Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Loc: U.S.S.R.
SHROOMs before DREAMING???
    #1057699 - 11/16/02 05:26 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

What would happen if you ate a half gram to a gram of dried shrooms before sleeping? How would this intereact with dreams?

has anyone tried this before???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAcursedRedDragon
Legacy ofBrutality
Loc: Opium Den
Re: SHROOMs before DREAMING??? [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #1057708 - 11/16/02 05:33 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

What do you mean? Goto sleep before the shrooms kick in? or TRY and goto sleep while shrooming? I've actually fallen asleep while shrooming (I dunno about everyone else but it seems impossible to sleep while shrooming) but when I did I was exhausted, I didn't seem to have really any crazy dreams or anything...actually I don't think I had any dreams.

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#1057732 - 11/16/02 06:16 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I once took 1 dried gram of conocybe cyans, which are told to be quite potent, but didnt feel anything cause 2 days ago I tripped on 3 grams cubes... And if I remember right the dreams were pleasent :laugh: But I think that a mushroom trip is to be experienced, not to be dreamed

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
Re: SHROOMs before DREAMING??? [Re: T0aD]
    #1058130 - 11/16/02 01:05 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I found it possible to go to sleep, because there's a million thought whizzing through my head at a time.

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
Re: SHROOMs before DREAMING??? [Re: daussaulit]
    #1058178 - 11/16/02 01:36 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

So did I..

Problem is my memory is bad and I rarely remember my dreams in the first place, so remembering a specific dream for me would be hard, especially on shrooms..

But I have fell asleep perfectly fine and pretty fast before after consuming 2 grams

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1058713 - 11/16/02 06:35 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Whenever I try and go to sleep within hours of taking mushrooms, I find it to be very wasteful and useless laying there going "hmm I wonder when I'm going to fall asleep.... boy I sure wish I could go to sleep.. damn why can't I fall asleep..... gee I'll bet everybody ELSE is asleep right now.. Is it morning yet?"

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
boy i sure wish i could go to sleep

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Loc: U.S.S.R.
Re: SHROOMs before DREAMING??? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1058742 - 11/16/02 06:51 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

what happened morrowmind??

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #1058751 - 11/16/02 06:55 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineInFecTeD-FuRY
wannabericer
Loc: Monroe, WA
Re: SHROOMs before DREAMING??? [Re: ]
    #1058827 - 11/16/02 07:45 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

ya wtf i cant sleep either while trippin, i mean ill lay there tired but ill keep askin...ok...when am i gonna fall asleep........

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: InFecTeD-FuRY]
    #1058830 - 11/16/02 07:47 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Offlinealanp007
shroom addict
Re: SHROOMs before DREAMING??? [Re: ]
    #1059191 - 11/16/02 10:52 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

i personally cannot sleep while tripping, its impossible, i cant sleep the next day either...shrooms make me so fucking tired like iw ant to sleep but i just cant...
Not like i know what sleeping is when im shrooming...
but ive read reports of people doing this, sometimes not on purpose, most of them fell asleep and then woke up tripping HARD and having a bad trip beacuse it all hits them at once while they wake up, beacuse they wake up during the peak and shit..
i would want to try it on al ow dose of shrooms, like take a low dose then somethin to knock me out and see how it goes..
but as far as i have experienced most drugs (other than sleep aids like melatonin and valenarian ) inhibit dreams instead of makin them cooler..

--------------------
i like shrooms

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: SHROOMs before DREAMING??? [Re: alanp007]
    #1059549 - 11/17/02 03:07 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Shrooms have never made me the type of tired that actually puts me to sleep. Its a different kind of "tired" for me where I'm basically just mentally exausted, but physically..... there's no way I'm goin to sleep! heh

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
its more of a "sick and tired of daily bullshit" than "sleepy-tired"

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: SHROOMs before DREAMING??? [Re: alanp007]
    #1059700 - 11/17/02 05:48 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I can easily sleep after the trip

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Offlinecybernaut3
journeyman
    #1059777 - 11/17/02 08:50 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

if i try to sleep during a shroom trip at any dose, i only end up relaxing and spacing out... sometimes induces nice visuals. sleeping after a trip is kind of like sleeping after taking ecstasy. i just fall into a sleep-like trance where i am still aware of my environment on some level, but become totally un/dis-interested... kind of like being piss drunk.

however, opiods are an excellent type of drug to take if you want amazing dreams. when i was injured last year, the doctor gave me some t3s and some percs. whenever i took them before bed i had dreams that could only be described as trips. there were often crisp and clear fantasies with intricate geometric patterns forming the motif for a full cartoonish 2D world with precisely defined dimensions. once i saw a world like a sega genesis game. wheels of steps were spinning in a carnival atmosphere over an infinite patterned background. i gazed into them and they became more and more elaborate until i was lost in a loopworld of bent spirals. suddenly sonic himself ripped by and i was catapulted into the clouds of a crazy sky! i bounced on one of those red springs man! like datura or dimenhydrinate CEVs but no shitty feelings whatsoever. awesome.

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Re: SHROOMs before DREAMING??? [Re: cybernaut3]
    #1059869 - 11/17/02 10:18 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

man when i try to sleep on mush its usually because im in a bad trip and i think i can sleep it off. this is not a good idea. for me it intensifies the trip alot, and makes it worse if its bad.. not possible to act ually fall asleep tripping that hard, i cant even sleep high on pot until i burn out, but i love smoking first thing in the morning then just lieing in bed half-dreaming, probably one of the top 3 most intense ways to trip on pot for me anyways.. i dont think drugs affect your dreams much except to make you not have any. usually if i smoke pot and go to bed, or else really want it, i dream about smoking pot and buying or finding it, always awesome, and then in the morning im like.. hey i should smoke some of that pot. and then it sucks.. lol. i often wake up still stoned from my dream for a couple minuites

Points points and babu. babar? wtf!

OfflineTDogg
strangerdanger
Loc: soy norteamericano
    #1061286 - 11/17/02 11:40 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

my friend has eaten them and fallen asleep shortly thereafter--no prob bob. also--VALIUM. that's i can say about that.

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #1063071 - 11/18/02 02:49 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

There are 5 stages of sleep.
1 is laying in bed, oh so tired, about to fall asleep
2 is relaxing of muscles and slowing of metabolism
3 and 4 are deep sleep
(the process would be reversed then ie: 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, REM)
REM sleep is when you dream.

This cycle repeats itself 5 - 8 times during an 8 hour night of sleep. During the first cycle, REM only lasts 10 minutes or so. As it cycles through the REM period of sleep lasts longer and longer. The final cycle, REM lasts about an hour.

Memory is effected during sleep/dreaming, so it is difficult to remember dreams at all for some people. Dreams are stored in short term memory also, and you wouldnt remember dreams from the first stages of REM sleep unless you were awakened during, or shortly after they happened. You really dont remember your dreams until the final 2 or 3 stages, unless you practice at remembering dreams when you awake. And at the final 2-3 REM stages the mushrooms experience would probably be done and not effecting the way you dream.

I fell asleep one time when I was completely exhausted, after eating 1 gram. I didnt have (or remember) any dreams at all that night.

http://www.sleepdisorderchannel.net/stages/

InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
    #1071998 - 11/20/02 10:33 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hmmm.... maybe im the only one who has great dreams after a day of tripping

One night after tripping a good level 3 i had the most vivid, amazing dream ever. You know how after dreaming/during dreaming you cant/dont really focus on colors or small details.... well in this one i did. It had something to do with a UFO(no im not lieing) landing next to my building. The colors were incredibly vivid and can remember them to this day.

Rifght now im too tired and stoned to wright out the whole dream but if anyone wants me to i will....
Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

Offlineamnesiaseizure
Mr
Male

Loc: Certainly not here.
Re: SHROOMs before DREAMING??? [Re: Fd3000]
    #1072928 - 11/21/02 05:13 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Don't mean to be picky Morrowind, but they're not the lyrics to NIB by Sabbath!! It's "all bear my seal", not 'sea'!

sorry, bit of a Sabbath fan once myself.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: SHROOMs before DREAMING??? [Re: amnesiaseizure]
    #1072988 - 11/21/02 06:28 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I can almost fall asleep while tripping but just as i fall asleep there is a powerfull almost painfull bright light and buzzing sound that rattles in my scull scares the shit out of me and wake me up. Its probably like someone setting a fog horn of in your face just as you lose conciousness. But usually my mind is just too active to be able to do it.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale