Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinemal3vol3nt
Stranger

Opinions on a solo trip?
    #10691440 - 07/16/09 11:28 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

So I have tripped once with a bunch of friends. It was nice. I am thinking of trying shrooms by myself tomorrow. Some people have told me this may be bad Im not really sure. Do you guys like tripping by yourself? Should I fast for the day or anything? I am going for a religious trip almost. Something that may change my point of view on stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehappytroll
Dopey

Re: Opinions on a solo trip? [Re: mal3vol3nt]
    #10691450 - 07/16/09 11:31 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

well what kind of activities do you want to do while tripping, thats 8 hours of adventure

do you want to play video games [old and new]

do you want to listen to music while running around in the woods?

how about going for a swim? [ive done it, pretty sweet]

maybe you want to hang out with the homies?

if your looking for introspective analysis, grab a pen and paper, or go on notepad, and just write or type ANYTHING that you think is important, about learning about yourself

OfflineFreedomForAll
One Step Ahead
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #10691458 - 07/16/09 11:32 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Are you a risky guy?

If it turns out bad make sure you have a means of getting a trip sitter right there on the spot.

If you fast the experience will be stronger because less stuff would need to be digested.

Try an eight (dry) bro, it's enough to trip balls and still have one hell of an experience

Offlinemal3vol3nt
Stranger

Re: Opinions on a solo trip? [Re: FreedomForAll]
    #10691487 - 07/16/09 11:38 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Im drinking tea again. I consider myself pretty experienced even though I have only tripped once but maybe I am just being arrogant. I think I could handle it but if things went bad then I would be really fucked. How hard is it to talk yourself out of a bad trip? IDK if you guys have ever played geometry wars but thats like the best game ever while tripping. Maybe I will just wait and do it with some friends again just in case. Im still considering it I think I may be ready though.

OfflineFreedomForAll
One Step Ahead
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #10691528 - 07/16/09 11:44 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Don't play games while tripping lol

Go outside and enjoy nature or the like

Just remember bad trips are all in your head. Don't fight the trip. Though for me I find it easy to switch my thoughts so it's easy to get out bad trips.

Leave the environment and put on some tunes is a good idea if negative vibes appear

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
    #10691540 - 07/16/09 11:47 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

dooo ittt very introspective...if thats what your looking for i didnt read the origional post because in fukered up

--------------------

Offlinemal3vol3nt
Stranger

Re: Opinions on a solo trip? [Re: mockingbird]
    #10691619 - 07/17/09 12:02 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah it sounds like a solo trip is what I am looking for. I am going to try it tomorrow. I am only afraid I will walk into a spider web or something and trip the fuck out hahaha

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

#10691633 - 07/17/09 12:06 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mal3vol3nt said:
Yeah it sounds like a solo trip is what I am looking for. I am going to try it tomorrow. I am only afraid I will walk into a spider web or something and trip the fuck out hahaha

spider webs are part of nature respect it and itll respect you...spiders are gross ill admit but just dont go into it with that mindset...itll be a beautiful experience...
Oh and btw if you find yourself watching infomercials at like 430 am because theres nothing else on...dont buy the shamwow! its really not THAT cool...i made that mistake myself.

--------------------

Offlinetonos
Mycostudent
Male User Gallery

Loc: out there
    #10691637 - 07/17/09 12:07 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

geometry wars is the shit. tripping alone is fun and you really learn a lot about yourself.

--------------------
You are only coming through in waves... Your lips move, but I cant hear what you're saying...

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Re: Opinions on a solo trip? [Re: tonos]
    #10691648 - 07/17/09 12:09 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

tonos said:
geometry wars is the shit. tripping alone is fun and you really learn a lot about yourself.

geometry wars is awesome, but Bit. Trip. Beat and the new one Bit. Trip. Code are ftw no one here believes me but seriously if you have a Wii spend the 6 bucks on Wii ware its worth it. wayy better than geometry wars

--------------------

OfflineBig_Whoop
giver of two shits
Male User Gallery

Loc: southern ontario Flag
    #10691671 - 07/17/09 12:14 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

the first time i ever tripped was by myself. it turned out to be really interesting and i answered a lot of questions.

i think you should do it, though dont prepare anything, just let it go.. see what happens. ive always wanted to try it again to see if i get a different experience because as i said this was my first time and any awkward feelings of being alone were definatly countered by the :awesome:. do it and tell us how it goes.

--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

OfflineLicHmicrO
Simply Scrumptious
Male

Loc: Ky, USA
    #10691678 - 07/17/09 12:15 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Solo tripping, in my experience, is fun when:

1) You have a personal conundrum that you cannot wrap yourself around, but your sooo close to fully understanding.  You just need that little extra "Push" ya know?

2) When you arent technically alone.  I've had some of my most enjoyable trips when I was able to talk to people through non personal means (e.g. AIM, telephone, etc)

3) When your friends just dont understand the drug you are taking, I got alot of bad vibes when my friends saw someone (me) tripping on shrooms, it was the first time a few of them had seen someone on any drug, let alone a psychadelic.  I could feel the awkwardness when they looked at me

4) When you are tripping to get away from the stresses of everyday life.  You can really let loose when you are alone in this instance

:2cents:

Offlinemal3vol3nt
Stranger

#10691702 - 07/17/09 12:19 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I dont have a wii :frown: I guess I am going to solo trip tomorrow night. Try and learn a little bit about myself.  I do have a personal conundrum, check this out.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10691584

Maybe I can better understand this

OfflineBig_Whoop
giver of two shits
Male User Gallery

#10691722 - 07/17/09 12:23 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

you will be assured of your place the day after, once you realize yourself is where YOU place it not where others seem to be taking it.

ps
how much are you planning on taking anyway?

--------------------

Offlinemal3vol3nt
Stranger

Re: Opinions on a solo trip? [Re: Big_Whoop]
    #10691734 - 07/17/09 12:25 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Well I am not really sure when it comes to dosing I just turn everything I get into tea. Not really measure but kind of trust my instinct from my first time. I am going to drink half of the bottle and then if in an hour I dont feel anything drink the rest.

OfflineLicHmicrO
Simply Scrumptious
Male

#10691793 - 07/17/09 12:35 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mal3vol3nt said:
I dont have a wii

do you have itunes 8.0 or winamp on a decent machine?

if so, try out the visualizers while you trip.  Its like reading a book of nothing but illustrations

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
Re: Opinions on a solo trip? [Re: LicHmicrO]
    #10691816 - 07/17/09 12:41 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Go big ,do it terrence mckenna style only with a lemon twist.

Crush them as much as possible ,soak in pure lemon juice for 20 minutes and then consume them fast as possible.
    Step 2 ,as soon as you feel it at all ,smoke joint after joint untill you feel the need to stop smokin ,then get in the dark laying flat on your back.

ENJOY!!!!

Eating them at the begining of a trail in the woods and then start walking is fun.They kick in and the world starts to change.....also try and see the sun rise or set during the exsperiance....its epic.

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Offlinemal3vol3nt
Stranger

Re: Opinions on a solo trip? [Re: unretarded]
    #10691843 - 07/17/09 12:47 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

mmmm a sunset would be amazing. I know where I would love to be while tripping. Cedar Key, Florida. During the winter there is a sunrise and set you actually see both. It is on the gulf of mexico and just so relaxing.

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
    #10691859 - 07/17/09 12:52 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I prefer to take them about 2 to 3 hours before sunset.......the world changes all around you in contrast and then darkness creeps in like a sinister blanket of fog.
    It gets really different feeling than day when all was to be seen,in the dark all you can do is ponder on what is not being seen......the imagination runs wild.

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
    #10691876 - 07/17/09 12:59 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FreedomForAll said:
Don't play games while tripping lol

Go outside and enjoy nature or the like

Just remember bad trips are all in your head. Don't fight the trip. Though for me I find it easy to switch my thoughts so it's easy to get out bad trips.

Leave the environment and put on some tunes is a good idea if negative vibes appear

I rather enjoy playing games at the beginning of a trip. Just because you may not enjoy it doesn't mean other won't.

mal3vol3nt: Absolutely trip by yourself. I much prefer it to tripping with other people.
Don't plan out your time because you're not going to stick to it. Maybe have some ideas, but every time I trip I say "I'm gonna do this this and this" but really I end up doing none of it.
Tripping is good enough that you don't need a playlist, or a plan, or an itinerary, or even a remote idea of what you want to do. Just eat the mushrooms and go with the flow.

--------------------
!

OfflineLicHmicrO
Simply Scrumptious
Male

Re: Opinions on a solo trip? [Re: jewunit]
    #10691891 - 07/17/09 01:03 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I planned out a trip once, and when I actually started trippin, I realized how trivial everything I had planned actually was

InvisibleSRHooM
Stranger
Male

#10691901 - 07/17/09 01:04 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I prefer to trip alone. Tripping with a group of people of even just one other person changes the trip I think. When I trip with other people I'm constanaly thinking about what here doing not what I'm doing & what I what to do.

When tripping alone I like to listen to music, TV seems to make the trip go by faster & videos games get very intense after awhile & I can't use a computer when I'm shroomed out for some reason..

Quote:

FreedomForAll said:

I total agree with this.

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
Re: Opinions on a solo trip? [Re: LicHmicrO]
    #10691919 - 07/17/09 01:09 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LicHmicrO said:
I planned out a trip once, and when I actually started trippin, I realized how trivial everything I had planned actually was

I've tried many times and it never works.
The closest I've gotten is setting up a play list.
However I can't even make it through a fucking playlist sober unless I'm hosting a party, so I don't know why I thought I could do it tripping.

I played some of the shit thinking to myself "This song makes me want to listen to this other song right now, but I need to stick to my playlist."
Eventually I thought "Fuck it, why stick to my playlist if I'll just be happier listening to what I want to listen to?" So I played Funkadelic's Cosmic Slop after Maggot Brain came on instead of whatever completely unrelated song was queued up next.

--------------------
!

OfflineBig_Whoop
giver of two shits
Male User Gallery

#10697304 - 07/17/09 11:20 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

@OP howd it go?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom