Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineg0dmoney
none

Loc: a comfortably numb place
11/19/02 First Taste of San Pedro (:
    #1068549 - 11/20/02 03:53 AM (14 years, 17 days ago)

11/19/02 First Taste of San Pedro (:

Last night/morning I had the chance have my first experience with San Pedro.  I had a 16" cutting around 7" in diameter. I started prep around 9pm and it took a bit longer than I expected to despine, skin and chop. I used the Peruvian Shaman's Method from erowid, and for a first time experience and prep. I believe it worked excellent (: 

I had 2 med size pots going, because there was so much of the cactus. i let it boil down for about 1.5/2 hrs.  On the first pull from both pots i had about 2 cups. I allowed that to cool, while i refilled the pots with water and started again. I drank the first cup around 1230am and I know this has been said, but awful doesnt even start to describe the taste. after drinking i went to do the second pull, this time i ran thru cotton cloth and squeezed all juice out i could from both pots. This produced a lot more juice, so i cooked it down to about 3 cups. This was the hardest one to get down. The first was rather easy, but this was much harder. I let cool, started the 3rd and finished drinking the 2nd pull around 230. By the time i had it down the 3rd was ready so i strained it and boiled it down a bit also. still produced around 3 cups.

After i put the 3rd away to let cool, is when the fun started.  It crept up very very slowly and i wasnt even sure if it was just me, or if it was the pedro.  Last nite just after the first boil a friend told me about the Leonid meteor shower suppose to be peaking around 430/530am. I figured things would work out great (; I turned up my stereo a bit to some streaming trance, and danced in the dark for a while. The body buzz is somewhat like x, but also a bit different. I wasnt really seeing anything visually yet, except the occasional light out of my peripheral vision would seem to jump out of place and then back when i turned to look.  still pretty fun ;p  I went outside again around 345 and still only saw 2 this time. The wind felt soooo good even tho it was cold, and my vision started to become a bit clearer than before. I would see lights jump around more and I felt like i was sort of one with the trees.. when they blew with the wind i could feel it almost. Quite exciting. Since the meteors had yet to be much of a show, i went back inside, drank the last cup, and put on some grooverider and danced my ass off for about an hour. My neighbors prolly a bit pissed but i didnt care.  At 430/445 i go back outside, meteors should be great by this time but they werent.. i only got to see 7.. but i really didnt care because i was having more fun watching the lite patchy clouds dance around in the heavens in the very bright moon :laugh:  Things got soooooooo clear. Senses raging, not like x but my everything was much more vivid and clear. I seem to be expressing clarity but if you try for yourself, you will see ;] 

After spending time outside, i decide to go back in and dance some more.  I dance again to grooverider for a bit untill i felt like i was starting to come down.  I sat in front of the computer and played with some gfx, and decided to lay down. I figured it was all over.  I Lay down and as soon as i close my eyes, i see this word. I hate that I didnt write this down last nite, but it was so fun (: This word was spinning slowly in the center of darkness with all these spiraling designs flowing across it. Then this sort of room in my head was laid out. I cannot even begin to describe it, but all kinds of different textures seem to "skin" it, and every few seconds they would change. very vivid designes and very clear images.  I can remember them in my head but no way to describe them on paper. This went on forever, and as soon as i opend my eyes, my curtains jumped out at me. Not very far, it just seemed like they were very excited to see me (:  i watched them dance in a bit of wind for a while and i noticed something on my wall. I stared a bit and it seemed to be cartoons playing around on my wall, but the more i stared it was.. the best way i can describe it is, a maze/assembly line. all the lines that made up the maze were very bright lime green, kind of glowing on my wall.  The reason i describe it as an assembly line, is because it was sending other strait lines that were almost long enuf to touch the walls of the maze and were the exact same glowing green perpendicular through the maze at perfect lengths apart.  I dont know if the green had to do with the cactus or not but it was an amazing thing. I could close my eyes and watch the show inside my head, and as soon as i open'd them again, my curtains would jump out and dance and lead me back down to my little show below them on the wall. 

The closest thing related to this would be like "candy flipping" but imho its not even close.  The experience is totally different and the feeling you get is much much more pleasing :laugh:  Its like you are one with so much around you. I know I keep speaking of clarity, but its totally amazing, how bright, shiny and how every bit of light around seemed to glisten off of every shiny surface available ((:

This is Truly a learning experience.. I defiantly plan to have another and i would recommend to anyone out there who gets the chance.  It is honestly beautiful, and anyone who would say otherwise, is not in touch with there surroundings or them selfs (:  Its my pleasure to share this with everyone, and I hope that it has been as been a joy to read for some, because it was much much more than that for me to experience ;]]

nite all (;

g0dmoney. 

I forgot to add that just before i went to work (about 3:00pm) i could still see a bit of the "factory" as i was trying to nap before work.  I got maby 20min of sleep today, and i went to work so fresh and clear ((:

--------------------
This body holding me, reminding me that I am not alone in This body makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Edited by g0dmoney (11/20/02 04:04 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

Loc: in your house :)
Re: 11/19/02 First Taste of San Pedro (: [Re: g0dmoney]
    #1068555 - 11/20/02 03:56 AM (14 years, 17 days ago)

bravo friend welcome to mescalito's world its a great one.

--------------------
Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.
- Abraham Lincoln: Speech in the Illinois House of Representatives, Dec 18, 1840.

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #1069150 - 11/20/02 10:40 AM (14 years, 16 days ago)

dang, 16" x 7" is one hell of a chunk of cactus.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1069468 - 11/20/02 01:04 PM (14 years, 16 days ago)

you have just got an important ally. pedro is a healer. treat him with respect and he`ll change your life.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports