Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: "Your" demands? vs. My "Opinion" [Re: Buddha5254]
    #1129327 - 12/10/02 02:54 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

****I hate Jews? I hate the Israeli government. ****

I'm using your logic, therefore since you try to justify the killing of innocent people it is only fitting that you hate those that are murdered ie: Jews.

****I have best friends that are Jewish and share my opinions. ****

that's like saying i'm not racist i know a black guy....

****I do not advocate suicide bombing, as Ehud would like everyone to think. I simply realize that they have their reasons****

therefore you are a homocide sympathizer. You try to justify what they are doing which means that you support them in most peoples minds.

****Invert, to say I hate Jews actually made me upset. ****

i can't control your emotions, only you can, so i have no time to really care.

****You two (Ehud and Invert) are taking my statements totally out of context. ****

that's the pot calling the kettle black. Seems to be a trend of yours.

****It is funny that when someone takes up for an underdog and criticizes Israeli and American policies, they are suddenly anti-Semite. ****

It's also funny that when someone talks against the palastinians they are considered oppressors and sheep of the jews.

****I am disgusted and embarrased that I even debate with the two of you. ****

I don't take you seriously therefore my responses to you will be just as you see, obsurd.

****If I was out in public at many of the places that I frequent, and encountered people like you I wouldnt even give you the time of day****

oh lord, there goes my "i want to meet buhda" dream...trust me, we would never be at the same place.

****I will no longer interact with either of you because it is simply pointless, and your comments towards me are baseless and slanderous. ****

I demonstrate obsurdity with the obsurd...quit yer whining. A majority of your post consist of the same personal attacks as does mine, you must have been talking to phluck because you're strating to sound a bit self-rightious.

****Many of the horrible things you accuse me of, you are in fact admittedly guilty of. ****

list them.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: "Your" demands? vs. My "Opinion" [Re: ehud]
    #1129342 - 12/10/02 02:58 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

If america stopped helping Isreal they would be killed isn't that a form of genocide?

More likely they would have to stop stealing land, give back the land they have already stolen and recognise the right of the palestinian people to have their own state.

god bless america.

Hes the only dude who will.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: ehud]
    #1129460 - 12/10/02 03:30 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

wow.... holy shit... i certainly wouldnt think people at the shroomery could talk such shit. Not everybody, and not just ehud. Baby Hitler: Your analogies are a complete failure. Invertigo and Buddha seem to be making the most sense.

My god, some of you are ready to wage a holy war just because you feel its right. Have any of you even tried to think from the other side? Man.... People are blind.

I'm jewish. I don't think what Israel is doing is always right. But they've been taking shit for a while. I feel bad for the innocent Palistinians, butcha know what? Its either a couple of them that have to die, or even more innocent israelies. Justice is NOT being served. Nothing is right. But you can try to get as close to justice as possible by ensuring the lowest number of casualties.
None of these shallow cunts deserve to live, but none of them deserve to die either. It isnt right if even one person dies, so they all deserve to live. But at the same time, they're made of the same bullshit that rapes the planet and causes so much damage, and so they deserve to die.

But thats okay. Because none of this bullshit matters. None of the racist genocidal (prolly not a word, but i dont care) fucks posting here will ever be leaders of anything special.

Roar. Wow. That was a long rant.
Love you all :-)

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Re: "Your" demands? vs. My "Opinion" [Re: EchoVortex]
    #1129487 - 12/10/02 03:38 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Nevermind, Buddha trying to control other peoples opinions lost my good opinion of him.
But EchoVortex says some very nifty things. Woohoo for intelligent thought :-)

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: SnuffelzFurever]
    #1129623 - 12/10/02 04:22 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I still think we should give Florida to the Palestinians, and not compensate the Floridians for it in any way.

Other than to give them free a free ride in the back of a truck, and drop them off at the state line.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1129629 - 12/10/02 04:26 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

no. we should send you to israel, see if those palestinians give a fuck what your opinion on the current situation is. we should also let the Natives run the damn country, and decide what happens.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1129646 - 12/10/02 04:35 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Conversely, you could send me to Palestine, and see if Israel cares whether or not I am a terrorist when they blow me up.

For the record, Arafat should have taken the deal Barok offered him.

And as a group, the Israeli, and the Palestinians deserve each other.

I don't think most people realize that Jordan IS a Palestinian state.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

#1129677 - 12/10/02 04:51 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i never justified israel's actions. but at least its not palestine. thank god we dont have 2 palestines... this world would be in experiencing really bad nuclear war... not that there is such thing as good nuclear war

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1129686 - 12/10/02 04:55 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

We do (kind of) have two Palestines, the Palestinian territories, and Jordan.

--------------------

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

#1129690 - 12/10/02 04:58 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

good point, heh

--------------------

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Loc: Valhalla
    #1129772 - 12/10/02 05:35 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

ok...
1) FUCK YOU! (TO THE POSTER OF THIS THREAD)
2) ITS PALESTINE, NOT PALASTINE.
3) YOU HAVE NO CLUE WUT U ARE TALKING ABOUT.
4) MANY INNOCENT PALESTINIANS HAVE DIED AS WELL. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE ISRAELIS DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO DIE FOR WUT THEY BELIEVE IN.
5) IT WAS OUR LAND IN THE FIRST PLACE
6) ITS NOT ABOUT RELIGION WE DONT HATE JEWS, WE JUS HATE THOSE JEWS.
7) WHY DO WE SUICIDE BOMB? HERES WHY- WE HAVE NO MONEY NO ALLIES AND NO ARMY, ALL THEY CAN AFFORD IS A FEW BLOCKS OF PLASTIC EXPLOSIVES.
8) WHY DONT THE ISRAELIS SUICIDE BOMB? HERES WHY- THEY HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF ALLIES, A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY, A GIANT AND POWERFUL ARMY, AND LOVE THEMSELVES TOO MUCH FOR ANY OF THAT BULLSHIT
9) A PROUD PALESTINIAN BOY ONCE CAME HOME FROM SCHOOL AND SAW AN ISRAELI TANK PARKED ON HIS STREET, HE BEGAN TO THROW ROCKS HE WOULD STAND THERE UNTIL THE ONE MEAL THAT HIS MOTHER MADE HIM ALL DAY (BECAUSE HE WAS TOO POOR TO GO TO A CAFE AND SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON SHIT THAT EVERY HUMAN SHUD BE ENTITLED TO-FOOD UNLIKE THE ISRAELIS) HE WOULD GO HOME EAT THEN GO BACK OUTSIDE AND HURL ROCKS AGAIN UNTIL IT WAS TIME FOR HIM TO SLEEP. THIS HAPPENED FOR ONE WEEK. THE NEXT MONDAY THE BOY WENT TO CONTINUE THROWING ROCKS AT THE TANK, THE GUN ON THE TANK TURNED TOWARDS HIM, THE BOY HESITATED AND CONTINUE TO THROW ROCKS, THE GUNNER OF THE TANK FOLLOWING AN ORDER SHOT THE BOY, IN FRONT OF HIS MOTHERS HOME. IS THIS MORAL?
10) WHY DO U ONLY SEE THE SUFFERING OF THE JEWS OR ISRAELIS OR WUTEVER U WANNA CALL EM? ILL TELL U WHY- THE MEDIA REGARDLESS OF BIGOTRY TRULY IS RUN BY JEWS AND THEY DONT WANT U TO SEE WUT IS HAPPENING TO THE "ENEMY"
11) I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT FOR EVERY ISRAELI DEAD THERE HAVE BEEN 10 TO MATCH THEIR LIVES IN PALESTINIANS DEAD.
12) IM NOT TRYING TO FLAME U JUST TO EDUCATE U ON A SUBJECT WHICH BY THE WAY ISNT YOUR FAULT THAT U KNO NOTHING ABOUT JUST THAT U KNO WUT THE MEDIA IS FEEDING U.
13) I AM OF PALESTINIAN DECENT AND THE TURMOIL IN THE LAND OF MY ROOTS I CAN ASSURE U WILL NEVER CEASE UNTIL WE EITHER ARE ALL DECIMATED OR UNTIL WE HAVE CONTROL OF WUT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS.

-Vision

ps-sorry fer the caps needed to stress that.

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1129780 - 12/10/02 05:37 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Control other people's opinions? huh?

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: _VisioN_]
    #1129800 - 12/10/02 05:44 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

im going to assume either you forgot to reply to ehud, or that you dont understand by position on the issue. i completely agree with you. COMPLETELY. Suicide bombing is much cheaper than other war tactics. Doesnt make it any worse than other war tactics tho.

--------------------

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Buddha5254]
    #1129816 - 12/10/02 05:50 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i agreed with what you were saying.... until you told ehud to take back what he said, and that you didnt accept it. everything else was nifty tho. but you cant expect people to change their opinions because you dont like them. i still agree with most of what you said tho

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: _VisioN_]
    #1129817 - 12/10/02 05:50 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

A PROUD PALESTINIAN BOY

The correct sentence would be .... A stupid Palestinian boy.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
Loc: Middle America
Was that story true? Im sorry to hear that happend [Re: _VisioN_]
    #1129924 - 12/10/02 06:26 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

. will hold my tongue :mad:

I'm scared for this world.

Edited by ehud (12/10/02 06:28 PM)

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Loc: Valhalla
Re: Was that story true? Im sorry to hear that happend [Re: ehud]
    #1129942 - 12/10/02 06:32 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

sorry bro that was directed at ehud jus i clicked the reply thing on the closest thing. and why was the boy stoopid i find it quite honorable? and ehud u shud fear for the world, i do everyday. its all in the reasons why u fear for the world.

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Was that story true? Im sorry to hear that happend [Re: _VisioN_]
    #1129968 - 12/10/02 06:39 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Proud boy, stupid mama, pussy in a tank.

The end.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Was that story true? Im sorry to hear that happend [Re: _VisioN_]
    #1130045 - 12/10/02 07:11 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The boy was stupid for the same reason you don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

And please, click on reply in the post of the person you want to reply to.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Edited by luvdemshrooms (12/10/02 07:15 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Was that story true? Im sorry to hear that happend [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1130049 - 12/10/02 07:12 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Your end maybe. Not mine.

Stupid boy, stupid momma, stupid tanker.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order