Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa
whats new pussycat
    #1068145 - 11/19/02 10:51 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

bill nye the science guy

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Edited by danlennon3 (04/08/13 09:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

Re: losing friends - IMPORTANT [Re: danlennon3]
    #1068193 - 11/19/02 11:07 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

What kind of stuff did you do in the past?

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

Offlinedanlennon3
Male User Gallery

Re: losing friends - IMPORTANT [Re: bluesky]
    #1068260 - 11/19/02 11:32 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

white powdery stuff which i inhaled it through my nose. i tried it out with those friends but i realised i didnt like it so i pretty much stopped hanging out
with them when they started doing it a lot.i do regret doing it.. im one of the lucky people who have tried it and didnt like it.

--------------------

OfflineNatas
Natas
    #1068306 - 11/19/02 11:51 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I lost the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with because she was against drugs.  It was a hard lesson to learn, and to this day I have always regretted the decisions I made in regards to abusing drugs and thus letting them control me.
:frown: 

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: losing friends - IMPORTANT [Re: Natas]
    #1068571 - 11/20/02 02:04 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

i have lost 3 male friends and more than 3 girlfriends...:-((((
i was thinking about this yesterday...
and one of the girls was the one for me...i loved her so fucking much

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: losing friends - IMPORTANT [Re: Hamurabi]
    #1068837 - 11/20/02 04:14 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Well if someone dosent want to know me because i take shrooms ect then that person isnt worth knowing. Do not let anyone opress your own views, I have not realy lost anyfriends with drugs but then i do not hide the fact either. Just because you tried coke once dosent mean you should feel guilty Its not even that bad, nicoteins more dangerous and addictive. Although I would still not get into, i would try some about once or twice a year. Just wait till you find someone who will except you for who you are, I will not stop takeing shrooms for anyone, its just a way of life.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
Re: losing friends - IMPORTANT [Re: EvilGir]
    #1068865 - 11/20/02 04:38 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

i was just wondering if anyone has lost friends in relations to drugs?? i almost lost a girlfriend because of them but after a while she started
doing them too so there wasnt a problem.

I'm sorry, thats too funny. :laugh:

I have never lost any freinds to drugs (i.e. over-dosing, break-ups, etc.,), thats because all my friends do them!

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

OfflineSka_mad_hatter
CT Trips

Loc: Cheshire Connecticut
    #1069333 - 11/20/02 10:18 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

This summer i lost my best friend, the kid you hang out with all four years of high school, to a bad trip. He freaked out on a couple of hits of LIQUID and went to the hospital for about 2 months. He is back but ever since has been really heavily medicated and crazy. I know it was not only the lsd that did it to him but still feel guilty in the part i played in letting it come to this. When i mean he changed i mean radically. He is now a born again christian. We are on opposite ends of the spectrum now.

--------------------
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always
worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

Offlinedanlennon3
Male User Gallery

Re: losing friends - IMPORTANT [Re: Penguin]
    #1069356 - 11/20/02 10:25 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

penguin, it is kind of funny, before we went out she drank and did weed. she got so upset when i did shit. then i introduced
her to the mushroom.... after that she wants to do a lot of shit, even shit i dont want to do like coke. shes also done E, lsd
anything that i can get my hands on. i feel bad because im the one to introduce her to the wonderful world of drugs but i told her
that its her life and if she wants to try something go ahead!

--------------------

Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

#1069381 - 11/20/02 10:32 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

If she thinks less of you as a person for just doing some coke in the past and don't it now, I think that she is a little stuck up. I know that I wouldnt put up with that kind of shit.

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

Offlineakyouser_oner
unclefuckerextrordinaire

Loc: standing in the shadows a...
    #1069394 - 11/20/02 10:38 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

sorry, but if someone is so shallow that they would judge you by your drug experimentation (notice i drew the line there) they aren't woth having as friends anyway... you know what them a-rabs said back in the day: JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED...

--------------------
-akyouser.oner
<(((((((((((((((@~~~

Offlinethelox
Re: losing friends - IMPORTANT [Re: Ska_mad_hatter]
    #1069400 - 11/20/02 10:40 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Something like that happened to someone I know of. I never knew
him before (like 7 years ago) but someone dropped lsd in his drink
at a party and he was in the hospital for a few months and has
been mental ever since.

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

#1070000 - 11/20/02 12:55 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

It really bothers my current girlfriend that I do drugs somewhat often, but I certainly don't do any harm to myself, and it's really one of those personal choice things that no one else can make you change.

I also have a female friend who respects me less now because I do drugs, it doesn't really bother me that much, I try to get down to why she doesn't like it, but as usual, it makes no sense. Basically everyone around her does drugs, but she seems to reject doing them because she wants to be different.

Some people have some messed up views about drugs, try to educate them and show them that drugs aren't all that bad, but don't change yourself for anyone except yourself.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #1070011 - 11/20/02 12:58 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

~21 yr old friend... decided to do up 100 mg pure pcp (insufflated) "in order to see space" ... whcked outa gourd... more or less evicted from apt... his folks put him in the mental hosp... massive stelazine... eventually outpatient... still on the antipsychotic meds... didn't like 'em... everytime he suggested he wanted to move out on his own, the shrink upped the stelazine dose... couldn't enjoy the lifestyle to which he aspired (y'know - sex, drugs, rock-n-roll...) living with his folks... so he went downtown to 9th floor parking lot & jumped at lunch hour... i heard about it on the radio on the way home from work... shitgoddamitmofoshrink dincha read the fukn pdr about watchin out for suicidal tendedncies from large doses of phenothiazine antipsychotics??????
more that the plenty acid or even too dam' much pcp, that year on stela-blues put him in the checkout line...
flush that dust right down to the sewer, no loonybin for me, sorry friends, locked doors & mandatory downers not for this one... sorry friend, so sorry... & come spring time i still think about B & wish i coulda got a nice chica to haul his ashes & a safe space for him to zoom out, but, but... :frown: ................
~
~
~
of those who boldly go where no mind has gone before... not all return...
~
~
~

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinetheonyxegg
Pantheist
Loc: Midwest
Re: losing friends - IMPORTANT [Re: gnrm23]
    #1071217 - 11/20/02 06:08 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I've almost lost friends and significant others because of my occasional drug use. They were all smart enough that after they learned the facts that they stopped worrying so much. There is nothing wrong with people not wanting to do drugs, but you can't be telling other people how to live their life. And as far as losing "the one", well, I believe that I'm with her right now, and if she said that it was drugs or her, it would be her. Sometimes tough choices and sacrifices must be made. Luckily she doesn't have a problem with it and smokes and drinks with the best of them. Hope to shroom with her this spring while camping.

--------------------
"Can you feel IT? It's in everything... All around you all the time."
Don't think about what's right, you already know.

Anonymous

#1071235 - 11/20/02 06:14 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

On the one hand, I think no one should judge someone as bad because they use drugs.

On the other hand, I don't hang around some people because their lives revolve around drugs.

In a country where drug use is looked down upon, there is a fine line between drug use and drug abuse, a line which can be invisible to some people. I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who completely looks down on any drug users any more than I would like to be friends with someone who spends all their money on weed.

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

#1071614 - 11/20/02 08:49 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Wait till you get high and kill your friend and than jump out a window.

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
    #1073022 - 11/21/02 07:12 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Whenever i notice ne one even slightly trying to imply that I do ne thing too much, i go off on them, point out there flaws, say a lot of cussing and tell them to fuck off. after that they ither apologize or feel like an idiot and dont really know wat to say. who are they to judge you, especially if youre life is in order, if you have everything squared away then how you spend your free time is your fucking bizness. dont take that shit from nobody, but dont let it fuck up your life ither or you will look, feel, and be an idiot.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
Male User Gallery
Re: losing friends - IMPORTANT [Re: Anonymous]
    #1073917 - 11/21/02 01:35 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

i wish i had a freind who spent all his/her money on weed :tongue: 

--------------------
KRAMER CAKES

Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
Re: losing friends - IMPORTANT [Re: george castanza]
    #1073992 - 11/21/02 01:55 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I think if your losing friends, it's because of the hardcore drugs like heroin, crack, cocaine and things that have a good chance to kill you. Me and my friend occasionally eat mushrooms and acid, and it always seems to strengthen our relationship.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom