Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShpongleIsGod
Seeker

PLEASE HELP!! *DELETED*
    #1068572 - 11/20/02 04:04 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by ShpongleIsGod

--------------------
And we can take this huge universe and put it inside a very tiny head; you fold it. -Shpongle

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: PLEASE HELP!! [Re: ShpongleIsGod]
    #1068627 - 11/20/02 04:25 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

This might make you feel better:

The Old Testament (at least) is MADE UP.

There are no demons.

There is no God (Other than Shpongle..)

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
hmm?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Anonymous

#1068874 - 11/20/02 06:49 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

.I was into Nee in the 70's. I think the book I read the most was "Sit, Walk, Stand". His story is pretty interesting. Most orthodox Christianity considers him a mystic false teacher.

I would not recommend that you take mushrooms or any other hallucinogen with your background. Your programming might cause you to have some unpleasant experiences. Whether demons are real or not is besides the question. If 'they' get ahold of you in a bad trip it can be a very bad time.

Just a word of warning.

Offlineakyouser_oner
unclefuckerextrordinaire

Loc: standing in the shadows a...
    #1069035 - 11/20/02 09:17 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

your belief makes up your reality. if you believe that the space you meet the teachers in is evil, it will most likely manifest itself that way....

--------------------
-akyouser.oner
<(((((((((((((((@~~~

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1069044 - 11/20/02 09:36 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

My friend..

these realms...the higher states of consciousness, they are your playground. In them, your thoughts manifest your reality. If you enter into them expecting fear you will not be dissapointed. Choose wisely your thoughts, for they will manifest.

These demons, yes..they are all over the place, in this waking reality and on the other side. You can either:
A. Live in fear of them and let them control you through your fear
B. Do not fear them, show love and compassion and use them as a learning tool

The choice is up to you, but you will be faced with it.

The fact is that there are not just evil things in the "other realms". Evil is a matter of perspective anyway. From our third dimensional consciousness, we see things in polarities, good and evil, black and white, right and wrong...this is natural. From higheer levels of consciousness, we may see things in a different light..not as right or wrong but two seperate functions of the whole working together in harmony. Catch my drift?

In fact, in some of these higher realms of consciousness, there are levels of joy, love, comprehension, divine insight, and beauty that I cannot even begin to describe with words. One may only experience it themselves.

I wish you love and light on your journey. Do not hold fast to any expectation or belief of what will occur and be open to anything. Center yourself in love and seek with an open heart and the answers will come. Any demons you face while centered in love will result in you transcending that demon (fear) and learning more about yourself in the process. Demons faced in fear will result in needless suffering.

There is much to be learned on the path. Remain humble and seek to help others in areas you have experience in. There are vast and unlimited realms of consciousness to explore, remain free and open and full of love and wonder and you will be fine! BE LIKE WATER

Namaste

--------------------

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#1069215 - 11/20/02 11:12 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

"Now keep in mind that I am not a Christian, however, this is the first time i had heard of a Christian even acknowledging that the other realm exists. Most will tell you that the other realms experienced through meditation, or say, DMT, are just the mind intoxicated, or basically that it is false. However, this book and my father say that these realms are real, only they are associated with evil things. What does everyone here think??"

I was born into a doomsday "cult". (We had bombshelters in the hills and guns and stuff) This religion was essentially christianity but it incorporated beliefs from all of the world's religions. They regarded the "other realm" as "the astral plane". Most of the followers were advised to stay away from this realm. They believed that the world encountered in dreams or on drugs or even through certain types of meditation to be the astral plane and it was believed that this plane was were discarnate spirits and evil lurked.
Looking back on my childhood and those belief systems, I think that "the astral plane" is essentially the subconscious or the collective unconscious. From "a believer's" viewpoint, the astral plane or "other realm" is to be avoided because it is a place where one is open to any and all influences. A Christian may not want to go there for fear of being led astray from a narrow path of faith. A Buddhist may want to go there in order to contact something greater than himself. I think the western religious authorities have demonized "the other world" because it is more difficult to regulate or predict a mind which is open to everything.

Then again, if you fear opening yourself to unpredictable influences, you may want to avoid "the other world". But I am farily certain it is the place from which all life, or perception of such, is created and destroyed.

Offlineakyouser_oner
unclefuckerextrordinaire

Loc: standing in the shadows a...
Re: PLEASE HELP!! [Re: Shroomism]
    #1069275 - 11/20/02 11:45 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, what Shroomism said... i guess i'm not too eloquent at 6am

--------------------
-akyouser.oner
<(((((((((((((((@~~~

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: PLEASE HELP!! [Re: akyouser_oner]
    #1070020 - 11/20/02 03:00 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Demons huh?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineShpongleIsGod
Seeker

Re: PLEASE HELP!! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1070922 - 11/20/02 06:26 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks everyone you helped a great deal. Im pretty sure i have it sorted out. What you all said about getting the expectations you go in with helped me to realize that yes...if i think this will happen...it probably will...but if i forget about it, it wont. Thank you very much.

--------------------
And we can take this huge universe and put it inside a very tiny head; you fold it. -Shpongle

OfflineShpongleIsGod
Seeker

#1070953 - 11/20/02 06:33 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Wow guys thanks a lot you helped me realize a lot.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Shpongle

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, CosmicJoke, Jokeshopbeard, DividedQuantum
741 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2017 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 19 queries.