Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBoneThugsAndHBWR
Mr. Bill Collector
Male

Loc: Tha Universe
Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP.
    #10731126 - 07/24/09 03:10 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Well im new here...this site is f-in awesome.

I have never tripped before...only weed and pills.

Im 19, and 215 lbs.

So how many should i take?

Heres my plan.

1. Get the seeds
2. Roll a blunt
3. Take seeds
4. Smoke blunt
5. Pop in East 1999 Eternal by bone thugs
6. Enjoy

Any tips on how i should ingest?

I dont mind nausea.

Thank you and happy tripping.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBoneThugsAndHBWR
Mr. Bill Collector
Male

Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: BoneThugsAndHBWR]
    #10731216 - 07/24/09 03:33 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

No help? I thought you people supposed to be nice, lol.

--------------------

OfflineScraps
Stranger

Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: BoneThugsAndHBWR]
    #10731232 - 07/24/09 03:40 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

sorry man but i dont know shit about baby woodrose
ive only smoked DMT once even.
good luck with it.:smile:

OfflineBoneThugsAndHBWR
Mr. Bill Collector
Male

Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: Scraps]
    #10731245 - 07/24/09 03:45 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

haha, thanks...i figured everything out...i did research....man this site is great.

--------------------

InvisibleMR14

Loc: Flag
Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. *DELETED* [Re: Scraps]
    #10731251 - 07/24/09 03:47 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a

--------------------

OfflineBoneThugsAndHBWR
Mr. Bill Collector
Male

Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: MR14]
    #10731255 - 07/24/09 03:52 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

thanks manrig.

--------------------

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
    #10731634 - 07/24/09 07:12 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

you can also do a cold water extraction to avoid feeling ill. LSA is an awesome drug. enjoy.:awebig:

--------------------

OfflineBoneThugsAndHBWR
Mr. Bill Collector
Male

Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: Taco Chef]
    #10731999 - 07/24/09 09:39 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks man!!

--------------------

OfflineTaco Chef
Male User Gallery

#10732013 - 07/24/09 09:43 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

make sure to use distilled water, as chlorine kills LSA

--------------------

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: Taco Chef]
    #10732928 - 07/24/09 01:16 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Ive eaten 8 seeds once before. I scraped the coating off them then chewed and swallowed.

The definatly work if you have good seeds. I was pretty high, time distortion effects and definate visuals, bright computer screen slight wavyness etc

The only thing is the stomach discomfort can get quite bad, i never through up but there were several occasions i realy did not feel good and though i was gonna be sick. I never through up but it happened several times during the trip.

If it happens, dont worry. Keep it together and it will pass.

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Offlinetittysnacks74
Stranger

#10733324 - 07/24/09 02:19 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

make sure to scrape off the fuzzy seed coating, as doing so helps dilute the nausea of seed munching.

I will be having my first HBWR experience soon as well. cheers.

Offlinepruzhinkin
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: tittysnacks74]
    #10733684 - 07/24/09 03:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I ate 12 my first time, i felt as if i took some nice MDMA. I felt really happy, excited, and energized, yet on the other plane i was very chilled out, lethargic. I had a great time, watched TV and laughed my ass off. I also had to go to the store to get a huge pack of chips, because my teeth were itching so bad! I was 18 at the time. I had virtually no discomfort in my stomach! If you have good seeds, you are going to have a great time - otherwise it may equal to uneasy nausea! But, good vibes man! Let's hope you have a great time!

--------------------
"We do not possess imagination enough to sense what we are missing"

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: pruzhinkin]
    #10733796 - 07/24/09 03:53 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

here's my experience http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7080772/page/4

it was wierd... the first time... 14 seeds... no psychedelic effects at all really, I mean I was FUUUCKED but no visuals, no psychedelic mindset... just extreme lethargy and some euphoria.. and whole lot of nausea

but the next time I did 4... that's it... and it was more visual than a couple hits of acid

be prepared for nausea bro... really bad nausea... I scraped the fuzzy coating both times.

next time I try these, it's going to be a water extraction without a doubt

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: pruzhinkin]
    #10733806 - 07/24/09 03:55 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

pruzhinkin said:
I had virtually no discomfort in my stomach!

:oogle:

how many did you take?

--------------------

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Edited by LuSiD9 (07/24/09 03:55 PM)

Offlinepsylobe1001
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: SW Ontario
    #10735379 - 07/24/09 09:10 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Just go slow......i mean take 2-3 max at first, because this shit is so mad intense you'll feel like your head will pop off.  it's actually not a very enjoyable experience, but there is good meditative period afterward in which you can learn much.

Offlinehomesqueeze
Stranger

#10735908 - 07/24/09 11:04 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I've done these once. I took 5 at first and after 2 hours felt nothing, so I ingested 4 more. I definitely tripped. The come-up for me was very uneasy mostly because I wasn't expecting to trip that hard. I first noticed that they were hitting me when I looked at my hands and they looked really big. The walls then began to breath, and everything I looked at seemed to have a lot of depth to it. Also, when I looked at myself in the mirror, it looked like my face was swirling (my roommates face was doing the same thing).  At one point I felt like a million bucks and had a whole lot of euphoria. That was my favorite part of the experience. Music sounded very good, so I would definitely recommend that. I wasn't having a good trip until I started listening to music. I hardly had any nausea and I'm pretty sure it was because of the way I prepared them.  I found a post on here with some advice that really worked. I ground the seeds up, soaked them in pure lime juice for 30 minutes, mixed that with some fruit juice, and drank it down.  It didn't taste bad at all and my stomach never became upset.  I would definitely recommend this tek. The comedown wasn't very enjoyable, but if you have weed, then that will help.  If I ever do these again, I'm going to shoot for a lower dose.

OfflineHorticulture
Mycocurious
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: homesqueeze]
    #10735951 - 07/24/09 11:14 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Prepare to get thrown around like a fucking ragdoll. Woodrose is an incredible drug, and is nothing at all like marijuana. 5 is probably a good first-time dose, but be sure to powder them before you consume them. Do it with a shot of lemon juice, and taking some ginger is not a bad idea either. 

Also, you do mind nausea. You just don't know it yet. The first time, at its most intense, I literally thought I was stuck in hell. Definitely utilize the lemon juice, ginger, weed, whatever else you can use to help it.  And keep your mind right. That is absolutely key.  If you let your mind wander into dark places, the drug will drag you deeper. If you're in a good place, it'll push you higher.  That much is true with many drugs, but its *really* important with this one.

--------------------
The Plant Mage Guild

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: Horticulture]
    #10736001 - 07/24/09 11:23 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Dude make sure to move, it will make you lazy but make sure to get up and around every 20 minutes or so, especially around the peack. otherwise you're going to be watching space invaders in the carpet for an hour and then when you try to get up you're going to feel satan stabbing your inner thighs with a dull ihop butterknife because LSA makes you hella cramped and you didn't do shit about it

:shrug: personal experience

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: silosighbin]
    #10736061 - 07/24/09 11:33 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Also, you do mind nausea. You just don't know it yet.

:lol:

yeah dude... I have an iron stomach and I can't believe I didn't puke

--------------------

OfflineTaco Chef
Male User Gallery

Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: silosighbin]
    #10736079 - 07/24/09 11:36 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
Dude make sure to move, it will make you lazy but make sure to get up and around every 20 minutes or so, especially around the peack. otherwise you're going to be watching space invaders in the carpet for an hour and then when you try to get up you're going to feel satan stabbing your inner thighs with a dull ihop butterknife because LSA makes you hella cramped and you didn't do shit about it

:shrug: personal experience

lol thats good writing

--------------------

OfflineBoneThugsAndHBWR
Mr. Bill Collector
Male

#10736239 - 07/25/09 12:06 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you everybody...will def be doing the lime juice extraction method.

--------------------

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: LuSiD9]
    #10736342 - 07/25/09 12:42 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Do not do cold water extraction!!!! Just chew the seeds up and wash down with ginger ale, Smoked a fat blunt and get stoned as fuck, try not to wait for it to kick in! it will get boring give it 2 hours to kick in, soon u will notice a weird feeling and maybe just maybe visuals, I usually get a strong body high comparable to purple drank, really don't take more then 7 or you will have nausea the entire time.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: Gorlax]
    #10737904 - 07/25/09 12:21 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gorlax said:
Do not do cold water extraction!!!!

why?

--------------------

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: LuSiD9]
    #10738922 - 07/25/09 05:14 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Quote:

Gorlax said:

why?

It works fine but with drastic consequences! It is more like a toxic brew then a hallucinogenic tea! The nausea is increased 100x worse compared to just eating the seeds! This is my own experience, I puked after drinking only half of it down, and when I finished the rest I was sick the entire trip compared to being sick for 1 hour if eaten.

Offlinehomesqueeze
Stranger

#10739218 - 07/25/09 06:21 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

def do that method. I never felt like I was going to puke. Here is the link to that thread. Its almost 6 years old.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/1775738#1775738

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: Gorlax]
    #10739290 - 07/25/09 06:40 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gorlax said:
Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Quote:

Gorlax said:

why?

It works fine but with drastic consequences! It is more like a toxic brew then a hallucinogenic tea! The nausea is increased 100x worse compared to just eating the seeds! This is my own experience, I puked after drinking only half of it down, and when I finished the rest I was sick the entire trip compared to being sick for 1 hour if eaten.

I dunno man.. when I ate them the first time I was fuckin SICK for like 5 hours... it faded after that, but it totally ruined the experience for me

the second time, I only ate 4 seeds as opposed to 13-14... and I was feeling pretty damn nauseous until I went to sleep for a bit... when I woke up a few hours later I was fine... but still

I've read a lot of stories claiming the opposite of what you state... I cant say because I've never done a water extraction myself... but I mean, A LOT of people claim it reduces nausea considerably :shrug:

--------------------

Offlineklondike_bar
Trekker
Male User Gallery

Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: homesqueeze]
    #10739295 - 07/25/09 06:41 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

ug. i still remember the taste of morning glory CWEs... *bleh*

id suggest looking into "real" drugs, esp. the legal phenethylanmines if legality is your concern. 2C-E or 2C-I will blow away most LSA experiences, being MUCH more visual and less nausea.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: klondike_bar]
    #10739359 - 07/25/09 06:57 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

klondike_bar said:
id suggest looking into "real" drugs, esp. the legal phenethylanmines if legality is your concern.

:rolleyes:

could you maybe elaborate on what a 'real' drug is?

--------------------

Edited by LuSiD9 (07/25/09 06:59 PM)

OfflineGorlax
Male

#10741087 - 07/26/09 01:10 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Quote:

Gorlax said:
Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Quote:

Gorlax said:

why?

I dunno man.. when I ate them the first time I was fuckin SICK for like 5 hours... it faded after that, but it totally ruined the experience for me

the second time, I only ate 4 seeds as opposed to 13-14... and I was feeling pretty damn nauseous until I went to sleep for a bit... when I woke up a few hours later I was fine... but still

I've read a lot of stories claiming the opposite of what you state... I cant say because I've never done a water extraction myself... but I mean, A LOT of people claim it reduces nausea considerably :shrug:

trust me! I've experimented with HBWR alot! I mean Alot! I've compared several techniques! I wouldn't be saying this for shits! I tried it in the first place because of all the good reports about it but they must of been inaccurate because truly I got alot sicker then usual and actually puked after drinking half of the brew. Please tell me what would stop the chemicals that cause the nausea from separating into the water, except maybe that they are not water soluble which is highly unlikely "tho they haven't even been identified so this is hypothetical". I believe it is some type of Cyanide poisoning that causes the sickness, definitely not to the extent of actual cyanide poisoning but to the extent of sickness, its obviously something that isnt good for u if ur body starts to turn on you, I believe most cyanides are water soluble dont believe any of this drink up and reply.

OfflineTaco Chef
Male User Gallery

#10741947 - 07/26/09 07:38 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

the CWE eliminates stomach pain, nausea and vomiting. i've done it doze of times.

--------------------

OfflineTaco Chef
Male User Gallery

#10741950 - 07/26/09 07:39 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

what stops the nasty chems from seperating into the water is what's called a polar/non-polar extraction. the laws of chemistry.

--------------------

OfflineGorlax
Male

#10747222 - 07/27/09 02:33 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

novumorganum said:
what stops the nasty chems from seperating into the water is what's called a polar/non-polar extraction. the laws of chemistry.

If the chemicals that cause the nausea haven't even been identified then this isn't precise. anyways I feel like an ass trying to prove this so I'm ending this now, try it and see what works for you, I tried it and was sicker then ever, maybe you won't maybe you will!

Offlineklondike_bar
Trekker
Male User Gallery

#10752241 - 07/27/09 09:48 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Quote:

klondike_bar said:
id suggest looking into "real" drugs, esp. the legal phenethylanmines if legality is your concern.

:rolleyes:

could you maybe elaborate on what a 'real' drug is?

by real, i refer to an actual substance (plant, extract, or synthetic) that is primarily drug in mass. (ie: LSD *should* be 100% lsd, while HBWR seeds contain several unwanted components like fuzz, shell, and much of the seed "heart").

most people who use LSA as a psychedelic do so because it is fairly "accessible" and "legal" (I did). if this is the case, many research chemicals like 4-aco-dmt (psilocetin), 2C-E, 2C-I, and others are similar to the illegal psychedelics, but available online. furthermore, they produce much less nausea/cramping then HBWR or MG seeds.

Offlinemtichael
500 channels

Loc: sun
    #10752340 - 07/27/09 10:06 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

your name made me laugh thats rare

--------------------
The stars relly suck tonight
Hate is so usefull i make sandwichs out of it
:sandwich:

Offlineoxalic32
Male

Loc: .
. [Re: klondike_bar]
    #10752355 - 07/27/09 10:09 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (04/05/11 01:36 PM)

OfflineBoneThugsAndHBWR
Mr. Bill Collector
Male

Re: Gonna Experience The Magical Hawaiin Baby WoodRose Seeds Soon. HELP. [Re: oxalic32]
    #10760749 - 07/29/09 09:24 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Well im ordering them on tha 3rd...(first of tha monthhhhhhhhhh) xD

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals