold my tongue :mad:

I'm scared for this world.

Edited by ehud (12/10/02 06:28 PM)

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Re: Was that story true? Im sorry to hear that happend [Re: ehud]
    #1129942 - 12/10/02 06:32 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

sorry bro that was directed at ehud jus i clicked the reply thing on the closest thing. and why was the boy stoopid i find it quite honorable? and ehud u shud fear for the world, i do everyday. its all in the reasons why u fear for the world.

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Was that story true? Im sorry to hear that happend [Re: _VisioN_]
    #1129968 - 12/10/02 06:39 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Proud boy, stupid mama, pussy in a tank.

The end.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Was that story true? Im sorry to hear that happend [Re: _VisioN_]
    #1130045 - 12/10/02 07:11 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The boy was stupid for the same reason you don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

And please, click on reply in the post of the person you want to reply to.

--------------------

Edited by luvdemshrooms (12/10/02 07:15 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Was that story true? Im sorry to hear that happend [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1130049 - 12/10/02 07:12 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Your end maybe. Not mine.

Stupid boy, stupid momma, stupid tanker.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Was that story true? Im sorry to hear that happend [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1130056 - 12/10/02 07:15 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

>5) IT WAS OUR LAND IN THE FIRST PLACE

Correction, it was the holy land of Judism and Christianity long before Islam even existed. The Muslims came and took it hundreds of years ago resulting in the Holy Crusades.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Was that story true? Im sorry to hear that happend [Re: Anonymous]
    #1130061 - 12/10/02 07:16 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I didn't say that, or are you also unable to click on the correct "reply button"?

--------------------

Anonymous

#1130070 - 12/10/02 07:18 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

No I'm lazy... that's why I quoted the guy too.

And why are you arguing with someone who is trying to back your side up?

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1130079 - 12/10/02 07:21 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

You can't blame the boy too much. He's young, and doesn't understand all the shit that's happening to him.

At least we agree on the guy in the tank, except you forgot to mention that he's a pussy too.

What about the guy who stood in front of the tank during the Tienenmen Square massacre, was he brave, or stupid?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1130098 - 12/10/02 07:27 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Both.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1130102 - 12/10/02 07:29 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

And why are you arguing with someone who is trying to back your side up?

Becuase it's the details that are the most fun.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1130114 - 12/10/02 07:35 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

List of people who are brave, and stupid:

Anyone who lives in the West Bank
Anyone who fights in a war
Anyone who experiments with halucinogens
Anyone who dies for any cause including suicide bombers
Emil Kineval

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1130251 - 12/10/02 08:21 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

_VisioN_ , I cost 100 times more than a palestinian. My blood is rich like nectar. Your blood is brown like shit. Just kiddin, lol. But for real, it was Israel's land first, then the muslims came, then the christians came and slaughtered both, the jews and muslims. They won it once, but the muslims took it again, along with a lot of other shit. So the arabs are greedy mother fuckers. They love takin land. Fuckin bastards, WHY DONT YOU JUST GO TO YOUR SAND DUNES AND DIE!!!????

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Was that story true? Im sorry to hear that happend [Re: downforpot]
    #1130726 - 12/10/02 10:46 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Arabs have lived in Palestine for centuries before zionist jews started immigrating there. Israel's claim to Filistine is that God gave them the land (but the treaty was broken). In the 40's zionist jews began bombing campaigns against the occupying British soldiers and the Arabs. Notice when you look at a map, downforpot, that Israel is completely surrounded by Arab states. Do you know what that means?

--------------------

Anonymous

#1130922 - 12/11/02 12:38 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

There have been three times as many Palestinians killed since the conflict began as Isrealis, including countless children.

You are ignorant.

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: Was that story true? Im sorry to hear that happend [Re: Zahid]
    #1131474 - 12/11/02 10:01 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

HI Zahid, I was wondering if you could give me a brief history of Zionism, I dont know that much about it. My understanding is that it calls for a wholly Jewish state, but that is about the extent of what I know about Zionism. Thanks in advance

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1131480 - 12/11/02 10:03 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

THe Muslims tok it and resulted in teh Holy Crusades? Get a fucking history book. They were actually tolerant, an dlet anybody come there to do as they pleas, and then the European Christians decided they wanted to take the whole region away from infidels.

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1131495 - 12/11/02 10:09 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In the opening post to this thread, our fellow shroomerite EHud advocates "ethnic cleansing" Now at least I have the terminology right, and I dont unjustly call him a genocidal maniac. The scary thing is that other Shroomerites have supported him on this position.

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
    #1131513 - 12/11/02 10:13 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

quit getting all your news through the american media propaganda machine. its obvious you watch fox news.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Was that story true? Im sorry to hear that happend [Re: Buddha5254]
    #1131536 - 12/11/02 10:21 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

****I was wondering if you could give me a brief history of Zionism****

****Get a fucking history book.****

hmmm...

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: 1stimer]
    #1131538 - 12/11/02 10:22 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

where do you get your information from? I'm curious.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
    #1131542 - 12/11/02 10:24 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

experience, the internet, conversation. everything i interpret is interpreted with scepticism.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
    #1131543 - 12/11/02 10:25 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

undoubtedly i watch the american propaganda machine also. it gives me a sense of its intentions and mindset. im very afraid right now.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1131581 - 12/11/02 10:38 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

****experience, the internet, conversation. everything i interpret is interpreted with scepticism. ****

The Internet is a breeding ground for bullshit information, anything that is researched on it unless it is universally known and accepted, should be done with scepticism as you stated. However, i will assure you that the Fox channel, CNN, BBC, or any mainstrem media source has more correct information then many on this site. At the same time there are too many that will believe them as gospel.

While your conversations and experience is nice to have it may or may not be in the same league as others you are trying to debate. Many may feel your "Experience" doesn't hold water.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
    #1131601 - 12/11/02 10:42 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

"Many may feel your "Experience" doesn't hold water."

thats fine. im not trying to convince the world of my views. the only person that i care about convincing is myself, unbiasedly. in order to do that, the ego needs to be kept under control which is the key to being open-minded. im not trying to convert the world like most religious right wing wackos.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1131612 - 12/11/02 10:45 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

****the ego needs to be kept under control which is the key to being open-minded. ****

you are anything but open-minded.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
    #1131635 - 12/11/02 10:53 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

so your opinion of open-mindedness is if i agree with you or not. i have done a 180 in my view and opinions in my lifetime. maybe ill do it again if i have a revelation of some sort. i doubt you would ever question your own views or have ever changed your views even when proven wrong. lifes not about being right its about being enlightened, but i could be wrong.

--------------------

Edited by 1stimer (12/11/02 10:55 AM)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1131716 - 12/11/02 05:43 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

****so your opinion of open-mindedness is if i agree with you or not****

you assume too much. Look at the other post that you started. Your views are highly closed minded...or biased, which is ok but don't for one minute say that you are the example of open-mindedness.

****i have done a 180 in my view and opinions in my lifetime. ****

That tells me nothing. My values or principles will not change (and they shouldn't) because they are based on the right of the individual. My opinions on certain matters can change as long as they don't contradict my values and principles.

****i doubt you would ever question your own views or have ever changed your views even when proven wrong. ****

On the contrary, when i was young i acted just like you. I thought i knew the world and how it worked, but the older i got the more i realized i don't know as much as i thought i did. I took some political science classes, started paying more attention as to what our leaders are doing and saying.

****lifes not about being right its about being enlightened, but i could be wrong. *****

Life is about experiences, in order to get knowledge you must make the right decisions, these right decisions are created through experience, which ironically enough is created by making the wrong decisions. I've made my wrong decisions (just as i'm doing toda) but to a lesser extent. Call it enlightened or any other name you want but in order to be enlightened you have to actually want to make right decisions..ie: right and wrong.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
    #1131719 - 12/11/02 05:47 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

im probably older than you, how would you know?unless you are 150. why do you hate/are prejudice against young people anyway? when i was young i acted just like you.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1131773 - 12/11/02 06:26 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

****im probably older than you, how would you know?****

Actually i was hoping you were young because i didn't think someone with life experience would actually have such close-minded views.

****why do you hate/are prejudice against young people anyway? ****

I'm not going to let you get away with that one, show me where i am either of those descriptions...while you're at it i want you to tell me how i fit into the descriptions of the right winger that you descibe...you may be surprised.

****when i was young i acted just like you. ***

your point?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
    #1131800 - 12/11/02 06:41 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

"while you're at it i want you to tell me how i fit into the descriptions of the right winger that you descibe...you may be surprised."

when did i say you were a right winger. you must be if you are trying to refute it before i even accuse you of it.

"Actually i was hoping you were young because i didn't think someone with life experience would actually have such close-minded views."

life experience means nothing. whats relevant is what you learn fromyour experiences and its not always the case that people do. when were you wrong in your life and what did you learn from it?

it is apparant you are prejudice against young people. you keep saying i am young and therefore must be ignorant.

****when i was young i acted just like you. ***
"your point?"

you said it first. what was your point?

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1133827 - 12/11/02 09:47 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I dunno if you have argued with inny before but I wouldnt bother. Its really not worth the effort!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1133872 - 12/11/02 10:38 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A PROUD PALESTINIAN BOY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The correct sentence would be .... A stupid Palestinian boy.

Its called having balls.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Edited by GazzBut (12/11/02 10:43 PM)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1134600 - 12/12/02 06:08 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I could say the same for you, Alex and your anti-semite friend Buddha, but that would be stating the obvious, you and your lot are a prime example of my demonstrating the absurd with the absurd

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1135115 - 12/12/02 09:48 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

It would be better called.... Not having brains.

--------------------

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
    #1135398 - 12/12/02 11:08 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

nah nah nah im sure dude was right its balls... and by the way 1st timer...good shit
and invvertigo...good shit, smart people you two. be my mentors?

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1135409 - 12/12/02 11:14 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Invert, I am not anti-Semite. This is baseless.

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
    #1135447 - 12/12/02 11:32 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

oh buddha too smart dudes all of u, yet some ppl here are clueless as to the history of the matter and truly are being fed by the US "propaganda machine" as some wud like to call it, i call it a force-feeding shit dispenser which ppl pay for.

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1136814 - 12/12/02 08:39 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

whats he supposed to do?? lobby his senator??

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1136889 - 12/12/02 09:46 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

What's he supposed to do? Well not be stupid enough to throw rocks at tanks would be a good start.

As long as people such as Arafat are calling the shots, as long as the homicide bombers keep bombing, more and more people like him will keep dieing. Eventually the smarter Palestinians will be all that's left and perhaps then something will be accomplished.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1136979 - 12/12/02 10:27 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

This thread should be carpet bombed, and everyone in it killed dead.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :mad:

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1137002 - 12/12/02 10:40 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

you are utterly contemptible.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1137040 - 12/12/02 11:14 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

****and everyone in it killed dead. ****

Is there any other way to be killed?...killed alive? :smirk:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1138171 - 12/13/02 09:07 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Oh my! Ow!

Why because I don't fear calling stupid people stupid? Perhaps because I see Arafat as a power hungry chump?
Or is it because I dare to have an opinion different then yours?
Could it be because I don't follow your beliefs in the power of government to coddle us from birth to death? I know.. maybe it's because I believe in personal resposibility.

More idiots should throw rocks at tanks. That would help to reduce the number of idiots.

If that's your idea of contemtible than so be it.

--------------------

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
    #1138902 - 12/13/02 01:14 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

"Arafat a power hungry chump" ? wut the fuck? are u on crack? dude serially turn off ur TV and stop reading time magazine Arafat will prbably only be alive 5 years longer hes and old and ailing man.
of course ur not afraid of calling people stoopid, u value ur life too much, and arent willing to sacrifice it for something u believe shud be fixed, that boy was and he will always respect for all eternity. that my friend is honor.
you are so used to the US that u believe everyone has the same political values, stop to think that it isnt about that, that its about honor and respect. Arafat wants wut rightfully belongs to the palestinians, and he is making an honorable attempt of getting it back. he has tried the diplomatic route to no avail, maybe he wants to feel at rest with himself in knowing that he accomplished wut every palestinian deep in their soul wants. there is no doubt in my mind that he has linx to all these "terrorist" groups, but there is also no doubt in my mind that he does not have full control or partial control over them, simply a suggestion from a higher power if u will. because ppl have honor courage and dignity it doesnt mean they are stoopid. they are heroes.

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1139382 - 12/13/02 04:54 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Palestenians lost their land, they should shut up and go to other muslim countries. If they had stayed during the war, they might still have their land, but they were pussies and still are pussies. Suicide is for pussies, fuckin cunts popin kids everyday.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Anonymous

#1141156 - 12/14/02 01:10 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Your posts add no perspective or insight to any of these political discussions. From what I have seen you are probably the most ignorant person posting in this forum. You do not for a second question any of your own views, and I'm willing to bet you aren't even mature enough to evaluate how you have come to have your current views in the first place. It took me reading several of your posts to actually accept the fact that you weren't simply kidding or trying to get a rise out of people. People may disagree with each other and have different opinions anywhere, especially in a political forum. That's life. There are many people on this forum I disagree with. I still respect them as they contribute fresh viewpoints and different ways of looking at a situation. You contribute nothing, except to repeat what you've heard from Bill O'Reilley or whoever the simpleton fools are that you get your info from. Your posts indicate that you have the maturity of an 8 year old and a total inability to see the big picture. After the shock of realizing that yes, there really are people in such low depths of ignorance as you are, I am so totally disgusted i have nothing more to say.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: ]
    #1141203 - 12/14/02 01:30 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I haven't watched that O'reily in months.. Plus, you fuckins know it's Israel's land, we have been sayin that since the start of this posts and u fags some say more bullshit in return. It's not the muslims land, they got it after they invaded. so fuck up faggot

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #1141255 - 12/14/02 01:48 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Palestenians lost their land, they should shut up and go to other muslim countries. If they had stayed during the war, they might still have their land, but they were pussies and still are pussies. Suicide is for pussies, fuckin cunts popin kids everyday.

Are you some zionist religious zealot? First of all, most Arab nations will not take any mass numbers of Palestinian refugees. 60 percent of the people in Jordan alone are of Palestinian descent. Palestinians currently live under the military rule of people who came and took their homeland not even a century ago, and they have been terrorizing them ever since in the name of a 'Greater Israel'. You would think stupid and ignorant people would at least put some effort in bettering themselves upon meeting enlightened, reasonable folks, downforpot.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1141282 - 12/14/02 01:56 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

I haven't watched that O'reily in months.

Congratulations.

In reply to:

Plus, you fuckins know it's Israel's land, we have been sayin that since the start of this posts and u fags some say more bullshit in return. It's not the muslims land, they got it after they invaded.

What I said has nothing to do with the Israel/Palestine conflict.
Let me put it this way. I am in opposition to most of what Zahid says. I would disagree with him on many things, yet I respect him on some level if not for any reason other than the fact that he is able to have a repectful debate without resorting to name calling, and other juvenile forms of behaviour.
This isn't about who is right about Israel and Palestine. This is about the fact that you are ignorant and have nothing to contribute. No one ever reads any of your posts and thinks "Wow, I've never thought about it that way before. Maybe I don't agree with him but I see where he's coming from." You contribute nothing. No fresh perspectives, no intelligent debate, no thoughtful responses. Just asnine, poorly thought out repitition of ideas that you didn't even originate, backed up by nothing more than name calling and swearwords.

What are your views based on? Where do you get all of your information? How have you arrived at your current viewpoint? If you aren't 100% perfect right now, what parts of your world view would need to be changed for you to be? Have you ever even asked you self any of the above before? Are you even aware that you might not be 100% perfect right now? Do you realize you don't know everything?

In reply to:

so fuck up faggot

My point exactly. Thanks for illustrating it for everyone so eloquently.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1141373 - 12/14/02 02:51 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Don't mind him, the Syphilis has gone to his head.  :smirk: :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1142190 - 12/15/02 03:10 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i'm sensing a trend, are you serious or just trying to argue with people? or make those that support Isreal look bad?

I'm calling shinanigans!! :smirk:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Edited by Innvertigo (12/15/02 03:14 AM)

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
    #1142567 - 12/15/02 07:02 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

downforpot, when will u understand that palestine was arab land before islam came to that land, the land is arab land. not muslim or jewish land. its arab land, plz listen to ppl in this thread because u are jus being ignorant, u need to educate urself. as has been pointed out, there is a certain level of respect between everyone here and it seems u arent mature enough to take part in this discussion. we dont mind u putting in ur 2 cents as long as its not someone elses 2 cents.

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

Anonymous

#1142994 - 12/15/02 10:59 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

why educate yourself when you can just repeat what other people tell you and call everyone who doesn't agree a faggot?

oh i know maybe so you don't look like an ignorant ass to everyone who reads your posts.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1143389 - 12/15/02 01:12 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

shinanigans i tell ya, shinanigans!!!! :smirk:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1144003 - 12/15/02 05:23 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Fiend , if u say that no1 listens to my posts then y the fuck did u reply u fuckin fag. Faggots, I learned all this shit in school and books which I fuckin read through my life. So fuck you motha fuckas. If those bastards get their hands on Israel, then its over for US, they will have no control there, you will all be bending over to Allah 3 times a day or whatver. Your fuckin bitches are gonna get their clits circumcized(not all). Fuck, Palestine has some support from America cause they are gettin killed by Israel, once they got Israel, they gonna say fuck america, we down with bin laden and we gonna fuck your daughters and have 50 kids.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Anonymous

#1144032 - 12/15/02 05:35 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I want you to point out to me exactly where I said no one reads you posts. Oh, that's right, I didn't. I said your posts don't provoke any intelligent thought. Your posts contain no new ideas. Your posts have nothing to fall back on except insults and the word "faggot." Your posts indicate someone of subnormal intelligence and a less-than-high-school education.

Judging from what you're saying, you're obviously in high school. If you aren't, it is truly sad. Some day maybe you'll realize high school text books don't contain all the answers about the whole world. It's pretty funny how smart you really think you are. Who was it that said that shit, oh yeah Stephen Hawking. That ignorance isn't the enemy of knowledge, the real enemy is the illusion of knowledge. You definitely have your head pretty far up your ass, not because of what you believe but because you think it is infallible. I hope some day you will be able to look back at yourself now and see how much you've grown. If you never can do that, than you'll be looking back on a worthless existance.

We haven't even scratched the surface of what I think is going on in Palestine. You don't even know what I believe. And it doesn't enter into the equation of what I'm trying to get across to you here. You are incredibly ignorant and you contribute nothing to the forum. That is my point. People with opposite views from mine are better to have here than you. You can't even make one post without reverting to calling people faggots. You are subnormal. You can't even carry on an intelligent conversation. You post ideas that aren't your own, you depend on substandard sources for you information. You obviously havent even been to college. And you make a total fool out of yourself with every ensuing post. Great job! If there was any doubt as to what I said in my last post, you've totally removed it now.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1144888 - 12/16/02 06:13 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

* reply button

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1144931 - 12/16/02 06:33 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Don't worry people, I can clear this up, I know how to speak 'retard';

Hey faggot.

Your faggy posts ignore the fact that Israel is also a bunch of fags. The books you read were all written by fags, either that, or you were having fag sex while reading them, so you couldn't read good. You don't understand a fucking thing about muslims, and you don't have a fucking clue about the shit that's happening. Go and actually read something, faggot.

Love,

Phluck
XOXOXOXXO

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Phluck]
    #1145821 - 12/16/02 11:27 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I actually laughed hard when I read that!

Anonymous

#1145824 - 12/16/02 11:29 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Downforpot, you do more damage to your cause than good. Why don't you keep your ignorant mouth shut until you learn what you're talking about.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Anonymous]
    #1147337 - 12/16/02 11:08 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i think he's doing it on purpose to discredit those that support Isreal, he doesn't speak for me nor the others on this board (i would think). I believe he's just starting trouble and should just hang out in OTD.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1148023 - 12/17/02 06:05 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I don't think so... I've run into him before, he's genuinely stupid.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Phluck]
    #1148061 - 12/17/02 06:16 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i don't know him, but i'm beginning not to like him much (not that it matters who i like and don't like)

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Anonymous

#1149035 - 12/17/02 12:13 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

See you idiot. People don't even know what side your on! You come off as such an ignorant fool some of us think you're actually on the other side trying to come off as a complete and total idiot just to discredit the Pro-Israel argument! I for one don't think so, I really think you are this worthless. But that takes real talent to be so stupid people can't even swallow the fact you're for real!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1149425 - 12/17/02 02:11 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

wow....and i thought i was out-spoken :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies