Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleseek
Pain never felt so wonderful.
Male

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Mass deception requires what exactly ?
    #10749676 - 07/27/09 02:16 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

How could one deceive an entire community of spiritual minds ? I want someone else to continue being ... but not actually there.

This is psychological warfare. An entire community is attempting to destroy my sanity.

I need to deceive them. I need to pretend I am no longer here.

I need to time travel.

What is the shape of time?

Can I get a ride?

Hello?

Is anyone there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Mass deception requires what exactly ? [Re: seek]
    #10749698 - 07/27/09 02:20 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Post YouTube videos.  That is the strongest piece of evidence there can be for them.  Make sure to include some monotonic music, pictures of fractals and out of context audio clips of govt. officials, scientists and psychedelic 'gurus'.  Also, make copious references to 'them' and how the 'government always lies' and 'doest care about citizens'.  Finally label anyone who doesnt buy your conclusion a sheep who is brainwashed by the govt. and media.  Do all that and you may come up with the next 2012, 9/11, chem trail fad!

OfflineiRdchr
Helper
 User Gallery

Re: Mass deception requires what exactly ? [Re: DieCommie]
    #10749701 - 07/27/09 02:21 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Do you watch lost?

Invisibleseek
Pain never felt so wonderful.
Male

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
    #10749771 - 07/27/09 02:29 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Good plan.

Question of extreme importance: if I can understand what my mental "disorder" "is," does it become nothing more than a mode of thought?

I want to know what my current posts would be described as by the majority. What is my personality?

Better still; who is more sane: the one who can switch between insanity and sanity with ease, or the one who is afraid of insanity and unable to truly experience or understand it ?

I can still function in "normal" society without problem and I can do so quite well, actually. It's all an act of deception. Deceiving the normal and deceiving the abnormal simultaneously makes you invisible to both.

I have been recognized by people who are able to identify the true intentions behind the artificial persona I was using. Deceiving them is more difficult than deceiving the "normal" society, so I was at a loss on how to accomplish such a thing.

Youtube is a perfect idea, because Youtube is where I began to recognize many of the hidden messages contained in our post-literate society. I was not aware of them before now because I simply didn't understand the language. With enough repetition, I began to recognize signs for what they were (not as true, not as false, but as higher/hidden meanings implied in lower level language).

Mass communication: a better method for shifting reality.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #10749869 - 07/27/09 02:44 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Qubit said:
Post YouTube videos.  That is the strongest piece of evidence there can be for them.  Make sure to include some monotonic music, pictures of fractals and out of context audio clips of govt. officials, scientists and psychedelic 'gurus'.  Also, make copious references to 'them' and how the 'government always lies' and 'doest care about citizens'.  Finally label anyone who doesnt buy your conclusion a sheep who is brainwashed by the govt. and media.  Do all that and you may come up with the next 2012, 9/11, chem trail fad!

Seriously.  You can get people to believe anything using ominous music and out-of-context quotes.

--------------------

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

Re: Mass deception requires what exactly ? [Re: seek]
    #10750558 - 07/27/09 04:32 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

seek said:
How could one deceive an entire community of spiritual minds ? I want someone else to continue being ... but not actually there.

This is psychological warfare. An entire community is attempting to destroy my sanity.

I need to deceive them. I need to pretend I am no longer here.

I need to time travel.

What is the shape of time?

Can I get a ride?

Hello?

Is anyone there?

It requires vanity.

Welcome.
How do you like being deceived ?

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #10753453 - 07/28/09 03:06 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I would add:  make sure the video is full of naked claims having either no evidence or vague references to evidence not actually provided, and ensure that the video's information content is no greater than one definite claim for every five minutes of music/random stock footage.

But I think we can agree: youtube is the key!

Now watch this, don't expect me to spoonfeed it to you.  If you don't care enough to watch this four hour video I'm not going to bother explaining it to you.  I can tell you've bought into what the corporations have told you.  You'll figure it out when THEY come, then I'll laugh.  :

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: Mass deception requires what exactly ? [Re: Silversoul]
    #10755189 - 07/28/09 12:26 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Silversoul said:
Quote:

Qubit said:

Seriously.  You can get people to believe anything using ominous music and out-of-context quotes.

this is one of the best posts ever

--------------------

Offlinenatureisnurture
lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Mass deception requires what exactly ? [Re: Taco Chef]
    #10755961 - 07/28/09 02:40 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

What exactly is going on in here?

--------------------
"The moon reflects sunlight like humans reflect information. We wax and wane and when we become full moons, our egos are full. We think we have this knowledge when in fact, the information we have is pure. And how it reflects or shines off of us, is something we take credit for as though the moon could take credit for its brightness when, in fact, it is only reflecting light from the sun. We have to understand that we are ego-less just as the moon is without light. It and we are simply reflectors. The ego is not responsible for the information. It can reflect the information in creative ways, but the information itself is pure."

-Maynard James Keenan

ALLisONE

Invisiblesterbeklang
w/e
Male

Loc: Filthy Rock
Re: Mass deception requires what exactly ? [Re: natureisnurture]
    #10756220 - 07/28/09 03:25 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

nwo black-operations under the guise of left-wing countercultural activity.

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Mass deception requires what exactly ? [Re: sterbeklang]
    #12140082 - 03/04/10 04:12 AM (14 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

sterbeklang said:
nwo black-operations under the guise of left-wing countercultural activity.

LOL

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: Mass deception requires what exactly ? [Re: deCypher]
    #12140106 - 03/04/10 04:30 AM (14 years, 28 days ago)

LEFT WING BITCHES

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order