Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinelkjh
Stranger
astral projection
    #10728590 - 07/23/09 06:31 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I asked about what can I use to jumpstart astral projection, and was recommended Salvia Dela Luz. If anyone had experience with it, I'd like to know so that I'm not wasting money. Also post if you have other suggestions instead of Salvia.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

Re: astral projection [Re: lkjh]
    #10728636 - 07/23/09 06:38 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

ive got a ton of books on ap, if your interested let me know and ill email them to you.

Offlinelkjh
Stranger
Re: astral projection [Re: dieselkush]
    #10728663 - 07/23/09 06:41 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Yes, I'm interested. Have you experienced it?

OfflineDivineTantrika
Goddess
Female User Gallery

#10728915 - 07/23/09 07:25 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I use mugwort.

--------------------
"I would rather be a bridge between people, then rushing water carrying debris."

~Me

Offlineoddmanin
trippiness
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: astral projection [Re: DivineTantrika]
    #10730849 - 07/24/09 01:29 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not sure that salvia (at least smoking it) is very good for coherent astral projection. It sets in very quick, is amazingly intense, and very hard to focus on anything happening to you.

And then 2 minutes later you're back to normal, and the common statement afterwards is 'what the f*** was that?!'.

It definitely is worth the amount of money it costs. And it's kind of fun to have the crap scared out of you every once in a while. But I think that it would be more useful to try it the way the shamans do it... drink a suspension and chew the leaves.

The best way to achieve fully lucid astral projection is through meditation.. and if you use anything to speed it up, make sure it's something you can concentrate with.

--------------------
Reality is only what you make it. Create something beautiful. Make this dream amazing.

Odd Man In

**Disclaimer** - The stories I tell of psychedelics are purely fiction. They are based on weird dreams I have had and what I assume psychedelics would be like if I did them. I do not now, nor will I ever possess or partake in illegal substances. Say no to drugs! =)

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: astral projection [Re: oddmanin]
    #10731238 - 07/24/09 03:43 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

my preferred method is to induce sleep paralysis and go from there...

DXM is handy as well... except it blasts me so far into hyperspace sometimes I forget I ever even had a meat suit to begin with :lol:

now DXM + 20x salvia.... I dont even think you can call that astral projection, more like being stuffed into the fourth dimension then popped out the other end right back to where you came from(?)

it was like the last 15 or so minutes of the movie 'hypercube' except from the viewpoint of the actual character

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: astral projection [Re: LuSiD9]
    #10731250 - 07/24/09 03:46 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

check out this link... http://www.youtube.com/user/LucidDreamTricks

LOADS of good info for a drug free approach

--------------------

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

#10732128 - 07/24/09 10:27 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

ap under a substance usually is not a good idea. theres many audio recordings that can help induce obes, and many books on  techniques.

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

#10732184 - 07/24/09 10:41 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

AP Under a substance is a great idea if you know what you're doing.

If DXM agrees with you ok, it's extremely valuable as a tool to aide in astral projection.

Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

Re: astral projection [Re: Fraggin]
    #10732220 - 07/24/09 10:49 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

now, when you ap on a substance is it just the body that is effected or the energy body as well?

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

#10732232 - 07/24/09 10:52 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Did brief years of pyshological research of psychidelics not teach us anything?

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
Re: astral projection [Re: Fraggin]
    #10732632 - 07/24/09 12:23 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Nothing can "jumpstart" your ability to "project". Psychedelics have many uses, but no mind altering substance will give you the same results as true projection. The "astral" realm is very different than those one may experience on psychedelics.
The only way to improve at this skill is practice, practice, practice. Meditate, work on your visualization, and dedicate yourself to the work, and you will get results.

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: astral projection [Re: satyr]
    #10732904 - 07/24/09 01:10 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

satyr said:
Nothing can "jumpstart" your ability to "project". Psychedelics have many uses, but no mind altering substance will give you the same results as true projection. The "astral" realm is very different than those one may experience on psychedelics.
The only way to improve at this skill is practice, practice, practice. Meditate, work on your visualization, and dedicate yourself to the work, and you will get results.

that is very true for the most part... I agree, a true projection without drugs is different from a natural one, I've never actually projected off mushrooms or LSD... but DXM is different

If you ask me, DXM will skip the being in your room in your astral double form, and send right into 'point consciousness' there is no shape to your being what so ever anymore... just a speck of consciousness in a sea of energy, in realms far far away from the physical plane...

but I personaly have to disagree with the meditation/visualization part... especially the visualization, it's totally unnecessary really, I've been astral projecting since I was a young kid, and believe me I had absolutley no idea what visualization or meditation were... makes it needlessly more complicated than it has to be for a beginner, which will usually cause them to give up before it happens and make them think they cant possibly do it

timing and discipline are more important

--------------------

Offlinelkjh
Stranger
    #10733063 - 07/24/09 01:38 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I know that natural projection may be different, however I have spent enough time without realization of my goals. There could be several reasons for that. A drug would help me the first time and with experience I'll be able to do it on my own. Like riding a bicycle.
For now I'm planning on using Salvia, but can you point out some good sources of DXM?

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10733234 - 07/24/09 02:03 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

DXM is a touchy subject around here... so be careful where you ask about it

do you know anything about it already?

--------------------

Offlinelkjh
Stranger
    #10733391 - 07/24/09 02:32 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Yes, I know some stuff about cough syrup. I don't like syrup (and it's not otc anyway) and basically any pharmaceuticals, preferring a more natural, or at least a more pure form. However that's just my preferences so you know where I'm coming from. Around here there seem to be a lot of touchy subjects, I think due to the abundance of touchy people. Tell me about DXM (and pm where I can talk about it).

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10733429 - 07/24/09 02:40 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

will do

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order