Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecigo
Germinating For Free Life...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Terra(Earth)
Re: Ralphster's Z-Strain (Grow) [Re: trekie]
    #10689779 - 07/16/09 06:54 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

AMAZING!nice grow! looks fantastic!

--------------------
I hate when people say "Glad to know people still like good music" Why be so closed-minded.

Any music that lets you escape or makes you feel good is good music.

Any music that repsents the art is music.

Don't cause discrimantion in the arts thats one of the few good things humanity has to offer.

(Some very smart man which name i doesnt remember)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejerrylove
little bit further then I was
 User Gallery

Loc: shakedown street
Re: Ralphster's Z-Strain (Grow) [Re: cigo]
    #10690486 - 07/16/09 08:43 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I like your grow. I've been working with Z's from the start. I have isolated a nonsporilating strain that is almost albino at times but I do agree that the trips are very visual. How do you handle the spores on your subs and how are the 2nd and 3rd flushes?

--------------------
:mushroom2:THOSE WHO KNOW DONT TALK!:mad:THOSE WHO DONT KNOW CANT TALK.:smile: (Timothy Leary):mushroom2:
"Funny thing about weekends when your unemployed they don't mean quit so much except you get hang out with your workin' friends" Les Claypool

OfflineBoris
Viking Warrior, of Valour
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: TX. Flag
Re: Ralphster's Z-Strain (Grow) [Re: jerrylove]
    #10690676 - 07/16/09 09:18 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

jerrylove said:
How do you handle the spores on your subs

What do you mean ?

Quote:

jerrylove said:
how are the 2nd and 3rd flushes?

2nd was JUST as good as the first, but I moved by the time a 3rd was gunna come. so by then I shut down my projects for the move. (Threw the subs out) Some times I will keep a sub past a 2nd flush just to learn something or just for fun. Typically i throw my subs out after a 2nd flush because after the 2nd the performance generally starts to lessen, and I have an issue with potency. Generally a 3rd flush isn't worth my time or space in my Martha.

--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Offlinejerrylove
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphster's Z-Strain (Grow) [Re: Boris]
    #10690741 - 07/16/09 09:29 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

What I mean is does the spore load effect the 2nd flush by clogging like it does with a casing.

--------------------
:mushroom2:THOSE WHO KNOW DONT TALK!:mad:THOSE WHO DONT KNOW CANT TALK.:smile: (Timothy Leary):mushroom2:
"Funny thing about weekends when your unemployed they don't mean quit so much except you get hang out with your workin' friends" Les Claypool

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10691001 - 07/16/09 10:10 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

fucking beautiful 5 shrooms

--------------------
:shrug:

OfflineBoris
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10691231 - 07/16/09 10:49 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

jerrylove said:
What I mean is does the spore load effect the 2nd flush by clogging like it does with a casing.

never herd of that honestly, nor have I seen any problems that I can say resulted from it... Its not really something you can totally avoid. I notice some people like to pick there shrooms right before they tear there veil to avoid spores, but most of the time there are a few shrooms in that flush that like to mature allot faster then the rest. In attempts to avoid spores everywhere you would have to pick your shrooms far immature. I don't feel there is any issue with spores being dropped onto the sub surface, but I'm sure that some one feels they have factual information on why they beg to differ. Not trying to come across as a D-bag to your post reply, just saying I don't think that's an issue in mushroom cultivation, ...or at least not for me ?

--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Offlinepownasaurus
destroyer of worlds
 User Gallery

#10692827 - 07/17/09 08:07 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Oh fantastic. I had already received my z strain in the mail from Ralphster and I'm starting jars of wbs through the pc today. Gonna monotub to cow shit/straw and case with 50/50. Then I read this thread. It's got me quite excited. Well done very impressive.

Offlinepownasaurus
destroyer of worlds
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphster's Z-Strain (Grow) [Re: pownasaurus]
    #10692837 - 07/17/09 08:12 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I forgot to ask, what was the dry yield on that fine grow?

OfflineBoris
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ralphster's Z-Strain (Grow) [Re: pownasaurus]
    #10693657 - 07/17/09 11:41 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

pownasaurus said:
I forgot to ask, what was the dry yield on that fine grow?

I never took an official weight. They sorta left me as soon as they were bagged, to reasons I can't say :hehehe::naughty::tongue2:

--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:

Offlinejerrylove
 User Gallery

#10702120 - 07/19/09 12:39 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Boris thank you and give Bullwinkle my regards. As you said some people would argue the spore load issue glad to see some one that hasn't made a huge diff on yield. Oh and don't worry I'm sure there's a few people that think I'm a D-bag lol on this site. Peace

--------------------

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: IL/MO/FL/TX/HI/OR
    #10702285 - 07/19/09 01:40 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Boris said:
Quote:

BeefWatson said:
necrophagist is so good, muhammed is the man.

Lol, I have posted that video like 3-4 months ago and you commented about Necrophagist then too. I'm with you on that bro, I love necrophagist. many people don't give Technical Death-Metal the props it deserves.

:frown: i thought i was having dejavu :lol:

bottom pinning is the way to go!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

OfflineBoris
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ralphster's Z-Strain (Grow) [Re: just me]
    #10712663 - 07/20/09 11:59 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

just me said:
:frown: i thought i was having dejavu :lol:

:lol:

--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:

Offlinejjhitman
The Harley Guy
 User Gallery

#11221131 - 10/10/09 02:28 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Boris said:
The meaning for this post was to mainly give props to Ralph. Thanks for the top of the line products, and excellent customer service to boot. :heart::thanx: Hope the rest of you guys enjoy the post, and consider trying out the Z-strain with genetics that only Ralph can offer.

I second that!  I'm half colonized in 4 days.  I cant wait. Thanks ralph!  A+++++++++++ seller!

--------------------
Put water in a cup, it becomes the cup.  Put water in a tea pot, it becomes the tea pot.  Water can crash or water can flow.  Be water my friend. 

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ralphster's Z-Strain (Grow) [Re: jjhitman]
    #11221372 - 10/10/09 03:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sure its myc?

--------------------
:shrug:

InvisibleShea25
Just some guy
Male

Loc: Westcoast Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Ralphster's Z-Strain (Grow) [Re: jjhitman]
    #11221380 - 10/10/09 03:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

its take like 3-4 days to even see the beginning of the formation of Myc with a MS syringe I doubt a 1/2 pint BRF jar would be that far along or any jar for that matter

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Ralphster's Z-Strain (Grow) [Re: nastos]
    #11221402 - 10/10/09 03:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Zs arent Zs cuz they are sleeping :yummy: (Zzzzz), Zs are Zs because they Zoom :slomo: through the substrate.  very quick colonizer.:thumbup:

its 420 here so its funny to me.:lmafo:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
Click here ^ for the AMU forum
VVV AMUs Free Active/Edible/Exotic Spore Print or Syringe or Edible Culture Trade Thread VVV
"Man is the sex organ of the machine world" ~  Marshall McLuhan

Offlinejerrylove
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphster's Z-Strain (Grow) [Re: 13shrooms]
    #11223767 - 10/10/09 10:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

SHHHHH Z's are the shit no matter what anyone says cause their just fast!

--------------------

Offlinejjhitman
The Harley Guy
 User Gallery

#11242141 - 10/13/09 08:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

varm... and rye flower.  6-1/2 days and 3/4 myc  I hope the fruit and trip report is good!.

--------------------
Put water in a cup, it becomes the cup.  Put water in a tea pot, it becomes the tea pot.  Water can crash or water can flow.  Be water my friend. 

Edited by jjhitman (10/21/09 05:43 PM)

OfflineDonPritchard
The Invisible Man
Male

#11242217 - 10/13/09 08:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This is goddamn incredible.

--------------------
"Was it an error of sorts? No but air is important. Stare at the source; he isn't fair with his portions. Par for the course, of course I'm sore in the morning. Inadequacies freeze when the trap snaps the vermin. Slapdash check marks riddle the page. I guess that sets our wills to be made. To anyone who has wanted to lay bricks around their frames, follow us and do the same."

Offlinejjhitman
The Harley Guy
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphster's Z-Strain (Grow) [Re: DonPritchard]
    #11293933 - 10/21/09 05:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This may be a really fun hallowen!  lol!  started the oct 6th.  :rabble:  :jimmorrison:    (almost)  I got pins nov 3rd.  But it was still very quick.  And I agree, very visual strain!  I could imagine with some help from a liquid or isolated strain It could
z-oooommmmmm z-zooooommmmmmmm  z-z!oooooooMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Edited by jjhitman (12/05/09 10:09 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate